PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all my customers

dalaimoc
12-18-2013, 05:36 AM
Greetings !

I just want to thank all my customers around Norrath for using my porting services and donating so nicely.

Furthermore i am extending my thanks to those people who used my item transfer service. I know that it can be agitating to put trust into someone, to handle ones valuables.

As there have been a couple question about the item transfer service, i will try to answer the most common here :

1. Why are u almost naked ?
Currently i am not actively playing my druid, since i am bored with soloing and druids aren't exactly in high demand for groups. Having less stuff on me lets me transfer more items - especially lore items.

2. Ok, but if you had some valuable stuff on you, i could trust you more. Do you have valuable stuff ?
Frankly not overly much. My total worth on cash and items on my chars is in between 15 and 20k

3. How do you prove, that you don't steal/scam/go LD
Simply i can't prove it. I don't steal pixel, i am far too old that this would give me any kind of satisfaction. I know i can (illegally) sell pp for real cash, however i am making more than enough in real life. On asidenote, i haven't ever gone LD on this server aside from a serverside crash

4. Yeah all the above is nice, but i still don't trust you
Ok, then don't and instead wait for someone whom you trust.

5. I reconsidered and want to transfer items. How much do you charge ?
I don't have fixed rates. You give, what you deem the service is worth to you

6. So why are you doing this and who are you ?
I played EQ Live from 1999 to 2005 pretty hardcore in a highend raiding guild on Druzil Ro, then on Venril Sathyr. I still enjoy being in Norrath, as EQ has the best community i have ever met in a game. Unfortunately EQ Live's evolution isn't the best.
I am a middleaged man from Germany, working as a government official and splitting my spare time between working out at the gym, my girlfriend, being out and about and some video games

Slothbynature Lazybutt, 40th Druid

quido
12-18-2013, 05:40 AM
http://www.msu.edu/~oconne53/fascinating.jpg

Clark
12-18-2013, 05:55 AM
I am a middleaged man from Germany, working as a government official and splitting my spare time between working out at the gym, my girlfriend, being out and about and some video games

http://s23.postimg.org/bjx2mapcb/notserious3.jpg