PDA

View Full Version : Lusst: The Introduction

Lusst
07-28-2010, 08:44 AM
I don't suppose new members need to do this, but I'm bored and am fired up to get home and start on the install process.

I'm a twenty-six year old college student with two kids, a wife, and a full-time job. My passion for online gaming started with EQ in 1999, while at a long-time friend's house. He took a break from playing, set up a small desktop on the floor of his office (there was no room anywhere else), and let me create a character so I could run around West Commons and try like hell not to get eaten by the big_damned_spiders_001. An hour later, I reluctantly gave him back his account, went to Best Buy, and purchased my very own copy of EQ. Subscription fees and an additional phone-line be damned - I was in their world now.

I never really got up to raiding level, but I spent a good part of my late teen years playing EQ on my monk, hoping to the Double Rainbow Jesus Christ my dial-up connection would stop lagging long enough to talk to a shopkeeper.

For the longest, I've craved what EQ offered and so many other MMO's have failed to deliver. I'm happy to have found this community.

So if you see a homeless-looking Halfling Druid running around, feel free to /wave, /dance, or /pointandlaugh.

Sooo...I guess this is the point where we take off our shirts and make-out.

zeval31
07-28-2010, 08:45 AM
Welcome ! see you around

azeth
07-28-2010, 08:48 AM
because you're also mid twenties and married and have my sense of humor /tell either myself or the wife (in my sig) for buffs/starting cash when we're on tonight.

Flicka
07-28-2010, 08:51 AM
Welcome!!!

Lusst
07-28-2010, 08:52 AM
Welcome ! see you around

Thanks man - you too!

Welcome!!!

Thanks!

because you're also mid twenties and married and have my sense of humor /tell either myself or the wife (in my sig) for buffs/starting cash when we're on tonight.

Lol - sounds awesome! I'll give you guys a shout when I'm on next.

Aprio
07-28-2010, 08:58 AM
Welcome to the best thing since watching the cat get blown into the wall in Boondock Saints imo

Lusst
07-28-2010, 09:04 AM
Welcome to the best thing since watching the cat get blown into the wall in Boondock Saints imo

Yeah man, it's actually a little scary how rapidly I'm becoming obsessed with this game again.

I've tried to get back into EQ a couple times, but since I quit right when Velious was launched, buying up all the expansions was pretty daunting. That, and I could never figure out just where the hell I put all the install discs.

Torrents rock...

Allizia
07-28-2010, 09:09 AM
Sooo...I guess this is the point where we take off our shirts and make-out.

But I'm already naked

Lusst
07-28-2010, 09:13 AM
But I'm already naked

At first I was like,

http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg474/xLusstx/W-WTF.gif

But then,

http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg474/xLusstx/TheOfficeStanleyNod.gif