PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Trak touch is resetting fte

baramur
12-04-2013, 07:14 PM
When you get shroomed it is resetting fte, yet you are still aggro. This shouldnt reset the encounter logs

Nirgon
12-05-2013, 12:06 PM
IMO I think it should reset fte.

Ready to engage trak to me would mean you are ready to actually pick him up.

In any raid scenario, imo, this requires someone to eat the touch then the person to "engage" him. HENCE! First to ENGAGE.

You feel me?

Rogean
12-05-2013, 12:23 PM
Stop being a noob and engage two people at once so when one person gets shroomed it doesn't reset his aggro list.

Why the fuck is this concept so foreign to you people? Supposed 'elite' guilds of this server don't even know how to properly secure engagement. I must have explained this to the raid leaders a dozen times every time they complain fte was sniped after soandso gets charmed or soandso gets shroomed. If there's two people on the aggro list, you still have FTE! What a concept...

uygi
12-05-2013, 06:01 PM
The issue with people being stupid about pulls and charms is a separate one. There is a bug with Trak Touch.

The existing thread, including discussion with Nilbog, is here (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128226). Please check for the issue before making a new bug report next time :D