PDA

View Full Version : Project1999 pvp red server

salidal
12-13-2013, 09:35 PM
***Derubael says: Hey, I moved this thread to RnF. Most of this story is BS, but I'm leaving it because it made me laugh. However, it is quite inflammatory, hence the move. Enjoy!***

I started a character there a Human Necromancer in Qeynos. So I decide to get goin and rush my way to lvl 5 so I can kill gnolls and powerlevel to 14ish on fangs. So I start killing the stuff in the field and I get to lvl 4 in no time, get my new spells and start to head out to the hills, all of a sudden I see a lvl 60 epiced out cleric named Sektor or something in full raid gear following me around, I thought cool.. maybe he will buff me or give me some noob gear. So he Hails me and says "sup". then he asks if I want buffs and I said yes of course then about 10 seconds later two fully twinked out red bards start attacking me with wurmslayers and fungis and crystalline short swords etc. I died, went to get my corpse and they attacked again and I died again. So I logged off and played blue for awhile. Logged back on the next day ready to grind out 14 on fangs.. So im in black burrow at lvl 8 collecting my second batch of fangs to turn in and all of a sudden three mages named: Mrsfucksalot, Iliketofuck, Dickswab are in the zone while im downstairs fighting, I finish my mob and run up stairs to encounter 3 female mages with 3 earthpets and they all attack me and I die. And i go to get my corpse and they kill me again a couple more times before I decide to log off. So the next day i log on and thankfully encounter noone and gain level 16, So i decided to give Pyzjn a try since it is very easy to camp on this server. So Pyzjn spawns with the RED ORB omg im so excited noone in zone this is my chance! so im kiting her around shes at about 48%hp and dropping fast then OUT OF NOWHERE a warrior named Checkraise and 3 of his <red dawn> guildmates Kluya, hebrew and someone else kill my mob and loot the stone with nothing to be said (had mob at 48% thought i would have gotten the kill? /shrug). I said ok.. this is pvp.. ok... and logged off for the day. After reinstalling the game this afternoon I decided im just going to focus on levels and get to 60 as fast as possible so i grind away in WK killing bandits and turning in the headbands for money and a Ranger named Exed is at 30% health pops out of nowhere in front of me at the bandit camp and says "hey" and I say "hey" then he gates out somehow and then im dead from harm touch because he had every single ogre you can get at the camp on him and decided to bring them to me and gate out for some reason. there is no real pvp in everquest, real pvp would be dueling.. it seems that red99 consists of every player that was banned from blue.. because gms just do not ban for anything there, people are constantly two boxing, even three boxing, training, RMT trading, scams, racism/vulgarity in ooc, ooc is just a constant spam of autistic self destructive people letting out their frustrations on a decade old dwarf simulator to other violent autisic psychopaths. I was on today and there was a 3 hour ooc conversation of different psychiatric medications people were taking and how they got you high. man fuck that server.

Warmonger
12-13-2013, 09:46 PM
Sounds like fun... was going to try it out but if its like that why even bother. Seems like they like to keep it low pop.

salidal
12-13-2013, 09:55 PM
Derubael wasnt even there all of it is true

Langrisserx
12-13-2013, 09:57 PM
i dont think you're all there either. zing.

DrNarcisse
12-13-2013, 09:58 PM
Looks like two easy troll accounts to ban:

Salidal and Warmonger.

Pity reply though, such a bad troll attempt kid get on my level.

Warmonger
12-13-2013, 10:02 PM
Troll account? I was thinking of making an iksar necro to be honest.

radditsu
12-13-2013, 10:03 PM
P99 Red is purgatory. Except a long time ago all the people who paid their penance were able to leave and the only thing that's left is imps and demons tugging each others dicks and wiping poop hands on each other.

planeofdreams
12-13-2013, 10:05 PM
I know that Global OOC is basically essential on that server, but its definitely what drove me away. Such hateful people.

DrNarcisse
12-13-2013, 10:07 PM
I know that Global OOC is basically essential on that server, but its definitely what drove me away. Such hateful people.

genuinely laughed, couldn't imagine playing on that faggot blue server, red community is best community

Warmonger
12-13-2013, 10:08 PM
If its all bs will give it a try then :-)

runlvlzero
12-13-2013, 10:12 PM
P99 Red is purgatory. Except a long time ago all the people who paid their penance were able to leave and the only thing that's left is imps and demons tugging each others dicks and wiping poop hands on each other.

hehehehehe

poop hands while tugging eachothers dicks...

k9quaint
12-13-2013, 11:23 PM
GM edit of OP way better than original drivel. Would subscribe to podcast.