PDA

View Full Version : So I have a 37 druid and I want to farm a full set of gear for a troll warrior.

Haymaker
12-14-2013, 06:05 PM
What pieces do I need to farm for a Troll warrior to start out and last him to his 30's and 40's

HeallunRumblebelly
12-14-2013, 06:16 PM
5/55 rings, two cheap procing weapons (yak clubs sound about right) and a set of banded would get you started at a decent price.

Mandalore93
12-14-2013, 09:46 PM
Hero bracers will be easy too. Bracer of scavenging should be doable as well.

webrunner5
12-14-2013, 09:55 PM
It takes AC and HP gear. Pretty straight and simple sort of like the Warrior class is. Lots of strength and stamina.

Dweed
12-14-2013, 11:06 PM
What pieces do I need to farm for a Troll warrior to start out and last him to his 30's and 40's

It's a longshot, but Haymaker the SM?

Xelris
12-15-2013, 12:50 AM
Crafted is very decent for the level and you're at a point on the main where you'd be able to complete the quests.

You probably want two weapon sets if you can do so - one to get you aggro, one to get you dps. The first is easily affordable as suggested above with yakesha proc weapons. The second is most easily and cheaply done via 2-handed weaponry.

Stack AC, hp and stamina. If you want to avoid pulling your hair out, consider either buying a jboot mq or camping the AC for your war... if you get caught in the open by something bigger than you, you'll have two options: beat it to death or run and hope for the best. Jboots increase the lifespan of your average warrior by several seconds by vastly improving the second option.

Messianic
12-15-2013, 01:13 AM
Be an Ogre

myxomatosii
12-15-2013, 01:20 AM
Find and murder an active forum user on the East Commons forums.

Torture them for a few weeks first to get their passwords.

Begin making posts from their forum account talking about how they like you and you are their friend.

Begin making posts from their forum account talking about how they are thinking about moving to your city.

Go back to your old life and log in from your house with no suspicions.

Buy all the best gear in the game.

Make warrior.