PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Mage Bolts (flame bolt, bolt of flame, scars of sigil, seeking flame of seukor)

Samsonite
11-27-2013, 07:25 PM
So ive read over a few past threads of this line of spells not working, and that developers havnt been able to code it right. currently, they dont work, and u must be right next to a mob (literally) for the spell to work. The wizard lightninh bolt spell doesnt seem to use the same bolt mechanics and instantly hits the target, which is what eqlive mage bolts do.

Can the dev's make this possible as a fix to the mage bolt spell line? this bug has been in game since launch and hasnt been fixed :(

Kender
11-27-2013, 07:28 PM
using bolts was great on live. you could have a second bolt flying to the mob before the first one even hit the mob and agro'd it.

Rhun
12-07-2013, 09:35 AM
Even a third, with scars of sigil even much more. It was a great way to avoid aggro. On this server mages have extreme problems with aggro, since none of their abilities work properly to manage it.

Asap
02-21-2014, 07:55 PM
bump

Vyal
02-22-2014, 01:41 AM
Even during classic you could have multiple bolts.
If you cast one while one is in flight the first on cancels.
Also sometimes if the mob is to far away the bolts goes to a random location and never hits the mob but still takes your mana.

Potus
02-22-2014, 01:44 AM
God damn Mages are the most broken fucking class on P99.

Asap
02-22-2014, 07:59 AM
God damn Mages are the most broken fucking class on P99.

Yet I still love mine, because I know one day they will get the attention they deserve from the devs

Burt
02-22-2014, 11:18 AM
As it is now even clicking your jboots when a bolt is in the air will cancel it. Hasn't been broken since p99 launch though. They had it coded to hit the target instantly, but changed it to this broken mess.