PDA

View Full Version : FE takes sky Sundays

Pages : [1] 2

Ella`Ella
12-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Title says it all -- feel free to edit the sky thread.

Splorf22
12-21-2013, 01:28 PM
You know that the A-Team hits sky on Sunday nights right? So are you proposing to head to Sky before noon EST? Not to mention we'd like to actually take a crack at the bees, since we are the only guild in the Sky rotation that gets fucked there.

Ella`Ella
12-21-2013, 01:31 PM
What time you start? We'll adjust accordingly.

Splorf22
12-21-2013, 01:48 PM
TMO usually started around noon EST, or bit later if Zagum slept in :D and then we would usually start at 8:30.

There is also the matter of the Bees though. It didn't really matter with the prenerf assraping version, but it really sucks for us now that we are the only guild that doesn't get to do them. So if you are going to move to Sunday AM I'd hope you could leave them up at least some of the time.

Aaron
12-21-2013, 01:49 PM
FE claiming 2 days in the rotation? Sat and Sun?

Or moving to Sunday?

Ella`Ella
12-21-2013, 01:50 PM
We had something similar worked out with the guild that raids Saturday evenings as well. Fillip coordinates our sky event, so he'd be best to /t to work out any fine details that would help mutually accommodate.

Ella`Ella
12-21-2013, 01:52 PM
FE claiming 2 days in the rotation? Sat and Sun?

Or moving to Sunday?

Moving to.

Splorf22
12-21-2013, 02:02 PM
We had something similar worked out with the guild that raids Saturday evenings as well. Fillip coordinates our sky event, so he'd be best to /t to work out any fine details that would help mutually accommodate.

alright, no problems here then. Are you guys going to start tomorrow?

Millburn
12-21-2013, 02:04 PM
This is such a beautiful thread.

Ella`Ella
12-21-2013, 02:08 PM
alright, no problems here then. Are you guys going to start tomorrow?

Yeah. Really the only thing that would adjust our time from starting at noon would be a target spawn. If it's a world target it shouldn't be a very significant impact on the start time. If it's VP, it may start later. We'll communicate with you if this happens.

kbnexus
12-21-2013, 02:08 PM
TMO will be taking sky sundays as usual

Thulack
12-21-2013, 02:10 PM

Whose TMO?

Millburn
12-21-2013, 02:11 PM

Should probably talk with leadership and work something out with these guys. Sounds like they don't mind sharing with y'all.

Lammy
12-21-2013, 02:16 PM
It's ignorant of you guys to believe that TMO is going to disappear because 1 person decided to disband the guild. If coming to a diplomatic solution "for the server" is truly your end game goal (which I don't believe it is), then you may want to stay out of sky on our rotation.

Millburn
12-21-2013, 02:18 PM
It's ignorant of you guys to believe that TMO is going to disappear because 1 person decided to disband the guild. If coming to a diplomatic solution "for the server" is truly your end game goal (which I don't believe it is), then you may want to stay out of sky on our rotation.

Sorry duder, but it's time you start working hand in hand with the other guilds here. Have your guys start talking with leadership and work something out.

Lazie
12-21-2013, 02:18 PM

Well to be fair. TMO members in the Lord Bob guild is interrupting in the sky rotation this very second. So again members of TMO seem to be going out of their way to cause problems even on suspension.

kbnexus
12-21-2013, 02:22 PM
Well to be fair. TMO members in the Lord Bob guild is interrupting in the sky rotation this very second. So again members of TMO seem to be going out of their way to cause problems even on suspension.

Lord bob made that decision long before tmo had members there. Thanks kid!

Lazie
12-21-2013, 02:23 PM
Lord bob made that decision long before tmo had members there. Thanks kid!

Doubtful. I was in that guild they aren't that coordinated. Good try at spinning it however.

Aaron
12-21-2013, 02:24 PM
Doubtful. I was in that guild they aren't that coordinated. Good try at spinning it however.

Check the Sky thread.

Splorf22
12-21-2013, 02:26 PM

/w all "The Mystical Order"
There are no players in EverQuest who match those filters.

You cannot possibly expect to have a slot in the sky rotation IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GUILD.

Look, I have some sympathy for you guys here: I think Rogean went overboard and saw a conspiracy where there was nothing. If you had just emphasized that it was two people cheating and promised to come back a bit more low key in the time before Velious (if only to empty the socks) this all would have blown over within a month. Instead you guys are throwing a tantrum on the forums and temporarily disbanding the guild in some sort of . . . what? A passive-aggressive ploy to irritate Rogean? If Rogean has proven anything during his time here its that he's providing a free service and he isn't going to take shit from the players (correctly in my opinion).

Lazie
12-21-2013, 02:28 PM
Check the Sky thread.

?? I recently posted in the Sky thread.

They are a guild that raids planes when they are open (Often wiping multiple times to silly mistakes by their "raid leader"). I was in the guild the first time they went to sky and watched them pull isle 2 wrong and wipe. Me and Faerah the bard had to coordinate isle 2 on the fly to stop it from being a total wipe and make recovery for a cleric easy.

They at no time scheduled specific times to go to specific planes...Until today when they all of a sudden have TMO members in their guild and choose a time that would cause problems.

Hitpoint
12-21-2013, 02:31 PM

TMO is not a guild, they do not have a spot in the sky rotation. If you want to make a new guild, you can wait for a new spot to open, or take an empty one.

Aaron
12-21-2013, 02:31 PM

I agree with Loraen here, and there are some TMO getting screwed by other members - but if TMO re-forms, or forms under a new name, or whatever, then a new arrangement will need to be made. The new guild can't just step into TMO's agreement. There is no TMO.

Sirken
12-21-2013, 02:33 PM
some body post the current sky rotation

k thanks

Thulack
12-21-2013, 02:33 PM
Tentative schedule moving forward (as of 11/06/2013)

Sunday - AM - TMO, PM - A-Team
Monday - Europa
Tuesday - IB
Wednesday - Divinity
Thursday - Taken
Friday - BDA
Saturday - AM/ early PM - FE, Late PM - Azure Guard

Thulack
12-21-2013, 02:34 PM
Any guild that has 5+ ex TMO(that were in TMO as of wednesday) should be included on the raid ban. They are just trying to get around the rules.

kbnexus
12-21-2013, 02:36 PM
Any guild that has 5+ ex TMO(that were in TMO as of wednesday) should be included on the raid ban. They are just trying to get around the rules.

So not only is it TMO's fault they didnt know about 2 cheaters, its the rest of the guild's fault too? Do you realize how hopelessly retarded you are>

Sirken
12-21-2013, 02:36 PM
and with FE moving to Sunday, does that mean the only day with 2 guilds is Sunday?

Elements
12-21-2013, 02:37 PM
Tentative schedule moving forward (as of 11/06/2013)

Sunday - AM - TMO, PM - A-Team
Monday - Europa
Tuesday - IB
Wednesday - Divinity
Thursday - Taken
Friday - BDA
Saturday - AM/ early PM - FE, Late PM - Azure Guard

Website, roster, dkp, vent, missing an in game guild tag does not mean you are not a guild. TMO has transcended servers and time, don't kid yourself.

Aaron
12-21-2013, 02:37 PM
Lord Bob is there currently...with TMO(???)

Assuming Lord Bob/TMO took the Saturday morning.

Thulack
12-21-2013, 02:39 PM
So not only is it TMO's fault they didnt know about 2 cheaters, its the rest of the guild's fault too? Do you realize how hopelessly retarded you are>

Look in the mirror... Are you not up in Sky right now Raiding with Bob Guild? Pretty sure you were raid suspended for 2 weeks.

Tasslehofp99
12-21-2013, 02:39 PM
edit: just saw FE is moving to sunday now

Thulack
12-21-2013, 02:40 PM
and with FE moving to Sunday, does that mean the only day with 2 guilds is Sunday?

Correct. til a guild tries to take sat morning. Lord bob guild w/ TMO members are in Sky atm though.

talian21
12-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Sirken, pls help us understand why ex-TMO members are raiding, and griefing others who are raiding, and the staff is doing nothing that we can see, about it? They get a raid suspension, and just drop the tag and keep raiding and griefing? Is this what you guys intended?

-Silisk, ikky necro

Ella`Ella
12-21-2013, 02:41 PM
FE forfeits Saturday to any guild that has an interest in our former time slot on that day. FE will begin its new day tomorrow, Sunday, December 22 at noon EST.

The remnants or whatever remains of the former TMO is welcome to take that day.

Ella`Ella
12-21-2013, 02:43 PM

It is your fault for deleting your guild and thus deleting and forgoing all privileges and arrangements your organization previously held. As leadership, Alarti, this should have been a consideration of yours.

kbnexus
12-21-2013, 02:45 PM
Look in the mirror... Are you not up in Sky right now Raiding with Bob Guild? Pretty sure you were raid suspended for 2 weeks.

Alarti has never done anything wrong :). TMo was raid suspended that guild is gone.

Lazie
12-21-2013, 02:48 PM
Sirken, pls help us understand why ex-TMO members are raiding, and griefing others who are raiding, and the staff is doing nothing that we can see, about it? They get a raid suspension, and just drop the tag and keep raiding and griefing? Is this what you guys intended?

-Silisk, ikky necro

Read the front page :)

YendorLootmonkey
12-21-2013, 02:50 PM
Alarti has never done anything wrong :). TMo was raid suspended that guild is gone.

So by your own admission, TMO is gone, therefore they completely forfeit their spot in the Sky rotation.

Or, TMO still exists in some form, thus retaining their spot on the Sky rotation and currently raiding while suspended from raiding, testing the GMs patience yet some more until you ruin it for EVERYONE who carried that tag even further?

You guys just don't get it.

Ella`Ella
12-21-2013, 02:51 PM

As are the previous arrangements that were associated with that guild. Should members of the former TMO come to form a new guild, they can express their interest in a time slot for the sky rotation.

quido
12-21-2013, 02:52 PM
You don't make the rules, Unbrella. Who's to say we don't decide what to do with our sky slot?

Mezzmur
12-21-2013, 02:54 PM
Not that it really matters, before Zee dissolved TMO, TMO was explicitly told Sky was still allowed for raiding during suspension.

I'm still not sure why Hate/Fear were off limits as I was under the impression IB/FE raided Hate and Fear during their 5 day vacation.

All moot at this point.

Thulack
12-21-2013, 02:57 PM
You don't make the rules, Unbrella. Who's to say we don't decide what to do with our sky slot?

You french now? or just talking about you and all your alts?

Lazie
12-21-2013, 02:58 PM
Not that it really matters, before Zee dissolved TMO, TMO was explicitly told Sky was still allowed for raiding during suspension.

I'm still not sure why Hate/Fear were off limits as I was under the impression IB/FE raided Hate and Fear during their 5 day vacation.

All moot at this point.

Yeah... but there is no TMO guild atm. Your members are either guildless or in other guilds. You can't claim a spot as TMO in the rotation if you are no longer in the guild TMO. By all means reform your guild and seek a spot in the rotation, but as of right now there is no TMO guild on Project 1999.

quido
12-21-2013, 02:58 PM
merde

Ella`Ella
12-21-2013, 02:59 PM

You're right, I don't make the rules. But, I do play by them. Probably the reason my guild still shows up on a /who all forceful.

Lazie
12-21-2013, 03:01 PM
<In Tartiflette We Trust> (former TMO) will still raid sky on Sunday AM.

Petition for a spot in the sky rotation for your new guild!

Mezzmur
12-21-2013, 03:01 PM
Yeah... but there is no TMO guild atm. Your members are either guildless or in other guilds. You can't claim a spot as TMO in the rotation if you are no longer in the guild TMO. By all means reform your guild and seek a spot in the rotation, but as of right now there is no TMO guild on Project 1999.

That's why I said it was all moot. The guild was disbanded against the will of almost all players.

Lazie
12-21-2013, 03:02 PM
That's why I said it was all moot. The guild was disbanded against the will of almost all players.

Yeah and it sucks some good people got caught up in that. Best of luck to the innocent folks.

Lammy
12-21-2013, 03:05 PM
I'm assuming our suspension doesn't apply anymore either then? Since there's no tag

Tenlaar
12-21-2013, 03:06 PM
Somebody help me here. Surely this thread cannot contain blatant admissions of members of a raid suspended guild reforming a new guild with intentions of raiding during the suspension, right?

YendorLootmonkey
12-21-2013, 03:06 PM

If you haven't noticed, the days of TMO dictating to the rest of the server how things work on P1999 -- and forcing the rest of us to play the way TMO decides the game should be played -- ARE OVER.

The agreement by the rest of the server is that the Sky rotation is worked out amongst ourselves. TMO lost their slot in the Sky rotation when they disbanded. To quote Alarti himself, TMO is gone. Gone. Non-existant. A non-existant guild cannot "own" a sky slot.

The slot goes up for grabs and we, as a server, work it out amongst ourselves how to work together and re-allocate the slot. Whatever that takes. Civilly and peacefully. No one is "making rules"... this rotation is based on agreements made between existing guilds.

This is exactly the sort of thing the devs are watching for. Are the remnants of TMO in other guilds going to start dictating things to the rest of the server again and risk the reputation of those guilds, or are they going to play nice?

You want a server first to end all server firsts? Help create a healthy raid scene with the rest of us going forward.

Ella`Ella
12-21-2013, 03:07 PM
I'm assuming our suspension doesn't apply anymore either then? Since there's no tag

Keep pissing Rogean off, Fabben. You're doing great! Nothing like spitting in the face of the guy who gives you the forum to act like a jackass for free, none-the-less.

quido
12-21-2013, 03:11 PM
The slot goes up for grabs and we, as a server, work it out amongst ourselves how to work together and re-allocate the slot. Whatever that takes. Civilly and peacefully. No one is "making rules"... this rotation is based on agreements made between existing guilds.

Except you are making up rules as no contingency for a guild leaving the rotation / disbanding has ever been discussed. Not that I really give a shit, I just think it's interesting that you think you can dictate that we lost our slot. Let's see you try and stop anyone who wants to from raiding Sky on Sunday.

Splorf22
12-21-2013, 03:12 PM
Yeah and it sucks some good people got caught up in that. Best of luck to the innocent folks.

Agreed, and 'the innocent folks' are the vast majority.

Just leave this thread before you embarrass yourself any more dude.

Elements
12-21-2013, 03:13 PM
Keep pissing Rogean off, Fabben. You're doing great! Nothing like spitting in the face of the guy who gives you the forum to act like a jackass for free, none-the-less.

Mutually exclusive. You cant be a guild and suspended and not be a guild at the same time.

Thulack
12-21-2013, 03:14 PM
Except you are making up rules as no contingency for a guild leaving the rotation / disbanding has ever been discussed. Not that I really give a shit, I just think it's interesting that you think you can dictate that we lost our slot. Let's see you try and stop anyone who wants to from raiding Sky on Sunday.

When previous guilds disbanded their sky day was put up for grabs and other guilds claimed it(see rapture,others). There is a precedent for the moves.

Ella`Ella

It's not dictation of the rotation... It's observance of it.

Hitpoint
Mutually exclusive. You cant be a guild and suspended and not be a guild at the same time.

Actually you can. The suspension applies to everyone who was guilded tmo at the time of the suspension. And yet tmo is not a guild now.

Babayaaga
12-21-2013, 03:15 PM

When I read Rogean's post, I understood it to mean that the duping was a separate issue entirely from the raid scene. I think that's why you see the level of cooperation that has been going on with 90% of the p99 player base as it pertains to fairness and rotation.

I'm really not sure how the late TMO members are not understanding this. Had your GM decided not to explode your guild, in 2 weeks you would have had to adjust your approach to raiding approach to one that at least made an attempt to allow other guilds opportunity enjoy it on their own, without the unreasonable interfering activities that have forced everyone to behave in a way akin to neanderthals.

Move on. Adjust. Good players will undoubtedly find themselves in raiding situations that they can once again be a part of. The only difference is that as a server, we're trying to avoid monopolies not just in Sky, but everywhere.

kbnexus
12-21-2013, 03:17 PM
Actually you can. The suspension applies to everyone who was guilded tmo at the time of the suspension. And yet tmo is not a guild now.

That's actually not true. :)

Lammy
12-21-2013, 03:18 PM
I've known Rogaen from playing on the same live server way before this server was developed, so lets not even drag him into this, I've never shown him anything but respect. I also donate to the server. With this said, you do not know anything about me or my existence here, so lets not pretend you do from some fun in RNF forums.

My argument here is how if suddenly a loss of the guild tag means that you can claim our sky rotation, how can you claim that people who were not banned or involved in the duping fallout have to remain on suspension. Can you find some logic in that or are you going to take some democratic response to this as usual.

YendorLootmonkey
12-21-2013, 03:19 PM
It's not dictation of the rotation... It's observance of it.

You'll have to excuse him, TMO doesn't understand anything except dictation to others the way things should operate. It's going to be a rough adjustment for them to adhere to server-established agreements.

Funkutron5000
12-21-2013, 03:21 PM
You'll have to excuse him, TMO doesn't understand anything except dictation to others the way things should operate. It's going to be a rough adjustment for them to adhere to server-established agreements.

To be fair, they have stuck to the Sky agreement up till now and have behaved quite well re: it. However, that more may be that sky is just such a pain in the butt in general and less them being good sports and respectful.

talian21
12-21-2013, 03:22 PM

And entertaining as hell, watching them whine and troll the entire way down....

-Silisk, ikky necro

Ella`Ella
12-21-2013, 03:23 PM
To be fair, they have stuck to the Sky agreement up till now and have behaved quite well re: it. However, that more may be that sky is just such a pain in the butt in general and less them being good sports and respectful.

Corova, if you don't have anything negative I say, keep it to yourself!

Tenlaar
My argument here is how if suddenly a loss of the guild tag means that you can claim our sky rotation, how can you claim that people who were not banned or involved in the duping fallout have to remain on suspension. Can you find some logic in that or are you going to take some democratic response to this as usual.

Loss of a guild tag = no longer a guild
No longer a guild = no spot on guild rotation for sky

Guild raid suspension = each individual who is a member of said guild at the time of the suspension is suspended from raiding

Taking two separate issues and trying to make some connection between them does not make "logic."

Hitpoint
That's actually not true. :)

Which part of it is inaccurate please?

talian21
12-21-2013, 03:24 PM
Loss of a guild tag = no longer a guild
No longer a guild = no spot on guild rotation for sky

Guild raid suspension = each individual who is a member of said guild at the time of the suspension is suspended from raiding

Taking two separate issues and trying to make some connection between them does not make "logic."

stop feeding the troll, Tenlaar, lol

-Silisk, ikky necro

Mezzmur
12-21-2013, 03:25 PM

Corova is my boo. Bier, Corova and I have 3-somes. /discuss.

Funkutron5000
12-21-2013, 03:26 PM
What can I say? I'm in to lizards.

radditsu
12-21-2013, 03:46 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M7o5Tvd641Q&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DM7o5Tvd641Q

Swish
12-21-2013, 03:54 PM
What did Rogean say about guilds co-operating? FE not co-operating? I see...

sanforce
12-21-2013, 03:56 PM
Guildless sunday Sky raid. Get it while it's hot

jaybone
12-21-2013, 03:56 PM

also said TMO was raid banned and members for two weeks. Probably should address the cheaters first.

Ella`Ella
12-21-2013, 03:59 PM

At least Alarti knows he's a troll, you're just a fool. Pretty sure I have 90% of the server supporting our observance of the rotation and our new day. Something about the 10% only using 1% of their brain potential.

sanforce
12-21-2013, 04:01 PM
also said TMO was raid banned and members for two weeks. Probably should address the cheaters first.

It is based on that information that we are raid suspending the guild for 2 weeks.

Haven't seen anything about unguilded exTMOs. Just the ex guild is raid suspended. Can you source where it says all exTMO players are raid suspended? I'd like to know so I don't get in trouble raiding with "The FBI".

JayN
12-21-2013, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
"It is based on that information that we are raid suspending the guild for 2 weeks."

We? you mean you yo! get it straight, least all your pals are happy

Millburn
12-21-2013, 04:03 PM
Haven't seen anything about unguilded exTMOs. Just the ex guild is raid suspended. Can you source where it says all exTMO players are raid suspended? I'd like to know so I don't get in trouble raiding with "The FBI".

Really? Are you really that incredulous? Stop playing coy my lord.

talian21
12-21-2013, 04:07 PM

This is exactly the kind of TMO rules lawyering that we are all sick of; the only thing to do now is wait and see if Rogean let's them get away with ignoring his raid suspension by simply dropping a guildtag...

-Silisk, ikky necro

Swish
12-21-2013, 04:10 PM
At least Alarti knows he's a troll, you're just a fool. Pretty sure I have 90% of the server supporting our observance of the rotation and our new day. Something about the 10% only using 1% of their brain potential.

I thought the whole point of the rotation was everyone is consulted...rather than just jumping in and claiming it. My bad, I should know better ;)

sanforce
12-21-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm not saying that I will raid over this time, I'm going to enjoy the break and have fun reading the forums! But yes, some probably will, and yes, they will probably eat a suspension because of it.

radditsu
12-21-2013, 04:13 PM
I thought the whole point of the rotation was everyone is consulted...rather than just jumping in and claiming it. My bad, I should know better ;)

An open spot has come up and a thread has been made to discuss it. It seems to be transparent and I am sure all involved have their chance to voice their opinions.

Much more open than the previous regime. The only trolls seem to be raid suspended ex tmo.

Mezzmur
12-21-2013, 04:14 PM
Seems reasonable to ask to raid sky independently or as re-formed TMO if someone does, if the GMs already said Sky Raids were OK for TMO/Members. If the GMs would let TMO re-form under a new leader (like what happened with FE under Shinko -> Unbrella), I don't see why anything would change. However, I'm under the impression that they will only let Zee re-form the guild.

Babayaaga
12-21-2013, 04:29 PM
I've known Rogaen from playing on the same live server way before this server was developed, so lets not even drag him into this, I've never shown him anything but respect. I also donate to the server. With this said, you do not know anything about me or my existence here, so lets not pretend you do from some fun in RNF forums.

Fabben I think the server is simply responding to the information on hand. Your GM made the threat dramatically public about disbanding TMO (to check out other game titles no less), and then hours later it became a reality. Without a guild, the natural interpretation is that there is now an open slot.

I don't think there's a vendetta against those that don't want to follow in your old GM's footsteps, but without a guild to claim the spot, others who have been waiting for this opportunity are going to want to throw in their hat.

That said, if TMO is reforming in any way whatsoever, someone needs to establish some communication because there are many mouths to feed on P99.

radditsu
12-21-2013, 04:38 PM
Seems reasonable to ask to raid sky independently or as re-formed TMO if someone does, if the GMs already said Sky Raids were OK for TMO/Members. If the GMs would let TMO re-form under a new leader (like what happened with FE under Shinko -> Unbrella), I don't see why anything would change. However, I'm under the impression that they will only let Zee re-form the guild.

I find it hard to believe that they can raid in a raiding zone while being raid suspended. ..

Pint
12-21-2013, 04:42 PM
An open spot has come up and a thread has been made to discuss it. It seems to be transparent and I am sure all involved have their chance to voice their opinions.

Much more open than the previous regime. The only trolls seem to be raid suspended ex tmo.

where is the thread for discussion on who gets the sunday slot? all i see is a thread where fe is taking said slot.

Thulack
12-21-2013, 04:44 PM
where is the thread for discussion on who gets the sunday slot? all i see is a thread where fe is taking said slot.

There was no discussion when rapture folded and Europa took their sky day. You guys special or something?

Pint
12-21-2013, 04:46 PM
There was no discussion when rapture folded and Europa took their sky day. You guys special or something?

<-- not a tmo or fe member, asgard wants that sunday slot son!

Thulack
12-21-2013, 04:48 PM
<-- not a tmo or fe member, asgard wants that sunday slot son!

Should take saturday morning then since FE moved to sunday.. Pretty sure its first come first serve for guilds that are actually on the server.

Pint
12-21-2013, 04:50 PM
Should take saturday morning then since FE moved to sunday.. Pretty sure its first come first serve for guilds that are actually on the server.

since when cant one man be a guild! after all 2 tmo were 106 people remember

Mezzmur
12-21-2013, 04:52 PM
I find it hard to believe that they can raid in a raiding zone while being raid suspended. ..

I've asked the GMs to be more publicly vocal about this kind of stuff. It was said yesterday by a GM I will let them reply if they like and they said we could continue to raid sky on our Sunday slot.

Similarly, I'm still waiting for a reply on why IB/FE was permitted to do Sky/Fear/Hate during their suspensions. It seems reasonable to request consistent rulings.

radditsu
12-21-2013, 04:57 PM
since when cant one man be a guild! after all 2 tmo were 106 people remember

Lol I love it.

radditsu
12-21-2013, 04:58 PM
I've asked the GMs to be more publicly vocal about this kind of stuff. It was said yesterday by a GM I will let them reply if they like and they said we could continue to raid sky on our Sunday slot.

Similarly, I'm still waiting for a reply on why IB/FE was permitted to do Sky/Fear/Hate during their suspensions. It seems reasonable to request consistent rulings.

Didnt you still have a guild tag then?

goshozal
12-21-2013, 05:01 PM

LOL, Swish catching on quick to the new IB/FE Player's Paradise.

All guilds are equal. Some guilds will be more equal than others.

radditsu
12-21-2013, 05:04 PM
LOL, Swish catching on quick to the new IB/FE Player's Paradise.

All guilds are equal. Some guilds will be more equal than others.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Mezzmur
12-21-2013, 05:07 PM
Didnt you still have a guild tag then?

I'm not stating a GM said that the sky slot was ours, but he said TMO could still raid sky under suspension. I don't see why a guild dissolving would then put a new sky ban on individuals that were already permitted to raid. Petitions have already been requested and denied by the staff (I'm told) to re-form TMO. If they were out through, TMO would still be intact with a different GM and many of us would still plan on waking up for sky tomorrow.

As it stands, requests denied, questions unanswered and things remain cryptic and confusing for 99% of the people in TMO. Many are still waiting to find out if we'll ever get our characters back.

radditsu
12-21-2013, 05:09 PM
The slot is taken by tmo the guild. Not individuals.

If fe disbanded today their slot would be null and void.

radditsu
12-21-2013, 05:10 PM
Raid at your own risk. And expect grief for it is all I a saying..

Sky bores my brain to death

Rupertox
12-21-2013, 05:12 PM
Why are we talking about TMO sky slot if TMO doesnt exist?

Hello im new on this server, i want a sky slot, can i get sunday?

No, its The Mystical Order's day

Hmmm ok... who those "The Mystical Order" are?

Edited: stupid spanish ipad corrector.

Splorf22
12-21-2013, 05:13 PM
I just looked up tartiflette and it sounds delicious. BACON MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER.

bktroost
12-21-2013, 05:18 PM
Just as a side comment, but whoever does take Saturday morning time slot please send Nemce or Phiren a tell. We'd like to maintain the harmonious relationship we had with whichever guild goes before us. Thanks friends. Hope you guys figure it all out and we all don't get rolled by trollin Dolj members!

talian21
12-21-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm not stating a GM said that the sky slot was ours, but he said TMO could still raid sky under suspension. I don't see why a guild dissolving would then put a new sky ban on individuals that were already permitted to raid. Petitions have already been requested and denied by the staff (I'm told) to re-form TMO. If they were out through, TMO would still be intact with a different GM and many of us would still plan on waking up for sky tomorrow.

As it stands, requests denied, questions unanswered and things remain cryptic and confusing for 99% of the people in TMO. Many are still waiting to find out if we'll ever get our characters back.

As much as I hate to feed trolls, here goes...

you are correct that TMO was given permissions to continue to raid Sky; however since TMO no longer exists, the point is moot; go away.

I find it hysterical that on the one hand, TMO wants to claim that no longer having a guild tag means the suspension no longer applies to them, (because that's TMO thing, and they are no longer TMO) then does an about face and says they can still raid sky, even though the guild no longer exists... ie you're TMO when it benefits you, and not TMO when it hurts you, hypocrites....

and lastly, you're being allowed to raid sky has *nothing* to do with your old guilds sky slot, that is gone, that is history, move on. You wanna make a new guild and raid sky, get in line for a slot, and by "get in line" I mean get in the *back* of the line, bitches.

Now please shut up and stop trolling and rules lawyering, you assholes never fuckin quit. (which is why rogean needs to get rid of you *people*, not just yer chars)

-Silisk, ikky necro

radditsu
12-21-2013, 05:24 PM
Silisk I love you. Brood my eggs pls

Detoxx
12-21-2013, 05:25 PM
Enjoy the white knighting Fe IB now. Enjoy your little raid mob rotation now. I give it 1 month until things are back to the way they were before and during TMOs time on this server. If you all think anything will change, you're off your rocker.

Lazie
12-21-2013, 05:27 PM
Enjoy the white knighting Fe IB now. Enjoy your little raid mob rotation now. I give it 1 month until things are back to the way they were before and during TMOs time on this server. If you all think anything will change, you're off your rocker.

No the server got to this mess because people like YOU were off your rocker. Hopefully we can help you find your rocker. Do you by chance remember where you last saw it ?

sanforce
12-21-2013, 05:27 PM

Well, sounds like VP is carebear from here on out. But, competing for mobs will probably return, in my opinion.

Detoxx
12-21-2013, 05:31 PM
No the server got to this mess because people like YOU were off your rocker. Hopefully we can help you find your rocker. Do you by chance remember where you last saw it ?

Oh really? I was unaware that I was in IB when they were doing the same thing as TMO, but 10x worse, and then they got beat by a legitimate guild and RMTd off the server. But hey, who am I to know what I've done on this server. Who are you again?

YendorLootmonkey
12-21-2013, 05:33 PM

Challenge accepted.

YendorLootmonkey
12-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Well, sounds like VP is accessible to those who have earned entrance with the key and who don't get a rise from griefing others from here on out. But, competing for mobs will probably return, in my opinion.

FIFY

talian21
12-21-2013, 05:36 PM
Well, sounds like VP is carebear from here on out. But, competing for mobs will probably return, in my opinion.

We certainly hope so, it's been a monopoly for entirely too long...

-Silisk, ikky necro

Lazie
12-21-2013, 05:39 PM
Oh really? I was unaware that I was in IB when they were doing the same thing as TMO, but 10x worse, and then they got beat by a legitimate guild and RMTd off the server. But hey, who am I to know what I've done on this server. Who are you again?

It's funny the spin you guys try "IB did it first and worse". Complete BS. IB didn't monopolize content for 2 years and turn dragon loot and epics into a money sink. They didn't stand in the way of guilds progressing. Them and TMO was right beside each other in VP. Rotations were worked out between those 2 guilds and then destroyed. TMO has not once since tried to work out a rotation with anyone to see if it would work. They simply wanted to keep everything to themselves at all costs.

Detoxx
12-21-2013, 05:45 PM
It's funny the spin you guys try "IB did it first and worse". Complete BS. IB didn't monopolize content for 2 years and turn dragon loot and epics into a money sink. They didn't stand in the way of guilds progressing. Them and TMO was right beside each other in VP. Rotations were worked out between those 2 guilds and then destroyed. TMO has not once since tried to work out a rotation with anyone to see if it would work. They simply wanted to keep everything to themselves at all costs.

1. They got run off the server before they had a chance to monopolize anything for any length of time.
2. That rotation was forced by gms when Vp was opened, and they are the ones that broke it

Lazie
12-21-2013, 05:47 PM
1. They got run off the server before they had a chance to monopolize anything for any length of time.
2. That rotation was forced by gms when Vp was opened, and they are the ones that broke it

1. BS. Complete and Utter. TMO got their first kills BECAUSE of a rotation.
2. It worked too that rotation until a certain guild couldn't share the Sandbox. Fast forward a few years a certain guild has been refusing to share the sandbox.

quido
12-21-2013, 05:54 PM
The last time giving up some mobs was seriously discussed, FE wasn't interested because they needed to gear their players. You would see people like me gladly willing to leave stuff up if we knew it was going to be attempted by people who haven't killed it before. Unfortunately this takes the cooperation of every other raiding guild. Eventually BDA and Taken need to stop killing what is offered so some fresh blood can try it. Hopefully FE is geared enough by now to not be so desperate.

Mezzmur
12-21-2013, 06:06 PM
As much as I hate to feed trolls, here goes...

you are correct that TMO was given permissions to continue to raid Sky; however since TMO no longer exists, the point is moot; go away.

I find it hysterical that on the one hand, TMO wants to claim that no longer having a guild tag means the suspension no longer applies to them, (because that's TMO thing, and they are no longer TMO) then does an about face and says they can still raid sky, even though the guild no longer exists... ie you're TMO when it benefits you, and not TMO when it hurts you, hypocrites....

and lastly, you're being allowed to raid sky has *nothing* to do with your old guilds sky slot, that is gone, that is history, move on. You wanna make a new guild and raid sky, get in line for a slot, and by "get in line" I mean get in the *back* of the line, bitches.

Now please shut up and stop trolling and rules lawyering, you assholes never fuckin quit. (which is why rogean needs to get rid of you *people*, not just yer chars)

-Silisk, ikky necro

It's sad that you're trolling me and flaming me when I've stated nothing but fact and what has happened. I never said I was trying to reserve a slot and I was having a conversation with Rad who was questioning the sky raid while suspended portion. Appreciate the desire for venom but it's lost on me.

Skywarp
12-21-2013, 06:07 PM
Rotation works, has worked, and will continue to work as long as guilds work for it with respect. Sure things happen. There is always a way to work it out as long as people are willing. The community has spoken as a whole. The former members of TMO need to evolve with change in climate.

YendorLootmonkey
12-21-2013, 06:10 PM
Hopefully FE is geared enough by now to not be so desperate.

That's what the rest of us had been hoping about TMO after the first six months of them having VP pretty much to themselves, so I am not sure why you would even try this line of reasoning at this point.

sanforce
12-21-2013, 06:18 PM
We certainly hope so, it's been a monopoly for entirely too long...

-Silisk, ikky necro

I'm saying, mob competition will likely return, as in, your guild will have to work for the FTE and kill. VP will be a lot friendlier when moving aorund, but you will have to compete for the mobs still.

quido
12-21-2013, 06:18 PM
Don't blame me buddy, I didn't create the raid environment here - shit was like this long before I was on top. "Geared enough" depends who you're talking to, know what I mean?

Lammy
12-21-2013, 06:43 PM
Putting trolling aside, it's obvious FE would like to attempt to take our sky rotation for 1 of 2 reasons, or both.

1) To spite TMO, which is the obvious one
2) Because Lord bob rolled in on your sky day and you didn't get it handled.

If you don't think that TMO will come back in strong numbers, you're kidding yourself. So doing petty things like thinking you can take a Sky rotation over a technicality that was out of anyone's hands but Zeelots isn't going to achieve anything "for the server" long term if those are anyone's heartfelt intentions.

The sky rotation is a courtesy, not a rule of the server. And when you are the ones seeking to break that tradition, then you're the ones causing the problems that follow.

There has been a lot of discussion among the core group of TMO and I can say there are a ton of level headed, good people in TMO that are chastised over this decision. I'm willing to bet there are a lot of them willing to respect Rogaens desire to better the server for everyone, but attempting to kick people while their down with garbage like this will not yield you the respect you're wanting.

Ella`Ella
12-21-2013, 06:44 PM
The last time giving up some mobs was seriously discussed, FE wasn't interested because they needed to gear their players. You would see people like me gladly willing to leave stuff up if we knew it was going to be attempted by people who haven't killed it before. Unfortunately this takes the cooperation of every other raiding guild. Eventually BDA and Taken need to stop killing what is offered so some fresh blood can try it. Hopefully FE is geared enough by now to not be so desperate.

Sometimes I wonder what smells worse; your bullshit or your breath.

You're a stone cold capitalist, much like myself. Zeelot and I bullshitted for a bit over tells the other night and as soon as I mentioned negotiations on making a change to the raid scene the communication stopped. I like Zee. I've both killed and been killed by him in VP, but from one leader to another, the other side of the fence seems and has seemed to have zero interest in amending the current situation.

Hitpoint
12-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Actually Lammy we want to take your old slot because Saturday morning is the most garbage time slot in the whole rotation. We've been trying to trade with another guild for months. And a spot just opened so we want it.

Edit: This thread that we're posting in was made 15 minutes before we even knew lord Bob guild was in sky.

Daldolma
12-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Putting trolling aside, it's obvious FE would like to attempt to take our sky rotation for 1 of 2 reasons, or both.

If you don't think that TMO will come back in strong numbers, you're kidding yourself. So doing petty things like thinking you can take a Sky rotation over a technicality that was out of anyone's hands but Zeelots isn't going to achieve anything "for the server" long term if those are anyone's heartfelt intentions.

The sky rotation is a courtesy, not a rule of the server. And when you are the ones seeking to break that tradition, then you're the ones causing the problems that follow.

There has been a lot of discussion among the core group of TMO and I can say there are a ton of level headed, good people in TMO that are chastised over this decision. I'm willing to bet there are a lot of them willing to respect Rogaens desire to better the server for everyone, but attempting to kick people while their down with garbage like this will not yield you the respect you're wanting.

This isn't "kicking people while they're down". This is making a guild pay for their petulant antics. You could've eaten the well-deserved raid suspension and come back in two weeks, at which point -- only by the grace of Rogean -- you'd be getting back ~80 accounts that should all be permanently banned, if we're following the letter of the law.

Instead, a significant number of your members are in the process of evading the raid suspension and griefing others. Your leadership decided to disband the guild, presumably to make some sort of a statement. Okay, statement made. Now live with the consequences of that statement. No guild means no guild rotation spot for Sky. Don't like it? Shouldn't have disbanded. Shouldn't have had members disperse between a handful of other guilds.

Ella`Ella
12-21-2013, 06:52 PM

If my guild or its leadership wanted to shit on Lord Bob's parade, we would have. And, this has nothing to do with spite, when I penned my server chat letter to TMO and the community, I had sincerity in my notion of having only goodwill towards TMO. Alarti and Eccezan are a two man clown show, but many of your members are both friends of mine personally and of our members.

Lammy
12-21-2013, 07:09 PM
This isn't "kicking people while they're down". This is making a guild pay for their petulant antics. You could've eaten the well-deserved raid suspension and come back in two weeks, at which point -- only by the grace of Rogean -- you'd be getting back ~80 accounts that should all be permanently banned, if we're following the letter of the law.

Instead, a significant number of your members are in the process of evading the raid suspension and griefing others. Your leadership decided to disband the guild, presumably to make some sort of a statement. Okay, statement made. Now live with the consequences of that statement. No guild means no guild rotation spot for Sky. Don't like it? Shouldn't have disbanded. Shouldn't have had members disperse between a handful of other guilds.

How is this not spite?

And yes, I would agree, disbanding the guild and causing a ruckus is not a good idea and is not the general attitude of the TMO core. But unfortunately, just like the 2 dupers that triggered this whole mess, we can't control what other people do with their accounts. To say 80 accounts should be perma band is ridiculous and niave.

Do you feel that Liia is a cheater and should be permanently banned because she was collateral damage? No, she shouldn't, she's one of the nicest people on the server.

I understand that everyone in the raid scene is extremely excited, and loving that TMO was torn apart. However, as a whole it's still a very motivated group of players that are currently sitting by and taking our punishment while we decide what the next course of action is.

YendorLootmonkey
12-21-2013, 07:33 PM
And yes, I would agree, disbanding the guild and causing a ruckus is not a good idea and is not the general attitude of the TMO core.

And that's the crux of the issue for the last two years or so.

The actions of a few in TMO taint the entire guild, and the rest sit idly by, turning the other cheek, and allow it to happen.

The funny thing is, if it weren't for people like Alarti, Eccezan, Knix, Tiggles, Jeremy, etc shitting up the forums rubbing everything in everyone's faces, spinning everything, twisting everything around, and generally shitting on the rest of the server, this probably wouldn't be such the huge deal that it is now.

The forum trolls never got reigned in, the forum moles/trainers/leapfroggers/cheaters tarnished TMO's reputation, and this "respectable faction of TMO" sat and did nothing. TMO cockblocked the entire server after they had more than enough time in VP uncontested, and your "good guy TMO faction" did nothing. No one was holding a gun against your head to remain in the guild. No one. You supported this through your own inaction.

And now it's happening all over again... you've got the same group of d-bags that just want to watch the server burn, rules lawyer a raid suspension with the "tee hee, TMO was raid suspended, but that guild doesn't exist anymore, so I individually can raid!" while simultaneously trying to rules lawyer a contradictory "tee hee, just because we don't have a tag doesn't mean we still don't exist, therefore our slot in the Sky rotation is still ours!" (seriously, your legal teams should really consult each other first before trying to use a loophole in divergent ways.), trying to shit up the rest of the server's efforts of a peaceful sharing/rotation/less cutthroat raid scene by saturating 4-5 guilds with like-minded TMO.

I don't expect you to do anything about it now, because you can't... but these are the people from which you looked the other way and let run rampant in your guild for the last 2ish years. NOW you don't understand why the rest of the server does not consider you separately from them?

Yinikren
12-21-2013, 07:35 PM
Your next course of action? You don't have to ponder it, it was laid out before you already: You will set no rules and you will not raid for the next two weeks if you had a TMO tag on 12/19/13.

After that, you guys may do as you please, in accordance with the player-made raid rules set by the high guilds of the server interested in a better raid environment. You will find your spot in due time.

There are no negotiations to this. This server is becoming a better place for everyone who wants to raid, with or without your disbanded guild.

Daldolma
12-21-2013, 07:42 PM
How is this not spite?

And yes, I would agree, disbanding the guild and causing a ruckus is not a good idea and is not the general attitude of the TMO core. But unfortunately, just like the 2 dupers that triggered this whole mess, we can't control what other people do with their accounts. To say 80 accounts should be perma band is ridiculous and niave.

Do you feel that Liia is a cheater and should be permanently banned because she was collateral damage? No, she shouldn't, she's one of the nicest people on the server.

I understand that everyone in the raid scene is extremely excited, and loving that TMO was torn apart. However, as a whole it's still a very motivated group of players that are currently sitting by and taking our punishment while we decide what the next course of action is.

You're missing the point entirely. Whether Liia is a cheater or not is immaterial. She trusted the wrong person. Once an account is logged in by a known exploiter, the account is contaminated. The GMs couldn't and shouldn't investigate the mental state of every account owner to see if they were complicit. That is the risk of giving out your info. Liia took that risk. She should pay the price as defined by server rules.

Raavak
12-21-2013, 10:13 PM
I find it hard to believe that they can raid in a raiding zone while being raid suspended. ..FE/IB raided Sky, Hate, and Fear while under a raid suspension. Guess it really means competitive raid suspension.

I find it amazing that FE wants to shit all over the established rotation all of a sudden, but not surprising.

pharmakos
12-21-2013, 10:16 PM
i wouldn't say its "shitting all over"

Aaron
12-21-2013, 10:27 PM
Yeah it's kinda the opposite of 'shitting all over.'

They waited, in a bad slot, until there was an opening. And then they claimed it.

If the new TMO wants, they can probably have FE's old slot. It's not the huge issue they're making it out to be.

Hitpoint
12-21-2013, 10:33 PM
FE/IB raided Sky, Hate, and Fear while under a raid suspension. Guess it really means competitive raid suspension.

I find it amazing that FE wants to shit all over the established rotation all of a sudden, but not surprising.

What do you mean shitting on? We took a vacant spot after respecting the rotation for months despite everyone in our guild wanting to change times. Several guilds have chosen to fill vacancies in the rotation, and that's how they got their current spot. What we've done is the exact correct way to go about things.

Whatever the new ex-TMO guild will be, they can have our old time slot, as we suggested on one of the first pages here.

cs616
12-21-2013, 10:44 PM
I find it interesting that not only has almost every TMO player wrapped up in these suspensions refused to take any sort of personal responsibility for sharing their account info, but they've also hung around in the threads trying to make productive changes spreading this narrative that everyone else is just going to act like they have for the past 2 years.

You dudes are toxic and need to find Jesus.

Hitpoint
12-21-2013, 10:45 PM
How is this not spite?

There was nothing spiteful about it I promise. We've been trying to get a new spot on the rotation for months. We tried to get Raptures spot when they folded but Europa beat us to it and we respected that. This is the next spot that opened and we jumped on it. Even though it's still a pretty bad time imo.

Lammy
12-21-2013, 11:10 PM
I suppose my argument here, is that the community is aware that TMO was disbanded at the decision of one person (just like what happened to FE a couple weeks back I believe) not by the group. We've clearly expressed that we want to continue as a guild as soon as the staff will grant us back the tag.

I understand that no one cares what TMO wants, and that my arguing is pointless and wont change that, my only concern here is that if you were trying to create a civil raid environment, you would start by respecting something that's been in play for a very long time, which is our sky rotation. Which you're pissing on with a technicality.

Raavak
12-21-2013, 11:13 PM
Yeah it's kinda the opposite of 'shitting all over.'

They waited, in a bad slot, until there was an opening. And then they claimed it.

There was no opening. FE is being the bastards that they are by trying to move in on an established slot.

See what kind of jerks they are? They can't play nice. Nothing is changed in Sky since last week. I can't believe these fucking assholes are around.

Hitpoint
12-21-2013, 11:22 PM
I suppose my argument here, is that the community is aware that TMO was disbanded at the decision of one person (just like what happened to FE a couple weeks back I believe) not by the group. We've clearly expressed that we want to continue as a guild as soon as the staff will grant us back the tag.

I understand that no one cares what TMO wants, and that my arguing is pointless and wont change that, my only concern here is that if you were trying to create a civil raid environment, you would start by respecting something that's been in play for a very long time, which is our sky rotation. Which you're pissing on with a technicality.

I'm not an officer and I'm not speaking for FE. But I don't think all that information is as well known as you think it is. I haven't read everything on these forums, but I've been very active here in the last two days or so. This is the first time I've seen someone say that that TMO wants to reform as TMO again, and not just make a new guild or join lord bob. Also, I didn't know that it was the decision of just one person. As far as the people who I speak to regularly are concerned (right or wrong), TMO as a guild is legitimately gone for good.

What happened to FE was actually never an attempt to disband the guild by anyone. It was done for a reason.

Raavak
12-21-2013, 11:25 PM
Nothings changed. We are on raid suspension. Seems to be alot of rule lawyering going on. We're all still here and playing.

Ella`Ella
12-21-2013, 11:31 PM
There was no opening. FE is being the bastards that they are by trying to move in on an established slot.

See what kind of jerks they are? They can't play nice. Nothing is changed in Sky since last week. I can't believe these fucking assholes are around.

How are you that retarded? You're not in a guild. Your guild is gone. It no longer exists. Your arrangements no longer exist. FE has taken your time slot. Zeelot fucked you, not me.

Detoxx
12-21-2013, 11:33 PM
Just curious, you all say that a guild has to be "a guild" to raid in sky and claim a spot in the rotation but...what about when Eabon was running open sky raids. Did he not have the right to claim that Sunday night spot? Cause to me, since it has been verified by GMs we still have the right to raid sky, that would only mean that you cannot move in on our spot in the rotation.

Hitpoint
12-21-2013, 11:34 PM

I'm not sure how you can think this. There is (or seems to most people) an opening in the rotation, seeing as how one of the guilds is gone.

And we play incredibly nice considering our situation. Before the Suaturday during our suspension, we hadn't even raided sky in weeks. That's the fucking truth. We didn't want to raid Sat morning anymore. Instead of trample another guild on the rotation, we made due with our shitty time slot for months rather than violate the agreement.

When we went up to plane of sky today, we discovered lord bob guild took our sky day and were already clearing on island 3. We didn't cockblock them at all. Instead of killing their key mobs, or pulling Gorg so they couldn't, we corpsed up to Island 7 and took the higher islands that they didn't go after. They ended their raid on island 4. So we did 6,7, and 8. It isn't possible to play nicer than this. Another guild took our day on the rotation, told our officers to fuck off, and we chose to leave them alone rather than play dirty.

Some fucking truth in this post. You obviously have NO IDEA how we operate.

pharmakos
12-21-2013, 11:35 PM
i think it was in poor taste to jump on the Sunday time slot so soon.

i will not surprise me, though, if more than one TMO splinter guild shows up tomorrow claiming "this is OUR day."

Raavak
12-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Our guild is taking Sunday sky, as we have since, like, forever. We never relinquished it. I dunno how you think you can just *seize* it. We have approval to go from server staff.

Hitpoint
12-21-2013, 11:37 PM
i think it was in poor taste to jump on the Sunday time slot so soon.

i will not surprise me, though, if more than one TMO splinter guild shows up tomorrow claiming "this is OUR day."

Last time we were slow Europa beat us to one of the best slots in the week. What would you rather us do?

Detoxx
12-21-2013, 11:39 PM
Or y'all can just ignore my post stating that you clearly do not need to be "a guild" to raid sky, as was done by the weeks of sunday sky open raids. Sorry guys, you're wrong and you are acting like you have the right to say if we are not doing sky anymore. There will be blood!

Hitpoint
12-21-2013, 11:40 PM
Our guild is taking Sunday sky, as we have since, like, forever. We never relinquished it. I dunno how you think you can just *seize* it. We have approval to go from server staff.

Server staff doesn't enforce the sky rotation, that's an agreement among the players. You are not banned from raiding the planes, that's correct, we know it. Has a GM explicitly said that Sunday is your sky day? Or have they just said that you're allowed to raid sky? These are two very different things.

kotton05
12-21-2013, 11:41 PM
you lost your spot in sky how is this even a question TMO no longer exists, nice try today tho coming up to sky with other tags to try to ruin our last Saturday morning clear tho, really classy.

Lazie
12-21-2013, 11:42 PM
Again members of TMO worked with Lord Bob today to invade FE's Sky day. So it seems members "Who are still on the server" chose Saturday mornings as your new time slot with their new guild. Unless you are saying former TMO members get to raid Sky twice on the rotation in back to back days ?

Looks like again a few of your members spoiled something for the rest of your members.

talian21
12-21-2013, 11:42 PM
Cause to me, since it has been verified by GMs we still have the right to raid sky, that would only mean that you cannot move in on our spot in the rotation.

The first thing you need to stop being in denial of, is the fact that it's not "your" spot in the rotation. It was TMO's, and they no longer exist. Your rules lawyering days are over pal, wake up and smell the PNP coffee, or move to red.

-Silisk, ikky necro

Hitpoint
12-21-2013, 11:43 PM
Or y'all can just ignore my post stating that you clearly do not need to be "a guild" to raid sky, as was done by the weeks of sunday sky open raids. Sorry guys, you're wrong and you are acting like you have the right to say if we are not doing sky anymore. There will be blood!

Because what you are saying is irrelevant. GMs aren't going to ban you, but they never would have if you chose to steal another guilds day. They do not enforce the sky rotation at all as far as I know.

Detoxx
12-21-2013, 11:43 PM
The first thing you need to stop being in denial of, is the fact that it's not "your" spot in the rotation. It was TMO's, and they no longer exist. Your rules lawyering days are over pal, wake up and smell the PNP coffee, or move to red.

-Silisk, ikky necro

Ok bro, nice to see you jump on the bandwagon. Who are you again?

55 posts and 30 of em are in the last 2 days. lol

pharmakos
12-21-2013, 11:45 PM
Last time we were slow Europa beat us to one of the best slots in the week. What would you rather us do?

idk. if i recall correctly, Europa was doing some pretty tasteless things with the Sky rotation before they were able to claim their night. i guess maybe its just a bad situation all around.

Lammy
12-21-2013, 11:47 PM
Again members of TMO worked with Lord Bob today to invade FE's Sky day. So it seems members "Who are still on the server" chose Saturday mornings as your new time slot with their new guild. Unless you are saying former TMO members get to raid Sky twice on the rotation in back to back days ?

Looks like again a few of your members spoiled something for the rest of your members.

People who leveled their main toon paying people to AE in chardok don't get a vote

Lazie
12-21-2013, 11:48 PM
idk. if i recall correctly, Europa was also doing some pretty tasteless things with the Sky rotation before they were able to claim their night. i guess maybe its just a bad situation all around.

TMO is intentionally trying to mess with the only thing they can right now to cause yet more drama. Now not the whole of TMO just the same ones who generally cause problems. Alarti (no surprise) went to the Lord Bob guild and the next day they invade FE's early time slot for sky. They are sitting here trying to say a guild is trying to steal their spot in the rotation after former members of TMO did exactly that this morning.

Lazie
12-21-2013, 11:49 PM
People who leveled their main toon paying people to AE in chardok don't get a vote

Ok I am going to keep making sense while you keep floundering.

Detoxx
12-21-2013, 11:49 PM
TMO is intentionally trying to mess with the only thing they can right now to cause yet more drama. Now not the whole of TMO just the same ones who generally cause problems. Alarti (no surprise) went to the Lord Bob guild and the next day they invade FE's early time slot for sky. They are sitting here trying to say a guild is trying to steal their spot in the rotation after former members of TMO did exactly that this morning.

As far as I can see, FE made this thread. They are now trying to act like the dominant guild they never were.

Lammy
12-21-2013, 11:50 PM

Lord Bob was already in sky when a few bored members of TMO decided to join them. Again, you're wrong and ignorant on what you're talking about.

Lazie
12-21-2013, 11:50 PM
As far as I can see, FE made this thread. They are now trying to act like the dominant guild they never were.

Hm I don't see anyone acting that way. I do see TMO members intentionally trying to screw something up... Yet again.

Lazie
12-21-2013, 11:52 PM
Lord Bob was already in sky when a few bored members of TMO decided to join them. Again, you're wrong and ignorant on what you're talking about.

You sir are wrong I was in that guild for a time. They were doing a time slot in sky when they thought it wasn't affecting peoples time when I was in the guild. Yet this morning right when it was closing on time for FE to go to Sky per the schedule. They formed up at WC spires 20 minutes earlier...went /role and ported up.

doraf
12-21-2013, 11:53 PM

We heard you and we understand that you, Zeelot and your little clan of nonguilded crybabies are idiots.

Detoxx
12-21-2013, 11:53 PM
Hm I don't see anyone acting that way. I do see TMO members intentionally trying to screw something up... Yet again.

Lol you, my friend, are delusional. TMO was going to sky tomorrow, and still is. Its unfortunate that because you are blinded by all that has happened lately, you will now see it as TMO being the bad guy. Thats fine. But from what I see, this was all at the hands of FE trying to jump in on a sky day that isn't theirs. It would be one thing if we couldn't raid sky during our suspension, but we can.

Lazie
12-21-2013, 11:55 PM
Lol you, my friend, are delusional. TMO was going to sky tomorrow, and still is. Its unfortunate that because you are blinded by all that has happened lately, you will now see it as TMO being the bad guy. Thats fine. But from what I see, this was all at the hands of FE trying to jump in on a sky day that isn't theirs. It would be one thing if we couldn't raid sky during our suspension, but we can.

I don't see TMO as the bad guy. I don't see TMO guild tags at all. I do see people like you being douche-bags. I feel bad for the good folks in your guild. You are showing the attitude of exactly why TMO is hated on this server. You would think you would learn Humility.

pharmakos
12-21-2013, 11:57 PM
They are sitting here trying to say a guild is trying to steal their spot in the rotation after former members of TMO did exactly that this morning.

that Lord Bob guild does not represent TMO as a whole. can you really lump them all in together while at the same time saying they are no longer a guild?

i'm not necessarily saying that TMO should have been able to keep their spot. i do, though, think that instead of just calling "shotgun Sunday!" FE should have perhaps expressed their desires in the official Sky rotation thread and asked what other people thought.

isn't the whole "gotta grab it quick before someone else does!" mentality sort of what most people dislike about TMO?

Detoxx
12-21-2013, 11:58 PM
I don't see TMO as the bad guy. I don't see TMO guild tags at all. I do see people like you being douche-bags. I feel bad for the good folks in your guild. You are showing the attitude of exactly why TMO is hated on this server. You would think you would learn Humility.

My attitude is just fine, sir. Just cause the TMO tag isn't around doesn't mean we aren't a guild. If you think we are going away that easy, sorry to burst your bubble.

What happened to the "this is a dsicussion" part of the thread? Cause to me it seems like, by the title, FE is just taking it no matter what happens.

Lazie
12-21-2013, 11:58 PM
that Lord Bob guild does not represent TMO as a whole. can you really lump them all in together while at the same time saying they are no longer a guild?

i'm not necessarily saying that TMO should have been able to keep their spot. i do, though, think that instead of just calling "shotgun Sunday!" FE should have perhaps expressed their desires in the official Sky rotation thread and asked what other people thought.

isn't the whole "gotta grab it quick before someone else does!" mentality sort of what most people dislike about TMO?

Yes when former members of TMO joined the guild and took it to sky purposely to cause more problems on the server.

Lazie
12-22-2013, 12:00 AM
My attitude is just fine, sir. Just cause the TMO tag isn't around doesn't mean we aren't a guild. If you think we are going away that easy, sorry to burst your bubble.

What happened to the "this is a dsicussion" part of the thread? Cause to me it seems like, by the title, FE is just taking it no matter what happens.

The discussion is ongoing. Your "guild members" had a sky raid today. Yet again the douche bags that wore that guild tag is ruining things not only for their own guild members, but for the server as well.

Hitpoint
12-22-2013, 12:01 AM
FE should have perhaps expressed their desires in the official Sky rotation thread and asked what other people thought.

I don't think this has ever been done. Maybe that would have been the super PR way to go about things. Seems unnecessary though. You know most guilds either moved into a sky slot immediately or trampled over a smaller guild to get their slot?

Detoxx
12-22-2013, 12:01 AM
Yes when former members of TMO joined the guild and took it to sky purposely to cause more problems on the server.

Ill direct you to this thread: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1223987#post1223987

Doljonijiarnimorinar will not be participating in this rotation schedule. We feel that it makes absolutely zero logic especially on a server as highly competitive as this one particularly when Velious is near. We understand that there will be hurt feelings and people will contest us as we will them but such is the nature of EVERY spawn/zone on this server and we do not see any reason why this one should be unique.

Caleros- 60 Monk
Officer- Doljonijiarnimorinar

TMO had nothing to do with it, was their intention all along.

Lazie
12-22-2013, 12:03 AM
Ill direct you to this thread: http://www.project1999.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1223987

TMO had nothing to do with it, was their intention all along.

I repeat I was in the guild and still have friends in the guild. Try that spin material with someone else.

Detoxx
12-22-2013, 12:05 AM
I repeat I was in the guild and still have friends in the guild. Try that spin material with someone else.

Spin? Lol, straight from the horses mouth. That's one of your ex-officers then. But hey, im lying cause Im in TMO, right?!

pharmakos
12-22-2013, 12:07 AM
I don't think this has ever been done. Maybe that would have been the super PR way to go about things. Seems unnecessary though. You know most guilds either moved into a sky slot immediately or trampled over a smaller guild to get their slot?

i wouldn't say that is how "most" guilds got their spots, though it is definitely how some did.

i thought we all wanted a healthier server, though? if we keep saying "well thats what other guilds did, so its what i'm going to do too" then shit is never gonna get better around here.

Lammy
12-22-2013, 12:08 AM
The discussion is ongoing. Your "guild members" had a sky raid today. Yet again the douche bags that wore that guild tag is ruining things not only for their own guild members, but for the server as well.

^ confirmed really mad about something he knows nothing about

Lazie
12-22-2013, 12:10 AM
Spin? Lol, straight from the horses mouth. That's one of your ex-officers then. But hey, im lying cause Im in TMO, right?!

Listen I don't want to make fun of you because that isn't the way I generally operate. But I do have to ask. Do you have a mental handicap ? I am truly concerned because you think I am stupid enough to buy into this crap about it wasn't intentional when I have told you I have friends in that guild who told me exactly what happened this morning.

They were in a rush to beat FE for their time slot solely because of the TMO members in the guild.

Lammy
12-22-2013, 12:12 AM

Proved Changed raid scene. Obama.

Hitpoint
12-22-2013, 12:13 AM
i wouldn't say that is how "most" guilds got their spots, though it is definitely how some did.

i thought we all wanted a healthier server, though? if we keep saying "well thats what other guilds did, so its what i'm going to do too" then shit is never gonna get better around here.

No actually I miss spoke when I said "most." That's what ALL other guilds did. They either jumped on a spot or trampled. If you're paying attention to current events you know that we're doing plenty to make the server healthier. I don't think we should have to set an example in this case, we can just follow the example of others. Again, just my opinion.

talian21
12-22-2013, 12:14 AM

chuckle, your denial continues, please cry more, I'm loving that sound...

-Silisk, ikky necro

pharmakos
12-22-2013, 12:14 AM
No actually I miss spoke when I said "most." That's what ALL other guilds did. They either jumped on a spot or trampled. If you're paying attention to current events you know that we're doing plenty to make the server healthier. I don't think we should have to set an example in this case, we can just follow the example of others.

that's just not true. as my first example -- that is not what my guild did for our Saturday night spot. we asked, it was discussed, and then we got it.

Lazie
12-22-2013, 12:15 AM
that's just not true. as my first example -- that is not what my guild did for our Saturday night spot. we asked, it was discussed, and then we got it.

Azure Guard is a class act. They are the only guild not to do so since the rotation was set.

Pint
12-22-2013, 12:15 AM
No actually I miss spoke when I said "most." That's what ALL other guilds did. They either jumped on a spot or trampled. If you're paying attention to current events you know that we're doing plenty to make the server healthier. I don't think we should have to set an example in this case, we can just follow the example of others. Again, just my opinion.

well shit, he doesnt think its necessary, case closed please move along guys

Detoxx
12-22-2013, 12:16 AM
Listen I don't want to make fun of you because that isn't the way I generally operate. But I do have to ask. Do you have a mental handicap ? I am truly concerned because you think I am stupid enough to buy into this crap about it wasn't intentional when I have told you I have friends in that guild who told me exactly what happened this morning.

They were in a rush to beat FE for their time slot solely because of the TMO members in the guild.

I fear my mental capacity has nothing to do with this. If you're friends are susceptible to influence by the likes of a couple people, I feel sorry for them. I'm not sure that i'm picking up what you're putting down here, because to me it's either: A) They had this planned all along as evidenced by what I posted a few posts up or; B) They are not making their own decisions and for some reason decided to help a few TMO "fuck over FE". Please clarify.

pharmakos
12-22-2013, 12:18 AM
I don't think we should have to set an example in this case, we can just follow the example of others. Again, just my opinion.

i know this is sort of a smaller example, and i wasn't around before TMO, but if i understand P99 history correctly -- isn't that^ the exact attitude TMO had when they reached #1 guild status on this server?

Lazie
12-22-2013, 12:18 AM
I fear my mental capacity has nothing to do with this. If you're friends are susceptible to influence by the likes of a couple people, I feel sorry for them. I'm not sure that i'm picking up what you're putting down here, because to me it's either: A) They had this planned all along as evidenced by what I posted a few posts up or; B) They are not making their own decisions and for some reason decided to help a few TMO "fuck over FE". Please clarify.

Yeah it is clear you don't "pick up" much. The guild leader of Lord Bob is former TMO. First thing he/she told me when we first met.

Detoxx
12-22-2013, 12:19 AM
Yeah it is clear you don't "pick up" much. The guild leader of Lord Bob is former TMO. First thing he/she told me when we first met.

Ok...that clarifies nothing, but isn't that what everyone is condemning the innocent people of TMO for. If the members knew it was wrong, and they still did it, does it make it right?

Lazie
12-22-2013, 12:22 AM
Ok...that clarifies nothing, but you're right young fellow. I'll just go about my business.

You have no defense so you spew nonsense. This is the typical tactic from you and a few others. To recap for the readers just joining the thread..

Lord Bob guild leader = Former TMO

TMO members joined Lord Bob and the first thing they do is coordinate a sky raid in FE's time slot when all their other toys got taken away. Confirmed by members inside the guild.

Detoxx has no response to this besides posting old posts hoping to deflect.

Hitpoint
12-22-2013, 12:23 AM
i know this is sort of a smaller example, and i wasn't around before TMO, but if i understand P99 history correctly -- isn't that^ the exact attitude TMO had when they reached #1 guild status on this server?

Are you in AG or are you ex tmo? You're attacking me for no reason and it's completely illogical.

Is this the attitude that TMO had when they became #1 on the server? http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131739

talian21
12-22-2013, 12:26 AM
My attitude is just fine, sir. Just cause the TMO tag isn't around doesn't mean we aren't a guild.

Actually, that's *exactly* what it means. I can't decide if your QQ'ing, or your denial is funnier, but either way, you sir are a goldmine of chuckles.

-Silisk, ikky necro

Detoxx
12-22-2013, 12:27 AM
You have no defense so you spew nonsense. This is the typical tactic from you and a few others. To recap for the readers just joining the thread..

Lord Bob guild leader = Former TMO

TMO members joined Lord Bob and the first thing they do is coordinate a sky raid in FE's time slot when all their other toys got taken away. Confirmed by members inside the guild.

Detoxx has no response to this besides posting old posts hoping to deflect.

Ok, but what I'm not getting here is: There are maybe 3-4 people in that guild that are from TMO, and in order to do any real damage in sky and fuck over FE, you need much more than that. So what I want to know is how many of the members of that guild, that aren't from TMO, went up there with the same intent?

pharmakos
12-22-2013, 12:28 AM
Are you in AG or are you ex tmo? You're attacking me for no reason and it's completely illogical.

i've never been in TMO. i have friends in TMO, IB, and FE though, and i'm just trying to see things from all sides here. i think i do understand where everyone is coming from.

Is this the attitude that TMO had when they became #1 on the server? http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131739

that raid scene agreement is awesome, for sure. all i'm saying is that some form of group discussion like that^ would have been awesome here instead of just calling dibs.

Hitpoint
12-22-2013, 12:30 AM
I agree then, it would have been awesome.

Lazie
12-22-2013, 12:32 AM
Ok, but what I'm not getting here is: There are maybe 3-4 people in that guild that are from TMO, and in order to do any real damage in sky and fuck over FE, you need much more than that. So what I want to know is how many of the members of that guild, that aren't from TMO, went up there with the same intent?

:rolleyes:

Not going down your road of spin. I was in the guild.. More than the GL was former TMO or alts. It was apparent every time a raid mob spawned.

pharmakos
12-22-2013, 12:34 AM
sweet :)

just to reiterate -- TMO may be temporarily disbanded, but they are not going to disappear. if we want the server to be a healthier place then they need to be involved in the discussions as well.

everyone deserves to be treated with civility, y'know?

Hailto
12-22-2013, 12:35 AM
Just cause the TMO tag isn't around doesn't mean we aren't a guild.

This might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on these forums.

Lazie
12-22-2013, 12:37 AM
sweet :)

just to reiterate -- TMO may be temporarily disbanded, but they are not going to disappear. if we want the server to be a healthier place then they need to be involved in the discussions as well.

everyone deserves to be treated with civility, y'know?

Ok what part of them already running over someone else sky slot this morning did you miss ? Members of TMO chose Saturday morning today as their new slot.

Detoxx
12-22-2013, 12:37 AM
:rolleyes:

Not going down your road of spin. I was in the guild.. More than the GL was former TMO or alts. It was apparent every time a raid mob spawned.

There is no "road of spin" here. I'm asking you legitimately, but apparently you can't answer. That's alright, I didn't expect you to know anything, really. Who spewing shit now?

Tycko
12-22-2013, 12:38 AM

Truth, sorry Hitpoint but your guild has attacked TMO often on how just because IB did it, it doesn't make it right. Bringing in the new era of play nice by TAKING a spot, nice nice. Well Played!

Lazie
12-22-2013, 12:39 AM
There is no "road of spin" here. I'm asking you legitimately, but apparently you can't answer. That's alright, I didn't expect you to know anything, really. Who spewing shit now?

You are as usual. You have no intelligent response to anything. Just inflammatory comments in response hoping to hit a nerve that is failing miserably. Congrats on your new Sky Day Saturday.

pharmakos
12-22-2013, 12:39 AM
Ok what part of them already running over someone else sky slot this morning did you miss ? Members of TMO chose Saturday morning today as their new slot.

did they go up there before or after this thread was started?

Lazie
12-22-2013, 12:40 AM
did they go up there before or after this thread was started?

Before.

Detoxx
12-22-2013, 12:40 AM
You are as usual. You have no intelligent response to anything. Just inflammatory comments in response hoping to hit a nerve that is failing miserably. Congrats on your new Sky Day Saturday.

Deflect, Insult, pretend to have insider information, proven wrong, deflect again. Got it. Good chat bro

Lammy
12-22-2013, 12:41 AM

I feel for you Hitpoint, you seem like a nice guy. I can distinguish that you believe you're right. But the truth is, your not. TMO got hit hard by something completely, COMPLETELY out of their hands as a whole and is waiting for CSR to return the guild tag. But the mentality of being handed #1 on the server is already going to your heads. Al la Sky rotations and claiming whatever you want.

Saying and doing are two different things. The only difference here is that TMO didn't pretend that they had everyone's best interests at heart. It's only a matter of time until the shit hits the fan again because honestly, lets not pretend FE was such innocent bystander in the raid scene the passed few months. You all have been guilty of being cry babies, intentional training, ninja looting, etc.

pharmakos
12-22-2013, 12:42 AM
Before.

hm, well that's a bummer then.

still, it was ex-TMO members that did it. hopefully when the decent members of TMO reform (and yes, TMO did have quite a few decent members), they will exclude the guys that were in Sky today.

Lazie
Deflect, Insult, pretend to have insider information, proven wrong, deflect again. Got it. Good chat bro

Yeah except you are the only one deflecting. Your spin is failing and floundering. Try it with an 8 year old. You might have more success. I am not a person that lies to benefit anyone. You sir and a few in your guild are proven to lie to benefit yourselves. Hence why no one believes a word you have to say.

Hitpoint
Truth, sorry Hitpoint but your guild has attacked TMO often on how just because IB did it, it doesn't make it right. Bringing in the new era of play nice by TAKING a spot, nice nice. Well Played!

Taking a spot isn't our intention. I've explained in previous posts. I know that this morning we all thought Sky was going to be empty in the AM. Maybe if TMO is reformed or whatever this will all be a non issue. Maybe. Again I speak with no authority, just telling our side. We'll see what happens.

Lazie
12-22-2013, 12:44 AM
I feel for you Hitpoint, you seem like a nice guy. I can distinguish that you believe you're right. But the truth is, your not. TMO got hit hard by something completely, COMPLETELY out of their hands as a whole and is waiting for CSR to return the guild tag. But the mentality of being handed #1 on the server is already going to your heads. Al la Sky rotations and claiming whatever you want.

Saying and doing are two different things. The only difference here is that TMO didn't pretend that they had everyone's best interests at heart. It's only a matter of time until the shit hits the fan again because honestly, lets not pretend FE was such innocent bystander in the raid scene the passed few months. You all have been guilty of being cry babies, intentional training, ninja looting, etc.

I agree with you Lammy a lot of good people got hurt by the few bad apples in the guild. However, the exact same thing starts up again today as soon as those members are in another guild. Look who is around you and figure out who is really hurting you guys. Heck you know I got no problem with you.

Lammy
12-22-2013, 12:45 AM
hm, well that's a bummer then.

still, it was ex-TMO members that did it. hopefully when the decent members of TMO reform (and yes, TMO did have quite a few decent members), they will exclude the guys that were in Sky today.

This is the problem, people like Lazie spew whatever they want and call it fact. Lord Bob went up to sky and while they were up there, invited a few random friends who happened to be TMO members because TMO members were bored due to suspension and chaos and sky is just about the only thing that we are aloud to currently raid.

And to share with you a FACT, I was in vent when a few members were asked to join lord bob and asked in vent if sky was still on the table for us to do under suspension. And the TMO members in vent said, "hey, this sounds like a good idea, lets all take this suspension time to interact with other members in the community and get to know more people."

Hailto
12-22-2013, 12:46 AM
This is the problem, people like Lazie spew whatever they want and call it fact. Lord Bob went up to sky and while they were up there, invited a few random friends who happened to be TMO members because TMO members were bored due to suspension and chaos and sky is just about the only thing that we are aloud to currently raid.

lol. find it hard to believe you even believe this yourself.

Lazie
12-22-2013, 12:47 AM

That is not what happened. I am not spewing nonsense Lammy. The people who did it may have told you that. But it just isn't fact. Fact is they intentionally targeted FE's time slot because it was all they could do. Again I have no reason to lie to you or anyone or spew any nonsense. It benefits me in no way.

pharmakos
12-22-2013, 12:49 AM
and if FE wanted to move to Sunday anyway, then maybe they should have let another guild have their spot today instead of raiding Sky two days in a row.

but they're upset that someone just TOOK the Saturday spot today, instead of asking.

that sounds familiar.

Detoxx
12-22-2013, 12:49 AM
Yeah except you are the only one deflecting. Your spin is failing and floundering. Try it with an 8 year old. You might have more success. I am not a person that lies to benefit anyone. You sir and a few in your guild are proven to lie to benefit yourselves. Hence why no one believes a word you have to say.

What have I been "proven" to lie about to benefit myself? I wasn't at this said sky raid today, and I asked you to legitimately tell me what happened a few posts ago and you refused to answer. Oh well, I tried.

talian21
12-22-2013, 12:50 AM
That is not what happened. I am not spewing nonsense Lammy. The people who did it may have told you that. But it just isn't fact. Fact is they intentionally targeted FE's time slot because it was all they could do. Again I have no reason to lie to you or anyone or spew any nonsense. It benefits me in no way.

Time to stop feeding the trolls, Lazie; it went from funny to repetitive to boring quickly...

-Silisk, ikky necro

Lammy
12-22-2013, 12:52 AM
We're having a discussion, not everything has to be trolling and RNF material

Lazie
12-22-2013, 12:52 AM
What have I been "proven" to lie about to benefit myself? I wasn't at this said sky raid today, and I asked you to legitimately tell me what happened a few posts ago and you refused to answer. Oh well, I tried.

I already told you what happened. I can't help your reading comprehension skills are lacking completely. A raid was called this morning by Lord Bob to intentionally beat FE to their time slot. It was perpetrated by former TMO members. Either that or 3 people at that raid are lying to me. They could be who knows ? However, the modus operandi of select members of TMO was exactly what happened this morning.

Another Modus Operandi is to deny it and politic it after. Exactly what you are doing now when presented with the truth.

Lazie
12-22-2013, 12:54 AM
We're having a discussion, not everything has to be trolling and RNF material

Agreed. I don't hate any of these people I am discussing this with. I do think they have too much ingrained loyalty to their guild and hate towards a guild they competed with. As I am sure the other guild has similar feelings that needs to be worked through. But I have no reason to hate or lie to these people. It isn't benefiting me.

Lammy
12-22-2013, 12:54 AM
A raid was called this morning by Lord Bob to intentionally beat FE to their time slot..

Thank you

Detoxx
12-22-2013, 12:55 AM
I already told you what happened. I can't help your reading comprehension skills are lacking completely. A raid was called this morning by Lord Bob to intentionally beat FE to their time slot. It was perpetrated by former TMO members. Either that or 3 people at that raid are lying to me. They could be who knows ? However, the modus operandi of select members of TMO was exactly what happened this morning.

Another Modus Operandi is to deny it and politic it after. Exactly what you are doing now when presented with the truth.

I got that part, and I asked you how is it 3 TMO members can have the sway to "make" every other person in that guild attend the raid?

Widan
12-22-2013, 12:56 AM
Lord Bob went up to sky and while they were up there, invited a few random friends who happened to be TMO members because TMO members were bored due to suspension and chaos and sky is just about the only thing that we are aloud to currently raid.

Please post evidence from the GM's confirming that you are allowed to raid with other guilds in alternate time slots.

Hitpoint
12-22-2013, 12:57 AM
I got that part, and I asked you how is it 3 TMO members can have the sway to "make" every other person in that guild attend the raid?

Well they definitely can if any of their friends have authority in the guild. And the guild leader is ex TMO, and probably friends with them. I mean it isn't unreasonable to think just one person can propose an idea and convince others to follow. This isn't far fetched at all.

Ella`Ella
12-22-2013, 12:57 AM

Pharma, I recognize how the situation presents itself as a "Forceful Entry" into sky, however our response to "Shotgun Sunday" was after one of our officers tried to negotiate with Lord Bob after we ported up to sky to find their guild already there. There response to us was, "I don't give a fuck about your rotation, fuck off"... Not sure if this is just Lord Bob's way of making friends on the server or a continuation of ex-TMO leadership's "Divine Right" mindset.

I used this forum and the responses of many players to gauge whether or not Forceful Entry would continue to pursue Sunday as a time slot and from my understanding, with the exception of ex-TMO, we have nearly unanimous support. If there are any concerns I can address beyond this, I welcome PM's or /tells.

Lammy
12-22-2013, 12:58 AM
You guys are grasping at straws right now.

Lammy
12-22-2013, 01:00 AM
Pharma, I recognize how the situation presents itself as a "Forceful Entry" into sky, however our response to "Shotgun Sunday" was after one of our officers tried to negotiate with Lord Bob after we ported up to sky to find their guild already there. There response to us was, "I don't give a fuck about your rotation, fuck off"... Not sure if this is just Lord Bob's way of making friends on the server or a continuation of ex-TMO leadership's "Divine Right" mindset.

I used this forum and the responses of many players to gauge whether or not Forceful Entry would continue to pursue Sunday as a time slot and from my understanding, with the exception of ex-TMO, we have nearly unanimous support. If there are any concerns I can address beyond this, I welcome PM's or /tells.

You're not stupid. You know that Lord Bob has had every intention on shitting on the sky rotation long before this announcement with TMO was a factor.

Detoxx
12-22-2013, 01:01 AM
There response to us was, "I don't give a fuck about your rotation, fuck off"

This and quoting what was said in the sky thread is the only point I've been trying to prove. I just don't believe 3 TMO member's had EVERYTHING to do with what happened in sky today. Call me crazy...

Lazie
12-22-2013, 01:01 AM

I also told you that the guild leader has ties to TMO as well over a handful of other members in the guild. If a raid is called people follow, you know that. Even you can't honestly sit there with a straight face and say it wasn't perpetrated by members of TMO who recently swapped tags. Not if you were being honest.

Lammy
12-22-2013, 01:03 AM
Does everything have to be some deep rooted conspiracy? Or could it be that maybe some members of TMO were bored on a Saturday with no other options for raiding?

Detoxx
12-22-2013, 01:03 AM
I also told you that the guild leader has ties to TMO as well over a handful of other members in the guild. If a raid is called people follow, you know that. Even you can't honestly sit there with a straight face and say it wasn't perpetrated by members of TMO who recently swapped tags. Not if you were being honest.

It very well might have, but I choose to go by the proof I have, which is the intention of this guild to shit on the sky rotation. It's right in black and white for everyone to see.

Lazie
12-22-2013, 01:04 AM
This and quoting what was said in the sky thread is the only point I've been trying to prove. I just don't believe 3 TMO member's had EVERYTHING to do with what happened in sky today. Call me crazy...

Maybe not I can see that. Maybe the rest wanted to do it after it was mentioned. Especially after the animosity in the sky thread with Caleros. But it would have never gotten to that point if what happened to TMO hadn't happened 2 days ago. It was instigated by those members and I am sure a few had a laugh about it.

kotton05
and if FE wanted to move to Sunday anyway, then maybe they should have let another guild have their spot today instead of raiding Sky two days in a row.

but they're upset that someone just TOOK the Saturday spot today, instead of asking.

that sounds familiar.

They came up to sky before us on sat to grief us...

Widan
Or could it be that maybe some members of TMO were bored on a Saturday with no other options for raiding?

Please post evidence from the GM's confirming that you are allowed to raid with other guilds in alternate time slots.

Hitpoint
12-22-2013, 01:05 AM
You're not stupid. You know that Lord Bob has had every intention on shitting on the sky rotation long before this announcement with TMO was a factor.

Why would they choose the worst time slot in the week, and choose to trample one of the strongest guilds in the rotation? I mean this makes absolutely zero sense. Unless they are a euro guild, in which case it still doesn't make sense but isn't quite as bad. I'm not saying they targeted us on purpose. But seriously this is dumb.

Lazie
12-22-2013, 01:05 AM
Does everything have to be some deep rooted conspiracy? Or could it be that maybe some members of TMO were bored on a Saturday with no other options for raiding?

I am not trying to make it out to be a conspiracy. I have no doubt they were bored and looking for a laugh and figured messing with FE's sky day was the laugh they needed. Doesn't change the fact they did it.

Detoxx
12-22-2013, 01:07 AM
Proof: Lord Bob has every intention of ignoring the sky rotation

Conspiracy: Blame TMO

kotton05
12-22-2013, 01:09 AM
The fact some salty asshole ex-Tmo's decided to fuck up our sky day means you forfeited your slot.

pharmakos
12-22-2013, 01:10 AM

They came up to sky before us on sat to grief us...

i wasn't aware that this was a response to Lord Bob's actions this morning, i figured it was just coincidental. that does change things a little.

idk, i just want us all to get along, so i'm trying to diffuse the arguing and spark some rational discussions.

maybe i'm just making things worse.

Lazie
12-22-2013, 01:10 AM
Proof: Lord Bob has every intention of ignoring the sky rotation

Conspiracy: Blame TMO

More spin. No facts.

The fact is even you guys admit formerly tagged TMO members were at that Sky Raid. You can't spin it. Did they do it to get a rise out of FE ? Likely. Was it malicious beyond a "We got you guys" moment ? Not likely. But members of your former guild helped start and attended a sky raid today for "fun". However people have a different definition of fun that doesn't usually involve screwing with other guilds for that fun. Again its the same mentality that has made most of the server despise quite a few of TMO's members. It says to the server "We aren't going to change no matter what guild tag we wear and no matter what Rogean says". The antics just keep continuing.

Detoxx
12-22-2013, 01:11 AM
Damn Merkk, you got me smoked in post count! I must forumquest harder!

Lammy
12-22-2013, 01:16 AM
Detoxx is right, at some point the Blame TMO game has to stop. You guys are arguing we are not a guild when it suits you, then at the other flip of a coin we are TMO messing up YOUR Saturday slot (with 3 people). Since the ban wave (and even some before), there's been some genuine heartfelt discussion among TMO about what mobs we don't need to touch anymore, and what we can do to help the raid scene. We even included some guilds into our raid targets and random off some top notch pieces of loot within the last week, offering 1 or 2 guilds their first dragon kills on the server. We ENJOYED that. We aren't an evil bunch of people, just a competitive lot.

So, if you're expecting some reformed version of TMO to come back and contribute to the new epiphany of the server, then this just isn't the way to start that off. That's is all I'm arguing for. All this other trivial discussion is ridiculous.

Phantasm
12-22-2013, 01:17 AM
I don't see how this is a discussion at all - this has become a few people arguing over NOTHING. Almost all of the guilds currently adhering to the player conspired Sky schedule are honoring and accepting FE's desire to move to a better time slot. A guild can not contest that if they are NO longer a guild, that shouldn't have to be stated.

As to the Bob's noncommittal approach to the scheduling of Sky that is exactly the attitude the GM's did NOT want to see. They expect us to settle this among ourselves and not try to be separate elitists all holding measuring sticks. Pointing the blame at one person or even one guild is not correct - this withering of humility has been happening for a long time and has been happening from EVERY guild. This cut-throat mentality just has no room in the ENJOYABLE raid scenario.

Now I know there will inevitably be a few top guilds, and that's to be expected, but this constant bickering is NOT the way to go about settling things. Use your brain, I know most of you have them. If an underdog wants a shot, whose to stop them from trying? The same guilds vying for dominance. This is supposed to be a player coordinated attempt at civility, lets give it a shot ?

Detoxx
12-22-2013, 01:19 AM
More spin. No facts.

I'm trying to understand this, but when you say stuff like this, and clearly the facts are present, it's just mind boggling. I'm not making shit up here, it has been proven that they are completely prepared to ignore all sky rotations.

Lazie
Detoxx is right, at some point the Blame TMO game has to stop. You guys are arguing we are not a guild when it suits you, then at the other flip of a coin we are TMO messing up YOUR Saturday slot (with 3 people). Since the ban wave (and even some before), there's been some genuine heartfelt discussion among TMO about what mobs we don't need to touch anymore, and what we can do to help the raid scene. We even included some guilds into our raid targets and random off some top notch pieces of loot within the last week, offering 1 or 2 guilds their first dragon kills on the server. We ENJOYED that. We aren't an evil bunch of people, just a competitive lot.

So, if you're expecting some reformed version of TMO to come back and contribute to the new epiphany of the server, then this just isn't the way to start that off. That's is all I'm arguing for. All this other trivial discussion is ridiculous.

Agreed it is getting no one anywhere. But for just this week since what happened today was unfortunate. Can we let FE have Sunday morning tomorrow and work on the schedule to get the time slots straightened out for everyone ? It is unfortunate you guys lost your guild so fast and there are hard feelings between players of that guild and TMO. Let's start burying the hatchet right here..right now and come to a compromise since FE lost there slot this morning.

kotton05
Amen

Lazie
12-22-2013, 01:20 AM
I'm trying to understand this, but when you say stuff like this, and clearly the facts are present, it's just mind boggling. I'm not making shit up here, it has been proven that they are completely prepared to ignore all sky rotations.

Yes but they had already went to sky this week. This was a 2nd trip they wouldn't have made otherwise without the goading. Again lets start to bury the hatchet here and work this out amiably.

Ella`Ella
12-22-2013, 01:21 AM
Damn Merkk, you got me smoked in post count! I must forumquest harder!

Detoxx, this isn't retaliation to any extent. It was the next logical step after being told to "Fuck Off" during our day that has been our day for many months now. Lord Bob very well may have had intentions of fucking the rotation with or without the current circumstances that have befallen the former TMO.

I have nothing against many of your members with an exception for very few who choose to play the game in a vindictive fashion. The general consensus is that as Zeelot, your leader, disbanded the guild without the approval of many of your members, and thus, your arrangements, which includes your sky day, was lost. I know it's not much of a consolation, however we did offer TMO "first right of refusal" for Saturday afternoon. The rest of the server seems to favor and validate our switch with the exception of a few misplaced TMO.

Ella`Ella
12-22-2013, 01:24 AM
redacted.

Detoxx
12-22-2013, 01:26 AM
Detoxx, this isn't retaliation to any extent. It was the next logical step after being told to "Fuck Off" during our day that has been our day for many months now. Lord Bob very well may have had intentions of fucking the rotation with or without the current circumstances that have befallen the former TMO.

I have nothing against many of your members with an exception for very few who choose to play the game in a vindictive fashion. The general consensus is that as Zeelot, your leader, disbanded the guild without the approval of many of your members, and thus, your arrangements, which includes your sky day, was lost. I know it's not much of a consolation, however we did offer TMO "first right of refusal" for Saturday afternoon. The rest of the server seems to favor and validate our switch with the exception of a few misplaced TMO.

That's all fine and dandy, as I haven't really argued that point. But I need clarification. At first you said you were taking TMO's spot beacuse we are no longer a guild and saturday sucked and you've been waiting to get out of that spot for a while. And now you are saying you did it becuase Lord Bob told you to fuck off and threw you outta there? Which is it cause I'm confused.

Phantasm
12-22-2013, 01:27 AM
Ella even THAT post is not working towards are more benign relationship. Regardless of whether or not they have a forum presence, they are a part of the p99 community and I was under the impression we were trying to turn over a new leaf and form a new more desirable community. Saying you don't matter because nobody knows you really isn't the right step.

As to your Skyday, you've earned it as a guild, months of patience has paid of, whether or not that resolves any issues is completely up to the human beings that disregard your desires. If we want to start a new page we have to at least put some effort into it.

Tycko
12-22-2013, 01:29 AM
The fact some salty asshole ex-Tmo's decided to fuck up our sky day means you forfeited your slot.

A new ERA has arrived in p99, Norrath without TMO is ALREADY healed! Working with each other, being friendly to fellow players..... I'm blown away with how successful this campaign has been.

Ella`Ella
12-22-2013, 01:31 AM
Ella even THAT post is not working towards are more benign relationship. Regardless of whether or not they have a forum presence, they are a part of the p99 community and I was under the impression we were trying to turn over a new leaf and form a new more desirable community. Saying you don't matter because nobody knows you really isn't the right step.

As to your Skyday, you've earned it as a guild, months of patience has paid of, whether or not that resolves any issues is completely up to the human beings that disregard your desires. If we want to start a new page we have to at least put some effort into it.

redacted.

kotton05
12-22-2013, 01:31 AM
All I know is your usual trolls showed up in sky and cleared 1-4. More like you guys trying to grief us

Splorf22
12-22-2013, 01:34 AM
<Lord Bob> has expressed their intention of shitting all over the sky rotation for some time. They tried to fuck Divinity on Wednesday as well.

That being said, Lazie has a point as well. It doesn't really make sense for them to make enemies of FE. I was discussing this with Bringback and we were fairly sure they would go for AG, Divinity, and The A-Team simply because we are are the smallest. It would not surprise me at all if the core of <Lord Bob> are some TMO alts/ex TMO who are pissed of and, to quote The Dark Knight, "just want to see the world burn".

IMO both <Lord Bob> and any TMO that went up with them need to start taking a little heat for this.

I definitely agree that TMO should be in any peace process. I know a lot of people want to burn the ex TMO at stake, but hey, if you wanna say you play nice you have to play nice when it hurts, ya know? That being said, do you guys even have a guild leader elected?

Ella`Ella
12-22-2013, 01:37 AM
That's all fine and dandy, as I haven't really argued that point. But I need clarification. At first you said you were taking TMO's spot beacuse we are no longer a guild and saturday sucked and you've been waiting to get out of that spot for a while. And now you are saying you did it becuase Lord Bob told you to fuck off and threw you outta there? Which is it cause I'm confused.

Saturday has been a difficult day for our members for one reason or another and we have been seeking an alternative day for quite some time. The opportunity had presented itself as TMO was no longer a guild and the time slot had opened up (as is recognized as a valid argument based off the overall consensus of the population via this thread). Lord Bob's response wasn't invoking of the decision, I more illuminated this as a point to clarify how we were treated when we tried to observe our day that we've maintained for quite some time. Lord Bob took the lesser islands and we jumped them to hit the higher islands. Not how we wanted it to go, but so be it. As I saw an opportunity to seize Sunday, I made a post instead of invoking some kind of undeclared mandate and just showing up with a raid force in sky on Sunday. I wanted to give the population, who had gone out of their way to establish the only rotation this server has ever seen and respected for any lengthy duration, a heads-up as to what changes our guild would be making in observance of the rotation, which has been widely accepted as evidenced by the support in this thread.