PDA

View Full Version : EverQuest Pet Peeves + Rage

myxomatosii
12-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Is there anything that, if it happens, puts you from a calm peaceful state into full out shouting hell fire at your monitor?

Or even more minor just little things that bother you. When I'm looking at other people's screenshots I realized I get massively annoyed when people have a UI with the windows not touching because its wasting screen space. Then I realized I'm stupid and its none of my business, its just something that bothers me.

As far as game play, what are your pet peeves?

-Possible Examples-

24+ shaman medding with full hp
Bard healing the group without an instrument out of combat

The only thing I can think that enrages me is when a low blue mob root breaks early (1 in 50 times maybe?). When it happens I rage a bit excessively. Sorta curious if anyone out there has anything I might be guilty of!

Swish
12-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Powerlevelers turning up in popular zones to grind when there's already few mobs to kill (Unrest/MM/CoM/etc). Not worth their time, and ruining everyone else's time as well :p

diplo
12-12-2013, 05:16 PM
it annoys me seeing melee 2HB. it looks like an old geezer trying to guard himself from a dog with a broom. 2HB should look like 2HS or more like a baseball swing. verant fucked up pretty bad there...and thats why i retired my monk!

Emile
12-12-2013, 05:16 PM
People who say "hon".

myriverse
12-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Never raged in traffic.
Never raged over a video game.
Don't sweat the small stuff.

But people who do things like purposely, maliciously train others for any reason deserve for their hard drives to explode.

indiscriminate_hater
12-12-2013, 05:29 PM
i hate when main tanks get lazy and don't move backwards to compensate for the dps pushing it towards them. extra mad is had when the mob turns around 180 after moving past the tank and then goes enraged and everyone gets hit many times. seriously, how fucking hard is it to pay attention?

also:
- twinks who don’t know how to play their class (or anyone, for that matter)
- WTBers who don't even try to give a counter offer
- WTSers who don't put a price on their auction and then get offended when you make a low offer
- whiny bitches in OT and DL who assume that whoever shows in '/who bard' is responsible for the lack of merbs (the kiters are anonymous, retards)
- people that feel entitled to receive help after they fuck up and die
- orotiagito, who has done all of the above

Xelris
12-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Hi, I'm a rogue.

Behind mob, mob begins to flee, smash backstab button... pierce mob.

Sneak behind unengaged roaming mob, smash backstab button... nothing happens, but no longer hidden and hide/backstab on cooldown. Mob turns around.

Attempt to sneak explore Sol A. Get smacked by random green con wizard mob.

Attempt to sneak-bank in overthere (kos halfling). General waltzes in like its cool. Train blob of dragoons to skyfire (got lucky, he decided to cast shitty spells rather than perform a coup-de-gras on ye olde halfling).

Kiting mob. Mob a mile away.
Mob Bashes you for whatever. You are stunned! (yes. Yes I was)

On corpse recovery. On OOT boat, middle of nowhere.
Linkdeath, followed by actual rage.

vvvvvvvv AND FUCKING THAT.

baalzy
12-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Large warp detected.

ctechguy
12-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Copper. Why does it have to exist, and why must it hurt us all so?

Why???

Kutsumo
12-12-2013, 05:55 PM
People who incite my nerd rage:

People who see me splitting mobs and obliviously walk right into their return path, then accuse me of purposely training them even after I yank the mobs off them and waste a net charge to root one so I don't die saving them.

That guy in group who inspects you and critiques your gear and play style, obviously an expert on your class who's benevolent enough to impart their knowledge on you, but is too busy doing so to play their own role correctly.

Someone who moves in and starts pulling mobs from my camp while I'm pulling them one at a time to split spawn times, then begins rule lawyering if I send a tell. (while breaking raster camp, for example)

Heebo
12-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Bard spell cast bar dropping every other song.

Swish
12-12-2013, 06:29 PM
it annoys me seeing melee 2HB. it looks like an old geezer trying to guard himself from a dog with a broom...

lol, now I'll think that every time I see it :(

EDIT: Also why was the animation for iksar 2h slash weapons so terrible?... like they're knocking something sideways...

Spitty
12-12-2013, 06:36 PM
People (pooples) who ask for Avatar to be kept on them and don't leave a buff slot open for it.

If it happens once, I ask nicely. If it happens a second time, I usually start buffing random group members with it.

So, if you're a robe in my group and suddenly have Avatar, it's cause we're grouped with a fuck-up of a melee. I'd rather blow an emerald on casting it on a wizard than I would casting it on a needy rogue who can't figure out how to click off Grim Aura.

Acrux Bcrux
12-12-2013, 06:45 PM
People who break bard mez constantly. Never see it happen with chanter mezes like it happens with the bard

reborn649
12-12-2013, 06:55 PM
Bard spell cast bar dropping every other song.

This...ermagurd this...

Anyone ever figure out wtf is causing this? Is it just a Duxai thing or is it on all UI's?

August
12-12-2013, 06:56 PM
- WTBers who don't even try to give a counter offer
- WTSers who don't put a price on their auction and then get offended when you make a low offer

This is me. I'll give you my reasoning:

1) If I WTB and you message me something that is above 20% the latest wiki price, I'm not going to even respond. You are aware of the wiki (if you're selling something with high value) and you're trying to get people to overpay. Go kill yourself.

2) If I WTS and i don't put a price on the auction it's because it's a highly available item. By this I mean common. I am a Jewelcrafter everytime I play on a new EQ server, and the market has the potential for awesome returns and is very easy to trash. If I have a platinum ruby veil and so do 3 others, and we have a 'price war' publically, it becomes very easy for the 350p price tag to fall to 320 to 300 to 275 to 250 (which I believe is the 'base cost - (100+132)*1.05. You would be AMAZED at the audacity of people when trying to buy these items from you. Rather than try and explain it to you, I might just tell you to screw off.

The power in ANY transaction goes to the person who speaks last. Whoever says the first price is the one who has to negotiate while the other gives up nothing.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-12-2013, 07:12 PM
The perpetually semi-Afk in a levelling group.

Melee: the mob has been pushed oor and has revealed your secret. Let it happen too many times and you'll be sitting at zi with your lfg tags up.

Swish
12-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Another one for me...afk wizards.

I try to treat wizards I level with equally but too many of them will burn their mana bar across 2-3 mobs (drawing aggro etc, sapping the healer's mana) and then when the tank overpulls he's got nothing and is off watching old episodes of Friends on Netflix as we struggle to cope.

Ciel
12-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Lazy Monks that won't or whine-about pulling. Even if you 'dont know the area', its time to fucking learn.

sanforce
12-12-2013, 07:44 PM
Bard healing the group without an instrument out of combat

But what about us epic bards? The standard clarity song uses singing and the epic is the only tool to mod singing...

Skittlez
12-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Powerlevelers turning up in popular zones to grind when there's already few mobs to kill (Unrest/MM/CoM/etc). Not worth their time, and ruining everyone else's time as well :p

Man you hit that shit right on the head. This shit makes me RAGE. I can't even tell you how many jackasses I have made realize how fucking ridiculous and stupid they are for trying to PL in MM and Unrest. What kind of shit fuck of a person goes to packed zones to power level? I mean fucking seriously, go to runnyeye or some shit you prick.

Bah, just responding to this has me fired up about it.

Another thing that really grinds my gears is when people send me 5000+ tells while I am grouped with them about fucking buffs. Usually in that scenario I am the main healer or tank so my mana is pretty tied up with keeping everyone alive so when I have to buff some idiot that won't shut up it fucks everything up.

indiscriminate_hater
12-12-2013, 07:57 PM
This is me. I'll give you my reasoning:

1) If I WTB and you message me something that is above 20% the latest wiki price, I'm not going to even respond. You are aware of the wiki (if you're selling something with high value) and you're trying to get people to overpay. Go kill yourself.

2) If I WTS and i don't put a price on the auction it's because it's a highly available item. By this I mean common. I am a Jewelcrafter everytime I play on a new EQ server, and the market has the potential for awesome returns and is very easy to trash. If I have a platinum ruby veil and so do 3 others, and we have a 'price war' publically, it becomes very easy for the 350p price tag to fall to 320 to 300 to 275 to 250 (which I believe is the 'base cost - (100+132)*1.05. You would be AMAZED at the audacity of people when trying to buy these items from you. Rather than try and explain it to you, I might just tell you to screw off.

The power in ANY transaction goes to the person who speaks last. Whoever says the first price is the one who has to negotiate while the other gives up nothing.

so you get mad when people try to get the best deal they can when either buying or selling? if you're going to try and take the advantage by speaking last then it is natural for someone to low- or high-ball you at first. that's how negotiation works.

also, depending on the wiki for a price range for an item is a hallmark of a bad player. EC prices change monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly, and wiki doesn't update frequently or at all for certain auctions.

and telling (potentially newbie) players to screw off for trying to get a deal? that's just sad

Skittlez
12-12-2013, 08:22 PM
so you get mad when people try to get the best deal they can when either buying or selling? if you're going to try and take the advantage by speaking last then it is natural for someone to low- or high-ball you at first. that's how negotiation works.

also, depending on the wiki for a price range for an item is a hallmark of a bad player. EC prices change monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly, and wiki doesn't update frequently or at all for certain auctions.

and telling (potentially newbie) players to screw off for trying to get a deal? that's just sad

I kinda agree with this guy. The price war shit is annoying but happens so I can deal with that. Some one will buy it. As for the wiki prices, anything more than 30% is just fucking ludicrous. Mainly I say this because it's only the ass holes that do this. The ass holes being these players with the items for sale because you know they have been around for a cool ass minute and they are just being greedy fucks. Take a cut of profit sometime and help out a player.

Another thing I guess thats a peeve of mine, is when I try to trade one item for one other item, usually mine being higher value (like, 30-40%) with plat being offered as well, and who ever I asked says this..

"No thanks, I don't want another item to have to get rid of."

Listen you fucking tard, you aren't selling 'another' item. You are literally holding your 'same' item, except it just gained value so more plat for you and I just gave you plat as extra incentive, AND you helped out a fellow player. All the while your trading never gets interrupted. Why you ask? Because no one bought your item before so why not stand to make a little more plat and be a good citizen.

Spitty
12-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Skittlez is angry today.

radditsu
12-12-2013, 08:52 PM
Skittlez is angry today.

indiscriminate_hater
12-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Because your "more valuable" item may be harder to sell

i agree.

i have gotten stuck with an oggok cleaver and a staff of the dreaded gaze before, thinking i was making 2-3k extra on each by accepting them as a trade for a "less valuable" item i had. considering the time it took to sell them (i consider my time worth about 3k/hour), and the estimated time needed to sell my original items, i likely ended up with a significant loss.

Roku
12-12-2013, 09:12 PM
I kinda agree with this guy. The price war shit is annoying but happens so I can deal with that. Some one will buy it. As for the wiki prices, anything more than 30% is just fucking ludicrous. Mainly I say this because it's only the ass holes that do this. The ass holes being these players with the items for sale because you know they have been around for a cool ass minute and they are just being greedy fucks. Take a cut of profit sometime and help out a player.

Another thing I guess thats a peeve of mine, is when I try to trade one item for one other item, usually mine being higher value (like, 30-40%) with plat being offered as well, and who ever I asked says this..

"No thanks, I don't want another item to have to get rid of."

Listen you fucking tard, you aren't selling 'another' item. You are literally holding your 'same' item, except it just gained value so more plat for you and I just gave you plat as extra incentive, AND you helped out a fellow player. All the while your trading never gets interrupted. Why you ask? Because no one bought your item before so why not stand to make a little more plat and be a good citizen.

Nice story, but every single time that someone has offered to trade an item for my item, theirs has been worth less. Some people think that they're on an episode of Barter Kings.

Swish
12-12-2013, 09:19 PM
MQ'ers with epics blocking people that need their epics from getting them (names covered as its nothing personal, but an irritating situation).

This is from today in Kaladim...

http://i.imgur.com/0z36Muz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9xH0Jfz.jpg

Priority should be given IMO, but if someone else is there first... that's that, right?

Laugher
12-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Lazy Monks that won't or whine-about pulling. Even if you 'dont know the area', its time to fucking learn.

I mean, to the lazy monks out there: You do realize that if you aren't pulling theres about 5-7 other classes that can do your job right? :p

Ahldagor
12-12-2013, 09:31 PM
people that get mad when i give their skele pet a leg chopper.

Skittlez
12-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Lol, yeah I am a little grumpy today.

Reguiy
12-12-2013, 09:47 PM
People who ask me for buffs.

:-p

Telin
12-12-2013, 09:49 PM
People who play with no sound or no spell effects. Just go play a card game

myxomatosii
12-12-2013, 09:51 PM
But what about us epic bards? The standard clarity song uses singing and the epic is the only tool to mod singing...

Ah c'mon, obv epic bards are an exception :)

I was talking about sub 50 bards, even sub 20 bards, who afk without an instrument and heal song playing. I rarely see it, but I do see it...

I mean the mod on instruments is HUGE. Maybe they just don't realize the significance..

Splorf22
12-12-2013, 10:45 PM
MQ'ers with epics blocking people that need their epics from getting them (names covered as its nothing personal, but an irritating situation).

Obviously someone needs them, or they wouldn't be able to sell them . . . .

Emile
12-12-2013, 10:49 PM
guy in ooc: WTS Item of Itemness
me: how much for Item of Itemness
guy: make an offer

For some reason I feel like when people ask for an offer they are just hoping they've gotten themselves a sap that's going to highball an offer.

Jauna
12-12-2013, 10:52 PM
From a permanent level 54 bards point of view..

People who ask if mana song is on when it damn well is
People who dont know a mez takes up a song slot and the lazyass monk pulls 6 or so and then bitches about no haste
People who get mad at me when im sitting in ec with 300+ weight on a little elf body and I turn them down for low hp kiting because i dont know what that is
People who laugh at you and get mad because they think prices are set in stone someplace
People who explode when you talk about another game or another MMO
Anime fangirls
People who hunt in EC and constantly complain about shin ree, slate, griffins and they damn fucking well know there are other zones
and double hell levels on a hybrid.

Elements
12-13-2013, 12:18 AM
rangers existing

Swish
12-13-2013, 12:53 AM
Obviously someone needs them, or they wouldn't be able to sell them . . . .

Exactly, the problem isn't with the people trying to get the MQ pieces, its with MQ'ing being in place and everyone's personal attempts to beat the inflation that's snowballing. Everyone could do their epic a lot more smoothly if it was once and once only :p

An A-Team MQ'er let me take her place just now and try for it, I was grateful ;) ...alas he didn't have it, so I'll try again tomorrow.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-13-2013, 01:11 AM
Skittlez is angry today.

Vallanor
12-13-2013, 10:02 AM
People who "WTB Port" that just run off afterwards without paying. If I'm not busy I'm happy to port you for a simple please and thank you, but if you specifically say you're buying and you don't pay, you're immediately put on the no port list for life...

Itap
12-13-2013, 10:08 AM
People who "WTB Port" that just run off afterwards without paying. If I'm not busy I'm happy to port you for a simple please and thank you, but if you specifically say you're buying and you don't pay, you're immediately put on the no port list for life...

Money up front yo, this ain't a game

http://www.mascotcoalition.org/education/movies/training_day_images/denzel_intro.jpg

Itap
12-13-2013, 10:09 AM
People who have a bad experience in the game and immediately come to the forums to post about it

Barkingturtle
12-13-2013, 10:11 AM
People.

Lojik
12-13-2013, 10:13 AM
People.

Yeah... they're the worst!

Itap
12-13-2013, 10:21 AM
1,000 posts awwwww yeeeaaaaaaaaaa

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/LLSamSam/Gif%20Folder/tumblr_lhyw9lth381qhwe6eo1_500.gif

myxomatosii
12-13-2013, 10:24 AM

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/LLSamSam/Gif%20Folder/tumblr_lhyw9lth381qhwe6eo1_500.gif

http://i.imgur.com/lZ3v76m.png

Immortalized

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-13-2013, 10:24 AM

Congratulations on your protector status!! Many months to go for this lad.

Raavak
12-13-2013, 10:27 AM
I never did mind the little things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf-Amvro2SY

Telin
12-13-2013, 10:43 AM
People.

People who need people.

myxomatosii
12-13-2013, 10:46 AM
People who need people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAPOEHMrL5U

Hauling
12-13-2013, 11:20 AM
Porting into WC and immediately getting tells for skin/regen/ds/sow plz.

Itap
12-13-2013, 11:38 AM
Porting into WC and immediately getting tells for skin/regen/ds/sow plz.

try running around as a halfling cleric and getting tells for skin/regen/ds/sow

dem feels

ctechguy
12-13-2013, 01:20 PM
Nothing can quite send you into a rage like when you're grouped, waiting between spawns and someone wants to talk about their extensive photograph collection of 20th century telephone poles.

Happens ALL THE TIME.

Spitty
12-13-2013, 02:20 PM
In those pockets are money. Look in either one of 'em, pay the bill.

http://www.mascotcoalition.org/education/movies/training_day_images/denzel_intro.jpg

letsallkillandy
12-13-2013, 09:07 PM
guy in ooc: WTS Item of Itemness
me: how much for Item of Itemness
guy: make an offer

For some reason I feel like when people ask for an offer they are just hoping they've gotten themselves a sap that's going to highball an offer.

If somebody does this to me I low ball the shit out of them.

bOONDOGGLE
12-13-2013, 10:14 PM
Bards.

I think you know what I mean.

Lisset
12-14-2013, 06:00 AM
Brain dead paladins who pull when told the monk is pulling and then repeatedly breaking mezzes, necessitating his being kicked and then standing there for 10 minutes crying like a goat about how he didn't do anything wrong and that the 5 people who kicked him are just assholes.

Amirite?

Clark
12-14-2013, 06:03 AM
Never raged in traffic.

But people who do things like purposely, maliciously train others for any reason deserve for their hard drives to explode.

:D

webrunner5
12-14-2013, 11:52 AM
Brain dead paladins who pull when told the monk is pulling and then repeatedly breaking mezzes, necessitating his being kicked and then standing there for 10 minutes crying like a goat about how he didn't do anything wrong and that the 5 people who kicked him are just assholes.

Amirite?

Paladins as a whole. They just don't work on P1999. Every group I am in with them just sucks.

Rhambuk
12-14-2013, 12:44 PM
lol, now I'll think that every time I see it :(

EDIT: Also why was the animation for iksar 2h slash weapons so terrible?... like they're knocking something sideways...

Shorty females swing 2h through their head in an extreme suicide attempt, that ones pretty bad

Rhambuk
12-14-2013, 12:44 PM
Paladins as a whole. They just don't work on P1999. Every group I am in with them just sucks.

oh I love this

Emile
12-15-2013, 05:40 AM
people who don't use tell windows. Having to repeat tells to people because they don't see them... it's like talking to a really old person who can't hear you.

BrendockMerryfoot
12-15-2013, 06:02 AM
People that don't play on the server and dedicate an inordinate amount of time to creating a toxic environment on the forums.

Telin
12-15-2013, 06:07 AM
Whoever first used the word pras.

Jimjam
12-15-2013, 08:11 AM
People who give their character a name starting with the letter 'A'. Not only does this ruin /target a but some people do this so they can be the first hit in alpha loot systems.

People who don't use /hidecorpses looted. People who don't bother looting and don't have a /hidecorpses allbutgroup button.

quido
12-15-2013, 08:33 AM
People who give their character a name starting with the letter 'A'. Not only does this ruin /target a but some people do this so they can be the first hit in alpha loot systems.

People who don't use /hidecorpses looted. People who don't bother looting and don't have a /hidecorpses allbutgroup button.

try /target a_

Swish
12-15-2013, 09:05 AM

Had a bad paladin in my group yesterday. One of the ones that didn't use his LOH to help someone else (who then died), and frequently stunned the mob being brought in by the puller way before it arrived in the camp (so we all just stare at it for a few seconds each time).

Jimjam
12-15-2013, 09:19 AM
try /target a_

Thank you :D :D :D

Itap
12-15-2013, 09:21 AM
Whoever first used the word pras.

Pras for classic spell particles

Tasslehofp99
12-15-2013, 03:10 PM
Never raged in traffic.

Word this or...

Or when the same raiding guild constantly gets away with training/kiting/autofire hacking, among other things. Meanwhile, the only guild stepping up to compete against them gets completely boned everytime someone does something against the rules from their guild. Atleast treat guilds equally in terms of the rules, otherwise whats the point of even calling the raid scene on p99 "competition?" I believe there needs to be fair and consistent rules before you can call something a competition.

If you suspend one guild for training, you've got to suspend the other guilds who train as well.

Vallanor
12-15-2013, 04:09 PM

I hate their uncanny ability to hold aggro over anything and everything. Plus their ability to off heal, chain stun casters, and help with CC is annoying. They're just broken beyond repair.

Calabee
12-15-2013, 04:28 PM
ur full of shit swish. that's my dwarf rog u see in the picture, i dont give a shit. it's well known i been questing epics for a while now.

Priority should be given IMO

Im one of the nicest guys in the market when it comes to unepic rog show up. i was there first and before he spawned, had already been pick pocketing and u expect me to what drop it in the middle just cuz u show up? told u i wouldnt touch the nexts if u wanted em.. u didnt even show up till 20 mins later. I let go of him the whole night after. Same goes for eldreth / yendar, i give out timers to unepiced rogs working on em all the time.

Go do a real epic if you wanna whine, dont tell me im cockblocking one that can be done in 8 hours or less

Cillaz
12-15-2013, 04:57 PM
Shaman : you porting?
Me: no, I'm levelling in ot
Shaman : I really need a port, I'll donate
Me : I'm trying to get some exp
Shaman : I will make it worth your while
Me : ok I guess
(Port to NK, pick up 50+ epic wielding shaman and port him to DL)
Upon zoning to DL shaman gives me 6pp
Shaman : thanks
This is a true story and the tells went on for a little longer than above but I cut short for the post.
If I have /role on I'm not porting, I'm playing, don't beg for ports. There's plenty of other Druids who port to make money, bother them.
Don't beg me til I agree, stop xping and then give me 6p!

indiscriminate_hater
12-15-2013, 04:58 PM
Bards.

I think you know what I mean.

Confirmed jelly

Swish
12-15-2013, 06:02 PM
ur full of shit swish. that's my dwarf rog u see in the picture, i dont give a shit. it's well known i been questing epics for a while now.

Im one of the nicest guys in the market when it comes to unepic rog show up. i was there first and before he spawned, had already been pick pocketing and u expect me to what drop it in the middle just cuz u show up? told u i wouldnt touch the nexts if u wanted em.. u didnt even show up till 20 mins later. I let go of him the whole night after. Same goes for eldreth / yendar, i give out timers to unepiced rogs working on em all the time.

Go do a real epic if you wanna whine, dont tell me im cockblocking one that can be done in 8 hours or less

Done a cleric epic thanks (fending off plenty of MQ sellers on Ragefire too), no MQ involved...wouldn't pay for a MQ at any price, but that's me. Why should those of us wanting to quest our epics suffer at the hands of the MQ sellers? Priority should be given, right? I didn't show up until closer to the respawn time as I didn't want to burn my sow, that a crime? :/

I said its nothing personal, but way to take it personally...

Ele
12-15-2013, 06:09 PM

This is from today in Kaladim...

Priority should be given IMO, but if someone else is there first... that's that, right?

Do people actually wait in line to pickpocket?

Swish
12-15-2013, 06:19 PM
Do people actually wait in line to pickpocket?

Doesn't seem to be any order to it... if I see another rogue there I tend to camp out and try again, but I challenge anyone not to be annoyed if they see rogues redoing the quest to sell on.

Had a TMO rogue log in, pickpocket and log out while I was stood there so no fucks given regarding a queue sometimes. I did have an A-Team MQ'er say I could have the spawn but he didn't have the parchment. A-Team are good people all over.

Freakish
12-15-2013, 06:52 PM
You can do your whole epic over the course of 8 hours? Thats so cute.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-15-2013, 09:42 PM
MQ is a joke. What's the point of something being nodrop if it can be MQ'd? People still going to go for the items just like everyone else it would just require more of a force and require some kind of reputation (see: guild).

Calabee
12-15-2013, 10:02 PM
rules were clearly stated how it's first come first server same as other epic camps, i gladly let u any of the other spawn ( i was already in the middle of that one ) and as u experienced, yes there's cut throat rogs who dont give a fuck and will pick pocket even if there's people already there, same for eldreth and yendar.. i got people their parchs removed cuz of ninjas. I was being nice and backed of all others (woulda been there all night mind u) and yes i take it personally cuz u took and posted a goddamn screenshot of me for an example.

as i said i always back off if a non epic rog shows up.. but u came up late, AFTER the spawn and expected me to just leave, all butthurt obviously, thanks and fuck off

Itap
12-15-2013, 10:04 PM

fuck off

Swish
12-15-2013, 10:07 PM
u came up late, AFTER the spawn and expected me to just leave, all butthurt obviously, thanks and fuck off

I don't know where you're conjuring this up from. I zoned in, saw you there... said "aww sheet" jokingly...and camped out. At what point did I demand the camp?

Please calm down, and sorry for any ill feelings caused - if I wanted to name and shame you I'd have left the names on the screenshots and in the chat bars.

Calabee
12-15-2013, 10:16 PM
At what point did I demand the camp?

Twice, butthurt, you whined in this post and posted.

Priority should be given, right?

U walked in in the MIDDLE of me pick pocketing, i woulda came for all other respawns after that but didnt cuz u had showed up and needed epic, how is that not being nice?

how do you justify and entitle yourself to be more worthy to the spawn? so people have done the quest, like in my case multiple times over, most are nice and will back out if they see non epiced rogs.

you on the other hand feel the need to whine saying it's a cockblock to non epic rogs.

suck it up and deal with it, or show up in advance. First come first serve basis. It's how it goes.

Calabee
12-15-2013, 10:17 PM
gratz itap u can use the quoting commoand and bold texts.. way to lose the other part of the txts where it follows?

Dont see your point really other then being a forum troll

Itap
12-15-2013, 10:19 PM
gratz itap u can use the quoting commoand and bold texts.. way to lose the other part of the txts where it follows?

Dont see your point really other then being a forum troll

My point is you are claiming to be this awesome nice guy, in reality you're just a platinum hungry prick

Calabee
12-15-2013, 10:21 PM
that being a nice guy thing was used as to as far as how it goes regarding the epics and it's questing.. far as being a platinium hungry guy, must be why i gave out well over 1m worth of stuff by now to friends and guildies

Swish
12-15-2013, 11:06 PM
Twice, butthurt, you whined in this post and posted.

In this post, titled "pet peeves" - this qualifies. Did I personally ask you for your camp?... no I didn't.

how do you justify and entitle yourself to be more worthy to the spawn?

You've done yours before, I haven't done mine yet. Mine is for me, yours isn't for you.

you...feel the need to whine saying it's a cockblock to non epic rogs.

Isn't it? MQ'ing applies to other epics as well and hurts casual players chances of ever attaining one (whch is what I was trying to highlight in my original post, not call you out as some scumbag)

suck it up and deal with it, or show up in advance. First come first serve basis. It's how it goes.

I've got my parchment now, but I'm learning a lot about how cutthroat people are on this server when it comes to guarding their platinum stream.

Itap
12-15-2013, 11:18 PM
Swish one of the nicest dudes on this server. Canadian douchebag calling him out is uncalled for

quido
12-15-2013, 11:21 PM
One time when I was soloing crypt Calabee asked me for help CRing his group at Chef that had just wiped because he knew I had a rogue parked in zone (this is before the hide nerf). As I was dragging the last couple corpses he and part of his group bum-rushed Crypt and claimed it for themselves.

myxomatosii
12-15-2013, 11:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ts1MMRs.gif

Dude, wasn't that video just posted on reddit? (Or jimmyr if you're me, I don't got time for reddit)

Do you make the gifs or poach em?

Either way is respect, just curious.

Calabee
12-15-2013, 11:30 PM
One time when I was soloing crypt Calabee asked me for help CRing his group at Chef that had just wiped because he knew I had a rogue parked in zone (this is before the hide nerf). As I was dragging the last couple corpses he and part of his group bum-rushed Crypt and claimed it for themselves.

or how about that one time u moved in to hiero room and claimed it for 4 rounds because we ''moved out of camp'' to emperor?

or when you've trained KC basement on ur cle cuz my grp reclaimed their camp with verix up after having to zone due to a hasty pull.

quido
12-15-2013, 11:36 PM
or how about that one time u moved in to hiero room and claimed it for 4 rounds because we ''moved out of camp'' to emperor?

the only time I've claimed hiero from a group that moved to emp is the time I'm speaking of, when you sniped the camp as I helped you, you idiot

quido
12-15-2013, 11:46 PM
Maybe I should also bring up how you stole a bunch of high-value spells from Fusion guild bank at the start of Kunark, Calabee.

You are a piece of shit. And you're also a creep who mercilessly tries to buy your way into the hearts and e-vaginas of every female you can(with pixels). I'm honestly shocked that you're not too embarrassed to play here at this point. Most of the people who attain the level of faggotry you have, Calabee, have disappeared (see Minyin 2.0).

myxomatosii
12-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Maybe I should also bring up how you stole a bunch of high-value spells from Fusion guild bank at the start of Kunark, Calabee.

You are a piece of shit. And you're also a creep who mercilessly tries to buy your way into the hearts and e-vaginas of every female you can(with pixels). I'm honestly shocked that you're not too embarrassed to play here at this point. Most of the people who attain the level of faggotry you have, Calabee, have disappeared (see Minyin 2.0).

I'm really glad my thread could bring people together like this.

No really. This still feels sarcastic, what can I say to make this authentic. I give up. Internet.

Fuck scumbags. Get money.

Calabee
12-15-2013, 11:52 PM

U can also point out my weeks of forum posting and trying to contact past / current members that were left still to try and pass em, after a month i gave up and put the rest for sale.

keep on talking shit u got no idea of, wouldnt be any news to me that you're beyond retarded

quido
12-15-2013, 11:54 PM
U can also point out my weeks of forum posting and trying to contact past / current members that were left still to try and pass em, after a month i gave up and put the rest for sale.

It's interesting that with how much I used to bring this up to you previously, you've never before mentioned this! You used to deny it altogether =P

Calabee
12-15-2013, 11:55 PM
wtf u talking about, i even made a special jeremy thread just for you in rnf last year about that subject

quido
12-15-2013, 11:56 PM
make me another bro

Swish
12-16-2013, 12:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ts1MMRs.gif

Dude, wasn't that video just posted on reddit? (Or jimmyr if you're me, I don't got time for reddit)

Do you make the gifs or poach em?

Either way is respect, just curious.

This one was a quick poach... the barking dogs were getting to me. I do make them sometimes, but mostly its trawling the interwebs for them, and never reddit usually... too many reposts etc, its nauseating :p

Swish
12-16-2013, 12:05 AM

keep on talking shit u got no idea of, wouldnt be any news to me that you're beyond retarded

Well this is a can of worms opening up Calabee, your halo needs some polish it seems :rolleyes:

myxomatosii
12-16-2013, 12:48 AM

Swish I'm gonna come stay with you in england. Its like one big city right? Yeah thought so. I need a vaca (spanish people don't make cow jokes).

radditsu
12-16-2013, 01:27 AM
There shouldn't be a Rnf anymore. Cause this is it.

Swish
12-16-2013, 01:44 AM
Swish I'm gonna come stay with you in england. Its like one big city right?

Like most places I suppose, it's full of opposites...

Country life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-BXK99OhTo

"Urban" life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENKOXzmxFrw

Reguiy
12-16-2013, 01:52 AM
-Bards. Just everything about then in general.
-EQ rain. Can't see shit. Completely pointless.
-People who don't clear mobs and get mad when I take "their mobs." No, you're not -"clearing this area" if by the time you're done "clearing" over half the camp is up and sitting there.
-When I'm on my druid, people who ask me if I'm Samwise from red. No, I am not him, I just happen to be one of millions of people who like LOTR/ASOIAF.

gummab
12-16-2013, 03:57 AM
Like most places I suppose, it's full of opposites...

Country life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-BXK99OhTo

"Urban" life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENKOXzmxFrw

you forgot about chav life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVR2GeqXzUs

pet peeve has to be training people for the fun of it.

filthyphil
12-16-2013, 11:16 AM
Losing connection in wolf-form, logging back in to be aggro'd by everything without a sow. I let my ranger on red rot and I uninstalled lol.

Swish
12-16-2013, 12:34 PM
People who don't instinctively pass the looted peridot immediately to the cleric. Clerics don't loot much, at least let them break even on used dots :p

Retti__
12-16-2013, 12:38 PM
I hate bluebies

Kitsy
12-16-2013, 12:46 PM
Lowbies who just sit in front of me or hover waiting for me to buff them. They never say anything. They just sit....and stare.....

Efwan
12-16-2013, 02:16 PM
Let's get back on track here people.

Newblet paladins who pull with FoL (yes some do it, and keep doing it, as idiotic as it sounds) -_-

MQs. Period.

When people have LFG on, yet when you send them a tell for a group, they end up being picky on where they want to group. Like are you LFG or not?!

/thread

diplo
12-16-2013, 06:25 PM
i dont like how i can't zoom out when i'm adjusting my face when i'm underwater.

August
12-16-2013, 06:37 PM
People who don't instinctively pass the looted peridot immediately to the cleric. Clerics don't loot much, at least let them break even on used dots :p

What about 'dem chanters? Rune 4 lyfe.

Swish
12-17-2013, 05:06 AM
What about 'dem chanters? Rune 4 lyfe.

People donate for clarity, people don't donate for Heroism/Resolution/etc (at least not as often) :p

Spitty
12-17-2013, 05:14 AM
When people have LFG on, yet when you send them a tell for a group, they end up being picky on where they want to group. Like are you LFG or not?!

If you're offended by people's honesty, that's your problem.

Emile
12-17-2013, 12:48 PM
People in xp groups who shout at you in /group to HEAL!. Like I don't know. This isn't WoW and I'm not going to keep you at 100% hp at all times.

Efwan
12-17-2013, 06:20 PM
If you're offended by people's honesty, that's your problem.

I don't mind the honesty, but jeez if you want a mistmoore group and you'll only settle for that, then why are you /LFG in ECommons? Hell if I want a mistmoore group I go to mistmoore and /shout my LFG, and even send group leaders tells trying to get on the list, I mean it's common sense.

Spitty
12-17-2013, 06:45 PM
Global (/ all LFG) seems broken on P99, but this scenario was super common on Live. I could sit in EC with a bind point at seb orb and an OT hammer and give myself a few outs on how to best use my time.

Conversely, I could sit in crypt in Seb and pull in replacements from EC just by doing a / all 50 60 shm LFG. I'd give the group a one rotation warning, invite the replacement from EC and 30 minutes later the group would be set with a replacement.

It works both ways, I guess - you can pull a LFG person from anywhere in the game to your camp, but you have to understand that not everyone is wide-open LFG.

baalzy
12-17-2013, 06:49 PM
Global (/ all LFG) seems broken on P99, but this scenario was super common on Live. I could sit in EC with a bind point at seb orb and an OT hammer and give myself a few outs on how to best use my time.

Conversely, I could sit in crypt in Seb and pull in replacements from EC just by doing a / all 50 60 shm LFG. I'd give the group a one rotation warning, invite the replacement from EC and 30 minutes later the group would be set with a replacement.

It works both ways, I guess - you can pull a LFG person from anywhere in the game to your camp, but you have to understand that not everyone is wide-open LFG.

I can understand selective grouping a lot more in the 40-55ish range where people might not want to group in KC due to faction concerns.

When I'm on my cleric I /who gukbottom & mistmoore and start throwing out tells to see if anyone needs me. If someone were to randomly ask me to come to droga I'd probably head out if I had reason to believe they'd stick around for long enough to make the travel worth my time.