PDA

View Full Version : Andis - A True Master of the PvP

Andis
12-26-2013, 12:34 PM
I just wanna thank all the parties involved who made this great honor possible.

http://www.p99pvp.com/

Andis
12-26-2013, 12:41 PM
banned, but an unjust ban

will gladly take it, to support the rulings of this new PnP

the people have to know, you need to pay attention to shouts in your zone

even if you are fighting 10 nihilum vs your 4, read shout, or else you will get banned.

as a safe tip, try not to kill nakeds. But as I see it, if they don't shout in each zone that they are on a CR, fair game.

Andis
12-26-2013, 12:44 PM
No one gives a fuck, if you play eq for pvp you have brain damage

someone pls ban this toxic retard from this community

Kraftwerk
12-26-2013, 12:53 PM
Are you going to reroll another Druid?

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 12:55 PM
Pretty sure he's saying "banned" but it's a 7 day suspension

Andis
12-26-2013, 01:03 PM
Pretty sure he's saying "banned" but it's a 7 day suspension

yes temp ban

andis will eat this temp ban, you know why?

It's something true white knights of this server just have to do.

To let PnP live on, to achieve the ultimate goal.

pras the resistance

RD is recruiting.

Colgate
12-26-2013, 01:39 PM
lol

Nirgon
12-26-2013, 01:44 PM
You banned until next repop day bro? Dust your wheels off and get ready for next week.

Runya
12-26-2013, 05:21 PM
Imo there should be a botb for banned toons to fight for freedom....demoralizing titles handed out.....sounds perfect! What about a trial by peers? The flawless american judicial system works this way....imo the pluck a few weeds for a perfect garden mantra is great idea if you really think low level grief killed this pop.Can we can a head count on inactive lvl 46 players? I bet that number is staggering.

Smedy
12-26-2013, 05:23 PM
pvp board was terrible, you won by farming no bodies, you should have gotten points based on the opponents current points, for example, slaying tune would give you a huge bonus (probably not because with good system tune would not have been ranked that high)

getting 3 points for lvl 52 in rags only shows the 3 people on top were griefing newbs :/ Topdog had 30 kills and 2 deaths, all kills were vp geared nihilum, now thats a winner

Hope elderan makes better board next time

Andis
12-26-2013, 05:24 PM
oh no you didnt

andis slayed all

gg

Runya
12-26-2013, 05:27 PM
i dont think alot of people would be ranked very high since alot of people were "pillars' of the community

Retti_
12-26-2013, 05:44 PM
would be sweet if Alecta could implement an official leaderboard, maybe turn on ALT+P EQ client leaderboard. It would be the truest ranking system if it was point based and factored in level's and killstreaks etc since only server side could do something that intricate as opposed to third party combing YT logs.

It was a good idea and Elderan volunteered to do it. But a p99 side one would be the best for sure.

Andis
12-26-2013, 05:45 PM
would be sweet if Alecta could implement an official leaderboard, maybe turn on ALT+P EQ client leaderboard. It would be the truest ranking system if it was point based and factored in level's and killstreaks etc since only server side could do something that intricate as opposed to third party combing YT logs.

It was a good idea and Elderan volunteered to do it. But a p99 side one would be the best for sure.

loz style

Retti_
12-26-2013, 05:47 PM
ya killstreaks were real fun non classic addition, they even broadcasted for boasting and booing

Retti_
12-26-2013, 05:47 PM
like seeing someone get a big killstreak achievement and then someone else yt'ing them

felt real good

like when me hughman and skelly ganked your big killstreak mage in DL

#memories

Andis
12-26-2013, 05:51 PM
ya, it was acutally 8 mages vs my mage lolol

thats what it takes, on any box

ANDIS HAS SPAWNED

Colgate
12-26-2013, 07:03 PM
pvp board was terrible, you won by farming no bodies, you should have gotten points based on the opponents current points, for example, slaying tune would give you a huge bonus (probably not because with good system tune would not have been ranked that high)

getting 3 points for lvl 52 in rags only shows the 3 people on top were griefing newbs :/ Topdog had 30 kills and 2 deaths, all kills were vp geared nihilum, now thats a winner

Hope elderan makes better board next time

highest i ever got on leaderboard was like rank 25 but for the same reason as you, i didn't make it to the "top"

a majority of my kills were level 60s in nihilum who outgeared/outnumbered me on almost every occasion

i never hung out in solb, city of mist, permafrost, etc. like a lot of people did in order to grief lowbies

vouss
12-26-2013, 07:13 PM
To defend those who did "hang out" in Sol B or CoM, some of us out there just like PVP.

If you travel to Lguk, Sol B, port to DL, go to KC, then evac to EJ, and you have found ZERO people, when you get to CoM and there's some level 52 xp'ing by himself, I'm not going to think twice about slaying him.

There is still a bit of a rush in seeing if you can kill someone before he hauls ass to the zoneline, plugs, or gates, just like there is a rush in running to the zoneline to plug, or gate. Surviving is a fun part of EQ as well.

Colgate
12-26-2013, 07:17 PM
yeah, not saying there's something wrong with slaying people, just that it doesn't necessarily mean you're the best player if you've killed the most newbies

DrRoach
12-26-2013, 07:43 PM
highest i ever got on leaderboard was like rank 25 but for the same reason as you, i didn't make it to the "top"

a majority of my kills were level 60s in nihilum who outgeared/outnumbered me on almost every occasion

i never hung out in solb, city of mist, permafrost, etc. like a lot of people did in order to grief lowbies

had nothing to do with your 18 second stun toothbrush getting nerfed, bump that runspeed up to 10%. hahaha jus fucking with ya cwall

lite
12-26-2013, 08:22 PM
yeah, not saying there's something wrong with slaying people, just that it doesn't necessarily mean you're the best player if you've killed the most newbies

runlvlzero
12-26-2013, 10:14 PM
congo-rats!

Junkman
12-27-2013, 08:19 AM
leaderboard showed nothing about pvp most the kills were nobodies who cares... on a 150-200 ppl server who really cares man its a game

Nirgon
12-27-2013, 01:31 PM
Spinbrush