PDA

View Full Version : Generating PP (as in platinum)

Bengala
12-14-2013, 12:34 PM
First of all, I am greatly enjoying P99 after having discovered it this year. But now I have run into my old problem. I have always been terrible at generating income in MMOs for some damn reason, not just EQ. Anyone have some advice on where I can make some coin at lvl 20 (Cleric). I know the sisters camp in LFAY is decent IF you can actually get the camp, as it seems to be permacamped. Much appreciated yall.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-14-2013, 12:43 PM
There's hundreds of millions of plat on p99. Just beg a 60 for like 100pp, buy only what you need and roll on?

letsallkillandy
12-14-2013, 12:44 PM
I started off on this server with nothing. Your best bet is to save what money you can for spells and level up. At about level 30 you'll start getting invites to camps that will drop loot you can either vendor or sell in EC. For example at around 30 you can get groups at the giant fort in Frontier mountains and giant drops can sell for 50p-100p. Later on you can go to City of Mist etc.

Point being, with higher levels income becomes easier.

zanderklocke
12-14-2013, 12:58 PM
If you farm pixie dust in LFaydark and Gfay for me, I will pay you 150p per stack or 7p per dust.

Hop to it!

Thulack
12-14-2013, 12:59 PM
loot EVERYTHING!

Swish
12-14-2013, 01:03 PM
First of all, I am greatly enjoying P99 after having discovered it this year. But now I have run into my old problem. I have always been terrible at generating income in MMOs for some damn reason, not just EQ. Anyone have some advice on where I can make some coin at lvl 20 (Cleric). I know the sisters camp in LFAY is decent IF you can actually get the camp, as it seems to be permacamped. Much appreciated yall.

Group up in Unrest, there's some bronze weapons that drop there as well as some low level EC sellables (bloodstained mantle etc).

Also check out the leveling guides for clerics on the P99 wiki, there's a good solo one there if you don't mind the downtime :)

cyryllis
12-14-2013, 03:25 PM
send me a pm i will hook you up

Fuddwin
12-14-2013, 04:51 PM
send me a pm i will hook you up

Vermicelli
12-14-2013, 05:20 PM
If you ever find yourself as a level 8 dark elf enchanter or L12 other race, try the Stein of Moggok quest for cash!

http://wiki.project1999.com/Exotic_Drinks

You will need to collect several ingredients for this recipe for success. Here's some homemade tips:

1. Kiola nuts. Buy several of them if you plan to run the Stein multiple times. I still have a nut banked at L56.
2. After you turn in Erud's Tonic for the book, buy another Kiss of Innoruuk to bank for the future.
3. Honeycombs are most easily looted in Kithicor Forest in the day time. Stick to the ranger cabin area and along the north wall. Get out by 8PM though, because that is when the ghoulies rise up.
4. Create a warrior who follows Rodcet Nife starting in Qeynos as a mule to get the Koalindl; dun mess up your own faction if you plan to run the Stein several times. It helps to get level 2 before going fishing. The fish in the middle of the temple pool is the easiest to catch, but if you go for the one along the back wall of the pool, watch our for the temple knights loafing around there.

If you've got a porting buddy, this trip can be made much faster; just be sure to give them a cut! You can rake in lots of cash this way. I currently don't offer a Stein for lower than 350pp. Monopolies are fun when they benefit my class!!

NextGenesis88
12-14-2013, 08:26 PM
SuperBitsandBob on the ol' youtubes has a couple videos outlining him doing this quest. He's a good uploader.

Estu
12-15-2013, 01:33 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about plat at level 20. You can do fine without any gear. You can also go group in places like Unrest where useful gear will drop for you. Most of the money you'll make early on will be from looting vendor junk off corpses - research components, gems, jewelry. Later on (I mean 50+), as a cleric, you'll be useful in cash camps like fungi king and AE Chardok runs, both of which will get you a lot of money (fungi tunic, once you're lucky enough to see one drop and win a roll on it, is worth over 100k, and AE Chardok runs regularly come up with items worth 5-10k, sometimes more, plus steady gem/jewelry loot). You can also run around resurrecting people and make a pretty penny - people will often pay you 200-300pp for a resurrection in a remote zone; you can make something like 1k an hour if you're efficient at that (probably less on average, though).

But again, I wouldn't worry too much about money early on. All you really need is to afford spells. Don't be shy about looting corpses and you should be alright. Once you hit 46 you can hit up Plane of Hate and get some nice armor there if you're with a guild.

Kellek
12-17-2013, 11:38 AM
As someone who just recently tried this out again, with nothing to start off, I'll reiterate what everyone else said.

Loot everything!

No, I'm not rolling in the cash, I only have a couple of lvl 5's, but I have enough for spells and songs for a few levels. I even lucked into a class only weapon pretty cheaply. Bone chips and spiderling silks, as well as animal pelts are a godsend for a broke player. You just have to spend the time and effort to get them, then wait for someone to buy them :) The more you have to sell at one time, the better off you'll be. People seem to be more likely to buy your 6 stacks of bonechips, than 1 stack.

Just my observations :)

Good luck!

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-17-2013, 11:46 AM
At 20 ish for most casters you can do gargoyles on Garg island in oot. Watch out for Spectres.

Kitsy
12-17-2013, 12:44 PM
If you farm pixie dust in LFaydark and Gfay for me, I will pay you 150p per stack or 7p per dust.

Hop to it!

Those pixies are good money because they also drop a bunch of gems. Just watch out for the brownie that spawns there. He is a static spawn so as long as you don't get too close he shouldn't be a problem.

Willowisps in NK. If you get a greater lightstone do this quest (http://wiki.project1999.com/Research_Aid). The container sells for almost 10pp. You can also farm the Grizzlies in the zone for Grizzly Hides and High Quality Bear Skins which you can sell to other players.

Bandit camps in the Karanas. They drop bronze weapons and if you're not evil you can sell to the merchants in the zones.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-17-2013, 12:50 PM
Those pixies are good money because they also drop a bunch of gems. Just watch out for the brownie that spawns there. He is a static spawn so as long as you don't get too close he shouldn't be a problem.

Willowisps in NK. If you get a greater lightstone do this quest (http://wiki.project1999.com/Research_Aid). The container sells for almost 10pp. You can also farm the Grizzlies in the zone for Grizzly Hides and High Quality Bear Skins which you can sell to other players.

Bandit camps in the Karanas. They drop bronze weapons and if you're not evil you can sell to the merchants in the zones.

Can't you also sell to the gypsies even if evil? I always thought that was the benefit of gypsies in that they are on the beta neutral faction.

webrunner5
12-17-2013, 07:10 PM
Can't you also sell to the gypsies even if evil? I always thought that was the benefit of gypsies in that they are on the beta neutral faction.

You are correct.

Kitsy
12-17-2013, 08:37 PM

Yes you can. I forgot about them because they're not in either WK or EK where the bandits are.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-17-2013, 08:45 PM
Yes you can. I forgot about them because they're not in either WK or EK where the bandits are.

Don't get mauled by werewolves!!!! I think there are two that path right by the gypsies.

Sadre Spinegnawer
12-17-2013, 08:58 PM
To earn plat easily, there is one simple trick that is driving most of the elite players on this server CRAZY.

Trust me, I would love to give away this ONE SIMPLE TRICK for free, but like any good American, I believe in business and the free market system. BUT, I WILL tell you about this ONE SIMPLE TRICK for a SURPRISINGLY affordable up-front fee. Just look for me in game and we can get going!

/sarcasm off

Ok, my serious advise? Do not be in a rush to level. I've played at a casual pace, eaten a fair amount of deaths, sometimes exp'd in lame zones that gave terrible exp, but the result is, I was able to get my bank to around 10-15k pretty easily, and, buy some carefully chosen gear to help me out.

And, here is the big thing, I also would sometimes spend an entire day just killing a spot to get loot/pp, even though the mobs were not giving me exp. So keep that in mind for the future.

You gotta work to be gangsta.

edit: sorry, I feel obligated:

OBAMA WANTS YOU TO MAKE PLAT USING THIS ONE SIMPLE TRICK!!
http://images.wikia.com/smuff/images/0/05/Dancing_bear_be_dancing.gif

Tann
12-17-2013, 09:17 PM
Qeynos, I've learned after rolling several new toons at is a great place to start fresh.

Rabid Wolves in qeynos hills drop pelts that are for a quest netting 2pp and change, these guys are level 3 and 5 on 8min timers. I repeated those over and over from lvl4-8 then started hitting up the rabid grizzly who's pelt nets 2pp and a spell scroll you can vendor for 1.9pp

Exp is slow but i did this till lvl12 and made enough for all my spells and about 100pp left over.

Lvl12-18 of bandits in WK yielded another 600pp after spells. Exp gets slow towards 18 but the bronze weapon drops, spell research stuff, and sash turn ins are crazy good money for a newbie.

Sadre Spinegnawer
12-17-2013, 09:22 PM
Or, there is something to be said for just remaining outright baffled:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/43958466.jpg

Malone88
12-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Good market for Orc Scalps these days...sell to players who are P-leveling
their alts or evils getting better faction. Sell the Orc belts as well to players.

Can be found in locations listed here:
http://wiki.project1999.com/Orc_Scalp

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-17-2013, 09:47 PM
Or, there is something to be said for just remaining outright baffled:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/43958466.jpg

Rofl

Jimjam
12-17-2013, 10:47 PM
At 20is?

Don't just loot everything. Bias looting to low weight stackables that vendor/EC for good money. Keep hunting till your inventory is full of these. Don't be afraid to chuck less valuable items for ones that will sell for more.

Be critical with which spell upgrades you purchase; don't waste money on a spell that you will use twice before it gets upgraded.

Don't fritter away your money on ECmart. Most upgrades will give no way near the power of the spells that you are depriving yourself of. (The exception is buying a decent weapon at low levels as all classes, even wizards can melee well enough for the first dozen levels or so).

Don't vendor things that have a high turn over to players for a decent price... HQ bear pelts, LQ pelts and bone chips are worth selling to players. Spiderling silks too if you can find em quick enough. You'll also get decent money off goblin left ears and orc scalps.

Swish
12-17-2013, 11:50 PM
Don't fritter away your money on ECmart.

Aside from replacing your newbie robe if a caster, or investing in a set of banded/bronze (and a low value weapon)... I completely agree here.

Orruar
12-18-2013, 12:07 AM
Ok, my serious advise? Do not be in a rush to level. ...

Want to make money? Don't take this guy's advice. The higher your level, the faster the plat. It's pretty simple. You'll be able to make 10x the plat at 50 than you can at 30. So just level quickly and only stop to actually farm plat if you can't afford very important spells. But so long as you actually loot mobs, this shouldn't be a problem.

Telin
12-18-2013, 01:00 AM
Swish your sig makes me laugh. I love cats, but that would be overwhelming ha.

Sadre Spinegnawer
12-18-2013, 03:13 AM
Want to make money? Don't take this guy's advice. The higher your level, the faster the plat. It's pretty simple. You'll be able to make 10x the plat at 50 than you can at 30. So just level quickly and only stop to actually farm plat if you can't afford very important spells. But so long as you actually loot mobs, this shouldn't be a problem.

I would agree, at level 20,the OP should just level. But around level 30-40, you need to build bank. And you do that by slowing down, and also just farming stuff for plat. This way you can equip your character. Plat fire wedding rings don't just appear out of nowhere. You need to get those 1-2k amounts to drop on each piece of basic good gear. You will not get that by just simply pursuing levels. And that is the truth.

Additionally, enchanters and clerics need reagents. I go through at least 100p a night in peridots, not including those I give away to clerics, who apparently follow your advice.

Leveling quickly does not build bank. Building bank is diff from leveling. The OP is gonna have to just farm stuff to sock away plat at a certain point. Certainly not at lvl 20, because the drops are just not that good at that level, but soon enough.

Bengala
12-18-2013, 08:27 AM
Just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who responded with tips. Thus far, i have been able to purchase all spells and a few minor pieces of gear (weapon most importantly). The forums here are much more helpful than 'back in the day' as I believe that nearly everyone on P99 is here for the same reasons, re-living the golden years. I am always buffing and healing people I run into, even if it slows my personal leveling experience. Once I'm 56 (or hopefully able to attain click stick), free rezzes for all :) in the meantime, hail me for buffs if you see me while on you alts.

Swish- Nice solo guide 'thumbs up'

Tecmos Deception
12-18-2013, 08:35 AM
But around level 30-40, you need to build bank. And you do that by slowing down, and also just farming stuff for plat. This way you can equip your character. Plat fire wedding rings don't just appear out of nowhere. You need to get those 1-2k amounts to drop on each piece of basic good gear. You will not get that by just simply pursuing levels. And that is the truth.

Additionally, enchanters and clerics need reagents. I go through at least 100p a night in peridots, not including those I give away to clerics, who apparently follow your advice.

Leveling quickly does not build bank. Building bank is diff from leveling. The OP is gonna have to just farm stuff to sock away plat at a certain point. Certainly not at lvl 20, because the drops are just not that good at that level, but soon enough.

Lol. I've never followed ANY of this advice, ever.

quido
12-18-2013, 08:37 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/046/136/magnets_for_juggalos.png

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-18-2013, 12:17 PM
IMO if you're strapped for cash then take a blended approach to the levelling situation. You can xp quite well at most levels and still make significant cash without neutering your pace. Here are some levelling paths you could take a beginner gear player:

1-12: continue to do quests that yield cash like rabid animal quests, early bandit sashes etc...
12-17: bandits in lfay drop bronze. Dervs in nro drop bronze. Willowisps drop lightstones and greater lightstones. If you can find groupage in Highpass can also try and get dark wood shield, shralok pack and DA idol as EC loot.
18-25: Gargoyles in oot, bard diet (various places), Erudin guards, start on mammoths in EF, at 24 or so can start on HHK goblins for ears and FS, inky guards in Nektulos.
26-34: sisters in oot, gnolls in sk or paw (FS, plat and lariats for player trade), SolA for vendor loots and smithing material (again another player trade).
35-39: giant fort in FM, can start on giants in RM.
39-50: spectres and giants (RM).

And so on and so on. While it's true you need cash to advance, spells will not be a huge factor (as long as you've made SOME effort to get cash) and your requirements for better gear (only of you're non melee really) are probably overstated in most cases. If you were to look at the prices of items vs. the stats they give you would probably find an exponential rather than linear correlation between beginner, intermediate and high end droppable gear.

Most of all have fun and don't worry too much about the loot. As was stated earlier, it comes much faster at higher levels and rightfully so - the cost of the highest level gear is just that much more.

indiscriminate_hater
12-18-2013, 12:44 PM
head to overthere and follow around bards and powerlevelers who don't loot their huge kites. you can make 80+pp per round

indiscriminate_hater
12-18-2013, 12:46 PM
also, you can start hunting centaurs in SK which drop large banded armor that you can sell to the centaur/aviak vendors

Clark
12-18-2013, 12:59 PM
If you ever find yourself as a level 8 dark elf enchanter or L12 other race, try the Stein of Moggok quest for cash!

http://wiki.project1999.com/Exotic_Drinks

You will need to collect several ingredients for this recipe for success. Here's some homemade tips:

1. Kiola nuts. Buy several of them if you plan to run the Stein multiple times. I still have a nut banked at L56.
2. After you turn in Erud's Tonic for the book, buy another Kiss of Innoruuk to bank for the future.
3. Honeycombs are most easily looted in Kithicor Forest in the day time. Stick to the ranger cabin area and along the north wall. Get out by 8PM though, because that is when the ghoulies rise up.
4. Create a warrior who follows Rodcet Nife starting in Qeynos as a mule to get the Koalindl; dun mess up your own faction if you plan to run the Stein several times. It helps to get level 2 before going fishing. The fish in the middle of the temple pool is the easiest to catch, but if you go for the one along the back wall of the pool, watch our for the temple knights loafing around there.

If you've got a porting buddy, this trip can be made much faster; just be sure to give them a cut! You can rake in lots of cash this way. I currently don't offer a Stein for lower than 350pp. Monopolies are fun when they benefit my class!!

Vermi omg you still play! Also some good money spots low levels are bronze sword Dark Elves in Nek Forest, and 30-40 Highkeep Guards 5-6pp each and first floor Erudite merechant who sells to all race/class/deity.

Nirgon
12-18-2013, 01:18 PM
60 enchanter + cleric

profit

Aviann
12-18-2013, 01:25 PM
head to overthere and follow around bards and powerlevelers who don't loot their huge kites. you can make 80+pp per round

I used to do this on my rogue until I was told to stop by Amelinda. Turns out, even if you are looting all the bodies with only 15 seconds on each, you can still lag a TMO alt by standing near their train, and that is a suspension worthy activity.

So make sure the bard isn't in a shitty guild.

Also some good money spots low levels are bronze sword Dark Elves in Nek Forest

Also did this on my paladin for a while, then a monk tried to train me with a team of guards and failed his FD and died. Was totally worth the slow camp.

loramin
12-18-2013, 01:41 PM
you can still lag a TMO alt by standing near their train, and that is a suspension worthy activity.

Wait what? I can get suspended for standing next to someone? I'm sorry, I don't care if that someone is a kiting bard, that still makes no sense.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-18-2013, 04:50 PM
60 enchanter + cleric

profit

As a cleric, it pains me to say, shm / enc is a better duo :(( Clr / War work well for some things though if you're donals'in. Can essentially duo ixiblat (slowly, lol) with a donals and well geared warrior. Ragefire too, obviously.

indiscriminate_hater
12-18-2013, 06:09 PM
I used to do this on my rogue until I was told to stop by Amelinda. Turns out, even if you are looting all the bodies with only 15 seconds on each, you can still lag a TMO alt by standing near their train, and that is a suspension worthy activity.

meh. just wait until they take off to gather their next kite and swoop in

HeallunRumblebelly
12-18-2013, 06:31 PM
More importantly though, Amelinda was dismissed as a GM. Does that mean that all her calls in the past are now under review? It happens quite often in other legal settings. We're going to need to get some young lawyers and documentation on the case.

Aviann
12-18-2013, 09:29 PM
More importantly though, Amelinda was dismissed as a GM. Does that mean that all her calls in the past are now under review? It happens quite often in other legal settings. We're going to need to get some young lawyers and documentation on the case.

It still goes to show that TMO had much more support than they are claiming to have had. I lose respect for this guild more and more everyday.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-18-2013, 10:38 PM
It still goes to show that TMO had much more support than they are claiming to have had. I lose respect for this guild more and more everyday.

Nonsense. TMO competed in all aspects of p99--forumquest, rule lawyering and raiding. It's similar to how businesses and government operate. If you aren't lobbying, you aren't doing all you can to maximize your business's potential.

Sadre Spinegnawer
12-18-2013, 11:07 PM

probably the best advice

Bones
12-19-2013, 02:58 AM
good way to generate plat -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKIEVrXiDW0 :p

Ahldagor
12-19-2013, 04:29 PM
Nonsense. TMO competed in all aspects of p99--forumquest, rule lawyering and raiding. It's similar to how businesses and government operate. If you aren't lobbying, you aren't doing all you can to maximize your business's potential.

well said.

ctechguy
12-19-2013, 05:20 PM
How much pp are you trying to generate? Is this like one of those emails I've been getting?

Who likes big pp??

webrunner5
12-19-2013, 05:30 PM
Amelinda and TMO would have sex with a goat on live TV to get ahead. Pun intended. Piss on Bards. Loot and Scoot. :D

indiscriminate_hater
12-19-2013, 05:33 PM
i always look for a circle of corpses after i hammer over. pays for a port out

Bengala
12-19-2013, 07:07 PM
Lumbo, To answer your question seriously.. I am not looking to become rich. I would like to be able to buy some lowbie WIS gear so I can have a larger mana pool. As we all know: moar mana = moar nukes(solo mostly) = moar kills = moar exp/loot/PP. Of course, that means more downtime medding, but I can handle that. I don't mind the current pace of things at all, as for me 'it's classic'. Just fishing for tips, and thus far they have been very informative and appreciated.

If I may add another lame question to this thread:

How bad is the AC impact for having 70agi vs. 75agi? Since I solo mostly (melee/nuke ; root/nuke) I get whacked frequently, so it is a little more important that I have plate WIS gear, especially if the AC loss for low AGI is severe.

Thoughts oh wise P99 community?

Eccezan
12-19-2013, 07:17 PM
Ignore all these folks as they have no idea what they are talking about.

See image below for true and proven method to generate mass PP.

http://i.imgur.com/jUvt7Y4.gif

indiscriminate_hater
12-19-2013, 07:32 PM
a couple items that have WIS and AGI:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Forest_Loop

http://wiki.project1999.com/Bloodstained_Tunic

a few WIS items in the few hundred PP range:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Adamantite_Epaulets

http://wiki.project1999.com/Jasper_Gold_Earring

http://wiki.project1999.com/Burynai_Hide_Boots

http://wiki.project1999.com/Sebilite_Scale_Cap

http://wiki.project1999.com/Goblin_Soul_Caller

http://wiki.project1999.com/Belt_of_the_Cenobite

http://wiki.project1999.com/Chipped_Bone_Bracelet

if you feel super adventurous, head to KC and hang out next to a jail group until these babies drop:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Jarsath_Scale_Leggings

seriously though, if you hang out in OT for a weekend you will be able to buy all of this crap. oftentimes burning woods kites go un-looted - you can get 500-1000pp per kite there, and sometimes the kiters just don't care about looting

August
12-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Lumbo, To answer your question seriously.. I am not looking to become rich. I would like to be able to buy some lowbie WIS gear so I can have a larger mana pool. As we all know: moar mana = moar nukes(solo mostly) = moar kills = moar exp/loot/PP

This is actually fundamental misinformation that people rarely seem to understand.

Having more mana does not mean that you can kill more mobs, it just means that you can kill more mobs if you start from full mana. If you equip your gear and you get 300 more mana, and it takes on average ~500 mana to kill a mob, then you basically increase your exp/loot/pp by 3/5 of a mob for everytime you hit full mana. And if you're hitting full mana, you're wasting time anyways. If the goal is to be able to come back to a full mana bar, kill 3 mobs, and afk for 30 minutes -- then more mana is a good thing (for the lazy gamer!).

Regeneration of mana is not based on a percentage of your mana but on a hard-coded value. That being said, two people with the same meditate skill, starting from 0 mana, using the same spells fighting the same mobs, can have the same throughput of exp/loot/pp - it doesn't matter if one of their mana pools is 2400 and the other is 1600.

The only place where this is *untrue* is when you require a certain amount of mana to accomplish something. Off the top of my head this would be like, the ability to successfully quad-kite, or to keep an AoE stun chain going during Chardok AOE. Most people don't run into this.

This fact, coupled with the fact that there is no way to increase the potency of magical attacks, is why twinking a caster does almost nothing while twinkinga melee makes a huge difference. The ability to apply regeneration to your most valuable asset (hp), the increase of damage by weapon ratio, the buffing of proc rates / survivability (dex / agi), and damage (str) , all gives you sizeable returns on your investment.

A level 12 caster with a higher mana pool is pretty much the same as the level 12 caster in gossamer, sadly. If they changed regeneration to be percentage based, man would this be a completely different game.

webrunner5
12-19-2013, 08:40 PM
There has been a bunch of threads on here that show a 50 Necro Nacked is damn near as good as a TOTAL twink one. Same applies to a Mage.

August
12-19-2013, 08:44 PM
There has been a bunch of threads on here that show a 50 Necro Nacked is damn near as good as a TOTAL twink one. Same applies to a Mage.

Yeah, and this is why they implemented focus effects on items. Being able to buff spell haste, mana cost reduction, and adding mana regeneration to a CASTERS most important asset (mana), made twinking and improving your caster a worthwhile endeavor. It's actually kind of sad how much the game caters to melee characters in terms of loot. The only important loot for a caster, at least in kunark, is the spells that they need (hello Torpor)

This is also why on my enchanter I don't really bother with gear. As long as i'm buffing the 1 stat that matters (Charisma), i'm just as effective as I would be in some fancy 90k robe.

Tann
12-19-2013, 09:03 PM
those focus effects kinda got ridiculous after you had a bunch, one spell being cast and 1/3 of the chat box would fill with spam like "your genuine Metallica cockring of destruction begins to glow"

webrunner5
12-19-2013, 09:37 PM
those focus effects kinda got ridiculous after you had a bunch, one spell being cast and 1/3 of the chat box would fill with spam like "your genuine Metallica cockring of destruction begins to glow"

Heh, true after awhile on live.

Messianic
12-19-2013, 11:07 PM

I knew something was wrong when they got rid of thread tagging

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-19-2013, 11:59 PM

Lol

Not at .gif

indiscriminate_hater
12-20-2013, 12:20 AM
Fitting. They were taking a piss all over the server

Pheer
12-20-2013, 12:24 AM

eccezan accidently posted a silly pic of a dog instead of screenshots of his guild duping

Heebee
12-20-2013, 01:19 AM

Contact TMO for advice on how to generate PP. I hear they've got the best methods down pat.