PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 60 TMO Necro live stream!

W8Gamer
12-11-2013, 09:24 PM
The latest in streaming! A lvl 60 Necro from The Mystical Order is now live. Come watch as I kill mobs and myself repeatedly! Enjoy a front row seat at the next batphoned raid mob. Be there as the drama unfolds and then participate in the RnF thread to follow with first hand knowledge of the events that went down.

OR take a break from EQ and enjoy quality footage of the latest PS4 titles with my girlfriend and I, or feel the nostalgia from classic console titles from NES to PS1! A variety stream with plenty to offer. So, come and hang out. Talk some shit or just friendly chat. Ask questions about P99, the raid scene, or whatever game I maybe playing at the time!

Currently streaming: Gonna be streaming all day and night or until I can't stay awake. Will be playing whatever me and the girlfriend feel like. For now, grinding it out on my lvl 35 Rog. Bored camping something? Come chill and chat

http://www.twitch.tv/k_n_kay

Disclaimer: Some raid events will not be streamed for strategic reasons

W8Gamer
12-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Bump!

Still live!

Sckrilla
12-12-2013, 10:00 AM
I fapped to his girlfriend SEVEN times in ONE session!

BUMP 4 THIS STREAM!

Swish
12-12-2013, 12:39 PM
TMO and girlfriend in the same thread? This has to be seen!

webrunner5
12-12-2013, 12:54 PM
I clicked on a few of this dudes saved videos and he was always dead on a corpse run.

Heh, not good. :D

W8Gamer
12-12-2013, 01:17 PM
I clicked on a few of this dudes saved videos and he was always dead on a corpse run.

Yea, the other night was a total fail stream. Had some real shit luck in HS, but I wasn't really trying to stream that. More or less was just goofing around. Hence why I didn't post a thread letting anyone know I was online. Streamed last night for a few hours and think I died twice. It's gonna happen. I plan to stream other stuff besides P99 as well.

Jizzebel
12-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Lololll

Wudan
12-12-2013, 01:55 PM
No one cares about tmo stream. Gtfo

Atmas
12-12-2013, 02:19 PM

And yet you posted in a clearly marked thread.

Wudan
12-12-2013, 02:35 PM
And yet you posted in a clearly marked thread.

Of course i did. The truth needsto be spoken!

W8Gamer
12-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Of course i did. The truth needsto be spoken!

Absolutely! Speak the truth! Preach on brutha! I'll take a free bump however :D

W8Gamer
12-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Bump! Live right now!!

sanforce
12-12-2013, 11:31 PM

I do! Gtfo

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-13-2013, 11:13 AM
Good to see some interaction in the stream. Well done but sorry to hear about your shit luck on deaths and such.

Take care and see you on twitch soon!

W8Gamer
12-13-2013, 04:05 PM
Good to see some interaction in the stream. Well done but sorry to hear about your shit luck on deaths and such.

Take care and see you on twitch soon!

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the stream. I like to interact with those watching. You know, have discussions, answer questions, or just plain shoot the shit. My goal is to entertain. So, if I've done that, then it's been a good stream.

Did have a bit a rough start there, but that's gonna happen. That's what makes EQ, EQ! Regardless of my gear or skill, if you're expecting me to run around the world destroying a bunch of mobs in my path, well...there's lots of WoW streams running. Might be more your speed lol. Sometimes, luck is just not on my side with stuns or FD fails/breaks or I make the occasional terrible decision. Other times, I do very well to kill and earn loot for a good period of time without dying.

Anyway, I hope to do a lot more fun stuff like maybe play with some viewers. Do some more giveaways once I've acquired some items. Also, if anyone has any suggestions or if there is anything you'd like to see me do or try on stream, by all means post your ideas. I open to them.

W8Gamer
12-27-2013, 05:09 PM
Bump for going live now!