PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, I feel you dawg.

runlvlzero
12-03-2013, 06:38 PM
hehe sloppy hole .. yea i like diggin around downthere but its like girls want you to do everything for them... i have needs too!!

But really Vag grosses me out. Especially IRL. And especially most of the girls I know are pretty damn gross/sluts.

TBH I don't, never have chased girls. I've had a few engage me in relationships. Never really chased. I've perused a few that seemed interested (asked me out to lunch etc).

But nothing ever came of that.

I want to be chased. When it comes to my sexuality, I would rather be the one pursued. Desired, possessed.

I think I would be a better female than 50% of the females out there. And would enjoy it much more than being "that dood, whos supposed to be an alpha, that everyone is supposed to rely on, and supposed to look like John Wayne".

So I feel really deep down inside like I would much rather be a girl... God if I could pull of a sexy dress in heals... and be a hot trap, I would probably go out again and socialize :p Just to socialize, and be more in my comfort zone.

Tenlaar
12-03-2013, 06:45 PM
Those sound like awesome thoughts to keep in your head.

karsten
12-03-2013, 06:46 PM
Those sound like awesome thoughts to keep in your head.

Pudge
12-03-2013, 06:47 PM
lol

now i dont know if he's trollin or just feels free to express himself

Tassador
12-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Not everyone should do drugs

runlvlzero
12-03-2013, 06:56 PM
I dunno why you guys are so mad, you run around calling everyone a faggot. But you guys seem to have very little understanding of yourselves. At least I asked these questions of myself and came up with some answers. And I'm not afraid to share them. Ya'll can judge now.

Pudge
12-03-2013, 06:59 PM
there are a number of trannies in the p99 community actually. one of them is/was a developer (secrets). tell them your feels

Tenlaar
12-03-2013, 07:00 PM
Being afraid of sharing and not giving a shit about your cross dressing quasi-gay fantasies are not the same.

Barkingturtle
12-03-2013, 07:02 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/weirdest+boner.+I+have+the+weirdest+boner+right+no w_875077_3074131.gif

runlvlzero
12-03-2013, 07:06 PM
there are a number of trannies in the p99 community actually. one of them is/was a developer (secrets). tell them your feels

I've talked to them. I'm pretty sure they've probably passed judgement on me at this point. I don't really hang with them on blue. Cause I mostly just troll the forums. TBH I don't know what they think of me.

Being afraid of sharing and not giving a shit about your cross dressing quasi-gay fantasies are not the same.

I ain't mad. I'm just letting people know they don't hurt my feelings here. Especially the ignorant ones that obviously don't have a clue.

In fact I can respect peoples desire straight hetro relationships. What irks me a bit is peoples attitude that they must enforce that on everyone else.

P.S. If you don't like give a shit, don't come in here and blab, QQ moar. Or you might just get trolled or ignored... god for bid.

I'm more curious what Langrisserx has to say about it. I thought it would be a lul lulzy (See barkingturtles post) to B.S. about it here more publicly rather than PM.

As I said IDGAF, and red is boring, all ya'll do is talk about pvp anyway and QQ about boxers/cheaters/zergs/rules lawyers.

Tenlaar
12-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there's something wrong with it. Put your dick in whatever you want, or have it removed for all I care.

I'm just saying nobody actually cares.

runlvlzero
12-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there's something wrong with it. Put your dick in whatever you want, or have it removed for all I care.

I'm just saying nobody actually cares.

Yeah I don't think a lot of people really care here, or come here to care about that kind of shit ;p but I have a feeling that other thread is gonna be deleted anway.

Lets see what people do/say.

The web is like this writhing mass of intellect (and i use that term losely, just thinking grey matter, not neccisarily smart, or well informed grey matter), but sometimes you get suprising results when you poke it.

Barkingturtle
12-03-2013, 07:20 PM
I care. Your development as a sexual entity is titillating. I feel deeply invested in your human drama.

Langrisserx
12-03-2013, 07:21 PM
omg turtle that pic.. far more disturbing but i accept your right to post it.

runlvlzero
12-03-2013, 07:31 PM
omg turtle that pic.. far more disturbing but i accept your right to post it.

Same here and i think its pretty hetro as well.