PDA

View Full Version : So Langrisserx, politics.

runlvlzero
12-03-2013, 07:44 PM
lol see, positivity and jokes. the world turns.

we're all still here.

being intolerant just means you dont have the balls to kill for your convictions. ya'll aint killin no one, so sit here and take it.

I do, I served in the United States Army. Honorably. What say you?

People are not understanding what this really means though. And they support asshats like the NSA. Without understanding the underlying technology and social issues at stake.

I like everyone I deal with, at least I can tolerate them just fine. But I find less than half of them fully cabable of leading.

And than I look on the news and I go WTF did we elect? How did this happen, is democracy/republic the right kind of government? How does one protect liberty without stopping wasteful/harmful behavior like junkies reproducing on welfare?

runlvlzero
12-03-2013, 07:47 PM
And than I look on the news and I go WTF did we elect? How did this happen, is democracy/republic the right kind of government? How does one protect liberty without stopping wasteful/harmful behavior like junkies reproducing on welfare?

Which in turn get used and exploited by a few extremely powerful dictators/tyrants to cause such great suffering on a massive scale and keep their empires, keep us afraid of what we all might say to eachother, that if your not safely ensconced in your 1st/2nc world slave labor job, you don't really have a clue what survival is about.

I mean how does the human race move on to the next level, where responsible people are rewarded for being responsible rather than taxed and enslaved alongside irresponsible people and corralled just for their own safety.

We really aught to take the safeties off. Stop censoring, stop controlling, just let the dice roll.

karsten
12-03-2013, 07:53 PM
dude shut up

runlvlzero
12-03-2013, 07:56 PM
dude shut up

make me

runlvlzero
12-03-2013, 07:59 PM
dude shut up

Also, Karsten, needs a government to keep him safe from people like me. LOLZ

Langrisserx
12-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Bro you were told you were killing for your convictions.

Ask the Army for something and see what they say. They used you cause you were a fool. Sorry, but you know it. You didnt serve to serve, you served to get what you could for free.

I know its harsh but unless you were in the medical field you were just a boy with toys.

Langrisserx
12-03-2013, 08:08 PM
convince yourself that its honor to join is easier than making it "on your own" ...

no free meals, no uniform, no pride.... and my dad served in the navy and my grandfather the army. i wouldnt exist without the military. but i don't think it makes u a good person, it means you gave up trying to find another way.

runlvlzero
12-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Bro you were told you were killing for your convictions.

Ask the Army for something and see what they say. They used you cause you were a fool. Sorry, but you know it. You didnt serve to serve, you served to get what you could for free.

I know its harsh but unless you were in the medical field you were just a boy with toys.

I learned a lot and what you say is pretty true for the most part. The military is used as a means of oppressing the enemies of the state. And our state is more corporate $$ interested than any other state of the world.

Does that make soldiers evil/bad... Some yes. Some are just doing what they can/believe to be the right thing. Military tradition is not necessarily evil.

But you said most aren't willing to kill for their convictions. And your absolutely right.

Most are willing to kill for other peoples convictions, not even their own. Because their not even aware of their own convictions. Most just do what their told, what they are told to believe. Most just fall into line and march in step. And this goes for civilians to.

Most aren't even aware of what killing happens where. Just what they were told on the Fox/CNN/Murdochtubes.

I'm not saying I was a good guy for serving in the military. But I am saying I am a better person for it with a much deeper understanding of the use of force and the order of the world.

runlvlzero
12-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Also I just am saying that it was yet another step in the process of me understanding my convictions. And yes I have no problems with the taking of lives over them.

My most paramount conviction is to protect the freedom and liberty of my fellows, to make their own choices, to stand on their own two feet, to feed and protect themselves.

That has been taken away from most of us.

Langrisserx
12-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Thank you for your service.

you are ready to leave the temple.

I am saying I am a better person for it with a much deeper understanding of the use of force and the order of the world.

here here, this is what i want to hear... but if i told you to say it, it wouldnt be the same. it has to come from your mouth.

I believe we're done here.

runlvlzero
12-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Thank you for your service.

you are ready to leave the temple.

here here, this is what i want to hear... but if i told you to say it, it wouldnt be the same. it has to come from your mouth.

I believe we're done here.

Thanks, there's really nothing to be done, but spread the word, talk, inflame people on the internet. Discuss. It is much better than killing people. It's sad people just absolve themselves from it. I'm not even saying I'm a good politician either. But I do, and I see a lot of people do what they can. But it's a long way to go before the world turns itself around.

Langrisserx
12-03-2013, 08:30 PM
rarely when two people talk, can a situation not be resolved.

its tough though, actually easier to kill someone then talk to them. people are too insulated from their own mortality.

just go outside naked and see how long you can survive. now make a compromise between that and consuming the entire planet for just your family...

runlvlzero
12-03-2013, 08:32 PM
rarely when two people talk, can a situation not be resolved.

its tough though, actually easier to kill someone then talk to them. people are too insulated from their own mortality.

just go outside naked and see how long you can survive. now make a compromise between that and consuming the entire planet for just your family...

you say it so much better than me, a lot of times i tell myself to just shut up, but this....

if people could get this understanding before them are 18 and tasked with making those hard choices in life.

fuuuck

I love you langrisserx

Langrisserx
12-03-2013, 08:54 PM
*shakes hand, walks away into sunset*

Langrisserx
12-03-2013, 08:55 PM
its the hormones, man... when people deny they are animals, shit gets fucked.

we want to eat and fuck. keep it real and dont get it twisted!

radditsu
12-03-2013, 09:23 PM
Yall dum as fuk

Langrisserx
12-03-2013, 09:42 PM
lol and then there are these geniuses that make life Sooooooo much easier on everyone ...

radditsu
12-03-2013, 09:43 PM
Stop being dumb and it wont be as hard

Langrisserx
12-03-2013, 10:03 PM
smart people are the dumbest. i will admit im pretty smart.

being really dumb would be a blessing then i could fuck your mom

Langrisserx
12-03-2013, 11:57 PM
i agree with what you say, but he's only a failure if you are.

are you? think about it!