XD

fastboy21
12-07-2013, 01:28 PM
oh hai!

wait i dun care

how wude! :p

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-07-2013, 01:35 PM
What is this syrup talk? Did you go to Canada?

I'm newer to Forumquest and not in the inner circle yet.

Spoonerism
12-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Chellsea's back! (back again)
Chellsea's back! (call some men)

Two short stubby gnomes go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside. (dots tick tick ya'll.........dots tick tick y'all)

p1999 has created a monster, they don't want to see gnomes no more they want to see Chellsea. They're hunks of meat, well, if you want Chellsea, this is what i'll give ya: Two short beers mixed with a little Morning dew, over in Gfay, with those elves so rude. Wooden shelves, their crushbone fighting selves, the gnomes coming from Akanon, always being anon, causing mischief and chaos, begging for PP so they can payoff - those dirty ogre loan sharks, charging gnomes just to park - a.f.k. at the orc lift, waiting to sniff, those shifty elves and their shifty selves. Get them out of Gfay, back to where they came from, gnomes don't belong, those tiny gnome arms, they just aren't that strong.

Now this looks like a job for Chellsea, so everybody follow she, we need a little controversy, because the world feels so empty without Chellsea.

Little hellions, gnomes so rebellious, embarrassed, their parents slept with something not humungous. Gnomes begin to cry, begging to die, ogres baking them into gnome pie - 'Till someone comes along and yells Punt them!, making the gnomes retreat back into their mountain, polluting the air with their ovens, sleeping with their cousins, gnomes so mischevious, I just can't believ-e-it.

Gnomes are the worst thing since Elves Presley, to do Black Magic so selfishly... and using it to get themselves wealthy (Hey)

20 million other female humans emerge, but no matter how many fish in the timorous deep sea, it'd be so empty without Chellsea.

kotton05
12-07-2013, 02:36 PM
Chellsea's back! (back again)
Chellsea's back! (call some men)

Lollll! You win

Kevynne
12-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Two short stubby gnomes go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside. (dots tick tick ya'll.........dots tick tick y'all)

p1999 has created a monster, they don't want to see gnomes no more they want to see Chellsea. They're hunks of meat, well, if you want Chellsea, this is what i'll give ya: Two short beers mixed with a little Morning dew, over in Gfay, with those elves so rude. Wooden shelves, their crushbone fighting selves, the gnomes coming from Akanon, always being anon, causing mischief and chaos, begging for PP so they can payoff - those dirty ogre loan sharks, charging gnomes just to park - a.f.k. at the orc lift, waiting to sniff, those shifty elves and their shifty selves. Get them out of Gfay, back to where they came from, gnomes don't belong, those tiny gnome arms, they just aren't that strong.

Now this looks like a job for Chellsea, so everybody follow she, we need a little controversy, because the world feels so empty without Chellsea.

Little hellions, gnomes so rebellious, embarrassed, their parents slept with something not humungous. Gnomes begin to cry, begging to die, ogres baking them into gnome pie - 'Till someone comes along and yells Punt them!, making the gnomes retreat back into their mountain, polluting the air with their ovens, sleeping with their cousins, gnomes so mischevious, I just can't believ-e-it.

Gnomes are the worst thing since Elves Presley, to do Black Magic so selfishly... and using it to get themselves wealthy (Hey)

20 million other female humans emerge, but no matter how many fish in the timorous deep sea, it'd be so empty without Chellsea.

^wims best rap trophy.

Kevynne
12-11-2013, 05:31 PM
What is this syrup talk? Did you go to Canada?

I'm newer to Forumquest and not in the inner circle yet.
Lol ya. Let's call it canada.

Erati
12-11-2013, 05:48 PM

go outside!

Spoonerism
12-11-2013, 08:54 PM
go outside!

lol, I wrote this while at work! And I totally ripped off the song by Eminem, kinda replacing words here and there and adlibbing in my own sentences... lol

However, it is strange because I don't really listen to rap/hip-hop, but I suppose when that particular Eminem song came out I was in highschool and did? :-P

But anyways, welcome back! lol