PDA

View Full Version : Nihilum Bluebies

Supreme
12-25-2013, 09:00 PM
THEN-
Nihilum is a bunch of bluebies that never PVPs.

NOW-
Nihilum griefs players off the server and kills baby kittens.

I warned you clowns about testing us with PVP. But you could not keep your mouths shut and enjoy the uncontested PVP.

Now you are getting spanked daily and spam the forums with your crying about "Nihilum is griefing me".

You reap what you sow bitches.

HeisChuck
12-25-2013, 09:05 PM
probably becuase all the real players burn out after 6-12 months and now 3/4 of the server are transfers from eq magic or blue99

HeisChuck
12-25-2013, 09:05 PM
*eqmac

Littlegyno 10.0
12-25-2013, 09:07 PM
hey chuck

Terpuntine
12-25-2013, 09:12 PM
Hi gyno

Colgate
12-25-2013, 09:29 PM
hey terp

evilldacbane
12-25-2013, 09:32 PM
hey cwall

Slathar
12-25-2013, 09:35 PM
hi rallyd

runlvlzero
12-25-2013, 09:38 PM
no one ever called u guyz pvpers

Supreme
12-26-2013, 12:09 AM
no one ever called u guyz pvpers

Just a bunch of crying about Nihilum PVP griefing though...

Retti_
12-26-2013, 01:06 AM
http://www.nextmovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/tumblr_lfba9jraen1qzozj1.gif

Stasis01
12-26-2013, 01:21 AM
THEN-

NOW-

I warned you clowns about testing us with PVP. But you could not keep your mouths shut and enjoy the uncontested PVP.

Now you are getting spanked daily and spam the forums with your crying about "Nihilum is griefing me".

Nihilum is made up of a lot of the guilds that talked shit at one point, including myself as a member.

King Neckbeard Nizzar has proven he is life dedicated and no one can compete with him and Tune though, but even yourself has said that EQ is 90% time investment which is why you liked other games instead.

That being said, it's safe to say that the Red99 every one of us has created doesn't appeal to normal people and it was time for a common sense change.

runlvlzero
12-26-2013, 01:26 AM
http://www.nextmovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/tumblr_lfba9jraen1qzozj1.gif

black swan? good movie

Hateraid
12-26-2013, 02:19 AM
Haven't even logged in today yet damn. Just having fun with all the mads here on the boards from my ipad. Lol. Seems like a lot of mad RD today...

I can't even imagine all the crying going on in game.

runlvlzero
12-26-2013, 02:22 AM
/oooc was at an all time high today with people mad tbh i only read 1 in 5 lines between pveing mobs, but it was like a whole new server

k9quaint
12-26-2013, 04:15 AM
THEN-

NOW-

The 5 or so people in Nihilum that PvP on a regular basis did grief players. The other 30 just login at raid time and do whatever Nizzar says for DKP.

Just gonna leave this here:
Then Nizzar gonna get fuckin banned.

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 09:02 AM
I don't think people are mad about pvp. Pvp is fun. I think people are mad when it's a group of geared 60s slaying lowbie exp groups, and the number imbalance in mass pvp. Shrug.

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 09:08 AM
How's your nihilum app going?

Supreme
12-26-2013, 09:35 AM
I don't think people are mad about pvp. Pvp is fun. I think people are mad when it's a group of geared 60s slaying lowbie exp groups, and the number imbalance in mass pvp. Shrug.

So talk shit on the Red99 forums and in Red99 OOC about opposition.

Get PVPed and killed by opposition while trying to XP in game because of your actions on said forums and OOC.

Run to the GMs crying about being griefed by opposition you talked shit about on said forums and OOC.

Of course this was perfectly fine when it was Heartbrand using line of site exploits to bolt lowbies in CT and Lower Guk...now it should be bannable out of convenience for your new "direction".

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 09:41 AM
I had a like six paragraph response typed up until I realized that debating with you is about as productive as a Jason Kidd coached team.

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 09:57 AM
Supreme basically epitomizes everything that is frustrating about nihilum. It's the false sainthood and white knighting that drives people mad, especially the complete 180s, even on their internal forums.

Example: while sektor was with force and bought saidin, nizzar relentlessly attacked him for RMT on these forums and forced twainz ( guilded nihilum at the time ) to procur the western union receipt from his roommate saidin showing the transaction. Then when sektor later apps, his RMT is dismissed as not a big deal on his app thread, and he is defended on these boards against the now "baseless accusations" by nihilum members. Lol you kidding me? If you don't want to throw your guildy under the bus that's fine, but don't piss on us and tell us it's not raining by claiming he didn't RMT. Just don't say anything

Example: You berate me in your post for "exploiting" bolts in guk. Where did I learn this from? From your guildie gurilla! It was also used by minie repeatedly during pvp. Again, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Example: nizzar frequently calls out lite for boxing (which he does and is dumb for doing). Meanwhile look at the boxers in nihilum from day one just off the top of my head: Lewis (guilded a second time while known to box), Bruuce, sektor (still guilded), tune(still guilded), qazzaz (still guilded), killjoy aka ghost (still guilded), could prolly go on for another twenty names with a roster in front of me. Again, it's insincere to have a campaign against boxing on the forums when you have currently guilded members boxing who you won't take action against.

Example: calling out "toxic" ooc behavior of players while having glyph / bulletproof / Strydur / extreme guilded known for racist comments, RL threats, etc. If you won't do anything about those people how can we take you serious when you call out others for toxic behavior?

Example: Calling out azrael for unrest twinks when Strydur has an unrest rogue twink wrecking Havock.

Example: calling out azrael for griefing when you have people like Samuell / HPT / Strydur / tune who even when we were at peace did nothing but farm lowbies.

You have to clean up your own house before worrying about other peoples homes. The only difference between nihilum and red dawn is that I have vowed to clean my house when bad conduct is brought to my attention. Somehow because we did one joint sky raid three weeks ago with scene azrael members we are now all guilty of their actions or something to that effect, even though we haven't co raided since, and don't plan on doing so. Lol ok? Red Dawn doesn't view anyone as KoS, so yes, you will see us grouped at times for exp with azrael or fair fighters or yes even nihilum at times. That isn't because we've allied with those guilds or espouse their views, but because we don't feel the need to go full retard on everyone based on tag. (Kind of like how buying Chinese made goods doesn't make you a godless commie). I'm not sure why that's so difficult to comprehend.

In closing, there's good and bad players in all guilds, but I try my best when proof is offered to remove the bad ones, regardless of what they offer in pve/pvp. Some people removed already based on posts are: Burhnin / prplgrpz / hateraid / together / gaffin / ebtcard, amongst many others. I take it seriously.

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 10:08 AM
In truth, the only "trash talk" is the paranoia of nihilum members who think every change made to this server in an attempt to make it more appealing to new comers is a government conspiracy to disband their guild. News flash, if the server pop remains as is then more than half of your guild will never be getting vulak loots. There's barely the numbers to sustain a velious raiding guild as is right now, imagine in velious with pvp and with the high burnout from those who get geared and peace out since no new content is ever coming (kind of like Kunark with the newest MIA after his crown, hectorchrist). You think fern / bronkus / tehruoh / thrilla / Ajax etc are all going to keep logging on after they get their loot? No. You will need to replace them with new players. But if the box isn't healthy there won't be new players to replace them with. The worse part is that unlike Kunark where these players went into retirement, now they may very well just detag and kill you because why not? There's nothing new ever coming to the box.

Nihilum more than anyone should be on the side of changes that will help increase the pop of the box.

Supreme
12-26-2013, 10:19 AM
Supreme basically epitomizes everything that is frustrating about nihilum. It's the false sainthood and white knighting that drives people mad, especially the complete 180s, even on their internal forums.

It is the simple logic that drives people mad..especially the kids when they cant have it their way and are confronted with it. Manipulation 101, make the issue so complicated that by result it becomes unenforceable and left for misinterpretation and abuse.

Ambulance chasing lawyers are a good example of this.

Example: while sektor was with force and bought saidin, nizzar relentlessly attacked him for RMT on these forums and forced twainz ( guilded nihilum at the time ) to procur the western union receipt from his roommate saidin showing the transaction. Then when sektor later apps, his RMT is dismissed as not a big deal on his app thread, and he is defended on these boards against the now "baseless accusations" by nihilum members. Lol you kidding me? If you don't want to throw your guildy under the bus that's fine, but don't piss on us and tell us it's not raining by claiming he didn't RMT. Just don't say anything

So because there was proof that it happened and the GMs decided to do nothing Nihilum must then reject his application? By that rationale then we should not have given you a chance either. You know we should hold your past against you FOREVER and never give you an opportunity to prove yourself.

Example: You berate me in your post for "exploiting" bolts in guk. Where did I learn this from? From your guildie gurilla! It was also used by minie repeatedly during pvp. Again, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Because you saw someone else do it, knowing it was an exploit, then your actions become justified? You are a lawyer...tell me would that carry defense in criminal court?

Only if you are about to win the Heisman i guess.

Example: nizzar frequently calls out lite for boxing (which he does and is dumb for doing). Meanwhile look at the boxers in nihilum from day one just off the top of my head: Lewis (guilded a second time while known to box), Bruuce, sektor (still guilded), tune(still guilded), qazzaz (still guilded), killjoy aka ghost (still guilded), could prolly go on for another twenty names with a roster in front of me. Again, it's insincere to have a campaign against boxing on the forums when you have currently guilded members boxing who you won't take action against.

This is not true. Nizzar does take result with people that box because it puts Nihilum at liability. When someone gets banned for boxing all the items are not only LOST but must now be replaced. This leads to more needless farming of content that burns people out to start with. You were in Nihilum when something like this would happen..and i never saw Nizzar give sympathy for ANYONE banned for boxing. Infact my ears still remember him saying (in his French accent) "well you are fucking retarded for boxing".

Example: calling out "toxic" ooc behavior of players while having glyph / bulletproof / Strydur / extreme guilded known for racist comments, RL threats, etc. If you won't do anything about those people how can we take you serious when you call out others for toxic behavior?

While i agree with this example i would like to remind you that you, as a Jewish citizen, was guilded in a guild named Holocaust. Spin it how you like but all my Jewish friends took serious issue with the "humor" and casual rationalizing of the word.

As with any limited server we are not given the option of picking and choosing who we are recruiting/tagging. If we want to stay competitive then well ANYONE can be given a chance to join. Even you.

Example: Calling out azrael for unrest twinks when Strydur has an unrest rogue twink wrecking Havock.

This is PVP. Deal with it?

Example: calling out azrael for griefing when you have people like Samuell / HPT / Strydur / tune who even when we were at peace did nothing but farm lowbies.

They are their own players. If they want to PVP on a PVP server then whats the big deal. Deal with it or go to Blue99.

You have to clean up your own house before worrying about other peoples homes. The only difference between nihilum and red dawn is that I have vowed to clean my house when bad conduct is brought to my attention. Somehow because we did one joint sky raid three weeks ago with scene azrael members we are now all guilty of their actions or something to that effect, even though we haven't co raided since, and don't plan on doing so. Lol ok? Red Dawn doesn't view anyone as KoS, so yes, you will see us grouped at times for exp with azrael or fair fighters or yes even nihilum at times. That isn't because we've allied with those guilds or espouse their views, but because we don't feel the need to go full retard on everyone based on tag. (Kind of like how buying Chinese made goods doesn't make you a godless commie). I'm not sure why that's so difficult to comprehend.

You are aiding the enemies of Nihilum. If you provide comfort to terrorists (even once) then you are a traitor from that point forward. By jointly raiding with Azrael you are showing Nihilum that you are in cooperation with our enemies.

Comprehension is not a problem but your example is narrow and short sighted.

In closing, there's good and bad players in all guilds, but I try my best when proof is offered to remove the bad ones, regardless of what they offer in pve/pvp. Some people removed already based on posts are: Burhnin / prplgrpz / hateraid / together / gaffin / ebtcard, amongst many others. I take it seriously.

While i applaud your efforts to make red99 a better place I also know that you are coming from a negative history yourself. You will soon realize that it is just a game and in that end Nihilum desires to win.

Expect Velious to change things.

Smedy
12-26-2013, 10:29 AM
THEN-

NOW-

I warned you clowns about testing us with PVP.

Nihilum recruited 90% of the players who said nihilum were bluebies back in 2011 and you expect us to think the nihilum today is the same as it was in 2011? Nihilum has
thrown away all values aside to say on top, the original members are dropping like flies as they don't enjoy the new people. Integrity isn't nihilums strong point, as they will recruit anyone if their pixel position is threatened, disgusting bunch of people.

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 10:43 AM
Smedy basically hit it on the head. All the people nihilum has told us are evil trolls now wear nihilum guild tags, but yet they still call everyone else (lowbie new players to server) evil trolls.

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 11:11 AM
When it comes down to it, I guess what's most frustrating is the double standard nihilum applies. When a nihilum member crosses the line the response is "we can't control everyone." When a red dawn member does something? "Open Season" lol ok.

Holey
12-26-2013, 11:47 AM
nihilum a bunch of greifers, damn you tune!!

but kidding, we all bluebies also.

so does that make us purple?

Buhbuh
12-26-2013, 11:51 AM
Holocaust may be a word synonymous with Jewish folks, but it's also an English word separate from that typical connotation.

So. Keep that in mind.

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 12:00 PM
but yet you let him call the shots on your raids? only the semi-successful raids i guess

also, you didnt remove prplgrpz from red dawn, he removed himself. how do i know? i was there

Let him call shots on raids wut? We did one joint sky raid? Not sherrifsrs. Prplgrpz was removed, re-invited when he claimed he made restitution, then I confronted him in tells when I was told he didn't actually make restitution, and he removed himself before I could remove him. Grats?

Holey
12-26-2013, 12:03 PM
i see tears looool

Nirgon
12-26-2013, 12:05 PM
You couldn't pay me to read page 3

Holey
12-26-2013, 12:25 PM
you couldnt pay me to not throw boulders.

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 12:57 PM
What about that fear raid when lite was calling the shots? Oh shit, myth busted!

Just because you talked azrael members into rolling alts to hide in your guild doesn't mean they aren't in your team speak and/or working with you. Your guild is nothing but lies and deceit. People will see eventually.

Fear raid with Lite calling shots? Wut? I don't think lite even attended a single fear raid? Lies and deceit? Wut?

And to Tomato, if you alert me, and this goes to everyone, of rule breakers, with proof, I can take action. Generic "EVERY1 IS TOXIC UR LIES & DECEIT LOLOLOL" doesn't really allow me to take any action. But then again, my guess is neither of you really have legit intentions, and are just trying to bring down yet another guild that can compete so that you can prove your self fulfilling prophecies about nihilum and the box.

Hateraid
12-26-2013, 01:04 PM
sad but true, red dawn going down the tubes.

good people quitting fast, shitty players joining at the same rate

Babies are also being neglected and pushed to the side for more elf simulation.

Holey
12-26-2013, 01:21 PM
PITY REPLY

Nirgon
12-26-2013, 01:56 PM
you couldnt pay me to not throw boulders.

Given you ups many times on your race pick

Holey
12-26-2013, 02:32 PM
Given you ups many times on your race pick

thanks pal, i wish you played more.
im actually in need of boulders, im scared to fight without it.

and people are actually scared to fight me even without boulders LOL.

raped sealer the other day but he zoned ;( he tried to corner cast HAHA
CORNER CAST THIS BACKSTAB!

k9quaint
12-26-2013, 02:41 PM
Nihilum (among others) was so toxic to the server, the GMs had to do something.
GMs did something.
Nihilum shows up here and forumquests.

None of the above is surprising.

Edgat
12-26-2013, 02:47 PM
the number imbalance in mass pvp. Shrug.

You brought like 25 to Ragefire on CHRISTMAS DAY and we have the numbers imbalance?

you guys got 3 kills having us outnumbered almost 3:1 and were spamming boards and ooc about how it was such a great victory after having ported out to bolster your already advantaged numbers when we showed up

Holey
12-26-2013, 02:52 PM
Nihilum (among others) was so toxic to the server, the GMs had to do something.
GMs did something.
Nihilum shows up here and forumquests.

None of the above is surprising.

yet doesnt play in game lol.

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 02:59 PM
You brought like 25 to Ragefire on CHRISTMAS DAY and we have the numbers imbalance?

you guys got 3 kills having us outnumbered almost 3:1 and were spamming boards and ooc about how it was such a great victory after having ported out to bolster your already advantaged numbers when we showed up

I didn't make that thread, and don't support that. But let's be real, the numbers for the main mobs are in your favor. I'm not saying it's unfair, it's just a fact. Shrug. The book is stacked against new guilds here. It's a ghost town to roll on this server, it's almost impossible to level a melee without extensive assistance, you get griefed by twinks etc., and if you finally make it to 52 you get groups of 60's porting on top of you. Meanwhile you're still losing members to Nihilum in the process. But, we will keep trying to persevere. I'm not one to back down from a challenge, and to me, it's a lot more fun to be on this side than the other.

raka
12-26-2013, 03:09 PM
THEN-

NOW-

dont care.

if u slay, we get corpse and keep it moving per pnp.

the tide is coming fatman

Holey
12-26-2013, 03:11 PM
I didn't make that thread, and don't support that. But let's be real, the numbers for the main mobs are in your favor. I'm not saying it's unfair, it's just a fact. Shrug. The book is stacked against new guilds here. It's a ghost town to roll on this server, it's almost impossible to level a melee without extensive assistance, you get griefed by twinks etc., and if you finally make it to 52 you get groups of 60's porting on top of you. Meanwhile you're still losing members to Nihilum in the process. But, we will keep trying to persevere. I'm not one to back down from a challenge, and to me, it's a lot more fun to be on this side than the other.

I HEARD ya wherer talking shit.
i left red dawn alone until i got the green light.
i mean yall were doing good, but now its greenlight to massive murder.

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 03:15 PM
People will always talk shit. If I removed every single person who talks shit, I'd prolly have a guild of 0. When it gets excessive, racist, RL threats, etc., that's when I step in. "Talking Shit" is part of games, you see it in sports, and what happens with NORMAL people is after the fight or the game you shake hands and smile. For some reason on Red99 that step never occurs.

Holey
12-26-2013, 03:20 PM
People will always talk shit. If I removed every single person who talks shit, I'd prolly have a guild of 0. When it gets excessive, racist, RL threats, etc., that's when I step in. "Talking Shit" is part of games, you see it in sports, and what happens with NORMAL people is after the fight or the game you shake hands and smile. For some reason on Red99 that step never occurs.

well sorry pal i love you and your pals, but you know the green light means.
its on! May the boulderquest be with you.:cool:

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 03:21 PM
well sorry pal i love you and your pals, but you know the green light means.
its on! May the boulderquest be with you.:cool:

Ya bros, it's game time on those level 52's ROAR. Don't you see how retarded that is?

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 03:27 PM
Ironic coming from a guy who still isn't 60

Holey
12-26-2013, 03:41 PM
with all this time i play, i still have no 2nd 60, lol

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i dont even play much cuz of work -_-

Gaffin 3.0
12-26-2013, 03:45 PM
nilly ports around zones with grps of 60's just to kill red dawn lvling not for the fact of pvp but just to cockblock their xp cuz we all know nilly doesnt look for pvp

Retti_
12-26-2013, 04:10 PM
nilly ports around zones with grps of 60's just to kill red dawn lvling not for the fact of pvp but just to cockblock their xp cuz we all know nilly doesnt look for pvp

once Derubael updates LnS to an Opt-in via OOC BROADCAST people will be able to choose NOT to LnS and can wait for Pvpers to leave the zone and then go in and loot and continue to exp.

The ability to force people out of their exp zone via this "always on" LnS policy is just a growing pain.

k9quaint
12-26-2013, 04:49 PM
only ironic if i try to blame level difference on anything
actually, try to find me making any excuse for pvp

This thread is not in Guk. So why are you here?

Stasis01
12-26-2013, 05:05 PM
once Derubael updates LnS to an Opt-in via OOC BROADCAST people will be able to choose NOT to LnS and can wait for Pvpers to leave the zone and then go in and loot and continue to exp.

The ability to force people out of their exp zone via this "always on" LnS policy is just a growing pain.

They should tread carefully, it can make things confusing if it's a "sometimes" rule.

Retti_
12-26-2013, 05:39 PM
if person doesnt announce it, then they dont have it. and it should be on the requestee to make sure hes taken necessary precautions to announce it and not fall into the gray area of "well i ooc'd it 25 minutes ago your fault for not combing through ooc".

If someone continues to engage in PvP when it's been blatantly announced to them in same zone shout and in global ooc then the attackER is clearly violating.

Retti_
12-26-2013, 05:39 PM
remember on LOZ when people would have macros they spammed saying HALT PVP LNS LNS LNS LNS

Feniggles
12-26-2013, 07:06 PM
hiiii whats ur ingame name? wondering how many alts ive slain you on

thread just got moved to guk, ht incoming

HippoNipple
12-26-2013, 07:33 PM
THEN-

NOW-

Looking at these quotes of yours do you think they were said by the same people? I would think most with the opinion of the first statement either quit or are in Nihilum now.

The resistance is comprised of a few white knights trying to bring balance, integrity and competition to the server with the aid of a new healthy population. This reference to the now historic roots of Nihilum are irrelevant.

HippoNipple
12-26-2013, 07:36 PM
only ironic if i try to blame level difference on anything
actually, try to find me making any excuse for pvp

You shouldn't blame the level difference because you are probably 56+, meaning the level difference is agreeable to the "bluest of blues" according to you.

As for levels making a difference in pvp the answer to that is obvious, whether or not you complain about it yourself. If it wasn't a problem you wouldn't have to spend 2 years with hardcore play times and still be forced to plug or HT yourself in the majority of your PvP encounters.

Rallyd
12-26-2013, 07:54 PM
Heartbrand dialing back his guild charter with every Azrael cronie invited... pretty soon it will say "We do not condone letting people loot and scoot, or not being involved in RMT, these are mandatory for guild membership.

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 07:57 PM
Heartbrand dialing back his guild charter with every Azrael cronie invited... pretty soon it will say "We do not condone letting people loot and scoot, or not being involved in RMT, these are mandatory for guild membership.

First, there's no such word as "cronie," its spelled crony. Secondly, what Azrael members? I'm interested to see this comprehensive list. If you have alleged violations of our charter, then I encourage you to provide me with this information along with proof that I can act on. If it's generic "RAWR DIS PLAYER IZ TOXIC RAWR," then no, not much is going to happen. I'm looking for specific allegations of a behavior you witnessed and have evidence of that breaks our charter, and if so, that player will be dealt with according to our publicly posted rules and policies.

vouss
12-26-2013, 08:01 PM
would watch out for x azrael members like Agatha and Jupe, they are the worst of the worst.

Rallyd
12-26-2013, 08:08 PM
First, there's no such word as "cronie," its spelled crony. Secondly, what Azrael members? I'm interested to see this comprehensive list. If you have alleged violations of our charter, then I encourage you to provide me with this information along with proof that I can act on. If it's generic "RAWR DIS PLAYER IZ TOXIC RAWR," then no, not much is going to happen. I'm looking for specific allegations of a behavior you witnessed and have evidence of that breaks our charter, and if so, that player will be dealt with according to our publicly posted rules and policies.

Not about needing evidence or getting them kicked, why would I want to do that, they shit up your guild and force the better members to Nihilum.. This is great.

Just saying, the high horse you're on, you and the rest of the server know it's a total facade. But by all means, keep playing the nice guy while behind the scenes ordering more soldiers to Auschwitz.

heartbrand
12-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Not about needing evidence or getting them kicked, why would I want to do that, they shit up your guild and force the better members to Nihilum.. This is great.

Just saying, the high horse you're on, you and the rest of the server know it's a total facade. But by all means, keep playing the nice guy while behind the scenes ordering more soldiers to Auschwitz.

Auschwitz? Holy fuck? This is a video game. Are you really talking about toxic players while comparing EverQuest to a concentration camp? Also, great job avoiding my rebuttal with a generic dick response.

HippoNipple
12-26-2013, 08:30 PM

First off the Auschwitz is a low blow because the Red Dawn fearless leader is a Jew.

Red Dawn is fine and doesn't need your help with these fabricated witch hunts. Red Dawn is above all that non sense.

The view is great from up here.

If you decide to change your ways I'm sure Red Dawn would help you through your cleansing and one day, after you have paid for your sins, maybe you could walk the straight line as the rest of the servers white knights.

k9quaint
12-26-2013, 08:36 PM
hiiii whats ur ingame name? wondering how many alts ive slain you on

Isosceles, and you have never slain me that I know of. I don't XP in Guk, don't need an FBSS. So you would not have ever run into me in game.

I keep meaning to put a sig on, then I ferget.

raka
12-27-2013, 03:29 PM
oh yeah i seen you, green con

*chewie pokes head out of guk

k9quaint
12-27-2013, 03:36 PM
oh yeah i seen you, green con

Level 53 cons green to someone? You probably saw me on the fear clears.