PDA

View Full Version : See you in 2-4weeks!

Liia
12-20-2013, 03:51 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance to everyone!

My 2 main characters are actually suspended! I guess that's what I get for sharing my infos!

You'll be missed Internode and Froovy even if you managed to get me banned!

See you soon I hope!

Nirgon
12-20-2013, 03:55 PM
How ya'll feel bout this collateral damage here?

Loraen and Liia were two of my favorite people.

Esp Loraen for how cool he was in game despite getting on his last nerve with my "classic bull shit" :cool: on the forums.

Hope you are back in 2-4.

Visual
12-20-2013, 03:58 PM
does this mean A-Team is banned from the raid scene

Liia
12-20-2013, 04:07 PM
How ya'll feel bout this collateral damage here?

Loraen and Liia were two of my favorite evil.

Esp Loraen for how cool he was in game despite getting on his last nerve with my "classic bull shit" :cool: on the forums.

Hope you are back in 2-4.

Well, its the 2nd time I get collateral damage from sharing my accounts with TMO. I'll have to learn lol. Last time I lost all my gears, this time I'm loosing my characters. But I should be refunded at least this time (I hope).

I'm actually not really mad to be honnest. I'll just take a short break for Christmas. :rolleyes: I even feel sorry for Internode and Froovy. They did something wrong, but they are still good people to me. I don't judge them for one bad actions.

Liia
12-20-2013, 04:10 PM
does this mean A-Team is banned from the raid scene

I was in TMO when it hapenned like 2 years ago!

Nordenwatch
12-20-2013, 04:11 PM
The real question is... how much money did they make duping high end raid items?

The damage to the economy must be ASTOUNDING.

sanforce
12-20-2013, 04:12 PM
Well, its the 2nd time I get collateral damage from sharing my accounts with TMO. I'll have to learn lol. Last time I lost all my gears, this time I'm loosing my characters. But I should be refunded at least this time (I hope).

I'm actually not really mad to be honnest. I'll just take a short break for Christmas. :rolleyes: I even feel sorry for Internode and Froovy. They did something wrong, but they are still good people to me. I don't judge them for one bad actions.

They definitely are still good people, but deserved the punishment that they received. All of this collateral fallout sucks. But I think Rogean got exactly what he was after, a bunch of drama and a shake up in the raid scene prior to velious.

carli
12-20-2013, 04:13 PM
only Liia.

Bruman
12-20-2013, 04:15 PM
Suspension is not the same as banning. Banning is permanent. Suspension is temporary. Very few were banned.

carli
12-20-2013, 04:15 PM
Have a good xmas break. See you when you get back :)
sorry double post.

sulpher01
12-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Nooooo not A-Team ;(

Liia
12-20-2013, 04:19 PM
They definitely are still good people, but deserved the punishment that they received. All of this collateral fallout sucks. But I think Rogean got exactly what he was after, a bunch of drama and a shake up in the raid scene prior to velious.

Yeah they sure deserve the ban imo. I have talked to Froovy already and I think he accepts his ban even if it happens forever ago. He thinks GMs are overracting for all the other players that are now banned. I'm pretty sure alot of players like me didn't know it was actually hapenning.

Splorf22
12-20-2013, 04:26 PM
Well, its the 2nd time I get collateral damage from sharing my accounts with TMO

Well, I would say live and learn, but from what I can tell this ban is a result of Internode/Froovy rezzing someone with Liia two years ago, so . . .
Anyway, the whole business is really quite sad as Liia is one of the nicest people I've met on P1999.

Also I am not banned. I am very stingy with handing out my account info. Sentenza had Loraen for a bit, Svenn had Sakuragi for a while, and no one but me has access now. I agree with Vonhammer: don't give your account information to someone you can't go punch in the face if they fuck you over.

Tierael
12-20-2013, 04:29 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance to everyone!

My 2 main characters are actually suspended! I guess that's what I get for sharing my infos!

You'll be missed Internode and Froovy even if you managed to get me banned!

See you soon I hope!

:( see ya soon Templar!

sulpher01
12-20-2013, 04:31 PM
I agree with Vonhammer: don't give your account information to someone you can't go punch in the face if they fuck you over.

Thulack
12-20-2013, 04:35 PM
Yes a sad lesson to learn. Never give out your Info. No reason. If someone needs a cleric to rez bad enough they can pay someone to do it...Need a port..Pay someone. While pixels while your not there are nice or thinking your helping someone is nice. This is the internet. I would only ever give my info to someone if i knew them in RL. That way if they screwed me over i could beat the shit out them. From all account Froovy was a nice person and i chatted with Internode being a fellow ranger a few times. While people put on a good front you can never be sure. and yes cheating to this extent would make me question someone's character outside a game so not sure still calling them "good people" is even worth anything.

Mezzmur
12-20-2013, 04:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aSHIxwn.png

Now streaming Live. :(

It's a sad day. All it took was 1 login from 2011/2012 and GG.

Liia
12-20-2013, 04:40 PM
The real question is... how much money did they make duping high end raid items?

The damage to the economy must be ASTOUNDING.

Here is part of the discusion I have had with Froovy. I hope that may help you. And they didn't dupe HIGH END items.

Yinikren
12-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Shouldn't have handed out your info. See you next year.

justin2090
12-20-2013, 04:44 PM
Others doing it for a long period of time? The plot thickens.

diplo
12-20-2013, 04:46 PM
if this is OG liia, then sad to see you got collateral damage. Internode was a good friend of mine back when I played blue so i'm sad to see he was doing this.

This is OG Senim by the way.

Tecmos Deception
12-20-2013, 04:47 PM
Someone got an epic ranger banned (and dozens of his 'friends' suspended) over 300,000pp that was annoying to get?

Fazlazen
12-20-2013, 04:49 PM

Watch out what you say here friend. When you quit a game and give out your characters (including emu) specifying that said characters are never to be given access to you again, you cant just say you lost all your gear when you come back... Indian giver

You're lucky I gave you back your characters info after the specific requests you had given me in the first place and regeared you.

Sirken
12-20-2013, 04:50 PM
Someone got an epic ranger banned (and dozens of his 'friends' suspended) over 300,000pp that was annoying to get?

i find it laughable that you believe 300k evoked this kind of reaction from the staff.

Langrisserx
12-20-2013, 04:52 PM
lol loraen the white knight and defender of wreckus cock got banned for cheating hmmmmmm

Spitty
12-20-2013, 04:54 PM
You're a fucking retard, Langrisserx. Get the fuck out.

Lojik
i find it laughable that you believe 300k evoked this kind of reaction from the staff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

Splorf22

Do you have a number for us?

quido
300k is no pittance. What kind of figures are we talking here for each exploiter really?

Liia
Watch out what you say here friend. When you quit a game and give out your characters (including emu) specifying that said characters are never to be given access to you again, you cant just say you lost all your gear when you come back... Indian giver

You're lucky I gave you back your characters info after the specific requests you had given me in the first place and regeared you.

I haven't mentionned any name. I have never complaint on the forum for what hapenned to my characters. Pretty much no one ever know about that story. I'll take the blame for giving out my infos. But on the other hand you told me you'd never touch my character except maybe moves some items from Liia to your cleric. I ended up loosing close to 1,5m plats for giving my infos to you. Yes you did refund me a Donal's BP which was the only items I needed to farm back all money I had. But at the end I lost so much more.

As you can see, I'm really over it. I even talk to you when I see you. So... if you want to talk about it more... go ahead but I'm not complaining about anything there.

Tecmos Deception
12-20-2013, 04:55 PM
lol loraen the white knight and defender of wreckus cock got banned for cheating hmmmmmm

/sigh

Pint
12-20-2013, 04:56 PM

can we get numbers or is that too detrimental to the server?

Fazlazen
12-20-2013, 05:05 PM
I haven't mentionned any name. I have never complaint on the forum for what hapenned to my characters. Pretty much no one ever know about that story. I'll take the blame for giving out my infos. But on the other hand you told me you'd never touch my character except maybe moves some items from Liia to your cleric. I ended up loosing close to 1,5m plats for giving my infos to you. Yes you did refund me a Donal's BP which was the only items I needed to farm back all money I had. But at the end I lost so much more.

As you can see, I'm really over it. I even talk to you when I see you. So... if you want to talk about it more... go ahead but I'm not complaining about anything there.

I have a different recollection of the facts. As I said above, when you give out your EQemu info to someone, asking them to never give you back those informations for your personal reasons, you can't be expecting to come back and get anything back.

You got your characters back, and most of your stuff, indian giver. Don't try washing your dirty laundry here. I am no thief.

kotton05
12-20-2013, 05:07 PM
faz will delete your shit but not take it

Langrisserx
12-20-2013, 05:08 PM
/sigh

sorry did i get too excited ? are they not banned.

wrekus not a cheater, only has all that shit because, ya know...

dwightgeary
I have a different recollection of the facts. As I said above, when you give out your EQemu info to someone, asking them to never give you back those informations for your personal reasons, you can't be expecting to come back and get anything back.

You got your characters back, and most of your stuff, indian giver. Don't try washing your dirty laundry here. I am no thief.

bah i had a buddy do this same shit.... he was like heres my info dude no matter what do not give it back to me .... a fucking year later hes like he man i think i wanna come back and play ...blah blah blah yakity yakity

CodyF86

Someone is having reading comprehension problems because Sakuragi / Loraen is not banned lol.

Aaradin
The A-Team

Liia
12-20-2013, 05:10 PM

Why are you feeling so attacked there really? I don't complaint. I have never said you were a thief or anything.

But I definitely didn't get back most of my stuff. All I got back is a Donal's BP.

Splorf22
I'm more curious about how I was labeled the Defender of Wreku's Cock, but I'm guessing that's a chemically induced hallucination.

Orruar
300k is no pittance. What kind of figures are we talking here for each exploiter really?

I heard it was 5 duped Larrikan masks. What is that, about 500k?

Sad to see Liia caught up in this. Guess it's time to go take over the OT hammer market!

quido
12-20-2013, 05:11 PM
Liia also sold one of TMO's Trak Teeth on the open market to make up for Faz's supposed indiscretions. I remember hearing too that Liia was joining a recovery program for addicted gamers and never coming back.

Liia
12-20-2013, 05:14 PM
Liia also sold one of TMO's Trak Teeth on the open market to make up for Faz's supposed indiscretions. I remember hearing too that Liia was joining a recovery program for addicted gamers and never coming back.

Yes I sold the Trak Tooth for 150k to Catherin because I had no fucken money and nothing was happening with my gears. I was being told that TMO had something for me (via Fazlazen) but I didn't get a single copper from TMO.

When you contacted me to know when I was selling the Tooth you also told me that TMO had something for me. But then you stopped to reply to me because you probably figured out that what TMO(Fazlazen) owed me was much more than the 150k I made from it.

Fazlazen
12-20-2013, 05:18 PM
Why are you feeling so attacked there really? I don't complaint. I have never said you were a thief or anything.

But I definitely didn't get back most of my stuff. All I got back is a Donal's BP.

When you leave your info to someone else making them swear to not give it back ever and then you ask for it back 1 year down the road, you should be thankfull you get anything back.

If I had really listened to you, I wouldn't have given you anything back.

I feel attacked because you specifically complained in OP that TMO took your gear a few years ago. TMO didn't take your gear, you gave your gear to TMO, and as the person directly responsible for your account at the time, I am directly involved.

Frieza_Prexus
12-20-2013, 05:19 PM

May we have a timeline and rough accounting of what was duped? I think it'd be healthy to have everything on the table regarding who, what, and when.

Autotune
12-20-2013, 05:23 PM
This shit wasn't a dupe, this is the JC bug that you can go buy JC mats, craft them and then turn around and vendor them for a profit.

Looking at rogean's post and the posts of a few others, that is exactly what this is and it's been around for ever and it also takes ages to do it.

Nirgon
12-20-2013, 05:24 PM

I also don't think people know how hard it is to track down all of that shit and truly be able to say "we took care of the problem".

Such an issue, even when cured, changes the economy and player progression.

As far as a dupe? I'd wager around the 15million+ number presented before but there's really no telling. It depends how long they did it.

I guess Froovy or Internode would have to come together and give you their best rough estimate.

dwightgeary
This shit wasn't a dupe, this is the JC bug that you can go buy JC mats, craft them and then turn around and vendor them for a profit.

Looking at rogean's post and the posts of a few others, that is exactly what this is and it's been around for ever and it also takes ages to do it.

i think that falls under exploiting ....... and there was some duping and more fouled up shit going on and you know it

Hawala
There are warnings everywhere not to share your info, I'm not sure what you expected even after being burned once.

I learned my lesson too. I gave my toon to my co-guild leader, who then disbanded our guild and joined TMO.

Sirken
12-20-2013, 05:25 PM
can we get numbers or is that too detrimental to the server?

we (staff) know the exact number. if Rogean wants to say it, he can. if he tells me i can say it, i will.

Autotune
12-20-2013, 05:25 PM
i think that falls under exploiting ....... and there was some duping and more fouled up shit going on and you know it

I don't see a single staff post saying it was a dupe anywhere and I never said it wasn't an exploit.

morans.

Nizzarr
12-20-2013, 05:26 PM
Staff should tell us about what was happening so everyone can see the grandeur of TMO's exploit.

Autotune
12-20-2013, 05:27 PM
Staff should tell us about what was happening so everyone can see the grandeur of TMO's exploit.

Yeah, I could be wrong, but everything staff and some other people said looks like it's what I said atm.

Sirken
12-20-2013, 05:28 PM
I don't see a single staff post saying it was a dupe anywhere and I never said it wasn't an exploit.

morans.

it was a dupe, and it was being exploited.

Rogean fixed it, and then we went tearing through the logs.

GG

Autotune
12-20-2013, 05:29 PM
it was a dupe, and it was being exploited.

Rogean fixed it, and then we went tearing through the logs.

GG

Dupe with two people, the dagger trade dupe?

Actually, that one was back in Uthgaard's day and I'd imagine it got fixed back then.

dwightgeary
12-20-2013, 05:29 PM

morans.

2 rmt sites are down now ........ hmmmmmmm wonder who they belonged to

Liia
12-20-2013, 05:30 PM
When you leave your info to someone else making them swear to not give it back ever and then you ask for it back 1 year down the road, you should be thankfull you get anything back.

If I had really listened to you, I wouldn't have given you anything back.

I feel attacked because you specifically complained in OP that TMO took your gear a few years ago. TMO didn't take your gear, you gave your gear to TMO, and as the person directly responsible for your account at the time, I am directly involved.

I'm pretty sure I have never told you to never give me back my infos (unless you have a proof). I did give you my infos because you planned to play Liia over your cleric (Notros) while some other ppl had my infos.

You also told me that you'd never touch anything on my accounts (2 weeks after all my characters were naked(I have GM logs)). And on the other hand you told me that Fauss took everything (You only took my 250k apparently). I don't see why you should feel so attacked if its not you that took my gears.

I also came back 4months later, not a year.

At the end, I probably still the responsible of what hapenned to my accounts. But I shouldn't take all the blame when you do promises that you cant hold.

Itap
12-20-2013, 05:31 PM
we (staff) know the exact number. if Rogean wants to say it, he can. if he tells me i can say it, i will.

Perhaps it's better we don't know. It may ruin the integrity of the server

Pint
12-20-2013, 05:31 PM

response much appreciated, will keep an eye out

Itap
12-20-2013, 05:33 PM
Only option is to wipe server when Velious is released

Susano
12-20-2013, 05:34 PM
I even feel sorry for Internode and Froovy. They did something wrong, but they are still good people to me. I don't judge them for one bad actions.

These types of comments and so many others like them seem to be coming from a lot of people who allowed TMO members access to their characters and/or accompanied them on raids. When I read them, I can only think of the following:

"Stockholm syndrome, or capture–bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness."

I'm guilty of letting an officer of the guild I'm in have access to my character to help the guild mobilize when I'm not available, but this was always internal to the guild. Anyone allowing someone external to their guild access to their character has to be gaining some form of recompense. I was around for the inception of the A-Team and it was spearheaded by some of the least sociable and greedy players on the server. Some prominent members spend days in camps solo'n items to sell to turn around and pay TMO to tag along on raids and loot rots.

While TMO single handedly ruins the raid scene, people who feed their incessant desire for plat are just as much to blame for the situation this server finds itself. Very strange for a guild that masquerades as a soloist haven bankrolls the biggest raid guild on the server to scoop up it's garbage.

Fazlazen
12-20-2013, 05:35 PM
I'm pretty sure I have never told you to never give me back my infos (unless you have a proof). I did give you my infos because you planned to play Liia over your cleric (Notros) while some other ppl had my infos.

You also told me that you'd never touch anything on my accounts (2 weeks after all my characters were naked(I have GM logs)). And on the other hand you told me that Fauss took everything (You only took my 250k apparently). I don't see why you should feel so attacked if its not you that took my gears.

I also came back 4months later, not a year.

At the end, I probably still the responsible of what hapenned to my accounts. But I shouldn't take all the blame when you do promises that you cant hold.

You gave me your info and asked to never give it back because of your personal reasons. End of story.

Autotune
12-20-2013, 05:38 PM
You gave me your info and asked to never give it back because of your personal reasons. End of story.

Damn faz catching flak, bet you wish you didn't scurry around like a madman trying to replace it all now lol.

dwightgeary
12-20-2013, 05:38 PM
These types of comments and so many others like them seem to be coming from a lot of people who allowed TMO members access to their characters and/or accompanied them on raids. When I read them, I can only think of the following:

"Stockholm syndrome, or capture–bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness."

I'm guilty of letting an officer of the guild I'm in have access to my character to help the guild mobilize when I'm not available, but this was always internal to the guild. Anyone allowing someone external to their guild access to their character has to be gaining some form of recompense. I was around for the inception of the A-Team and it was spearheaded by some of the least sociable and greedy players on the server. Some prominent members spend days in camps solo'n items to sell to turn around and pay TMO to tag along on raids and loot rots.

While TMO single handedly ruins the raid scene, people who feed their incessant desire for plat are just as much to blame for the situation this server finds itself. Very strange for a guild that masquerades as a soloist haven bankrolls the biggest raid guild on the server to scoop up it's garbage.

a-team is scum ... just under the radar type of scum

kbnexus
12-20-2013, 05:40 PM
I also don't think people know how hard it is to track down all of that shit and truly be able to say "we took care of the problem".

Such an issue, even when cured, changes the economy and player progression.

As far as a dupe? I'd wager around the 15million+ number presented before but there's really no telling. It depends how long they did it.

I guess Froovy or Internode would have to come together and give you their best rough estimate.

Agreed, however 3 years in kunark does more to ruin the economy methinks.

Splorf22
12-20-2013, 05:45 PM
impotent rage

You know, as much as I dislike this cliche . . . those are some seriously rustled jimmies.

I also had to laugh at your Stockholm Syndrome quote. You got picked on so hard in VD vent I used to feel bad for you.

Orruar
12-20-2013, 05:49 PM

Yes, those legions of people trained/ks'ed by a-team members are ready to rise up and toss them off the server.

Nirgon
12-20-2013, 05:50 PM
Agreed, however 3 years in kunark does more to ruin the economy methinks.

Oh it is beyond fucked but most people seem happy and non-classic mechanics are found and researched out every month. So if people are happy playing and sickos like Ele and I are happy having the extra leeway to lurk and find things... so be it.

Loot is WAY more available than live. Hell at least there's an opportunity to buy your epic.

I've taken things to PMs with Orruar and agree I should be publicly more optimistic about the coming changes (lest you face the wrath of Rogean). I think he's also realized everything isn't going to be perfect and clear sailing.

Seeing good pals who love classic EQ get banned, in any guild, is not good. I like people that like classic EQ. The thought of this ever being a 60 pop server like red would be extremely sad.

My suggestion to TMO would be to pat yourself on the back for having the most pixels and just chilling on the calendar. I don't think you are going to miss the Ventrilo channel shouts about Trakanon and getting out of bed at 4am.

Just my 2cp. You came out ahead, chill the fuck out for a little while. I would encourage Zeelot not to leave the server. TMO is a major part of this server (TMO being every other word out of people's mouths) and losing the good core of them would be a shame.

CodyF86
12-20-2013, 05:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk7VWcuVOf0

Fasten all seat belts, cancel the 3-ring circus.

Aaradin
The A-Team

Tecmos Deception
12-20-2013, 05:52 PM
You know, as much as I dislike this cliche . . . those are some seriously rustled jimmies.

I also had to laugh at your Stockholm Syndrome quote. You got picked on so hard in VD vent I used to feel bad for you.

Hah. I had skipped all but the first sentence of his post initially, but after I read your comments on it, I went back to finish it. I'm glad I did; it was good for a laugh.

jaybone
12-20-2013, 06:14 PM
You should be permabanned.

zanderklocke
12-20-2013, 06:21 PM

:(

Snufz
12-20-2013, 06:33 PM

Ya judging people from what they say instead of how they act is a great idea.

Langrisserx
12-20-2013, 06:41 PM
Dupe with two people, the dagger trade dupe?

Actually, that one was back in Uthgaard's day and I'd imagine it got fixed back then.

its was the fletching bug, AGAIN .. lol

dwightgeary
12-20-2013, 06:42 PM
:(

shit .... not you zanderr my bad buddy

Autotune
12-20-2013, 06:43 PM

Damn fletchers...

Recycled Children
12-20-2013, 11:34 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KCOL3HurkwA/ULMj454dCQI/AAAAAAABy1M/Te1VEKt__Cg/s1600/Fletch.jpg

-Catherin-
12-20-2013, 11:51 PM

Yes I sold the Trak Tooth for 150k to Catherin because I had no fucken money and nothing was happening with my gears. I was being told that TMO had something for me (via Fazlazen) but I didn't get a single copper from TMO.

When you contacted me to know when I was selling the Tooth you also told me that TMO had something for me. But then you stopped to reply to me because you probably figured out that what TMO(Fazlazen) owed me was much more than the 150k I made from it.

You know I had originally inquired to TMO directly about getting a trak tooth to finish my VP key, and I was told 1 million platinum.

Obviously I didn't take that.

That I ended up still getting it from TMO anyways in a different fashion for an 85% discount is pretty amusing. Didn't know that till now :)

zanderklocke
12-20-2013, 11:59 PM
1 million platinum ha. That's such an arbitrary amount.

Messianic
12-21-2013, 12:10 AM

Eleventy billion dollars

Pint
12-21-2013, 12:20 AM

its the fuck you stop bothering me amount

Splorf22
12-21-2013, 12:41 AM
You know I had originally inquired to TMO directly about getting a trak tooth to finish my VP key, and I was told 1 million platinum.

Did you pee in Eccezan's cornflakes or something? Lost got a key for free I thought, and I didn't pay nearly so much for mine.

Fael
12-21-2013, 11:10 AM
So what's the final verdict ? A Team got trak keys and vp loot from TMO. They shared accounts with TMO. I find it hard to believe that they weren't complicit in TMOs vast duping operation.

Are we really suppose to believe they were just friends with the two dupers and not otherwise involved in the scheme. If they didn't know they should have.

Dolic

Itap
12-21-2013, 11:17 AM
Why so much hate on the A-team?

I mean, Loraen did pay hundreds of thousands of plat for VP key/loots, but hes not the only one

Tecmos Deception
12-21-2013, 11:42 AM
Why so much hate on the A-team?

I mean, Loraen did pay hundreds of thousands of plat for VP key/loots, but hes not the only one

I love my charm clicky staff. I don't care if the whole server hates me because I only got it by paying TMO 300k.

heartbrand
12-21-2013, 11:43 AM
Those rot on red99. I urge all effected by this terrible decision to come hit me up and myself and brother Jeremy will welcome you with pixel packages to get you level 60 in two weeks just in time for the cold winter of velious.

Byrjun
12-21-2013, 11:46 AM
So what's the final verdict ? A Team got trak keys and vp loot from TMO. They shared accounts with TMO. I find it hard to believe that they weren't complicit in TMOs vast duping operation.

Are we really suppose to believe they were just friends with the two dupers and not otherwise involved in the scheme. If they didn't know they should have.

Dolic

Did you know about the duping? If not, you should have. You must be one of them.

lol.

Tecmos Deception
12-21-2013, 11:51 AM
Those rot on red99. I urge all effected by this terrible decision to come hit me up and myself and brother Jeremy will welcome you with pixel packages to get you level 60 in two weeks just in time for the cold winter of velious.

Tecmos is a mage on red though, and their VP stuff is lame :(

Splorf22
12-21-2013, 12:31 PM

You guys really are snapping emotionally.

Tasslehofp99
12-21-2013, 12:35 PM
You guys really are snapping emotionally.

Eccezan and Alarti have each had meltdowns in the last 24 hours.

Fael
12-21-2013, 12:36 PM
Clear Sarcasm obv. People on these forums are really weak in the area of logical reasoning.

Dolic

Tasslehofp99
12-21-2013, 12:36 PM
Because sarcasm is easily detectable via text.

Fael
12-21-2013, 12:57 PM
The point tasslehoff, if you can grasp it, is that the A Team members who were friends with Froovy and node had no idea about the dupe. And neither did the TMO members who Froovy had access to.

No one suspected Froovy. He woulda been the last person I would have thought would dupe.

Dolic

talian21
12-21-2013, 01:40 PM
Only option is to wipe server when Velious is released

Itap, I have nothing against you personally, but would you please shut the fuck up with the "wipe the server" rhetoric? Thread after thread I see you post this; did you not hear in the stream earlier this year that the staff is *firmly decided* to NEVER wipe the chars on this server, that they are proud of the fact that ppl can *rely* on the idea that if they come back, their chars will be here for them? Give it up dude, it's just annoying. TY

-Silisk, ikky necro

Nordenwatch
12-21-2013, 02:03 PM
I paid TMO around 600k for multiple teeth and a few items, I regret nothing. I would've paid any guild that was on top so I wouldn't have to grind DKP and all this random shit that makes this game terrible.

I'm pretty sure the economy is beyond destroyed at this point though. So many dupes have been CONFIRMED by staff to be running for long periods of time, and they can't really rollback the plat flowing through the system.

Is anyone really surprised by the bans though? TMO monopolized the vast majority of the raiding on this server for 2+ years, no one would cry foul when they popped out a few AoNs to sell. SOMEONE has to be supplying all of these RMTers.

I have no doubt that many of TMO is innocent, but there is no question that there are more that are guilty that have not been uncovered.

pasi
12-22-2013, 03:55 AM
Dear best french-canadian pal Liia,

Come play on Warsong (vanilla wow 12x exp).

Yours truly,

Mo

Clark
12-22-2013, 07:30 AM
300k ya right Froovy lol, that's what you'd like people to believe

Hope you get accounts back Liia that's a shame. You shouldn't be so forgiving toward dupers though man.