PDA

View Full Version : Emoqq, starring in...

Nightblade
07-28-2010, 04:49 AM
Awesomeness.

I've been playing this game since the bygone ages, and nicety has always seemed to go in short supply, or at least substituted with stupidity and the attitude of a l33t 12 year old with a chip on their shoulder.

I've been duo'ing with my wife's druid for a li'l while now, just whenever she feels the need to hop on and kill something, or particularly grindy for some ungodly reason. With her a druid, and myself toying with a bard, it's not all that hard unless multiples decide to show up (haven't quite gotten to the point where we can kite yet...). Still, it happens, and I do what I can to take care of it.

Just having recently survived a trio of yellow centurions that decided to use my kidneys for bongo practice, we were having a little sitsy while I Hymn'd with my lute, up from about 5% health. Generally, by the time I got to 80 or so, mobs would have respawned, so it was a good timer, if anything else.

And here comes Emo; plops himself right next to us, and starts to heal me with whatever-the-devil the name of the spell is that transfers hit points. Took a few times to get me up there, but the point was, he stopped and did it.

In the age where you're just as likely to get someone to reply with a screw you as an lolwut?, I was a bit taken aback by it.

Bravo, good sir.

Zereh
07-28-2010, 08:13 AM
I love me some Emoqq, too!! Bestest trolly Sk ever.

<3 Zereh

Barkingturtle
07-28-2010, 09:09 AM
He did the same for me in Najena some weeks ago. Called it "Troll SK Choroplast".

Lusst
07-28-2010, 09:17 AM
Good stuff - this is why I chose to play a Druid this time around. Hand out SoWs, heals, ports, etc.

I figure it's more effective than being a Warrior and dying at people's feet all the time.

Harmonicdeth
07-28-2010, 09:21 AM
Surprised as I was it seems, there are a TON of quality people who play this server, just ignore the cry babies who come to the forums to complain about so and so not porting them, or healing them when they /yell /shout OMG HEAL ME NOOB

Good story though, I think Emogg is going to be leader of the Ogres or Trolls not sure which he is, but I say GL to you....

Emoqq
07-28-2010, 01:58 PM
Your quite welcome.

I got warm fuzzys now. Im gonna have to go eat some gnomes to counter balance this!

glydor
07-28-2010, 03:07 PM
Helped me out too. It was funny thinking about a sk lifetap-giving a shaman who was canni-ing into his brain.

melfina89
07-29-2010, 01:41 AM
I saw him get a troll a rez today that was trained in the tunnels by those annoying trainers. He is so amazing! No amount of gnome eating with counter it!

On the same note, sooo many people on this server have been amazing since I started and it makes me feel so at home, like the old days. I am so happy they seem to far outweigh the bad folk.

gprater
07-31-2010, 12:10 PM
playing in upper guk the last 5 days or so, I have gotten numerous Clarities, Reso, hastes without asking by high levels moving to Lguk....people say scryer camp bad for trains...good for wandering random buffs as well...thanks.

there are lots of nice people.

Volga
07-31-2010, 12:17 PM
Your quite welcome.

I got warm fuzzys now. Im gonna have to go eat some gnomes to counter balance this!

!!!

ziggyholiday
07-31-2010, 04:02 PM
playing in upper guk the last 5 days or so, I have gotten numerous Clarities, Reso, hastes without asking by high levels moving to Lguk....people say scryer camp bad for trains...good for wandering random buffs as well...thanks.

there are lots of nice people.

All I got in uguk from someone heading to lguk was them fearing a heart spider I had just pulled and then running away. Of course it came back with all the spiders I hadn't got to yet.