Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 12:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LvTHkc0.jpg

Sektor
12-09-2013, 12:16 PM
waiting for apology also.

Elderan
12-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Stasis knows he is a failure on this server. He put so much time in and cant let it go. He feels his only chance to feel like he finally griefed Nihilum is if he can convince people of the dumbest idea ever, variance.

Stasis just move to blue full time. You will hate variance there just as much as everyone else.

Twainz
12-09-2013, 12:39 PM
Elderan, why dont you just goto blue if you only want to PvE? How is your buddy PlatLord doing anyway?

Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Stasis knows he is a failure on this server. He put so much time in and cant let it go. He feels his only chance to feel like he finally griefed Nihilum is if he can convince people of the dumbest idea ever, variance.

Stasis just move to blue full time. You will hate variance there just as much as everyone else.

elderan a fucking pvp/pve genius.

http://i.imgur.com/sioBs49.jpg

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 12:42 PM

How can you be a "failure" if you were a part of the server first hoshkar, druushk, nexona, etc., kills, killed every raid mob in the game, have basically every piece of loot in the game? This isn't sports where only one team wins a championship and there's limited roster spaces and flexibility, anyone can join the championship team here and get a superbowl ring.

Elderan
12-09-2013, 12:45 PM
How can you be a "failure" if you were a part of the server first hoshkar, druushk, nexona, etc., kills, killed every raid mob in the game, have basically every piece of loot in the game? This isn't sports where only one team wins a championship and there's limited roster spaces and flexibility, anyone can join the championship team here and get a superbowl ring.

Saying stasis was a big part of that is like saying the backup kicker was a big part of winning the super bowl.

He was almost never at raid or guild pvp. He begged for pvp but when mass pvp happened he was rarely there.

Taking too much stock into server policies from someone like stasis is a recipe for disaster.

Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 12:48 PM
eldermoran spitting truths as always.

http://i.imgur.com/mGe2KF4.jpg

Dullah
12-09-2013, 01:04 PM

You can be a failure in Nihilum if you somehow feel like you haven't won "on your terms." You for instance couldn't "win" in Nihilum because you realized Nihilum would never completely trust or respect you for obvious reasons. Knowing you, the self proclaimed "emperor of the box", would always be subject to the core of Nihilum was more than any megalomaniac such as yourself could bear.

Stasis, on the other hand, has an underdog fixation. He cares nothing of loyalty or whats good or bad for anyone else, only how he can rig the system in such a way that the game will provide him with a sense of personal glory and accomplishment with less work, time investment, strategy or skill than classic EQ demands.

Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 01:36 PM
all stasis threads deleted except dis 1.

mission accomplished chums. da retards won out the day.

HippoNipple
12-09-2013, 01:42 PM
You can be a failure in Nihilum if you somehow feel like you haven't won "on your terms." You for instance couldn't "win" in Nihilum because you realized Nihilum would never completely trust or respect you for obvious reasons. Knowing you, the self proclaimed "emperor of the box", would always be subject to the core of Nihilum was more than any megalomaniac such as yourself could bear.

Stasis, on the other hand, has an underdog fixation. He cares nothing of loyalty or whats good or bad for anyone else, only how he can rig the system in such a way that the game will provide him with a sense of personal glory and accomplishment with less work, time investment, strategy or skill than classic EQ demands.

Your basing everything about Stasis off of this one topic of variance. He was in your guild for the longest time doing the same shit you do right now. If he is a failure than by default you are as well. Somehow you convince yourself you are different from the countless people in Nihilum. You are just a number and easily replaced.

I don't have anything against someone who joins Nihilum but your disillusion on how the box works and who "wins" the server is border line insane. Anyone can join Nihilum and "win" as you seem to see it as. People are arguing for variance so there is an alternative and change so their friends/guilds can compete instead of joining a guild they don't want to.

If you don't think variance will help the population on the server than that's your own opinion. People outside Nihilum like the idea of having the full population on the server throughout the week and not just for 4 hours. It is just the opinion of some and the topic would die out just like all the other suggestions if you guys weren't so terrified and defensive on the matter.

HippoNipple
12-09-2013, 01:43 PM
all stasis threads deleted except dis 1.

mission accomplished chums. da retards won out the day.

You had more and they were deleted too.

Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 01:49 PM
You had more and they were deleted too.

deletion and obfuscation was the point dog.

HippoNipple
12-09-2013, 01:55 PM
deletion and obfuscation was the point dog.

Good for you for having goals. I'm guessing Stasis goal was to have guide/dev read his thread and make a good argument. An added bonus was that you were the opposition and looked like a dip shit.

I guess everyone won today.

Retti_
12-09-2013, 01:56 PM
I only read whatever gyno put into a motivational poster

Bardalicious
12-09-2013, 01:58 PM
Just curious - when variance lands, how do the lesser guilds such as Red Dawn and Azrael plan to field trackers in the game consistently enough to catch respawns, then subsequently batphone enough numbers at whatever time it pops to kill it?

Because as I see it, Nihilum is still the only guild that has the best chances at making that happen.

Retti_
12-09-2013, 01:59 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/image.php?u=16841&dateline=1386581716

Bardalicious
12-09-2013, 02:00 PM
I just find it ironic that the "pvp veterans" that claim Nihilum is a bluebie guild are both fighting for a mechanic that they believe will reward them with more pixels and for a mechanic that will give them the better chance at killing targets uninhibited by Nihilum PvP...

Dullah
12-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Just curious - when variance lands, how do the lesser guilds such as Red Dawn and Azrael plan to field trackers in the game consistently enough to catch respawns, then subsequently batphone enough numbers at whatever time it pops to kill it?

Because as I see it, Nihilum is still the only guild that has the best chances at making that happen.

http://compass.ups.com/uploadedImages/Artical_Area/Articles/0812_ShipAHA_Article.jpg

Bardalicious
12-09-2013, 02:03 PM
http://img.allvoices.com/thumbs/event/609/480/71553839-misa-campo.jpg

Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 02:09 PM
Good for you for having goals. I'm guessing Stasis goal was to have guide/dev read his thread and make a good argument. An added bonus was that you were the opposition and looked like a dip shit.

I guess everyone won today.

i think ur mad i gave u my special strain of hiv. let my hiv riddled semen flow throughout ur body

k9quaint
12-09-2013, 02:14 PM

Nihilum has a very large "only log in for raids" component. The other guilds on the server have none of this component. Variance requires people to commit to actual play time. Mobilization time and online numbers matter.

Nihilum can field some poopsockers. However, the guys who only log in at 1pm on repop day will be rendered irrelevant by variance.

Dullah
12-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Spotting a mob with variance requires 1 person per mob. Not sure if srs or retarded

Bardalicious
12-09-2013, 02:17 PM
You're only fooling yourself if you don't believe Nihilum will adapt to maintain pixel intake.

Twainz
12-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Bard,

Love the pictures.

Anyways, I don't need loot on my characters. The only item I could really care about is a Hiero cloak and a Insignia Protector on my wizard. The problem with Everquest is that a lot of characters are totally gear dependent. Nihilum fields 50 people 1 day a week to kill everything. If variance was enabled, just +-4 hours, other people would have a better chance at sniping things before Nihilum has a chance. Guilds like Red Dawn who clear planar trash would be more likely to snipe a dracoliche/CT/Innoruk because they are already there when it spawns. Azrael and Red Dawn would also have better chances to kill Trakanon, VS and Talendor because we have people in those zones all the time exping. Nihilum doesn't want this to happen because it will make it harder for them to keep everything on lockdown. Nihilum knows they will most likely get a lot of targets but I am willing to bet they would lose a couple each week. Throw variance on for a month trial. Prove me wrong. We will only know if we try it.

Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 02:19 PM
i have rearranged my wife/kids/work schedule to be able to log on for repop day. you don't think i could do the same for variance mobs?

LOL I GOT AUTISM BRO

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 02:23 PM
I think the argument is, that nihilum as evident by the three day spawns, has trouble fielding as large a force as they do for the one day repop plow day. They have many people with commitments who simply cannot log in at a moments notice. With variance they may have trouble fielding a force to compete with a guild that already has a lot of people on ready to go. Again, I'm not too concerned either way.

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 02:24 PM
i have rearranged my wife/kids/work schedule to be able to log on for repop day. you don't think i could do the same for variance mobs?

LOL I GOT AUTISM BRO

Actually I don't. People like retti and elderan simply cannot log on 24/7 for a bat phone. It's been proven.

Colgate
12-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Knowing you, the self proclaimed "emperor of the box"

post invalidated by the fact that the title was given to him by High Priest Littlegyno

get your facts straight you ******

Elderan
12-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Actually I don't. People like retti and elderan simply cannot log on 24/7 for a bat phone. It's been proven.

Think so?

All depends on my motivation.

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 02:32 PM
Elderan you talk a big game but you were missing for almost every major mass pvp battle we ever had due to real life obligations, so your comment about stasis is laughable.

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Think so?

Rettiwalk for example has a government job. He cannot play at work or leave unless he quits. One cleric down already if it's during work hours.

Retti_
12-09-2013, 02:36 PM
3 amish or 7 pmish only plz

Also the planar random spawn would literally be the only thing being sniped and it would only be by Red Dawn since they have numbers/do planes. Even if Azrael was boxing 4 characters to create a 6 man crypt group and had a 2 hour head start they would still lose the race to Trak.

Nihilum has the necessary beard length for trackers and also despite the swarm of repop day have 10-20 on all hours leveling alts and doing other things. They wouldn't be blind to a pop or mobilization to a pop

Just posting facts.

Edit: we will see however as RD gain levels Heartbrand is a worthy leader.

Imo make variance decision after velious variable in play.

Colgate
12-09-2013, 02:40 PM
faydedar is very easy to snipe

trakanon is very easy to snipe if already in seb

CT/draco are very easy to snipe if already in fear

innoruuk very easy to snipe if already in hate

VS very easy to snipe if already in KC(unlikely that you'll have the amount required to kill VS in KC anyway though, especially with the increased difficulty coming up)

Retti_
12-09-2013, 02:42 PM
They are all easy kills. But if you think AZ can get 20+ buffed and ported before nilly catches on ur cray. It takes them 3 hours to 2 box a porter and scoop every player since they r all retards that require hand holding.

Colgate
12-09-2013, 02:43 PM
i thought we were talking about red dawn

Elderan
12-09-2013, 02:45 PM
Elderan you talk a big game but you were missing for almost every major mass pvp battle we ever had due to real life obligations, so your comment about stasis is laughable.

I have been at every mass pvp battle.

Name one I have missed..

Colgate
12-09-2013, 02:47 PM
I have been at every mass pvp battle.

Name one I have missed..

lol?

Retti_
12-09-2013, 02:52 PM
Confused

Twainz
12-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Elderan top tier PvPer.

Rank 62
Elderan Rogue
Points 93
Kills 41
Unique 31
Deaths 6
KDR
6.83:1
Last kill 11/10/2013 (Probably Nizzar)

Retti_
12-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Elderan top tier PvPer.

Rank 62
Elderan Rogue
Points 93
Kills 41
Unique 31
Deaths 6
KDR
6.83:1
Last kill 11/10/2013 (Probably Nizzar)

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 02:59 PM
You missed the ct fight and multiple trak fights and the dkp site backs that up

Elderan
12-09-2013, 03:04 PM
You missed the ct fight and multiple trak fights and the dkp site backs that up

I cannot remember the last mass pvp over a boss that I missed. I have been at FAR more mass pvp event than you have... It is not even close.

Nirgon
12-09-2013, 03:04 PM
VS very easy to snipe if already in KC(unlikely that you'll have the amount required to kill VS in KC anyway though, especially with the CLASSIC difficulty coming up)

ftfy

Need to check the thread to confirm proc rate / on bash/riposte/kick (for VS) is going in with other changes.

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 03:24 PM
I cannot remember the last mass pvp over a boss that I missed. I have been at FAR more mass pvp event than you have... It is not even close.

Considering I had 100% raid attendance at pvp fights, and was also part of the pvp with holocaust and founding fathers, I can confidently respond

LOL U DUM

Stasis01
12-09-2013, 03:28 PM
I have a dream of a world where inny could potentially spawn on monday and people would play the server on days other than the 1 day clear.

Dullah
12-09-2013, 03:29 PM
I think he is referring to the pvp we had almost every day for zone control that occurred more than 30 minutes before the dragon pops.

Retti_
12-09-2013, 03:29 PM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/12/2011/04/24e3ce476a6235459d85b76b474c170e/original.gif

Something'Witty
12-09-2013, 03:45 PM
Think so?

If you put variance in I will quit and never come back. My wife will be happy at least.

I already put 25 hours a week into this game. Variance will require me to put closer to 40 hours in.

Pass..

Not a threat, just a statement.

Nihilum will still kill EVERY dragon. I am just not willing to put in double or triple the 25 hours I already put in a week.
http://i.imgur.com/ve1krxJ.gif

HippoNipple
12-09-2013, 03:48 PM

This has been talked to death on here in other posts. There are a lot of spawns that only need 15-20 people. There are guilds that play 7 days out of the week that can field these members at given times without calling people and making them log in. The reason these people can't compete when the pops happen now is because Nihilum has 50 people on. They could snipe a kill or two here and there, and they did at times, but that drove Nihilum to the point where they pushed mobs back to 5 am in the morning where they can kill mobs uncontested once again.

HeisChuck
12-09-2013, 03:49 PM
Saying stasis was a big part of that is like saying the backup kicker was a big part of winning the super bowl.

He was almost never at raid or guild pvp. He begged for pvp but when mass pvp happened he was rarely there.

Taking too much stock into server policies from someone like stasis is a recipe for disaster.

backup kickers? clearly you don't watch football :o:o:o

Bardalicious
12-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Bard,
Love the pictures.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/001/1/b/misa_campo_vampire_by_thecountdracula-d4ky9fe.jpg

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 04:23 PM

chortled real hard

Colgate
12-09-2013, 04:29 PM

rofl

Nads
12-09-2013, 04:34 PM

^^I have never seen so many missed field goals from both NFL and NCAA in my life as I have this season.

DrNarcisse
12-09-2013, 04:40 PM

You're either in Nihilum or incredibly dumb. Creating a strawman argument to deflect from the real basis of variance is a waste of everyones time, it's what every Nihilum member does to try to make a point.

To make it really simple for you AND answer your stupid question:

1) With Nihilum logging in 90% of the level 60 population once a week for 3 hours to clear all raid targets, does anyone have a chance to ever get a raid mob?

(This is when you say "No" in your head)

2) If you add variance, the answer to that question turns into "possibly" and if not, Nihilum will have to do X, Y, and Z to continue unimpeded as they have for nearly 2 years now on a server WITHOUT variance.

---

The straw man argument is to argue about those X,Y,Z things. Like Nizzarr talking about how he'll just recruit more, or Ender talking about how no one showed up on a repop day to contest their 70 member raid force. They are distractions and they have nothing to do with the reasoning behind variance. Of course Nihilum doesn't want it, that means they can't log in and kill raid mobs like going to work on an assembly line. No one knows what the future holds, whether there is even enough players left in the population pool that give a shit to contest Nihilum on ANY mob ever again even under variance - just because that's one possibility, should we not try? Or do you think there are 100 untapped players ready to join Red99 and challenge Nihilum and the current raid non-variance situation?

Please stop being a fucktard.

Retti_
12-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Cast did they cover "strawman" on this month's episode of Sesame Street or something?

Twainz
12-09-2013, 04:44 PM
You're either in Nihilum or incredibly dumb. Creating a strawman argument to deflect from the real basis of variance is a waste of everyones time, it's what every Nihilum member does to try to make a point.

To make it really simple for you AND answer your stupid question:

1) With Nihilum logging in 90% of the level 60 population once a week for 3 hours to clear all raid targets, does anyone have a chance to ever get a raid mob?

(This is when you say "No" in your head)

2) If you add variance, the answer to that question turns into "possibly" and if not, Nihilum will have to do X, Y, and Z to continue unimpeded as they have for nearly 2 years now on a server WITHOUT variance.

---

The straw man argument is to argue about those X,Y,Z things. Like Nizzarr talking about how he'll just recruit more, or Ender talking about how no one showed up on a repop day to contest their 70 member raid force. They are distractions and they have nothing to do with the reasoning behind variance. Of course Nihilum doesn't want it, that means they can't log in and kill raid mobs like going to work on an assembly line. No one knows what the future holds, whether there is even enough players left in the population pool that give a shit to contest Nihilum on ANY mob ever again even under variance - just because that's one possibility, should we not try? Or do you think there are 100 untapped players ready to join Red99 and challenge Nihilum and the current raid non-variance situation?

Please stop being a fucktard.

The coach has spoke boy. Now sit down, shut up and camp PS like a good little zergling.

Retti_
12-09-2013, 04:57 PM
Twainz Tryhard

Nizzarr
12-09-2013, 05:10 PM
You guys dont seem to understand that with variance, you actually need more people to compete than the current set up.

You need trackers, you need people ready to log in that are reachable via batphone and youll need people to compete with our forces that will show up. Your current 30 people that can barely make any SCHEDULED raid, youll see maybe 10 of them on a batphone.

How many times will your guys wake up at 3am and show up to be shit-stomped by nihilum?

You wanna see more nihilum on? release velious. We're all bored with the content and its taking its toll on our playing hours. We've killed 150+ trakanons, think were due for some zlandicars NAW MEAN?

Bardalicious
12-09-2013, 05:18 PM
You're either in Nihilum or incredibly dumb.

I've never been in Nihilum, and based upon your history on these forums, I'd say you're not nearly capable of making judgement calls on the intelligence of others.

The only thing that variance adds is extra timesink into watching spawns. This entire argument is founded around the fact that the rest of the server (see: non-nihilum) cannot compete, even when they know the exact time in which they need to field a counter-force to PvP with Nihilum. Being that Nihilum is a bunch of "bluebie faggots", I'd say this highlights pretty well how much of a failure the "red" players on this server are.

You and the rest of the variance proponents are basing this entire theory that this will be healthy for the server simply because the other guilds might get a lucky spawn at a time in which Nihilum won't be able to field the numbers.

When in fact, you should be putting in the leg work, much like Nihilum did, to build a guild capable of opposing them at those specific spawn times. But instead you have guilds like Azrael whom spend months bashing Nihilum over pixels just to see their guild crumble because of drama over pixels. It's fucking laughable.

But hey, lets vote for variance, because... More luck than skill, amirite?

DrNarcisse
12-09-2013, 05:23 PM
Hilarious use of the straw man argument multiple times. Lets break it down folks.

You guys dont seem to understand that with variance, you actually need more people to compete than the current set up.

First, that's blatantly FALSE. The current system has less than 5 Nihilum members on at a given time UNLESS it's raid day (3 hour block of time where they kill every mob). The other 100?+ players are not Nihilum. When Variance gets put in, these players can now mount up and contest a mob when it spawns, at random. All you non-Nihilum folks, always be aware of scumbags like Nizzar who try to use comments like this to attack an argument. It is a strawman.

You need trackers, you need people ready to log in that are reachable via batphone and youll need people to compete with our forces that will show up. Your current 30 people that can barely make any SCHEDULED raid, youll see maybe 10 of them on a batphone.

No, YOU need trackers. You need to reach people via batphone. You are the incumbent. You are the person with 90% of the level 60 populace. You need those things. When variance gets put in, the players who actually log on and play everquest together, not the assembly line you Nihilum members currently do for 3 hours a week, will have opportunity to mount up and kill X mob when it spawns. YOU and YOUR guild are the pathetic souls that will be forced to batphone or lose your precious pixel factory line.

How many times will your guys wake up at 3am and show up to be shit-stomped by nihilum?

Strawman. What does this have to do with putting in variance? You have hosted the majority of high level players since inception, you are the zerg - you are filled with terrible players including yourself. You take pride in the fact that you can block off 3 hours a week and mass recruit players for 2 years to keep the factory lines going, but you're bad at everquest and there is no reason outside of pure numbers (read: zerg) that you have ever shit-stomped anyone. Again, you are bad and this is a strawman.

You wanna see more nihilum on? release velious. We're all bored with the content and its taking its toll on our playing hours. We've killed 150+ trakanons, think were due for some zlandicars NAW MEAN?

You're bored after putting in over 250-300 days played in 2 years between your characters on Red99 alone (who knows what else you play). Yeah, it might be time to stretch out those cripple legs and bust out the crutches for a walk instead of parking your wheelchair in front of the computer for another 2 years when Velious gets launched, you french canadian loser.

Non-Nihilum members, this is the leader of Nihilum and he has no argument for why variance should not be put in that is NOT a strawman or directly benefits himself. Ask the other Nihilum members to make one argument against variance when there are hundreds for. Just one reason variance shouldn't be put in. The only thing you'll hear is "You'll mess up our pixel assembly line!! I slaved in it for 1 year gearing up everyone else it's my turn!!! I have DRAGON KILL POINTS!! don't you understand???".

Pathetic.

Nizzarr
12-09-2013, 05:23 PM
I've never been in Nihilum, and based upon your history on these forums, I'd say you're not nearly capable of making judgement calls on the intelligence of others.

The only thing that variance adds is extra timesink into watching spawns. This entire argument is founded around the fact that the rest of the server (see: non-nihilum) cannot compete, even when they know the exact time in which they need to field a counter-force to PvP with Nihilum. Being that Nihilum is a bunch of "bluebie faggots", I'd say this highlights pretty well how much of a failure the "red" players on this server are.

You and the rest of the variance proponents are basing this entire theory that this will be healthy for the server simply because the other guilds might get a lucky spawn at a time in which Nihilum won't be able to field the numbers.

When in fact, you should be putting in the leg work, much like Nihilum did, to build a guild capable of opposing them at those specific spawn times. But instead you have guilds like Azrael whom spend months bashing Nihilum over pixels just to see their guild crumble because of drama over pixels. It's fucking laughable.

The correct saying is "more lucky than exploit" mmk?

Nizzarr
12-09-2013, 05:28 PM
Pathetic.

Pathetic is the guy that played some game 24/7 for 3 years straight and couldnt make the team USA for world cyber games for 3 years.

Your arguments are as bad as your age of empires skill.

Bardalicious
12-09-2013, 05:34 PM
First, that's blatantly FALSE. The current system has less than 5 Nihilum members on at a given time UNLESS it's raid day (3 hour block of time where they kill every mob). The other 100?+ players are not Nihilum. When Variance gets put in, these players can now mount up and contest a mob when it spawns, at random. All you non-Nihilum folks, always be aware of scumbags like Nizzar who try to use comments like this to attack an argument. It is a strawman.

You're an idiot. Do you really believe that simply based on the fact you don't see more than 5 Nihilum tags online during off-hours that a good portion aren't simply playing unguilded alts during that time? I mean, what do you expect those level 60's to be doing? And don't say PvP, because your variance argument outlines how much of a fucking pussy you are being towards PvP encounters to contest spawns.

No, YOU need trackers. You need to reach people via batphone. You are the incumbent. You are the person with 90% of the level 60 populace. You need those things. When variance gets put in, the players who actually log on and play everquest together, not the assembly line you Nihilum members currently do for 3 hours a week, will have opportunity to mount up and kill X mob when it spawns. YOU and YOUR guild are the pathetic souls that will be forced to batphone or lose your precious pixel factory line.

Herp derp, strawman strawman strawman. All guilds will require trackers during all hours of the day/night to compete with. Obviously you don't follow blue very well. You're making a "straw man argument" that Nihilum won't be able to conform to the new system just the same as the other guilds will.

You don't even play on this server. What the fuck are you "coaching"? Yeah, big coach cast pushing for less pvp so his friends can get pixels. Pretty laughable.

DrNarcisse
12-09-2013, 05:34 PM

Man, you're one dumb cunt. You're eating up their straw and spitting out crow. The argument is NOT that the server can't compete when they know the exact spawn time, that's preciously NOT the argument. When you own 90% of the high level raid force, of course you can squash any and all forms of competition when you KNOW everything is going to spawn. That's the opposite of variance you small brained rat. The only timesink is going to be for Nihilum to keep trackers and batphones at the ready or face the possibility of losing raid mobs to agile groups of players that are online. Nihilum doesn't log on unless it's the 3 hours when players get their filling of DKP and pixels.

The thing about Nihilum being terrible bluebie faggots is true. Look at whose in their guild for christ sake. It's like team F Nihilum, they have <Savage Wolves> from VZTZ, players like LittleGyno and Agatha. They're a rag tag zerg of terrible players, always have been. The problem is when they all log on and they're 90% of the level 60 players, there is no possible way to compete with them. Numbers outrank skill. Stop sucking their dicks for a guild invite you dumb shit.

Wow look at you go. Sucking that fat cock getting ready to put in your Nilly app. How about instead of making up crazy arguments about why variance is bad, tell us why NON-VARIANCE is good! What exactly is good about a massive zerg that can log on for 3 hours a week and kill all the raid mobs is enticing? Or could you explain the leg work that goes into inviting everyone on the server into a guild? It's simply a home to the worst players the server has ever seen, but there are a FUCKTON of them (yourself probably included though I don't know who you are), and they LOVE pixels. So unless hitting /guildinvite on any level 40-50-or 55+ (not sure what qualifies someone to join Nihilum these days) and having them all log on at 1pm on Sundays until 4pm on Sundays, then log off the week is hard, shit man non-variance is TOUGH WORK!!

lite
12-09-2013, 05:36 PM
no chance of pvp? lets keep it that way. fuck yeah

Bardalicious
12-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Yeah, clearly everyone that can see through your laughable arguments is sucking Nihilum's cock for apps. :rolleyes:

DrNarcisse
12-09-2013, 05:40 PM
You're an idiot. Do you really believe that simply based on the fact you don't see more than 5 Nihilum tags online during off-hours that a good portion aren't simply playing unguilded alts during that time? I mean, what do you expect those level 60's to be doing? And don't say PvP, because your variance argument outlines how much of a fucking pussy you are being towards PvP encounters to contest spawns.

Look at you go. Hey I don't know man. If there are no Nihilum online, I can either assume that there are no Nihilum online or I could make some wild assumptions about them playing unguilded alts. Which one is more likely? We could just keep making crazy assumptions that fit our story the best, or we could just use like umm everyday evidence over the past 2 years to do it.

Herp derp, strawman strawman strawman. All guilds will require trackers during all hours of the day/night to compete with. Obviously you don't follow blue very well. You're making a "straw man argument" that Nihilum won't be able to conform to the new system just the same as the other guilds will.

If Red Dawn is clearing plane of fear or plane of hate like they've been doing, and CT/Draco/Inny spawn, do they need a tracker? No, they'll be in the zone and have a shot at moving on those spawns. How about grouping in KC and VS spawns, or farming some shit in Seb and trak pops? That's the point dude. These spawn times will no longer be like clockwork, where Nihilum members log in to get their DKP ticket punched every week. The people who actually populate the server the other remaining hours of the week, who are in these zones EXPing/grouping/farming items, will have shots at them. They won't need trackers and they likely won't have them. That's the point. That's the point. That's the point. Let that sink into your fat stupid head.

Derubael
12-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Welcome to RnF.

Tassador
12-09-2013, 05:48 PM
No one is waking up at random times to log in to kill a mob. And no one is like a doctor waiting to get paged to play eq. These are falsifications of reality. The real real is nilly attacks level 52's and owns all pve mobs.

Something'Witty
12-09-2013, 05:52 PM
Welcome to RnF.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/2325596/make-it-stop-o.gif

Elderan
12-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Nihilum averages 25 raid hours a week right now...

When Velious comes out we will average closer to 60 raid hours a week..

If you think we should be online more than this then fuck you.

Colgate
12-09-2013, 05:58 PM
Nihilum averages 25 raid hours a week right now...

When Velious comes out we will average closer to 60 raid hours a week..

If you think we should be online more than this then fuck you.

you have 150+ days played in the past year

who the fuck are you kidding

Kraftwerk
12-09-2013, 05:58 PM
60 hrs a week is almost a full time job. What's wrong with you people.

iiNGloriouS
12-09-2013, 06:06 PM
60 hrs a week is almost a full time job. What's wrong with you people.

Nothing because they only raid 3-4 hours a week.

Retti_
12-09-2013, 06:19 PM
Pathetic is the guy that played some game 24/7 for 3 years straight and couldnt make the team USA for world cyber games for 3 years.

Your arguments are as bad as your age of empires skill.

http://www.4thletter.net/damnnn.gif

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 06:46 PM
25 hours a week? Dude just stop already. I had the 3rd highest lifetime RA in Nihilum. I didn't raid 25 hours a week. Also, learn how to use an ellipse properly.

Raid day goes something like this: Repops: VS/Sev/Fay down in < 1 hour every time. Inny/Talendor 45 minutes. CT 1 Hour. Comes out to about three hours on repop day. Then you get on avg. 2 traks a week, an hour of raiding each. 5 hours. Then you get VP, which on avg., is about 3.5 hours. 8.5 Hours. Dracoliche is about 15 minutes, so that adds half an hour to your raid week. 9 Hours. Every other week, IF THAT, a plane of sky raid for 4 hours [rounded to 5 by greedy DKP posters who consider 4 hours 5 minutes a 5 hour raid]. So under the rosiest of circumstances for you, 13 hours of raiding a week. LOL @ 25 HOURS.

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 06:47 PM
I'll even let you throw in 2 Dojorn raids a week which take about 20 minutes a pop, and round it up to an hour, to get you to 14 hours. [Again, these are all the most favorable of assumptions for you] You're still left with 11 hours to come up with some how. Plz inform me, thx.

Colgate
12-09-2013, 06:53 PM
coach cast and emperor heartbrand really doin work in this thread

got dayum

Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 07:20 PM
since we're rnf here's the pictures from all the deleted threads.

http://i.imgur.com/PDiXePV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9jJdJrb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0DLxzCz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/I3lxRh6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/izoJJ16.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dp6OJ6y.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/90dzbV2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2uN1q5q.jpg

Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 07:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LvTHkc0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZUpf3Q7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9ZyPtpZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/mGe2KF4.jpg

Retti_
12-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Glorious collage

Retti_
12-09-2013, 07:27 PM
Wu'd like 2 say that it's cruel 2 make fun of special needs I don't condone.

Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 07:27 PM
Wu'd like 2 say that it's cruel 2 make fun of special needs I don't condone.

but u snortled for hours on end?

ur as bad as me

HippoNipple
12-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Good to see Gyno is taking notes, eventually we will cleanse you of your sins.

hagard
12-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Think so?

u make me sick

Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Good to see Gyno is taking notes, eventually we will cleanse you of your sins.

naw ur all scum. i got no sins.

Dullah
12-09-2013, 07:33 PM
i feel bad likening a retard to people from these forums. They deserve more respect than that.

Bardalicious
12-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Look at you go. Hey I don't know man. If there are no Nihilum online, I can either assume that there are no Nihilum online or I could make some wild assumptions about them playing unguilded alts.

Wild assumptions. LOL!!!!! You don't even play, your assumptions are irrelevant in any case. Wild assumption would be you assuming that variance will give you more mobs based on the fact that you think you can predict what Nihilum is and isn't willing to do to compete.

If Red Dawn is clearing plane of fear or plane of hate like they've been doing, and CT/Draco/Inny spawn, do they need a tracker? No,

Welp, unless it's taking Red Dawn copious amounts of time to clear these planes, when in reality they should be doing it in... what, 2 hours at most? Your argument is irrelevant, again. I can keep shooting holes in your already shoddy logic all day buddy.

jeffd
12-09-2013, 09:00 PM
Nihilum averages 25 raid hours a week right now.

When Velious comes out we will average closer to 60 raid hours a week.

probably the 2 most depressing sentences i've ever read in my life

hagard
12-09-2013, 09:18 PM
probably the 2 most depressing sentences i've ever read in my life

we should make a collage of all the silly things eldermoran says

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 09:22 PM
How is it even humanly possible to play 60 hours a week and still work / eat / sleep? If you figure a bare minimum of a 40 hour work week + we'll say 4 hours of commuting a week to work and other places + 15 hours a week for eating + 56 hours for sleeping + 6 hours a week for shitting/showering/personal hygiene = 121 hours. There's 168 hours in a week.

Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 09:23 PM
lots of people play during work. you know, the way u used to?

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 09:24 PM
If the 60 hour number was accurate, that would mean approximately 36% of every second of every day during Velious would be spent inside of Norrath.

Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 09:24 PM
im taking 3 weeks off work and family for velious release.

wife already knows. got a bottle of adderoll rdy 4 the winds of winter.

hagard
12-09-2013, 09:27 PM

I wish u were kidding pal =(

Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 09:29 PM
I wish u were kidding pal =(

naw i aint. 3 weeks off work, wife/kids going 2 washington 2 visit family.

i aint leaving house for 21 days.

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Do you know something I don't that allowed you to plan your vacation around an unknown velious release date?

DrNarcisse
12-09-2013, 09:32 PM

Didn't you just...like get a job... less than two weeks ago? And you're already booking 3 weeks vacation time for an undisclosed launch date?

Just admit you're going to wait until you can pay someone real bloomin onions to level your character to level 65. You paid for 1-60, you paid for someone to play you in the BOTB, who are you really kidding about playing 21 days straight, you can't even play 21 minutes straight you ADD retard.

Retti_
12-09-2013, 09:35 PM

http://media.bestofmicro.com/8/I/227106/original/its_peanut_butter_jelly_time_from_f.gif

Bardalicious
12-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Just admit you're going to wait until you can pay someone real bloomin onions to level your character to level 65.

I don't mean to shock you, but you may be a retarded person.

Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 10:27 PM
Do you know something I don't that allowed you to plan your vacation around an unknown velious release date?

none ur business.

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 10:30 PM
Considering one of us is actually in beta and the other isn't I'm a bit curious where your info is coming from

Tune
12-09-2013, 10:51 PM
yall a bunch of 2 faced clowns

why werent you a proponent about variance while u were IN NIHILUM FOR MONTHS?

cuz u had something to gain, now that u left you all of a sudden think variance is good for the server

u dont care about the server, your trolling

Littlegyno 10.0
12-09-2013, 10:57 PM
Considering one of us is actually in beta and the other isn't I'm a bit curious where your info is coming from

naw u aint.

Tune
12-09-2013, 10:58 PM
find it hilarious the biggest posters on variance are stasis , Heartbrand , twainz

Supreme
12-09-2013, 11:00 PM

Wait wait..are you actually trying to argue the point that he missed "major mass pvp due to real life"?

And somehow his priorities are?????

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Reading comprehension. He attacked stasis on the basis that he wasn't there for mass pvp events, while he himself was MIA for the same mass pvp he's criticizing stasis over. Obviously absent that criticism from him, real life should always proceed norrath life.

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Even a two hour variance window would be beneficial for the server. You could even couple it with server wide text when the mob spawns. This would result in increased mass pvp. Right now with the repop day, it favors LESS pvp. If you go heads on and fight for vs and lose you basically lose the next four to five mobs as well. The best way to compete is to avoid pvp by "sniping" mobs. True pvpers should love a very very small variance window with a server wide text on pop.

jeffd
12-09-2013, 11:43 PM
the biggest posters on variance are stasis , Heartbrand , twainz

all former diehard nihilum members who repented their sins & were forgiven by father mustard

makes u ponder

http://kawarthatoday.com/705to306/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/hmmm.jpg

Bamz4l
12-10-2013, 12:01 PM
^ whats ur story Jeffery?

heartbrand
12-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Any update on the 25 Hour Figure or the 60 Hour Figure? Us young lawyers want to know.

Elderan
12-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Reading comprehension. He attacked stasis on the basis that he wasn't there for mass pvp events, while he himself was MIA for the same mass pvp he's criticizing stasis over. Obviously absent that criticism from him, real life should always proceed norrath life.

I can confidently say I never broke out my OT hammer during pvp battles though...

heartbrand
12-10-2013, 12:07 PM
I can confidently say I never broke out my OT hammer during pvp battles though...

Yes, one battle, where I stayed an hour + past the time I had to go for the sake of the guild, and we had a meaningless fight after we won Trakanon. As I told the guild, I had to leave immediately. I had the option of just dying and logging off forcing the guild to CR me the following day with a necro, or attempt to hammer out and spare the guild the waste of time and money to do so.

Genedin
12-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Can't believe you are explaining yourself to the trolls bro.

Xantille
12-10-2013, 01:59 PM

Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Oxy and addy cocktail?

Holey
12-10-2013, 02:00 PM

i have jj3j3j3j3j3j3j

Pudge
12-10-2013, 06:46 PM
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7603/3w46.jpg

Flowz
12-10-2013, 07:23 PM

Variance is hated on blue because you cant pvp for the mob, u can train and shit but there is no pvp to be had, on a pvp server it promotes pvp, gives lower end guilds a chance to get mobs sometimes if they can mobilize, there is not 800 people on red all waiting for a FTE message. You cant have 60 people on at the exact same time every time every week for the exact same mob.. Sure you can but with variance atleast once 1 or 2 hours has passed u get people who are bored and afk and go do other stuff, so maybe that 60# just droped to 40 with 5 or 10 afks. allowing a smaller force to even think about tryign to compete.

PS. you dont have to invest more time, just manage your time better for this "Game"