PDA

View Full Version : Davil the paladin

twizztid
12-26-2013, 08:30 PM
Was grping in oasis. Young ronin spawned, a monk was in the group. I informed the group the monk was lucky because it was a epic mob peice. After the mob died, Davil our main tank ninja looted it. So yeah, figued i'd let the population know about this person.

Lazie
12-26-2013, 08:32 PM
It's for the shackle quest not the epic.

nothsa
12-26-2013, 08:44 PM
its not even that rare, its basically only Iskar only

twizztid
12-26-2013, 08:49 PM
ah okay well I was more referring to the fact I stated it was an item for a monk and no drop and he stopped killing our mobs to take the item :P just trying to help

JerSar
12-26-2013, 09:13 PM
Was grping in oasis. Young ronin spawned, a monk was in the group. I informed the group the monk was lucky because it was a epic mob peice. After the mob died, Davil our main tank ninja looted it. So yeah, figued i'd let the population know about this person.

Sounds like a dick move. I know it's not that rare, but dick move is dick move. Would like to Davils side of the story.

Wolvefrost
12-26-2013, 09:13 PM
Was it deliberate or out of ignorance?
If on purpose, major tool.
A noob move to me wouldn't require forum slamming this dude.
Regardless, that bites.

twizztid
12-26-2013, 09:19 PM
He said he was new but he had good gear. As the mob was coming to the camp I said " congratz monk for a quest peice" and then literally as soon as the mob died the sash was looted, while we still had mobs. So I don't know... he did apologize and said he didn't know what he did but, I don't know he seemed to know how to get decent gear get to level 15 and tank alright, but as soon as loot was introduced, the brain seemed to fail.... matter of opinion I guess

radditsu
12-26-2013, 09:19 PM
Not even the right forum.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Become a man

twizztid
12-26-2013, 09:26 PM
Wasn't ranting :P just wanted the general population to know :P

MaksimMazor
12-26-2013, 09:41 PM
BE A MAN!

radditsu
12-26-2013, 09:45 PM
BE A MAN!

nothsa
12-26-2013, 10:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qtrAMK7_Qk

Clark
12-26-2013, 10:50 PM
Was it deliberate or out of ignorance?
If on purpose, major tool.
A noob move to me wouldn't require forum slamming this dude.
Regardless, that bites.

Visual
12-26-2013, 11:12 PM
clearly him and his entire guild should be banned

Barkingturtle
12-26-2013, 11:17 PM
This Davil character sounds like a real vondruke.

Spoonerism
12-26-2013, 11:44 PM
I will vouch for his noobness. I picked him up in Gfay today when I was offering ports and he had mentioned he didn't know but 3 zones in the game and was new, saying he wanted to check out what was on the other side of the ocean.

So I suggested Oasis.

I ran him to FP once we ported to WC, bound him and then walked him to oasis and showed him around, where to hunt and such.

So, just in his defense, I think he is rather new. Was a very friendly guy when I dealt with him, sorry about the luck though :-/.

So hopefully you can cut him some slack, but beyond my story I don't know much about the situation on the beach.

Heebee
12-27-2013, 12:19 AM
Pretty sure Davil is TMO. Nothing more needs to be said.

Swish
12-27-2013, 12:29 AM
Sounds like Beaniron rerolled?

kaev
12-27-2013, 01:17 AM
Sounds like Beaniron rerolled?

that's cruel :(

Tongpow
12-27-2013, 01:25 AM
was my monk alt in this group, about 30mins after the group exploded due to this dude ninja looting a quest piece 0.3 seconds after it died with mobs still being fought at camp he sends me some buttmad diarrhea of a tell explaining how after much research the "torn sash" he put it in quotes also, was in fact not apart of the monk epic but apart of some shity iksar monk shackle quest. i guess his plan was to sell a MQ in EC tunnel?

Swish
12-27-2013, 06:20 AM
i guess his plan was to sell a MQ in EC tunnel?

Server has gone MQ crazy...even people in the teens are thinking about it.

End it all, make people work for their items.

Zeds
12-27-2013, 06:28 AM
WTS info about a paladin selling an MQ for a quest PST

EDIT: T/O 10k will close after 24 hrs GL

Daysprung
12-27-2013, 09:01 AM
clearly him and his entire guild should be banned

They're ruining the server!

Ahldagor
12-27-2013, 01:44 PM
Server has gone MQ crazy...even people in the teens are thinking about it.

End it all, make people work for their items.

YES!

NextGenesis88
12-27-2013, 11:34 PM
Obviously did it on purpose. Doesn't mean he wont be a nice guy with people ever. But in his eyes he saw $_$. He then immediately knows every detail about what quest it's for... Clearly was mad he made such a move for something that is not even worth ninja looting and ruining his rep for. I wouldn't be surprised if people played out the whole time that they are new and have you lead them around in the hopes of you hooking them up with platinum and gear at the end. Come on, this is a game where people got married to female characters played by creepy ass men just trying to get showered with gifts and money.

webrunner5
12-28-2013, 11:35 AM
was my monk alt in this group, about 30mins after the group exploded due to this dude ninja looting a quest piece 0.3 seconds after it died with mobs still being fought at camp he sends me some buttmad diarrhea of a tell explaining how after much research the "torn sash" he put it in quotes also, was in fact not apart of the monk epic but apart of some shity iksar monk shackle quest. i guess his plan was to sell a MQ in EC tunnel?

Looks like Davil goes on my LONG shit list of people to Never group with or help.