PDA

View Full Version : Will Dullah be the first Level 60 with 7 level 60 alts?

DrNarcisse
12-14-2013, 04:25 PM
Even though 5 of them are banned? Is someone ready to update the wiki? Gyno??

JayN
12-14-2013, 04:57 PM
i know people with like fifteen level 60's you nubs act like its hard or it takes a long time lol

DrNarcisse
12-14-2013, 05:05 PM
i know people with like fifteen level 60's you nubs act like its hard or it takes a long time lol

Looks like a cave troll just woke up from hibernation for the weekly raid day.

http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4699800+_1c98ee57456f757ab6b027677f3140c1.jpg

JayN
12-14-2013, 05:23 PM
account trading anyone? srsly lol

time to raid the idiot farm

DrNarcisse
12-14-2013, 05:59 PM
What the hell does that even mean? You know I just went to the idiot store and they were all sold out of you.

DrNarcisse
12-14-2013, 06:45 PM
hehehe

Vamael
12-15-2013, 12:03 PM
What the hell does that even mean? You know I just went to the idiot store and they were all sold out of you.

hah cast making my mornings!

Dullah
12-15-2013, 01:18 PM
Thank you for devoting the time to recognize my efforts in the world of Norrath.

Just to set the record straight because people are so interested, I had 4 chars banned and I've only leveled 1 character all the way to 60 without plvl in my 2 years of playing on r99. Although I've had 5 characters that were my own, only 3 of them actually hit level 60.

I'm considering leveling my lvl 1 warrior. Though such melee classes are often considered troublesome to level, I already have epic for him ready and BiS hp and resist gear as well as VP key multiquest. I estimate it will take roughly 2.5 days /played to hit 60 with all the help I get with plvl from kind guild mates.

Again, thanks for this thread of recognition. I will keep you apprised of my future endeavors in Norrath. I'm considering a twitter account where my biggest fans can get the most up to date info.

Slathar
12-15-2013, 01:21 PM
I've leveled 7 characters to 60 but here is a story to hide my shame.

JerSar
12-15-2013, 01:28 PM
Lol

withinyouwithoutyou
12-15-2013, 06:36 PM
wheres rexx

Junkman
12-15-2013, 10:24 PM

mwllowyellow2
12-16-2013, 02:19 AM
Thank you for devoting the time to recognize my efforts in the world of Norrath.

Just to set the record straight because people are so interested, I had 4 chars banned and I've only leveled 1 character all the way to 60 without plvl in my 2 years of playing on r99. Although I've had 5 characters that were my own, only 3 of them actually hit level 60.

I'm considering leveling my lvl 1 warrior. Though such melee classes are often considered troublesome to level, I already have epic for him ready and BiS hp and resist gear as well as VP key multiquest. I estimate it will take roughly 2.5 days /played to hit 60 with all the help I get with plvl from kind guild mates.

Again, thanks for this thread of recognition. I will keep you apprised of my future endeavors in Norrath. I'm considering a twitter account where my biggest fans can get the most up to date info.

When you say plvl all I really hear is you boxing more.

Stasis01
12-16-2013, 02:51 AM
^

His kind cousin.

Labanen
12-16-2013, 04:12 AM
but according to your previous 400 posts of this month, Nihilum members only ever play 3 hours a week.

How can we all have several lvl 60ies ?

Langrisserx
12-16-2013, 06:40 AM
http://www.heylittledick.com/

Langrisserx
12-16-2013, 06:41 AM
but according to your previous 400 posts of this month, Nihilum members only ever play 3 hours a week.

you cheat, cheated, paid cheaters, or bought chars. just kidding, but you asked.

Clark
12-16-2013, 07:18 AM

Looks like a cave troll just woke up from hibernation for the weekly raid day.

http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4699800+_1c98ee57456f757ab6b027677f3140c1.jpg

Labanen
12-16-2013, 07:23 AM
you cheat, cheated, paid cheaters, or bought chars. just kidding, but you asked.hah, R'n'F delivers :D

Holey
12-16-2013, 01:07 PM
lol at title. yet people on blue have 10+ 60's full planar geared

Nirgon
12-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Something wrong with loving EverQuest?

Stasis01
12-16-2013, 01:59 PM

If you're denying that it take you guys like 3-5 hrs to clear all 7day timers I don't know what the fuck is wrong with your head, or if you think people are buying it.

Play time - content all killed are separate issues.

The problem is all raid content is downed one day within 20 minutes of each other throughout one afternoon by a force that no one can, or ever will be able to compete with.

Therefore, it is broken. I can keep breaking this down for u more slowly if you aren't following still.

Retti_
12-16-2013, 02:01 PM
I get online every day of the week. Guess Stasis was only there for dragon repops. Real shitty guildmember.

Stasis01
12-16-2013, 02:01 PM
I was in Nihilum BTW and spoke with GM's while tagged about how disgusting raid monday was at the time, back to back raid mobs dying with no excitement, purpose - just punching the time card and clearing them all.

This servers end game is so fucking disgusting and boring.

Stasis01
12-16-2013, 02:04 PM
I get online every day of the week. Guess Stasis was only there for dragon repops. Real shitty guildmember.

Thanks for the unrelated comment about nothing.

DrRoach
12-16-2013, 02:06 PM
If you're denying that it take you guys like 3-5 hrs to clear all 7day timers I don't know what the fuck is wrong with your head, or if you think people are buying it.

Play time - content all killed are separate issues.

The problem is all raid content is downed one day within 20 minutes of each other throughout one afternoon by a force that no one can, or ever will be able to compete with.

Therefore, it is broken. I can keep breaking this down for u more slowly if you aren't following still.

play better?

Stasis01
12-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Yea that would be realistic if it hasn't been the same since release, with like a dozen different crews trying.

I play with anyone who will try - but it's been the same cycle since release.

I think we can safely say that this is broken by this point - if you don't, you're clearly benefiting from the system, which is why all Nihi hardcore PVE'ers support it - and the rest of the box says what the fuck is this.

Considering the low population, I think most people just quit.

Nirgon
12-16-2013, 02:13 PM
How about stop fighting over your sky dkp from islands 1-4 and team up?

Variance is retarded and only needed on blue because Kunark has been out way too long.

You think people on live had 2 years of Kunark to just make and VP gear out multiple characters and have them camped at every spawn?

Server with bad resisted mechanics, no guard assist, no item loot, previous corruption = failed.

Do it classic, do it right. See pop THURVIVE.

bigeasy
12-16-2013, 02:15 PM
low population,, do you even read before you hit submit? we seen an average of 150+,, few weeks ago it hit 200 even after that ridiculous team talk,, this is after all with no boxing legally allowed,, your golden child vztz didnt even hit those numbers with boxing enabled

if you dont like the server end game,, stop crying about it and wait for teams and save us your 500th post on variance or whatever it is ur crying about that day,,, it is comedy anyway coming from somebody who joined nihilum to gear up then switched sides,, ya pal you sure do have a lot of valor im sure everyone from the rebellion looks up to you!!

HippoNipple
12-16-2013, 02:17 PM
How about stop fighting over your sky dkp from islands 1-4 and team up?

Variance is retarded and only needed on blue because Kunark has been out way too long.

You think people on live had 2 years of Kunark to just make and VP gear out multiple characters and have them camped at every spawn?

Server with bad resisted mechanics, no guard assist, no item loot, previous corruption = failed.

Do it classic, do it right. See pop THURVIVE.

Nirgon you are blind to what is good for this server. Your classic obsession isn't going to fix this server. Classic rules were made for the time period it was played on. The majority of this server is classic but things need to be changed to accommodate the current environment (population, knowledge of player base, technology, etc).

Times are changing old lad, you can either change with it or die out.

HippoNipple
12-16-2013, 02:21 PM
Yea that would be realistic if it hasn't been the same since release, with like a dozen different crews trying.

I play with anyone who will try - but it's been the same cycle since release.

I think we can safely say that this is broken by this point - if you don't, you're clearly benefiting from the system, which is why all Nihi hardcore PVE'ers support it - and the rest of the box says what the fuck is this.

Considering the low population, I think most people just quit.

Don't worry about the few on here that don't see the vision. It is a wasted effort arguing with the weak minded, trolls, selfish pixel lusters and/or half retarded opposition of this movement.

The important thing is they are the minority and the people have spoken. Those in charge have seen the light and acknowledge that the bluebie scum have ruined these lands for far to long and there needs to be change.

We have seen the mental breakdown of Nihilum members and it will continue. They will spew there toxic propaganda on these boards to no prevail.

Good will triumph over these parasites to the server.

Labanen
12-16-2013, 03:00 PM
I can keep breaking this down for u more slowly if you aren't following still.Please do.

You start 5 posts a day claiming that we dont play on the server except for the raid mobs. While at the same time call us out for continuing to produce new lvl 60 chars. It takes a special kind of stupid to blame us for playing too much and too little at the same time.
Deal with the fact that our mains are maxed and often it makes more sense to play alts to experience some kind of progress. So /who all nihilum is not a good tool to tell how many we got online, /who all "red dawn" might even be more useful sometimes.

I didnt mention the lifespan of raid mobs, because, so far, this isnt a variance thread.

HeisChuck
12-16-2013, 03:05 PM
http://oenationeworld.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/loser.gif?w=652

Stasis01
12-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Please do.

You start 5 posts a day claiming that we dont play on the server except for the raid mobs. While at the same time call us out for continuing to produce new lvl 60 chars. It takes a special kind of stupid to blame us for playing too much and too little at the same time.
Deal with the fact that our mains are maxed and often it makes more sense to play alts to experience some kind of progress. So /who all nihilum is not a good tool to tell how many we got online, /who all "red dawn" might even be more useful sometimes.

I didnt mention the lifespan of raid mobs, because, so far, this isnt a variance thread.

News flash, when two people insult you - that doesn't mean they are contradicting each other.

I didn't think you're this stupid Ruban, mainly because you're quiet - can never tell about the quiet ones.

Labanen
12-16-2013, 03:07 PM
You are not two people, if you are, kindly take your pill.

Labanen
12-16-2013, 03:08 PM
oh fuck it was two people... ok you get this point :-)

Stasis01
12-16-2013, 03:10 PM
low population,, do you even read before you hit submit? we seen an average of 150+,, few weeks ago it hit 200 even after that ridiculous team talk,, this is after all with no boxing legally allowed,, your golden child vztz didnt even hit those numbers with boxing enabled

if you dont like the server end game,, stop crying about it and wait for teams and save us your 500th post on variance or whatever it is ur crying about that day,,, it is comedy anyway coming from somebody who joined nihilum to gear up then switched sides,, ya pal you sure do have a lot of valor im sure everyone from the rebellion looks up to you!!

I played vztz 3.0 and thought it was a shit hole - but had some good points that I think we have taken, Tstaffs/Golem wands/etc etc.

There are no sides atm, just Nihilum - that's why I left, but there is no realistic way ANYONE can compete with this sytem, which is why I left Nihi and am exposing the truth about this box.

The people who sit by and continue to watch this happen don't give a fuck about the project - and are happy with their position of uncontested pixels and maximum efficiency, at the cost of population/competition.

Labanen
12-16-2013, 03:11 PM
it is somewhat contradicting though to be saying we play too much and too little at the same time, even if the argument is split between you and cast.

Stasis01
12-16-2013, 03:13 PM
I publicly make fun of Cast at most opportunities. He literally is trying to troll this and take credit from my position of variance for two reasons - 1) if it goes in he can say it was his idea 2) it fucks over Nihilum

I understand it hurts you guys, but do you really need 100% of raid mobs forever? Are you kids fucking for real?

How about we try to all be on the side of making this a fun server for once, and stop thinking about yourselves.

Tassador
12-16-2013, 03:22 PM
My masturbation problem on the internet does not allow me to get one char to 60! Fuck the internet and Asian boobs

Retti_
12-16-2013, 03:32 PM
It's OK when Stasis does it tho AMIRITE?

HippoNipple
12-16-2013, 03:45 PM
The opposition is Nihilum and it always has been with this matter. Nihilum opposes progression because it threatens their identity.

You can label Cast a troll all you want but he is smarter then 99% of you and on this matter has brought up valid points on how to improve this server. I'm not saying Cast has always been of sound mind and hasn't gone of the deep end from time to time, but at least his criticism has never been towards server corruption, hacks, cheats, RMT or PvE exploitation. As far as server rules and implementation he has always been for the better of the server as a whole.

The opposition to progression leaves you with trolls, retarded memes with no valid points, and cries for attention. The GMs have even pleaded for a response from Nihilum for a rebuttal of substance and was left with mad, angry trolls responses instead.

Labanen
12-16-2013, 04:34 PM
i dont talk down to Cast, i think i ve been replying to him in a reasonably civilized matter. Despite what names he found for me and the guild im in.

He does seem reasonably intelligent as well, and capable of writing coherent posts of more than 2 lines. However, he does not appear in general to care too much about server health although that is the banner he has been caring in the variance debate. I think its fair to at least be a little sceptic about his motives.

HippoNipple
12-16-2013, 05:27 PM
i dont talk down to Cast, i think i ve been replying to him in a reasonably civilized matter. Despite what names he found for me and the guild im in.

He does seem reasonably intelligent as well, and capable of writing coherent posts of more than 2 lines. However, he does not appear in general to care too much about server health although that is the banner he has been caring in the variance debate. I think its fair to at least be a little sceptic about his motives.

Motives aside can't you see reason in facts yourself? If you are intelligent enough can't you take facts and opinions of others and make your own decision? This isn't the time to join sides because of who else is arguing for or against the subject. Polls have been up numerous times and the people have spoken. I don't think Cast has influenced people to vote for Variance with manipulation. He is just one of many that can understand reason and want to see a change for the better in this case. Cast has enemies on both sides of this argument, it is about being an individual and thinking for yourself.

As you can see most people voting for variance have reasons for this expressed in their posts. Personal experience or reasoning why one way just doesn't make as much sense as the other. When you look at the opposition the majority are flocking to friends or guild mates wanting to support them but you can tell they don't really know how to express their point of view. Mostly trolling and getting upset, maybe throwing in some name calling. There are some that have expressed their honest opinions and are against it but as the polls have showed they aren't too convincing compared to the reason on the side of variance.

Dullah
12-16-2013, 05:56 PM
Stop shitting up this thread devoted to me with talk of bluebie mechanics u fgts.

HippoNipple
12-16-2013, 05:59 PM
Stop shitting up this thread devoted to me with talk of bluebie mechanics u fgts.

It is very relevant to the OP. If you are forced to earn your raid targets the amount of free time you have to level 7 alts to 60 will shrink considerably.

Gaffin 3.0
12-16-2013, 06:00 PM
Gnome Rogue = gay as fuck

Labanen
12-16-2013, 06:14 PM
Can't you see reason in facts yourself? i certainly hope so... thats my job out in that big old RL. Wether or not i convinced anyone cant be seen in the numbers of one poll. That would require a poll before and after i entered the debate... preferably by the same people. It is true however that the poll show an tendency among the forum users leaning towards variance. I would be very cautious before saying that reflects the opinion of people that actually play on the server however. There is a very vocal group in here who havent played in years, and there is alot that play that never post in here. I dont know how numerous neither group are, it is a fact to consider before using those numbers though.

Stop shitting up this thread devoted to me with talk of bluebie mechanics u fgts.Pras Dullah.

HippoNipple
12-16-2013, 07:02 PM
i certainly hope so... thats my job out in that big old RL. Wether or not i convinced anyone cant be seen in the numbers of one poll. That would require a poll before and after i entered the debate... preferably by the same people. It is true however that the poll show an tendency among the forum users leaning towards variance. I would be very cautious before saying that reflects the opinion of people that actually play on the server however. There is a very vocal group in here who havent played in years, and there is alot that play that never post in here. I dont know how numerous neither group are, it is a fact to consider before using those numbers though.

Pras Dullah.

There is a reason there are players that stick around and have input on the forums even though they don't play. It is the lack of competition which is the backbone of the variance movement. It is a troll and naive to say people post on these forums with no interest in the server even if they don't play.

Dullah
12-16-2013, 07:17 PM
or they could play, make a guild and compete.

oh no, they rather troll forums suggesting blue mechanics

HippoNipple
12-16-2013, 07:24 PM
or they could play, make a guild and compete.

oh no, they rather troll forums suggesting blue mechanics

We are discussing PvE mechanics on Everquest, which is arguably the only meaningful reason to PvP on a PvP server. I'm sure even you can connect those dots.

It sounds like you are in favor of an environment that promotes other guilds to grow and compete. I am glad to hear you want the same end goal and only lack the vision to get the server there. For a moment I just thought you were greedy, I can excuse lack of vision and intelligence.

Don't worry brother, we are getting variance implemented and leading this server into the promised land.

Wyrm
12-16-2013, 09:39 PM
My masturbation problem on the internet does not allow me to get one char to 60! Fuck the internet and Asian boobs

... You use the internet to look up porn and your into Asian Boobs?
YOU SERIOUSLY STOP AT ASIAN BOOBS?
FUCK.

Dullah
12-17-2013, 12:35 AM
We are discussing PvE mechanics on Everquest, which is arguably the only meaningful reason to PvP on a PvP server. I'm sure even you can connect those dots.

It sounds like you are in favor of an environment that promotes other guilds to grow and compete. I am glad to hear you want the same end goal and only lack the vision to get the server there. For a moment I just thought you were greedy, I can excuse lack of vision and intelligence.

Don't worry brother, we are getting variance implemented and leading this server into the promised land.

sig

Langrisserx
12-19-2013, 09:42 PM
you cheat, cheated, paid cheaters, or bought chars. just kidding, but you asked.

probably just a blue problem

Recent Exploit
Recently we discovered an exploit that, if abused, could generate platinum. We restarted the servers the other day to patch it, and begun investigations into abusers. We found 3 people that have been abusing it for quite a while.

Exploiting a bug such as this is one of the worst forms of cheating, far worse than the use of third party programs. It has the potential of affecting the entire server in a negative way, and furthermore it breaks the trust and friendships you may have with other players as they now too are affected by your actions. The punishments for this are severe. All associated accounts, meaning any account this person logged into, will be receiving a form of disciplinary action regardless of owner.

There were only a handful of accounts that were used to perform the exploit, however, the exploiters have logged into 106 different accounts in total. Of these accounts, 86 of them are guilded in The Mystical Order. While most of these accounts are owned by other players who may have had no knowledge of the actions of the people they were sharing their accounts with, the account owners take that risk when they share their information.

We had a CSR Staff meeting last night to decide how to proceed, and we agreed on the following.

All accounts are initially receiving bans. Accounts that are owned by the persons actually performing the exploit will not be unbanned, neither will accounts that generally have no owner (Shared banks, porters, trackers, etc).

Accounts owned by others that were logged into by the exploiters a small number of times will be reviewed on a case by case basis, and could be reduced to a 2 to 4 week suspension. Only accounts logged into a small number of times will be given this reduction.

We also discussed any actions to take against the guild as a whole, taking into consideration other recent events such as another guild member recently banned for heavy RMT inolvement, and an officer recently suspended for ninja looting.

It is based on that information that we are raid suspending the guild for 2 weeks. We brought up the possibility of completely disbanding The Mystical Order. Personally, I find it hard to believe that TMO leadership was not aware or suspicious of this happening, however we are only able to take action on the information we have.

occams razor, its obvious what the top tier do.. its called obsession