PDA

View Full Version : Everything Disappeared

ctechguy
12-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Hello all. I have been playing this morning for about 3 hours,I was at the EC tunnel trying to sell something, and suddenly my spells, money, equipment and worn gear all disappeared.

I have petitioned, and do not want to spam. Does anyone know what a rough idea of the wait time for the response is? Has this happened to anyone else before?

I have been on for awhile today and want to have an idea of what I'm in for.

Thanks for your input in advance. Feeling discouraged...

Liia
12-07-2013, 04:04 PM
If you haven't tried yet i'd suggest you to relog. It happens with my money or items sometimes. Its usually on cursor when I get back.

Thulack
12-07-2013, 04:06 PM
sounds like you died somewhere.

Liia
12-07-2013, 04:07 PM
sounds like you died somewhere.

Yeah that sounds like a better reason then mine lol.

ctechguy
12-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the replies.

It turns out I died just as I gated and I didn't notice I was gearless until later, due to lag.

After petitioning, Eunomia assisted me in making sense of what happened and helping rtrieve my corpse. Hats off to the staff such as Eunomia, who helped me out of a bad jam!

webrunner5
12-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the replies.

It turns out I died just as I gated and I didn't notice I was gearless until later, due to lag.

After petitioning, Eunomia assisted me in making sense of what happened and helping rtrieve my corpse. Hats off to the staff such as Eunomia, who helped me out of a bad jam!

Glad it all worked out. Nice.