PDA

View Full Version : I have sad news for some and great news for others

Smedy
12-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Despite whatever conspiracy this might spawn i actually de de deleted "Lite - The Stave (Smedy's Pixel Producer Mix).mp3" by mistake the 12th of December while moving stuff around on my webserver

I've tried used the file recovery tools but file has already been corrupted and overwritten by other shit. I de de deleted the sound cuts i had made too so if i recompile the track the vocal will be missing.

The few who heard the track did not download it, unless nirgon magically has it...

Sad day for all except lite, his reign will continue but he will always want that stave of shielding

In memory of smedys lost productions, the teaser cut still remains but you'll never heard that drop :(

A quiet minute for lost lulz bros

Retti_
12-18-2013, 07:08 PM
Sounds dumb and made up.

Glad ur back in Azrael

Rogean
12-18-2013, 07:09 PM
I'll accidentally de de delete your character while moving stuff around on the game server.

Smedy
12-18-2013, 07:11 PM
rogean can you search my hd for file please, maybe antihax.dll backed it up before i de de deleted?

Rogean
12-18-2013, 07:17 PM
I don't, but maybe the NSA does in their superdatacenter in Maryland or Utah.

Eslade
12-18-2013, 07:18 PM
Despite whatever conspiracy this might spawn i actually de de deleted "Lite - The Stave (Smedy's Pixel Producer Mix).mp3" by mistake the 12th of December while moving stuff around on my webserver

I've tried used the file recovery tools but file has already been corrupted and overwritten by other shit. I de de deleted the sound cuts i had made too so if i recompile the track the vocal will be missing.

The few who heard the track did not download it, unless nirgon magically has it...

Sad day for all except lite, his reign will continue but he will always want that stave of shielding

In memory of smedys lost productions, the teaser cut still remains but you'll never heard that drop :(

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/dead1.gif

iiNGloriouS
12-18-2013, 07:20 PM
I'll accidentally de de delete your character while moving stuff around on the game server.
Can I get one reply from the mighty Rogean? Just tell me I am beautiful. PLEASE ROGEAN ITS ALL I LIVE FOR.

Recycled Children
12-18-2013, 07:21 PM
What DAW do you use?

Smedy
12-18-2013, 07:28 PM
What DAW do you use?

FLStudio

jeffd
12-18-2013, 08:38 PM
o god no

Doors
12-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Same maggots different year.

Recycled Children
12-18-2013, 11:43 PM
Same maggots different year.

Never leave.

Colgate
12-18-2013, 11:44 PM
had the great pleasure of listening to this track dozens of times

unfortunately did not download

RIP

klant
12-19-2013, 01:57 AM
smedy, I actually did download it lol. But... Chubs or sandusky need a pixel package for me to give it up

Andis
12-19-2013, 02:17 AM

it was epic

mark my words

lord smedy did it again, ladies and gentlemen

iiNGloriouS
12-19-2013, 02:23 AM
Smedy you scumlord, never let me hear the finished product, even told him I would PL. It hurts it hurts.