PDA

View Full Version : Grenade's Corpse

twizztid
12-09-2013, 05:03 PM
Hey people. Last night I had a few drinks with some friends and logged in late to show some of my buds EQ. I must have left the game on and had my guy running because I have no idea where my corpse is .. lol anyone seen it ?

Snackies
12-09-2013, 05:04 PM
KC ent

twizztid
12-09-2013, 05:12 PM
I figured I just didn't wanna run that far in case it wasn't there. lol Thanks.

Moodie
12-10-2013, 05:38 AM
Nice...

Swish
12-10-2013, 05:55 AM
What did they think of it? The last person I showed EQ was on live about 4-5 years ago. I happened to be in bear form on my shaman at the time. Even now when I mention EQ they refer to it as "that blocky ass grizzly bear game"... nice...

iiNGloriouS
12-10-2013, 05:58 AM
What did they think of it? The last person I showed EQ was on live about 4-5 years ago. I happened to be in bear form on my shaman at the time. Even now when I mention EQ they refer to it as "that blocky ass grizzly bear game"... nice...
All my friends are way too concerned with graphics to play this game with me. They love challenges like I do, and complain how everythings too easy, but refuse to play a truly difficult game, especially to a complete newcomer who has to learn all the tricks.

Tis sad

sulpher01
12-10-2013, 06:53 AM

lol awesome... my favorite graphic is that bear :D