PDA

View Full Version : An open letter to P99 and TMO...

Ella`Ella
12-20-2013, 02:40 AM
To the leadership and members of The Mystical Order,

The recent news regarding The Mystical Order comes with no joy to the members of Forceful Entry. Our leadership nor our core take any pleasure from the misfortune of a strong group of worthwhile competition. Forceful Entry welcomes the spirit of competition and seeks no ill-will towards any members of our community be they allies or our rivals. We look forward to seeing many of our friends who have been unknowingly involved return as quickly as possible.

For many years, TMO has provided a strong front for many players to participate in the high-end raiding scene. The Mystical Order has many accomplished members that are both sportsmanlike and forthright in their actions and conduct on this server. We are saddened to hear that the misdealing of a select group of players has come to tarnish a name and a greater group of people who many within the P99 community hold in high regard.

As the server continues in the absence of one of our raiding elites, we look forward to joining with other guilds for some "new" faces to experience some of the higher content. Many guild leaders and their officers have been reached out to in ambitions of joining us in high-end raiding. We look forward to the return of TMO experiencing this content with us and welcome their guild to join in talks on how to make the Project 1999 raid scene a more welcoming environment.

Best,

Unbrella Ella`Ella on behalf of the leadership and members of <Forceful Entry>

Langrisserx
12-20-2013, 02:51 AM
ps nyah nyah

Fael
12-20-2013, 03:14 AM
Vast majority of TMO had no idea Froovy and internode were involved in this.
Both internode and Froovy have been great people within this community so I think it comes as a great surprise to not just us but other members of IB FE bda divinity taken and all the other players who have been on this server since the beginning. I for example came to this servers raid seen late, so I just assumed that their wealth was a result of a ton of past farming.

I for one appreciate the support. Consider you and many others in FE/IB Etc to be great guys and friends. So thank you.

I hope that the staff can sympathize with some of the players who allowed Froovy access to their accounts. Accounts that are not associated with actual misbehavior should not receive the death penalty. I would think that the staff who know Froovy and internode would also agree that their involvement in duping is shocking and unexpected.

Maybe I'm a sucker. But I still think Froovy and internode are good dudes who made some really bad decisions.

Best regards,

Dolic

Fael
12-20-2013, 03:23 AM
Double post

sanforce
12-20-2013, 04:21 AM
Guys velious will be here 3 months ;)

webrunner5
12-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Guys velious will be here 3 months ;)

And??

kbnexus
12-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Vast majority of TMO had no idea Froovy and internode were involved in this.
Both internode and Froovy have been great people within this community so I think it comes as a great surprise to not just us but other members of IB FE bda divinity taken and all the other players who have been on this server since the beginning. I for example came to this servers raid seen late, so I just assumed that their wealth was a result of a ton of past farming.

I for one appreciate the support. Consider you and many others in FE/IB Etc to be great guys and friends. So thank you.

I hope that the staff can sympathize with some of the players who allowed Froovy access to their accounts. Accounts that are not associated with actual misbehavior should not receive the death penalty. I would think that the staff who know Froovy and internode would also agree that their involvement in duping is shocking and unexpected.

Maybe I'm a sucker. But I still think Froovy and internode are good dudes who made some really bad decisions.

Best regards,

Dolic

They are good dudes. People need to separate fantasy from reality. Duping in a video game does not make a person a bad dude. Still pretty shitty this happened, but the punishment should have fallen on the individual. I am sure Froovy had no idea Rogean would go batshit crazy.

However, still feel lied too. I'm gonna miss his duck too.

Thulack
12-20-2013, 11:59 AM
They are good dudes. People need to separate fantasy from reality. Duping in a video game does not make a person a bad dude. Still pretty shitty this happened, but the punishment should have fallen on the individual. I am sure Froovy had no idea Rogean would go batshit crazy.

However, still feel lied too. I'm gonna miss his duck too.

lol. They cheated in a game. That's almost worse then cheating in RL cause it's a game. They couldnt enjoy it legit like the rest of us. They are trash and should be considered so. Internode should be get the title Best of the Banned along with Crazyeyes.

Elmarnieh
12-20-2013, 01:32 PM
I agree with Thulack. Cheating when the stakes are very high is more understandable because there is more temptation. If people would cheat in a game it means they have very little moral threshold and are thus by definition not good people. They may be fun people but fun and good are not synonyms.

Nanjiro
12-20-2013, 01:42 PM

The characters (in game) cheated... thus that account needs to be banned. You can't play ignorance (even if you are a "good dude") and keep everything just because someone else duped on your account.

Don't give out your account information unless you are willing to accept the fact that if others cheat with your account it'll get banned.

kbnexus
12-20-2013, 01:43 PM
The characters (in game) cheated... thus that account needs to be banned. You can't play ignorance (even if you are a "good dude") and keep everything just because someone else duped on your account.

Don't give out your account information unless you are willing to accept the fact that if others cheat with your account it'll get banned.

But they didn't dupe on those accounts. They may have rezzed someone, tracked, buffed someone, ported someone, etc. All accounts they ever touched no matter how long ago were suspended.

kbnexus
12-20-2013, 01:44 PM
lol. They cheated in a game. That's almost worse then cheating in RL cause it's a game. They couldnt enjoy it legit like the rest of us. They are trash and should be considered so. Internode should be get the title Best of the Banned along with Crazyeyes.

Oh come on who here has played BG1 or 2 and never used the commands to make drizzit attack shit.

Dantragg
12-20-2013, 01:48 PM
Most casuals don't realize the amount of accounts that TMO used in a legal way. Recharge it's stationed everywhere , Rex bots, scouts. Etc etc .

Boone
12-20-2013, 02:11 PM
Bottom line... its a private server. We pay no money for it. We play on the good graces of those who run it. Rogen and staff can do whatever they want, ban whoever they want. Don't like it? Don't play and start your own server that you can cheat to your hearts content.

I'm just surprised they put up with the shit they do... 10% of the population causing 90% of the problem? Easy fix; delete the 10% and no more problems. The other 90% of the population would be quite happy.

Andervin
12-20-2013, 02:15 PM
I'm just surprised they put up with the shit they do... 10% of the population causing 90% of the problem? Easy fix; delete the 10% and no more problems. The other 90% of the population would be quite happy.

And 90% of the people that left the server because of TMO's dominance come back. Win win.

Spitty
12-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Bustopher Jones wants in. Hook a cat up.

http://cats.nepart.com/images/bjones-karen.jpg

Elmarnieh
12-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Ban the accounts and associated IP's responsible. That should be as automatic is it is equitablly applied.

Ahldagor
12-20-2013, 03:13 PM
But they didn't dupe on those accounts. They may have rezzed someone, tracked, buffed someone, ported someone, etc. All accounts they ever touched no matter how long ago were suspended.

Ignorance is no excuse.

See how much work your guild has created for the staff? The staff now has to go around investigating 86 accounts because your guild couldn't keep their info to themselves. Your guild has benefited massively from the ability to share accounts, and this is the risk associated with that strategy.

And still, there is no remorse from TMO except toward its own membership. Nothing to be sorry about except that you got caught. Only obstinate defiance.

the stubbornness at this point by tmo apologists or suffering members is either stupidity or trolling.

Friday
12-20-2013, 03:18 PM
You DO NOT want to ever have ex-TMO members in your guild. If they haven't guildremoved themselves or committed sepuku then they are complicit in all cheating activites.

talian21
12-20-2013, 10:00 PM
Bottom line... its a private server. We pay no money for it. We play on the good graces of those who run it. Rogen and staff can do whatever they want, ban whoever they want. Don't like it? Don't play and start your own server that you can cheat to your hearts content.

*exactly* this....