PDA

View Full Version : resolution help?

fullmetalcoxman
12-05-2013, 01:13 AM
Got a new laptop. Set shit up. Changed the resolution with duxas. No idea what's going on. Possibly going nuts.

1st and 2nd pics are various resolutions, 3rd pic is "normal" sized ui from old PC. The UI stays tiny no matter what I do to the resolution, not sure what's going on.

Hope this makes sense, between the random crashing and freezing and the unplayable tiny UI i'm a little frustrated.

fullmetalcoxman
12-05-2013, 10:08 AM
I'm trying to get my UI stuff to a decent size, sorry if I didn't make that clear in the first post. Can I change the size of stuff like my hotkey bar and target window in eqclient?

Thulack
12-05-2013, 04:58 PM
The higher the resolution you go the small your boxes will be. You cant have a high resolution and have large boxes too other then your chat boxes.

fullmetalcoxman
12-05-2013, 07:12 PM
That's what I was afraid of. Oh well, I guess I'll get used to it. Thanks

Thulack
12-05-2013, 07:27 PM
Honestly you might be able to change it messing with the ui but its not something i have seen made before and am not skilled enough to try it out myself. its why i dont like playing on my 50" tv. just to much open space.

fullmetalcoxman
12-06-2013, 12:58 PM
New problem. Anyone know how to keep my font from resetting to arial every time i log off? Doesn't seem to want to keep the new fonts I choose. None of my other display type settings are getting reset.

phacemeltar
12-06-2013, 08:59 PM
ive been trying to start some UI editing posts going here.. if you are familiar with XML you can make some changes to your UI files that may suit your needs. as far as the font type, i think you can set that in eqclient.ini