PDA

View Full Version : Open Petition for the Betterment of Red99

Colgate
12-24-2013, 04:16 PM
Nihilum and its leadership has created an extremely toxic environment for the entire rest of the population for the past 2 years, and the staff must hold them accountable for their actions. Nihilum has a vast history full of rule violations and exploitation from members to leaders. This post was just made:

12. You may not operate a guild that habitually violates these rules.

Disciplinary issues involving guilds may be addressed with the entire guild. Guilds whose members habitually violate these rules may be issued guild warnings, and can even be permanently disbanded.

Guild Leaders and/or officers may be held accountable for any actions of their guild members, in addition to any other actions that may be taken. It is therefore the responsibility of the guild leadership to ensure that all guild members abide by these rules.

Rules that are specific to Project 1999 Red: The PvP Play Nice Policy

All of the rules stated above still apply to Project 1999 Red PvP, with the following exceptions:
Bind-point/Corpse Camping

Killing someone over and over again while at his or her bind-point or while they are in the process of retrieving their corpse is illegal and may result in disciplinary action taken against your account. You are expected in all cases to give someone a reasonable amount of time to recover their corpse and leave the area prior to attacking again.

Will we finally see them held accountable for their actions in the past? What about for their actions after this ruling was made, where both members and leaders show a complete disregard for the rules and lack of respect for the staff?

Example:
http://i39.tinypic.com/21lk5rd.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/1690lyu.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/21b0plj.jpg

come back stasis we'll kill you again

The integrity of this server hinges on staff decisions, and with a clear, listed ruleset outlined by Derubael, allowing this guild to continue to exist in the manner that they have existed in the past will be the final nail in the coffin for Red99.

Do the right thing.

Nizzarr
12-24-2013, 04:20 PM
Quick, rule lawyer it up.

NEW RULES! hire lawyers

Colgate
12-24-2013, 04:24 PM
i'm in no way twisting the rules that were made, i'm simply asking for them to be enforced when they are violated, which you have done here and have done countless times in the past

please rethink the definition of rule lawyering before you go around spouting it as if anyone will be convinced that you did not break the clearly defined rules

Sektor
12-24-2013, 04:24 PM
Sirken said any violations prior to today won't get you in trouble. Read page 2 under the new rules posts.

Derubael
12-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Colgate is absolutely right, Nizzar. Better make sure Nihilum and its members are keeping their shit straight or we will absolutely come down on the guild.

This applies to all your guilds, by the way. Not just Nihilum.

Bidin
12-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Stasis has a reputation of training and being a general dick. Why would he want to LNS while the contested mob is still up.

Dullah
12-24-2013, 04:34 PM
No rules broken, only killing a player in a contested zone while a contested mob was up.

Spin spin

Nizzarr
12-24-2013, 04:36 PM
We will not let anyone LNS in a zone or any adjacent zone of a raid mob if its coming up anytime soon.

Colgate
12-24-2013, 04:56 PM
Bind-point/Corpse Camping

Killing someone over and over again while at his or her bind-point or while they are in the process of retrieving their corpse is illegal and may result in disciplinary action taken against your account. You are expected in all cases to give someone a reasonable amount of time to recover their corpse and leave the area prior to attacking again.

lite
12-24-2013, 05:53 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ae6f150282f2c6fb76844f0e6844968b/tumblr_mghc4yYxaK1ry10fwo1_400.gif

Hateraid
12-24-2013, 06:48 PM
Obviously Stasis is in the zone to contest the mob, why else would he be there? Pretty sure he is getting killed over and over because he is trying to contest. Not like they are bind camping him at the newbie log in Nektulos. Sounds like a classic PVP server to me.

Quick solution would be to take the loss, log on an alt, or go enjoy some some Christmas fucking Eve until they are done. Maybe ask Santa for a premium raiding guild for you to join. Instead you hover around people you know are going to KOS you while hanging around taking screen shots and creating pixel drama. Sad...

Colgate
12-24-2013, 07:03 PM
stasis died in pvp there, came back, was entitled to loot his corpse and leave, was killed again

?

Hateraid
12-24-2013, 07:24 PM
Sounds like classic EQ pvp to me. Guess that's better than RD rezzing me, telling me its ok to accept and LNS, then killing me again when I pop with rez effects. Only thing is I didn't run and cry to the GMs and forums when it happened. Shits just expected now.

Look at who you are playing with? With more rules comes more tears and the same assholes just finding other ways to be assholes.

Its the same exact shit that happened on every pvp server on live. If anyone says its not, then they for sure spent most of their time on blue servers.

dwightgeary
12-24-2013, 07:25 PM
Colgate is absolutely right, Nizzar. Better make sure Nihilum and its members are keeping their shit straight or we will absolutely come down on the guild.

DOWN DOWN DOWN ....NIHILUM GOING DOWN

Retti_
12-24-2013, 08:03 PM
status on 2boxing?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ae6f150282f2c6fb76844f0e6844968b/tumblr_mghc4yYxaK1ry10fwo1_400.gif

heartbrand
12-24-2013, 08:05 PM
status on 2boxing?

shouldnt throw stones if u living in a glass house u no?

Lu|z Sext
12-24-2013, 08:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6zIV27i.gif

heartbrand
12-24-2013, 08:52 PM
I just watched that gif about 55 times

Gaffin 3.0
12-24-2013, 08:53 PM
lol hit that ***** in the face

Etorryn
12-24-2013, 09:10 PM
Never asked for LnS, never will. If you need to ask for LnS, people probably don't like you to begin with. Let the server police itself.

hagard
12-24-2013, 09:29 PM
this lang dude continues to be a nobody both on forums and in game

Exed
12-24-2013, 09:54 PM
this lang dude continues to be a nobody both on forums and in game

Colgate
12-25-2013, 12:21 AM
?

i'm the toughest person around here dawg

runlvlzero
12-25-2013, 12:37 AM
Colgate, buddy...

It's not your fault.

http://a1.img.mobypicture.com/dd45c5f3e286d81b69872bd5a88e06ed_view.jpg

http://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6199455488/h2F258EB8/

was it floozy?? ballstomper? cuz doz guyz r my bitcches ill handle them

Supreme
12-25-2013, 08:12 AM

Yet the other guilds can do this shit over and over and nothing.

Always amusing when the squeaky wheel gets the oil yet do the exact same thing and get a pass.

And by all guilds are you implying that guilds on Blue and Red are held accountable?

This project is rapidly depending into governance by trolls and forum mongers that just cannot deal with losing in game.

maverixdamighty
12-25-2013, 09:24 AM
Stasis has a reputation of training and being a general dick. Why would he want to LNS while the contested mob is still up.

your guild leader trained a group i was helping level in seb three times yesterday before bringing more people and finally getting a kill. those in glass houses....

Gaffin 3.0
12-25-2013, 10:23 AM

Always amusing when the squeaky wheel gets the oil yet do the exact same thing and get a pass.

And by all guilds are you implying that guilds on Blue and Red are held accountable?

This project is rapidly depending into governance by trolls and forum mongers that just cannot deal with losing in game.

so mad like your whistle is clean

Nirgon
12-25-2013, 12:25 PM
Well Derubael, The Duke says he will absolutely not listen to you. Maybe you can squire for Gyno. I recently declined this prestigious position due to RL commitments so it should still be open.

Stasis01
12-25-2013, 01:04 PM

How can you post with claims like that if you don't play. During my time in Nihi you played maybe two dozen times (6-8 months?)

I am just trying to understand how you would make all these claims with no proof. Even in classic your play time was shit, as my first encounter with you was on my alt mage like 6 months after the server launched.

Just strange that you're always so confident what the problems are when you don't play, seems like you're just lobbying for your guild?

raka
12-25-2013, 01:05 PM

Like exploiting dragons holocaust style.

True.

Burritos

Christmas!

Happy!

Stasis01
12-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Only a handful of people in Holo exploited Naggy, as I was one of them.

It was weeks after raging to Amelinda that a dozen level 35-45's couldn't kill Naggy but she assured me it was legit and did not ever watch them.

With two major raid mobs implemented she didn't show up to watch them being killed? I think she was paid off or ignoring it but I didn't follow all that drama.

Lovely posted a screen shot of Naggy dead in the tranix hallway bragging about it - and their guild received nothing, that entire situation was a disaster and if Holo didn't expose it who knows how long it would have continued.

quido
12-25-2013, 01:09 PM
I demand bans for all people who abused the Bristlebane Misty Thicket Courier Quest Plat Exploit thing.

runlvlzero
12-25-2013, 01:17 PM
Why does you always want to fear being a victim supreme?

IANAPsychologist but hey... fear of things yet to come that don't exist, and may not, ever won't exist, with no basis in fact or proof?

You guys in Nihilum brought about this reality in the past with your crazy nerd fear rage.

Seeeeeek halp.

runlvlzero
12-25-2013, 01:18 PM
No one is going to extra specially persecute Nihilum if anything u guys might get cut some extra slack still.

Supreme
12-25-2013, 02:00 PM
How can you post with claims like that if you don't play. During my time in Nihi you played maybe two dozen times (6-8 months?)

I am just trying to understand how you would make all these claims with no proof. Even in classic your play time was shit, as my first encounter with you was on my alt mage like 6 months after the server launched.

Just strange that you're always so confident what the problems are when you don't play, seems like you're just lobbying for your guild?

I do play.

Too bad you have no idea who i play as.

quido
12-25-2013, 02:01 PM
I do play.

Lamort?

maverixdamighty
12-25-2013, 03:25 PM
I do play.

extreme? makes sense.

heartbrand
12-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Not Extreme because he has a current App on nilly boards.

maverixdamighty
12-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Not Extreme because he has a current App on nilly boards.

maybe he's just trying to be tricky.

Retti_
12-25-2013, 06:50 PM
shouldnt throw stones if u living in a glass house u no?

i dont kno wat u mean

Junkman
12-25-2013, 07:36 PM

merry xmas bitches :D