PDA

View Full Version : Video - Welcome to TMO

Lammy
12-16-2013, 01:16 PM
Hello to everyone in the P99 community, veteran and new!

The Mystical Order is happy to announce that we've released our latest raid video of our family taking nameds and winning loots throughout the Classic and Kunark Content of Project 1999.

A special thanks goes out to our Officers and members for their dedicated efforts.

We hope that you enjoy following our journey through Norrath as we near our first boat ride into Velious!

Available in 720pHD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hJVt-2VXSw&feature=youtu.be

http://www.themysticalorder.net

khanable
12-16-2013, 01:26 PM
I sees no video

IVE BEEN HAD

Thana8088
12-16-2013, 01:27 PM
Can't embed anymore, Fabben. =/

Link plz!

Lammy
12-16-2013, 01:31 PM
inc... new link shortly

myxomatosii
12-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Whats up with youtube's urls?

The 'youtu.be' instead of 'youtube'?

The first one is blocked at work, the second isn't.

What can I search to find it?

Lammy
12-16-2013, 01:46 PM
Added a second

Wudan
12-16-2013, 01:48 PM
TMO promo vid? No thanks, dont wanna puke in my office.

myxomatosii
12-16-2013, 01:48 PM
Added a second

:)

Tycko
12-16-2013, 02:06 PM
Nice Video!

Splorf22
12-16-2013, 02:34 PM
luclin water elemental model . . . immersion ruined!

:p

Eccezan
12-16-2013, 02:36 PM
http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_cache/1384990993521902_animate.gif

Elements
12-16-2013, 02:38 PM
Awesome compilation bud.

Itap
12-16-2013, 02:40 PM
http://gbatemp.net/attachments/now-this-i-can-fap-to-jpg.3673/

ccs88
12-16-2013, 03:09 PM
That elemental is so fugly. Fuggin fugly bro.

sanforce
12-16-2013, 04:56 PM
well played sir

Gaffin 3.0
12-16-2013, 05:07 PM
gay song

Orruar
12-16-2013, 05:09 PM
So when 40 people kill a 32k dragon with a few deaths, is that considered a solid win?

Rangerboy
12-16-2013, 05:11 PM
gay song

you'are gay

feanan
12-16-2013, 05:18 PM
Wow, it's like an awesome video I saw 14 years ago, except people actually gave a shit way back when

kbnexus
12-16-2013, 05:25 PM
Wow, it's like an awesome video I saw 14 years ago, except people actually gave a shit way back when

soooo butthurt

NextGenesis88
12-16-2013, 06:30 PM
So when 40 people kill a 32k dragon with a few deaths, is that considered a solid win?

I'd say yes because at least you know skills are being put to the test and dying ultimately leads to improving if you keep with it. I have a Dark Souls mentality. I think it would be lame if you could just breeze through everything. It would be cool to be able to go at it multiple times and putting more restrictions on to test everyone's skills, improve and feel a satisfaction of no other. I realize this can't really be done as the spawn timers are so long and they are not instanced.

Telin
12-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Nice, would be more exciting with some spell effect action :)

Visual
12-16-2013, 06:40 PM
the ranger at 0:55 looks fucking hawt

edit out the EC tho lolol

Swifty
12-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Nice video Fabben! I like the whole no dub-step part.

Autotune
12-16-2013, 07:23 PM
TMO vid V1.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTqiiMxHMks

TMO vid V1.5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1O60i_Y2k
all credit to Dal on these videos!!

Daliant's videos > whatever the hell I just viewed

Hawala
12-16-2013, 07:45 PM

Layne
12-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Had to stop video as soon as is saw the new pet model being used.

Autotune
12-16-2013, 09:08 PM
I miss the old stealin =*( once he went from stealin camps to stealin dragons everything changed

=p

Raiding changes men. It has been said that it strips them of their humanity. When they sent a generation of young players into Project1999 to raid, they never would have guessed the ramifications it had for all of humanity.

Buried deep in our genes are forgotten relics that have long been relegated to urban legend. Being in Project1999, fighting for survival, these genes from our past reasserted themselves amongst some raiders.

Whiteberry
12-16-2013, 10:49 PM
Hey... Quick question for your march 22 nd 2012 promo vid what was the song in the background I like it

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vTqiiMxHMks

Peekae
12-17-2013, 12:00 AM
Cool video song is a bit overused though.

Also big ups to fabben but daliant vids are dabes

Autotune
12-17-2013, 12:20 AM
Hey... Quick question for your march 22 nd 2012 promo vid what was the song in the background I like it

Star Wars - Binary Suns (Coyote Kisses Remix) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui16AvN5MEU)

Whiteberry
12-17-2013, 09:13 AM
Star Wars - Binary Suns (Coyote Kisses Remix) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui16AvN5MEU)

Ty

Verenity
12-17-2013, 10:30 AM
Yeesh, the difference between Daliant's vids and the new vid... all my favorite TMO players have retired. So many faces I don't recognize anymore. Of course, a lot may be on alts for all I know.

Frogie305
12-17-2013, 12:58 PM
COOL, Nice work Fabben!

Sadre Spinegnawer
12-17-2013, 01:13 PM
Raiding changes men. It has been said that it strips them of their humanity. When they sent a generation of young players into Project1999 to raid, they never would have guessed the ramifications it had for all of humanity.

Buried deep in our genes are forgotten relics that have long been relegated to urban legend. Being in Project1999, fighting for survival, these genes from our past reasserted themselves amongst some raiders.

Woah. Someone's been reading history books..... +1 Autotune, +1

BTW, don't mean to shit into this lovely little punchbowl, but given that getting into TMO is quite restricted, and I highly doubt you are throwing open the ranks, but rather you are just showing people how TMO has rolled, I think the title of this thread needs to be changed to "Video - Watch TMO."

That more precisely expresses all you are doing here.

Frankly, if I wanted to watch people jerk off, a) I'd be gay, and b) I'd go down to the docks.

And naturally, "you just jealous" incoming in 5, 4, 3, ...

Lammy
12-17-2013, 01:28 PM
We are actively recruiting, if you'd like to check out the TMO guild thread. I simply left our recruiting information out of this thread as it's not the place or intentions of this thread. I'm sorry some of you find this disturbing (probably because you're miserable iRL) but you don't have to watch it, or even pay attention to the thread. Just thought some of the less hardcore folks might like to see some dragons, no harm!

sanforce
12-17-2013, 01:36 PM

Daliant videos do have that special touch of awesome.

Pheer
12-17-2013, 03:08 PM
I'm sorry some of you find this disturbing (probably because you're miserable iRL) but you don't have to watch it, or even pay attention to the thread. Just thought some of the less hardcore folks might like to see some dragons, no harm!

condescending as fuck

Swish
12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
Woah. Someone's been reading history books..... +1 Autotune, +1

BTW, don't mean to shit into this lovely little punchbowl, but given that getting into TMO is quite restricted, and I highly doubt you are throwing open the ranks, but rather you are just showing people how TMO has rolled, I think the title of this thread needs to be changed to "Video - Watch TMO."

That more precisely expresses all you are doing here.

Frankly, if I wanted to watch people jerk off, a) I'd be gay, and b) I'd go down to the docks.

And naturally, "you just jealous" incoming in 5, 4, 3, ...

condescending as fuck

Who'd have thought, a TMO recruitment thread turns into a flame...

http://i.imgur.com/QMwX24n.gif + popcorn.gif etc etc

h0tr0d (shaere)
12-17-2013, 04:59 PM
Nice Video!

Indeed. Regardless of people's preferences or opinions in game, nice job and good choice of music!

It's "Sail" by AWOLNation

Eccezan
12-17-2013, 05:03 PM
condescending as fuck

Pheer, hating TMO 24/7. Dont be a hater pheer, we love you.

Azeam
12-21-2013, 01:34 AM
Is this still an active recruitment video? :p

Rourk
12-21-2013, 01:54 AM
We are actively recruiting, if you'd like to check out the TMO guild thread. I simply left our recruiting information out of this thread as it's not the place or intentions of this thread. I'm sorry some of you find this disturbing (probably because you're miserable iRL) but you don't have to watch it, or even pay attention to the thread. Just thought some of the less hardcore folks might like to see some dragons, no harm!

The hilarious part is you somehow find yourselves distinctive. I'd wager (just like you wager most banned accounts didn't cheat) that most players here have SEEN "/gasp" a dragon. They just haven't seen any lately due to you. Doesn't require skill, just time and a multitude of desperation.

Welcome to a 13 year old expansion.

Lammy
12-21-2013, 02:37 AM
The last line of my paragraph was not meant how some of you have taken it. It was genuine. However reading it along side with the overall tone of the message boards, I can see how it is interpreted that way.

As far as recruitment, it is on hold until we are back in action AFAIK.

Rourk
12-21-2013, 03:03 AM
The last line of my paragraph was not meant how some of you have taken it. It was genuine. However reading it along side with the overall tone of the message boards, I can see how it is interpreted that way.

Back in action -

AKA -

Not suspended for cheating. Alright! All clear.

sanforce
12-21-2013, 03:24 AM
Video - bye bye TMO

Splorf22
12-21-2013, 03:36 AM

So this is some sort of strange disband-for-two-weeks protest thing?

Lammy
12-21-2013, 10:29 AM
Regardless of what has been put into speculation by the trolls on the forums and misinformed members of the community, to learn this, came as a huge surprise to us as a guild. The guild as a whole was blind sided by this series of events and we are enduring the punishment that came along with it. Some are acting out more emotionally than others.

Again, this thread has nothing to do with recruitment or current events. Please treat it as so. If you didn't like the video, sorry!

kphooper33
12-21-2013, 10:41 AM
and the constant c-blocking just to deprive content and gear your alt farm? That come as a surprise as well?

heazels
12-21-2013, 10:55 AM
Seems like the song was chosen appropriately for a farewell video.

The singer says at one point

"Maybe I should kill myself"...

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Lammy
12-21-2013, 11:30 AM
I don't know why people think TMO is an Alt farming guild. TMO has new recruits coming in on a weekly basis that need items. Many long time mains are still after many items. Do rots go to alts? sure, in most cases they do. Have some alts gotten high priority gear? Yes, they have on occasion, but it's silly to think TMO is an alt farming guild.

DrKvothe
12-21-2013, 11:39 AM
TMO members brag about gearing 4th alts. We don't perceive TMO as an alt farming guild, though. Its clearly not your primary motivation. You're a cockblocking guild, the alt gearing up is just a consequence.

heartbrand
12-21-2013, 11:42 AM
TMO is a great guild and we myself and brother Jeremy welcome you with pixel packages and open arms to red99 where you can be 60 in two weeks and ready to pvp for non variance raid targets, without the tears of blue99.

Nune
12-21-2013, 12:48 PM
I don't know why people think TMO is an Alt farming guild. TMO has new recruits coming in on a weekly basis that need items. Many long time mains are still after many items. Do rots go to alts? sure, in most cases they do. Have some alts gotten high priority gear? Yes, they have on occasion, but it's silly to think TMO is an alt farming guild.

It's hard to take people like you seriously when you have Eccezan and Altari posting spreadsheets while shitting on other guilds they moved in and stole raids from on a wipe. I don't care if it was a surprise to anyone, (which is complete bullshit, btw) you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas. You shared a tag with the worst people on the server, and the other part of this TMO is avoiding is the fact Rodawg cracked down on a bunch of faggots chokeholding the entire raid scene for gear they don't need anymore. People exploited and got banned, that's business as usual. The part about the raid scene is what made us folks in smaller up-and-coming guilds feel like we have a shot to try some real raids now.

Grats on your guild leader being a crybaby faggot and just deleting the guild too btw, because if you can't win at elf simulator and make sure you ruin it for everyone else, it's not fair and doesnt deserve to be played, right?

Lammy
12-21-2013, 12:51 PM
I agree with portions of your post

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-21-2013, 08:01 PM
Most of the people jumping on the bandwagon couldn't give two shits about the dupes (not completely Srs). Everyone has and probably still does assume that the guild bank had riches amassed that were equal to or greater than what is speculated to have been duped in the first place. In short, the amount of platinum was irrelevant insofar as no one outside of the inner circle could know how much there actually was.

The problem (which is really the source of the cheering and jubilance) is that a major portion of the server has in some way come in contact with one or multiple shit TMO members. Anyone from Sericx the trainer, Godfree the ooc shittalker, Alarti, Tiggles, Eccezan the forum warriors to any number of others I haven't personally seen but other experienced are and were still guilded with TMO right up until the point of the bans. It takes a bit of reflection but most people should have been able to figure at some point they were running with some absolute server shit.

The end game here is totally fucked due to the 10% and yet the membership, leadership or otherwise did nothing. You had people eating suspensions just so you could deny other people loot - how do you think that looks to the rest of the server?

Anyways, doesn't matter now really. Accounts will be returned, banks will be broken, new alliances formed and memories forgotten but for what it's worth, take a look around you and ask what kind of conduct you expect from people who run under the same banner as you.