PDA

View Full Version : Love P99? Donate today!

Pringles
12-20-2013, 08:31 PM
Dear All,

Do you love P99? Do you love it even more now that TMO is likely to ragequit?

Donate today to keep this great box alive. Go to the homepage and click "Donate". Donate what you would spend on lunch for a day, or a week, or whatever you can. Give generously, lets keep this box around!

http://www.project1999.com/

P.S. Thanks to the Staff for taking the time to keep this box alive. Love it here, still. Been at it for over 3 years, and my only regret is that I didn't start day 1 :)

Rellapse36
12-20-2013, 08:31 PM
Do they accept EBT?

parlay1
12-20-2013, 09:47 PM
I will give even more if I can accually get them to respond to the petition I put up weeks ago.

talian21
12-20-2013, 10:05 PM
If TMO *people* (chars are irrelavent, do you have any idea how many vp equipped chars they have after all this time) are banned, I'll donate. From my, and many others point of view, this is a server where you can enjoy EQ but not high end raid content. When I first joined, I was shocked at how everyone spoke of epics in terms of how much TMO charges for X, not how hard it would be, how to accomplish XYZ, etc, just how much it cost to buy. Not donating for that, but if the raid scene stopped being a monopoly, I would.

-Silisk

parlay1
12-20-2013, 10:36 PM
Gah I need an edit button..........I meant *Actually* in my previous post.

Andervin
12-20-2013, 10:53 PM
If TMO *people* (chars are irrelavent, do you have any idea how many vp equipped chars they have after all this time) are banned, I'll donate. From my, and many others point of view, this is a server where you can enjoy EQ but not high end raid content. When I first joined, I was shocked at how everyone spoke of epics in terms of how much TMO charges for X, not how hard it would be, how to accomplish XYZ, etc, just how much it cost to buy. Not donating for that, but if the raid scene stopped being a monopoly, I would.

-Silisk

Well said. /agree

kingsBlend
12-21-2013, 02:36 AM

-Silisk

applesauce25r624
12-21-2013, 03:12 AM
Do they accept EBT?

saw your sig

lol if zeelot really said "transcend into other games"

Pringles
12-22-2013, 02:52 PM
Bump.

Server getting better and better. Velious on the horizon, new end game raid rules, new play nice policy for end game etc. Donate, keep this box alive.

hatelore
12-22-2013, 03:21 PM
Do they accept EBT?

Maybe!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk

Nirgon
12-22-2013, 04:16 PM

-Silisk

You want people permanently banned that didn't dupe plat but shared their chars a few times.

You are worse than they are. And I don't just mean at EverQuest dedication. Bribing the staff to ban players? Should ban you!

- Nirgon, ikky lol'er at you

Clark
12-23-2013, 01:56 AM
bump

Malcorin
12-23-2013, 05:01 PM
I canceled my WoW sub and set up a reoccuring $15 a month donation. I rarely logged into WoW and I rarely log out of P1999. The whole process took 5 minutes and I know that it's hard to run any sort of IT operation on the cheap.

Those that play and don't work in IT would vomit if they saw the cost of enterprise storage / network transport / server hardware. Chip in if you can - my donation is essentially .50c a day, and it's worth that just to log in and insult Pullyn.

FatMagic
12-23-2013, 05:19 PM
If Rogean will accept Bitcoin, P99 will have my donation!

If you don't want to "hold" Bitcoin, then just use Coinbase and it will dump the $$ straight into your bank account!

https://coinbase.com/merchants

You get USD $$, and I get to spend my Bitcoin! Win-win!

Rail
12-23-2013, 06:13 PM
I donated, and you should too!

Just give them $5 for a Holiday present... and donate $3 to wikipedia too.

DO IT NAO!

mgellan
12-23-2013, 06:46 PM
$10 a month from me! I challenge all Shammies to match!

Regards,
Mg

papercolor
12-23-2013, 06:52 PM
Love P99 and its Players! $50.00 DONATE!

Pringles
12-24-2013, 12:27 PM
^^^^^

Holey
12-24-2013, 01:10 PM
i give p99 my love thats what i donate, im a poor mother fucker.

Pringles
01-08-2014, 04:29 PM
^^^^^

sanforce
01-08-2014, 04:39 PM
Have donated in the past - will definitely not donate with the current direction of the server.

Swish
01-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Have donated in the past - will definitely not donate with the current direction of the server.

I just saw Rogean really quickly trying to change everything back to the way you liked it so that you'll donate again :p

baalzy
01-08-2014, 04:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOiVYbWJDOA

sanforce
01-08-2014, 05:03 PM
I just saw Rogean really quickly trying to change everything back to the way you liked it so that you'll donate again :p

lol, I know Rogean doesn't give 2 shits about what direction I think his sandbox should go. I'm just saying that there is no point in donating right now with everything being up in the air. Nobody knows what this server is going to be like in a month. Uncertainty = a bad place for my $

Swish
01-08-2014, 05:13 PM
lol, I know Rogean doesn't give 2 shits about what direction I think his sandbox should go. I'm just saying that there is no point in donating right now with everything being up in the air. Nobody knows what this server is going to be like in a month. Uncertainty = a bad place for my $

There's plenty of certainties on this server. There's still a good number of new/returning players, low level zones are populated and people can enjoy leveling. There will always be camp disputes, rule lawyering, rare drops dropping, jboots being MQ'd, EC fat cats overcharging for everything, inflation...etc etc.

The only thing uncertain is how raiding will change for the foreseeable future. If you're in a T2 guild you'll be liking what's been happening this week. If you're TMO/FE/etc you're probably crying because your monopoly is beginning to disintegrate (fair enough though right? casual players been stiffed for a few years now).

I'm still trying to get my rogue to 60, my necro to 60 and want to enjoy some light raiding. For me the server is fairly similar to how it's always been, but I'll get to do some content I haven't done on P99 before with my guild :) Good times ahead, I hope.