PDA

View Full Version : before you start on red

Hiero
11-23-2013, 05:49 AM
Intro
My fried who used to play on red99 told me about this server so I decided I will give it a try, because we had a great fun back then and it is still the best gaming experience I ever had and Im pretty sure it always will be. I have some vivid memories that will never fade away. We only got to lvl35 before I had to quit, so I thought hey, it would be cool to lvl to 60 this time and see the content. He has 31lvl shaman on red so I started there, made shaman named Hiero and picked up 400pp and some basic noob armor from my friends account (did not wanna play his shm because I would skip the low lvls).

Story
So here I am, lvling in FoB just having a blast. I get to lvl 10 pretty fast so I /ooc introduce myslef and ask if any anyone has a cheap poison wind censer for sale which is what my friend told me to look for. I get tell from Tune..."I can help you out". I told him i only have 320p (paid 80p for spells) so I can understand if he wont sell. He said its cool, told me to come to FP. Neefin was kind enough to offer port. He tells me he needs to relog to other toon and to look for him in /ooc when I get there. I /ooc Tune you there? when I get to EC tunnel. I get tell from Nask telling me to meet his other alt infront of FP gates. Nasktwo naked lvl 1 elf runs to me so i offer 320p and he clicks trade. Im thinking wtf, he is not pulling the old trick on me now, is he? He goes, "hurry before I get aggro". I asked where the weapon is, he answers he will deliver it....

Cut to rl
I should have loged 10min ago because Im runing late to a hockey game where I play defense in local amateur league, but the idea of getting the weapon made me stay and run for it, but the time is flowing fast and now Im sitting here, ready to /q out as soon as the trade is done and run to my car.

...so Im standing there and I dont know what to do. I have no time to think and finally I decide to risk it because Im thinking this is a guy who is veteran on the server, he is not gonna scam a newb out of 320p. Why would anyone do this on 2013emu server? Even if its pvp, its still only 2013emu. I could not imagine he would actually do it, because 320p is nothing for him. So I clicked trade. The rest is not important. Its the old "who are you?", "what do you want", "I dont know you" and my favourite "stop harrasing me" answers. /ooc was very amused and mostly celebrating Tune's heroic act, some were suprised, he would actually take the time to relog for such a low amout of money. I got 1 tell from dude who was saying he is sorry about it so thanks to him for being cool...

Conclusion
Dont play on red. It is a waste of time and a cesspool. You will not have fun in an environment controled by retarded toxic players who had no chance to grow up irl so they compensate here. When veteran player known by whole server does this, because he knows reputation does not matter on this server, you know its a place for special people. Call me naive or stupid, but I judged the situation from my point of view. Would I scam a newb out of all he has even when its nothing to me? Never. I knew about the risk, I took it and I paid. I can live with that. He did it just for the fun of screwing me.... thats pretty low, dude. You have to be one sad soul irl if that is what you are doing here and I have to say I feel more sorry for you than the stolen plat. You keep it, I wont need it anymore.

P99Red: -1player

P.S. you guys dont forget to post your annual "come play on red, its a lot of fun" threads. They are really really cool! All they really want is more people they could scam.

P.P.S. sorry for the wall of text

Dirtnap
11-23-2013, 06:17 AM
The most popular / well known players on Red99 are the ones who you have to look out for. No named "scrubs" tend to be the nicer members of the server.

I would recommend waiting until the Teams server is released and playing there. That's what I am doing.

Tune
11-23-2013, 06:18 AM
guy sends me a tell

i warn him i will be cycling through characters , and to plz ask for me in ooc or ask some1 if i am not on

/facepalm

Hiero
11-23-2013, 06:40 AM
guy sends me a tell

i warn him i will be cycling through characters , and to plz ask for me in ooc or ask some1 if i am not on

/facepalm

You are a human waste low life and you know it. Red has no population thanks to people like yourself.

big mouth chew
11-23-2013, 06:47 AM
rating this thread 1 star til theres a screenshot in it
dont make me regret reading this!!

p.s. at least you used paragraphs

Tasslehofp99
11-23-2013, 06:52 AM
Damn and I thought everyone already knew to avoid that shitty waste of a server. Imo any current R99 players should not be allowed to play on teams server. They bitched and moaned to get r99 then turned it into the worst eq server ever, and now they get a new server to wreck?

I don't get it, why is anyone wasting their time and effort on turd burglers like red99 kids?

/facepalm

Hiero
11-23-2013, 07:10 AM
rating this thread 1 star til theres a screenshot in it
dont make me regret reading this!!

p.s. at least you used paragraphs

my screenshots dont get saved in ss folder for some reason so the way I did it is I took print screen and save it in another software as jpg. As I was in rush I accidentaly clicked wrong button on 2nd SS so I saved 2 same screnshots without noticing :/ I dont have the second part where he acts all suprised and asks who I am and what do I want. :/ does not really matter though, all I wanted to do is warn others to avoid that server.

http://hierowudan.rajce.idnes.cz/EQ#ss1.jpg

http://hierowudan.rajce.idnes.cz/EQ#ss1.jpg

Itap
11-23-2013, 07:44 AM
Don't ever underestimate the greed and pixel lust on red.

Fame
11-23-2013, 07:53 AM
Lame, this isn't the experience of the vast majority. Shoulda hit me up man, I cheerlead the shit outta red and wouldn't burn ya for 300p lol

Red is fuckin boomin right now, I've been there for 2 years, shit is peaking.

Delta
11-23-2013, 08:40 AM
Anyone not playing on red atm, this isnt the whole community. Yes, there are some turds on this server, but you get the same on blue. They just dont have the same amount of ways to be dick heads.
I have been enjoying my time on red, only lvl 34 but have had fun with the people I have encountered so far. At times its hard, but just ignore the ooc/whining.
I dont have anything against people on blue, I just cant do it anymore. Many issues are solved with pvp.

Scamming is just redic at this point, if you need to steal from people on a game like eq, pretty sad.

Laugher
11-23-2013, 08:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/JAGXsN5.gif

Red is a different kind of beast, I enjoy it but don't recommend it :)

Swish
11-23-2013, 09:04 AM
Red is for people who want a challenge, not for someone that expects a cleric to run across 7-8 zones to 96% XP rez their level 12 character. Respect the challenge, don't log into the server if you're already upset.

Anyone who starts up on red and expects it to be a mirror of blue is usually the butt of some jokes. Particularly if they start asking for ports from awkward places (FoB/LOIO etc). Hiero managed to start pushing people's buttons, and knew what he was doing (why use Tune's name, and not the guy he was trading with?). Wish I had screenies, because he clearly doesn't.

He's also acting like nobody scammed anyone on EQ before. Scamming happens regularly on blue, more than probably makes it to the forums. Not excusing the scammer's behavior but if you're that "blue", you'll never enjoy an EQ PvP server.

Screenie of everything he said on that character from www.p99pvp.com is the best I can manage...waiting for the screenies he's promised (and was so eager to take)... read it from bottom to top

http://i.minus.com/jyJqobSUiJCd7.png

Colgate
11-23-2013, 09:07 AM
tune is widely known to be a toxic player, nizzar's #2 in nihilum aka guild founded on exploiting and survived on staff incompetence/corruption(opposing guild banned for doing what they did multiple times/having an active content developer in their guild making changes to benefit them), has a history of being banned for things that are supposed to be permabans, yet got unbanned by a corrupt ex-staff member

he spends 20+ hours a day on red99, most of it spent griefing new players, so the fact that he would rip you off in any way possible is no surprise

he is also morbidly obese in real life and valiantly defends his position of being a "personal trainer" yet never logs off of everquest

he also sucks at the game and regularly gets his shit pushed in by Alpha Mexican Bard, Lite

tl;dr red99 is shit, tune is mad/bad/sad/fat/fag

Swish
11-23-2013, 09:10 AM
tl;dr red99 is shit, tune is mad/bad/sad/fat/fag

AFAIK the "Hiero incident" was just a troll attempt on Tune... provided entertainment, but no substance to it.

Colgate
11-23-2013, 09:11 AM
AFAIK the "Hiero incident" was just a troll attempt on Tune... provided entertainment, but no substance to it.

he posted a screenshot of the chat log that matches what he described in his story

Swish
11-23-2013, 09:12 AM
he posted a screenshot of the chat log that matches what he described in his story

I could easily recreate this incident without ever speaking to Tune. Screenies required for any further analysis. Until then, just a troll.

Colgate
11-23-2013, 09:14 AM
if he wanted to fabricate the screenshots why wouldn't he make the rest of it where he claims tune pretended not to know who he is

Swish
11-23-2013, 09:17 AM
if he wanted to fabricate the screenshots why wouldn't he make the rest of it where he claims tune pretended not to know who he is

You're missing the point. He said he's got screenies, lets see them...everything else is conjecture until then.

Also in b4 RnF.

Barkingturtle
11-23-2013, 09:17 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3678174976/h397E6594/

Barkingturtle
11-23-2013, 09:18 AM
In this analogy, Red is Madonna's vagina.

kotton05
11-23-2013, 09:20 AM
lol, that is a hopeless place

Wudan
11-23-2013, 09:45 AM

wow man, you just lost all your credibility. Sad.

Hiero
11-23-2013, 09:52 AM
....Not excusing the scammer's behavior but if you're that "blue", you'll never enjoy an EQ PvP server.

scammin has nothing to do with PvP

I seriously loled

what exactly is your motivation man? I dont get this. I see only few options.

1/ you are Tune
2/ he is your buddy
3/ you are on the same lvl so his behaviour seems normal to you so you defend it

wtf would I troll him like this when I dont even know him? Convo is not enough for you? Did you read his tells?

this.

people show their true faces.

The Situation
11-23-2013, 10:02 AM
Join Blue.

Red is 80% degenerates.

Derubael
11-23-2013, 10:11 AM
Moving this to RnF.

By the way, your experience on red is not typical. The community on red, while rough at time, can be very fun and accepting. It's a PvP server. Don't expect to have your hand held. And don't expect to go to blue and get scammed less, either. Probably going to get scammed more.

Also, as far as I can tell, this is what happened here:
You were talking in global ooc - ie, to everyone on the fucking server full of people wanting to kill you and coin your corpse, about waiting for a trade from Tune. You let everyone know your location, what it is you were doing, and when exactly you would be there. Tune logs out, and some random scumbag named Nask decides to take the opportunity to send in a lvl 1 char to scam you for your PP, because he saw you /ooc'ing all about it for the last 30 minutes. Not really that hard to figure out. You made a mistake, and some asshole took advantage of it. Live and learn.

Protip- reroll a new char, druid/wiz, keep your head down for a little while and try to have some fun. Red99 is a blast, just make some pals and PvP while you kill stuff.

Swish
11-23-2013, 10:21 AM
I seriously loled

Delta
11-23-2013, 10:33 AM
keep your head down for a little while and try to have some fun. Red99 is a blast, just make some pals and PvP while you kill stuff.

ReoDobbs
11-23-2013, 11:09 AM
Moving this to RnF.

By the way, your experience on red is not typical. The community on red, while rough at time, can be very fun and accepting. It's a PvP server. Don't expect to have your hand held. And don't expect to go to blue and get scammed less, either. Probably going to get scammed more.

You were talking in global ooc - ie, to everyone on the fucking server full of people wanting to kill you and coin your corpse, about waiting for a trade from Tune. You let everyone know your location, what it is you were doing, and when exactly you would be there. Tune logs out, and some random scumbag named Nask decides to take the opportunity to send in a lvl 1 char to scam you for your PP, because he saw you /ooc'ing all about it for the last 30 minutes. Not really that hard to figure out. You made a mistake, and some asshole took advantage of it. Live and learn.

Protip- reroll a new char, druid/wiz, keep your head down for a little while and try to have some fun. Red99 is a blast, just make some pals and PvP while you kill stuff.

Post was enough to keep me from giving red a try. Even if Tune isn't the "majority of the players" some of the responses from red players defending this is telling enough

Agatha
11-23-2013, 11:16 AM
tune also pulled this same trick on me, he robbed me for 90pp, after running from seb to buy 3 gnoll whips off him.

tune is a piece of shit, everyone knows this.

Derubael
11-23-2013, 11:20 AM
Post was enough to keep me from giving red a try. Even if Tune isn't the "majority of the players" some of the responses from red players defending this is telling enough

.....have you seen the blue forums?

Maybe Red99 isn't the server for you, but I wouldn't take what people post on the forums as a sign of how the community is in game. Again, it is a PvP server. If you're a carebear, don't play here. But don't let the posts of a few forum people turn you off.

This guy did get scammed, shit happens. Happens on blue far, far, far more than it happens on red. Even adjusting for population, more people get scammed on blue than red.

Also, to clarify, we're about 99.99% sure Tune did not bother to steal 450pp from a lvl 10 newbie in freeport.

Definitely took dat 90p from agatha for the whips tho. Sounds like something he'd do for sure.

Eslade
11-23-2013, 11:26 AM
Sorry, but just as an anti-scam 101 rule,
You never hand a level 1 money or items unless you know that person in RL. Especially if they're trying to rush you.
We're sorry that this happened to you, but come on you have to take just a little responsibility.

Holey
11-23-2013, 11:38 AM
Rofl complainin about 320 plat? ummmm what?

ReoDobbs
11-23-2013, 11:41 AM
Also, to clarify, we're about 99.99% sure Tune did not bother to steal 450pp from a lvl 10 newbie in freeport.

Definitely took dat 90p from agatha for the whips tho. Sounds like something he'd do for sure.

I'm curious why everyone is so sure he didn't do this? If he would troll someone for 90pp why wouldn't he do it for 450pp?

I guess if I or others possibly reading this thread, would be less inclined to shy away from it.

SamwiseRed
11-23-2013, 11:48 AM
Tune is a saint.

Eslade
11-23-2013, 11:50 AM
I'm curious why everyone is so sure he didn't do this? If he would troll someone for 90pp why wouldn't he do it for 450pp?

I guess if I or others possibly reading this thread, would be less inclined to shy away from it.

Even if he did do it, Tune doesn't have a magic complete trade button. No one made him hand his money over to a shady level 1 character. He sounds like he has at least a reasonable amount of experience playing EQ so he should have known this already.
90% blame goes to the OP.

Agatha
11-23-2013, 11:54 AM

he's got a sickness, he will do it for 320pp, 90pp, even 10pp.

Derubael
11-23-2013, 11:56 AM

Was a joke.

Can be 99.9999999% sure tune didn't jack some lowbie for 400plat because he's a level 60 bard fully raid geared in a guild that has a bank that could rival TMO's on blue.

the .00000001% chance is just in case he flipped his shit lost his mind and decided to start actively fucking lowbies for no reason.

There's a lot of sarcasm and pseudo meme's flying around on red, learn the lingo it will help your immersion :)

Pudge
11-23-2013, 12:06 PM

Agatha is trolling man. If tune had something so precious as gnoll whips, he would surely never mention this to anyone.

Salem Orchid
11-23-2013, 12:07 PM
Tune once went out of his way in group pvp, denying his group bard speed so he could kill a naked level 52 druid... and his whole group ended up getting texted over it.

Kraftwerk
11-23-2013, 12:14 PM
I didn't want to bring this up, but it seems like a recurring thing for Tune.

When I first started on Red99, I was a bard. I had been kiting in s karana and saving my plat for a while and figured I would get a sionachies partisan. I sent out a wtb in ooc and tune sent me a tell saying he had one for 1k. I checked my funds, and unfortunately I only had 832p. I asked if that would be enough, he said fine and to come to nfp bank. I trekked from SK to nfp and he said hold on can you give the $$ to my one alt then I'll give you partisan on other alt. I thought nothing of it, he was in Nihilum so surely he would be good on his word. I gave his alt "tworichforu" my entire life savings and waiting for him to log over.

A couple minutes later he switched over to Tune and sent me a tell saying "BOOM!!! PEACE *****!!!!"

Red99 has never been the same since for me.

Agatha
11-23-2013, 12:16 PM
I didn't want to bring this up, but it seems like a recurring thing for Tune.

When I first started on Red99, I was a bard. I had been kiting in s karana and saving my plat for a while and figured I would get a sionachies partisan. I sent out a wtb in ooc and tune sent me a tell saying he had one for 1k. I checked my funds, and unfortunately I only had 832p. I asked if that would be enough, he said fine and to come to nfp bank. I trekked from SK to nfp and he said hold on can you give the $$ to my one alt then I'll give you partisan on other alt. I thought nothing of it, he was in Nihilum so surely he would be good on his word. I gave his alt "tworichforu" my entire life savings and waiting for him to log over.

A couple minutes later he switched over to Tune and sent me a tell saying "BOOM!!! PEACE *****!!!!"

I honestly dont know how scum like this becomes the leader of the top guild of the server.

tune you should be ashamed ! and banned !

Dullah
11-23-2013, 12:19 PM
Tune also newbie slayer scum.

Holey
11-23-2013, 12:24 PM
Tune also newbie slayer scum.

agree he picks on solb people. so watch out!

hagard
11-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Why is every post from tunak filled with tears???

pharmakos
11-23-2013, 01:44 PM
you sure Nasktwo wasn't someone else?

Fame
11-23-2013, 02:33 PM
Gaffin or together?

Fame
11-23-2013, 02:34 PM
There's a lot of sarcasm and pseudo meme's flying around on red, learn the lingo it will help your immersion :)

Pro tip

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 08:36 PM
Intro
My fried who used to play on red99 told me about this server so I decided I will give it a try, because we had a great fun back then and it is still the best gaming experience I ever had and Im pretty sure it always will be. I have some vivid memories that will never fade away. We only got to lvl35 before I had to quit, so I thought hey, it would be cool to lvl to 60 this time and see the content. He has 31lvl shaman on red so I started there, made shaman named Hiero and picked up 400pp and some basic noob armor from my friends account (did not wanna play his shm because I would skip the low lvls).

Story
So here I am, lvling in FoB just having a blast. I get to lvl 10 pretty fast so I /ooc introduce myslef and ask if any anyone has a cheap poison wind censer for sale which is what my friend told me to look for. I get tell from Tune..."I can help you out". I told him i only have 320p (paid 80p for spells) so I can understand if he wont sell. He said its cool, told me to come to FP. Neefin was kind enough to offer port. He tells me he needs to relog to other toon and to look for him in /ooc when I get there. I /ooc Tune you there? when I get to EC tunnel. I get tell from Nask telling me to meet his other alt infront of FP gates. Nasktwo naked lvl 1 elf runs to me so i offer 320p and he clicks trade. Im thinking wtf, he is not pulling the old trick on me now, is he? He goes, "hurry before I get aggro". I asked where the weapon is, he answers he will deliver it....

Cut to rl
I should have loged 10min ago because Im runing late to a hockey game where I play defense in local amateur league, but the idea of getting the weapon made me stay and run for it, but the time is flowing fast and now Im sitting here, ready to /q out as soon as the trade is done and run to my car.

...so Im standing there and I dont know what to do. I have no time to think and finally I decide to risk it because Im thinking this is a guy who is veteran on the server, he is not gonna scam a newb out of 320p. Why would anyone do this on 2013emu server? Even if its pvp, its still only 2013emu. I could not imagine he would actually do it, because 320p is nothing for him. So I clicked trade. The rest is not important. Its the old "who are you?", "what do you want", "I dont know you" and my favourite "stop harrasing me" answers. /ooc was very amused and mostly celebrating Tune's heroic act, some were suprised, he would actually take the time to relog for such a low amout of money. I got 1 tell from dude who was saying he is sorry about it so thanks to him for being cool...

Conclusion
Dont play on red. It is a waste of time and a cesspool. You will not have fun in an environment controled by retarded toxic players who had no chance to grow up irl so they compensate here. When veteran player known by whole server does this, because he knows reputation does not matter on this server, you know its a place for special people. Call me naive or stupid, but I judged the situation from my point of view. Would I scam a newb out of all he has even when its nothing to me? Never. I knew about the risk, I took it and I paid. I can live with that. He did it just for the fun of screwing me.... thats pretty low, dude. You have to be one sad soul irl if that is what you are doing here and I have to say I feel more sorry for you than the stolen plat. You keep it, I wont need it anymore.

P.S. you guys dont forget to post your annual "come play on red, its a lot of fun" threads. They are really really cool! All they really want is more people they could scam.

Let me save you the trouble, 2 years and 3 thousand QQ's later, this server STILL FUCKING SUX community wise, and the ******s that play here don't even know what the fuck they are doing, they just purchase the best items they can from Nizzar or Lite (Heartbrand gives that shit away for free), and slam their faces into the keyboard repeatedly. Until something happens.

Bazia
11-23-2013, 08:48 PM
hard to avoid entire staff (sans sirken) being ex or current nihi when they are 90% of the level 60 pop

mtb tripper
11-23-2013, 11:11 PM
well well well.. seems the red community is the same as always

Tassador
11-23-2013, 11:32 PM
well well well.. seems the red community is the same as always

can you stay on blue shut the fuck up and share spawns asshole? and have a nice day kid.

Efwan
11-23-2013, 11:51 PM
can you stay on blue shut the fuck up and share spawns asshole? and have a nice day kid.

Well that escalated quickly.

k9quaint
11-24-2013, 12:18 AM
.....have you seen the blue forums?

Maybe Red99 isn't the server for you, but I wouldn't take what people post on the forums as a sign of how the community is in game. Again, it is a PvP server. If you're a carebear, don't play here. But don't let the posts of a few forum people turn you off.

This guy did get scammed, shit happens. Happens on blue far, far, far more than it happens on red. Even adjusting for population, more people get scammed on blue than red.

Tradesonred
11-24-2013, 12:39 AM
Scammin a new player out of 320p pretty low

But wishing his mother gets raped by a hobo? Over some video game coin?

You just upped the scumbag ante by 1000X

Silent
11-24-2013, 04:23 AM
Hey blue scumbags, Still got 250 people in air sitting on noble dojorn spawns? Loser fucks.

Silikten
11-24-2013, 04:46 AM
Jupe mad his bro Tune (both nihilum) called out for scamming a new player out of 320p?

Andis
11-24-2013, 04:55 AM
wow tune real piece of shit kid

320 plat, wow

Retti_
11-24-2013, 05:14 AM
http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php?src=http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo105/GG_Allin/didntRead.gif&size=400x1000

Silent
11-24-2013, 09:53 AM
Hey Singing before u slam tune why don't you ask Andis to give back that stolen tcrown he ninja looted from red dawn?

Retti_
11-24-2013, 02:49 PM
Red99 confirmed waste of time.

Staff favoritism confirmed

Salty still crying

Trying to figure out how to register forum accounts

Supreme Idiot
11-24-2013, 08:54 PM
Intro

Story

Cut to rl

Conclusion

Sounds like you deserved it you fucking idiot, I don't see anything illegal doing here. Now get off our server you inbred cunt!!!

Rhuobhe
11-25-2013, 12:06 AM
Brand new red level 10 hooked up with 450pp WHINING about how he lost it. Hope it gets redistributed to more deserving hatchlings.

Mingo
11-25-2013, 04:44 AM
what i took away from this is that Derubael is heavily invested in Red server, far more invested than any 'guide' i've seen yet.

Some serious bias and Tune defense going down in here.. draw your own conclusions, i can read between these lines.

Derubael
11-25-2013, 06:08 AM
You guys are funny. The staff member who was most vocal about telling nihilum to quit crying about VP training, and came over in the middle of a BotB to yell at them over disobeying staff CLEARLY full of korruption and favveertism.

<Tinfoil Hat> harder, pals. I give 0 fucks about any of your guilds. Only thing that matters to me is the red server population. The only people I 'favor' are the poor nooblets who don't know a buff stack from a gate pot. They are essential to the success of this server.

Hiero
11-25-2013, 06:30 AM
Moving this to RnF.

there was no reason to move this to RnF - muchless to red RnF. I made the thread on blie in order to warn cool people from red cesspool.

By the way, your experience on red is not typical. The community on red, while rough at time, can be very fun and accepting.

thats just like your opinion man

It's a PvP server. Don't expect to have your hand held.

no one was expecting that. I just just expecting not to get scammed the first day i start playing, mkay? Is that too much?

And don't expect to go to blue and get scammed less, either. Probably going to get scammed more.

that claim is just ridiculous and you know it. You could not be more biased.

you are trying really hard not to see the truth....really hard man. No, this is not what happened and you would see it had you not berried your head in the sand. I did not talk about it for 30min in ooc! Nask and Nasktwo are Tunes alts which could not be more obvious.

just WOW. You make up cool stories man. Would be far, far, far more better if one could believe a single word you say... you just embarrass yourself with this BS. Laughable.

spoken like a true GM.

thanks, but I really dont want tip from biased corrupt GM. aint gonna keep my head down, cause Im not interested in playing on server where GMs conduct themselves as you do ITT. You should be ashemd of yourself. I lost all my interest in playing here after reading your posts.

p.s.

Derubale is 99.99% sure it was not Tune. He knows!

Hiero
11-25-2013, 06:31 AM
there was no reason to move this to RnF - muchless to red RnF. I made the thread on blie in order to warn cool people from red cesspool. The only reason you did is was to avoid normal blue players who might be thinking about starting on red to ready it. Very "smart".

thats just like your opinion man

no one was expecting that. I just just expecting not to get scammed the first day i start playing, mkay? Is that too much?

that claim is just ridiculous and you know it. You could not be more biased.

you are trying really hard not to see the truth....really hard man. No, this is not what happened and you would see it had you not berried your head in the sand. I did not talk about it for 30min in ooc! Nask and Nasktwo are Tunes alts which could not be more obvious.

just WOW. You make up cool stories man. Would be far, far, far more better if one could believe a single word you say... you just embarrass yourself with this BS. Laughable.

spoken like a true GM.

thanks, but I really dont want tip from biased corrupt GM. aint gonna keep my head down, cause Im not interested in playing on server where GMs conduct themselves as you do ITT. You should be ashemd of yourself. I lost all my interest in playing here after reading your posts.

p.s.

Derubale is 99.99% sure it was not Tune. He knows!

Nirgon
11-25-2013, 06:36 AM
Can't you also enjoy a server where you can just be a total shit bag? That has some merits too.

quido
11-25-2013, 06:41 AM
I have some Dark Side of the Moon underwear too - you guys wanna see?

Hiero
11-25-2013, 06:41 AM
I give 0 fucks about any of your guilds. Only thing that matters to me is the red server population.

your local GM

Nirgon
11-25-2013, 06:56 AM
I have some Dark Side of the Moon underwear too - you guys wanna see?

On you? No.

Otherwise? Maybe but probably no too.

orsk
11-25-2013, 06:57 AM
Was a joke.

Can be 99.9999999% sure tune didn't jack some lowbie for 400plat because he's a level 60 bard fully raid geared in a guild that has a bank that could rival TMO's on blue.

the .00000001% chance is just in case he flipped his shit lost his mind and decided to start actively fucking lowbies for no reason.

pretty much confirmed his no life status.

Hiero
11-25-2013, 06:59 AM
Sounds like you deserved it you fucking idiot, I don't see anything illegal doing here. Now get off our server you inbred cunt!!!

I see a great red GM potential in you sir! You got the skillz!

Tassador
11-25-2013, 10:37 AM
Tired of people slandering the good names of the fine gentlemen that play on red. You sir hiero need to stop using your asshole as a vagina!

Dullah
11-25-2013, 10:47 AM
someone get this guy a tissue

Colgate
11-25-2013, 11:00 AM
someone get this guy a tissue

that thought was running through my mind when i was reading your posts on the nihilum forums about how corrupt the staff here is(despite having an active developer in your guild abusing his status to benefit your guild) because you got permanently banned for breaking a clearly stated rule and how you were never going to play here again

funny that you've leveled three more level 60 rogues since then, play every single day, still horribly blow dick at the game as shown in that plane of hate pvp video where you ran around with auto attack on in mass pvp doing jack shit other than killing someone who was afk, and constantly try to convince others of your pathetic delusion that teams is going to be a dead server while red99 thrives when velious releases(we all saw how that prediction turned out for kunark's release)

tl;dr mad, bad, sad, not rad, fat, fag

HippoNipple
11-25-2013, 11:08 AM
that thought was running through my mind when i was reading your posts on the nihilum forums about how corrupt the staff here is(despite having an active developer in your guild abusing his status to benefit your guild) because you got permanently banned for breaking a clearly stated rule and how you were never going to play here again

funny that you've leveled three more level 60 rogues since then, play every single day, still horribly blow dick at the game as shown in that plane of hate pvp video where you ran around with auto attack on in mass pvp doing jack shit other than killing someone who was afk, and constantly try to convince others of your pathetic delusion that teams is going to be a dead server while red99 thrives when velious releases(we all saw how that prediction turned out for kunark's release)

Good post, would read again.

Exotics
11-25-2013, 11:20 AM

that is how you forumquest kids

Hiero
11-25-2013, 12:41 PM
...........tl;dr mad, bad, sad, not rad, fat, fag

this was way better than tissue. Dont need one anymore ;)

Dullah
11-25-2013, 01:22 PM
You'd never know my nuts hang so low because colgate always danging off them.

The presence a player better than you obviously infuriates you. Plz keep logging in tho and getting shit on.

Dont be discouraged.

Twainz
11-25-2013, 01:27 PM

The presence a player better than you obviously infuriates you. Plz keep logging in tho and getting shit on.

Dont be discouraged.

Hey Ender,

Can you send me the install files for all the 3rd party programs you use to be the worst rogue on the server? Or should I say, the 3 worst rogues on the server :D.

Dullah
11-25-2013, 01:31 PM
I'm so bad that I'm constantly accused of using third party programs, tho I've never actually used 3rd party programs.

Thanks for reminding me random nobody that was never respected in any form or fashion by anyone on the server and was subsequently griefed off the box.

Also:
http://i.imgur.com/FjvQ63Q.png

You've never matter, and you never will.

Stay mad son.

Colgate
11-25-2013, 01:34 PM

Dont be discouraged.

the only thing you ever shit on regarding this server is any notion that you might be a normal, well-adjusted human being

seek help

Sektor
11-25-2013, 01:42 PM
What's going on here???

Colgate
11-25-2013, 01:42 PM
I'm so bad that I'm constantly accused of using third party programs, tho I've never actually used 3rd party programs.

yeah i'm sure everyone who ever was in nihilum and left coincidentally accused you of posting your weapon swap hotkey on their forums in isolated instances

it must just be a massive coincidence!

Sektor
11-25-2013, 01:45 PM
Ender is legit. Stop with the hate Cwall.

Colgate
11-25-2013, 01:51 PM
Ender is legit. Stop with the hate Cwall.

i'm not the one accusing him of doing anything dirty, but half a dozen people that used to be in nihilum have all talked about it

a terrible player would seek out that sort of crutch, though, so it makes sense

Retti_
11-25-2013, 01:52 PM
http://www.impawards.com/2002/posters/derailed.jpg

Efwan
11-25-2013, 01:55 PM
Hiero, you're so out of line here and you have done nothing but hurt any case you had on the subject, now everyone knows you're just a whiny bitch. The first 3-4 pages of this thread I felt sorry for you and everything because I am too a new player and I would hate for this to happen to me aswell, even for 100p. Regardless, you handled this so poorly, should've just left it at a learning experience and *maybe* a one post vent.

Twainz
11-25-2013, 01:59 PM

Thanks for reminding me random nobody that was never respected in any form or fashion by anyone on the server and was subsequently griefed off the box.

Also:

You've never matter, and you never will.

Stay mad son.

Who got griefed off the box?

Retti_
11-25-2013, 02:00 PM
Who got griefed off the box?

didnt u quit to play blue

Twainz
11-25-2013, 02:03 PM
I've been on red everyday since I got unbanned... I did play on blue for a few hours yesterday.
http://www.p99pvp.com/playerdetail.aspx?player=Tyva

Twainz
11-25-2013, 02:04 PM
Just realized why you think I quit for blue, you haven't logged on since the last dragon repop.

Dullah
11-25-2013, 02:19 PM
We kill "dragons" every day of the week.

You probably actually believe the rhetoric of the degenerate scum you've been forced to guild with.

Kraftwerk
11-25-2013, 02:24 PM
We kill "dragons" every day

Oh fuck you just got owned. They're killin' dragons e'ry day bitch. Get the fuck out.

Twainz
11-25-2013, 02:28 PM

You probably actually believe the rhetoric of the degenerate scum you've been forced to guild with.

You kill dragons? Or you application kills dragons for you? :D

Hiero
11-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Hiero, you're so out of line here and you have done nothing but hurt any case you had on the subject, now everyone knows you're just a whiny bitch. The first 3-4 pages of this thread I felt sorry for you and everything because I am too a new player and I would hate for this to happen to me aswell, even for 100p. Regardless, you handled this so poorly, should've just left it at a learning experience and *maybe* a one post vent.

I guess im gonna have to speak in red lingo so you can understand....

Yeah, I handled this very poorly. Instead I should have sucked it up and hang low right? Nod to baised GM and try to look all cool so ppl like me. I aint gonna suck red dick like you fucking retard. Im not gonna play on red fucking ever after seeing the true nature of red crowd and I dont give a flying fuck about what some red cunt like you thinks. This thread was not meant for you to read anyway, you are only reading it because baised GM moved it from blue server chat to red RnF to cover the bs so go fucking die somewhere in corner fucking fag.

All I did was I posted this on blue forum to warn normal people with brains from retards like yourself, because lets face it, anyone who is new and wants to actually play on red is massive retard.

... and go fuck yourself with feeling sorry for me you fucking cunt, because you never really did. Up until now, I have not said anything remotely out of line to make you change your mind.

eat bag of shit you fucking cunt ;)

was that red enough for you fag?

Andis
11-25-2013, 02:36 PM

kill dem dragons

andis will stay killin your kin

Twainz
11-25-2013, 02:39 PM
I guess im gonna have to speak in red lingo so you can understand....

Yeah, I handled this very poorly. Instead I should have sucked it up and hang low right? Nod to baised GM and try to look all cool so ppl like me. I aint gonna suck red dick like you fucking retard. Im not gonna play on red fucking ever after seeing the true nature of red crowd and I dont give a flying fuck about what some red cunt like you thinks. This thread was not meant for you to read anyway, you are only reading it because baised GM moved it from blue server chat to red RnF to cover the bs so go fucking die somewhere in corner fucking fag.

All I did was I posted this on blue forum to warn normal people with brains from retards like yourself, because lets face it, anyone who is new and wants to actually play on red is massive retard.

... and go fuck yourself with feeling sorry for me you fucking cunt, because you never really did. Up until now, I have not said anything remotely out of line to make you change your mind.

eat bag of shit you fucking cunt ;)

was that red enough for you fag?

Hiero,

Is this how people on blue act? You sound way to immersed for this game let alone this server. I don't know you and I don't care to. You sound like Strydur though, aka King of Rage. Dude made a video threatening his guild leader to give him a robe out of VP. Same dude quit being friends with his best friend irl because he got mage epic over him. Is this really the person you want to be like?

Hiero
11-25-2013, 02:48 PM
Hiero,

Is this how people on blue act? You sound way to immersed for this game let alone this server. I don't know you and I don't care to. You sound like Strydur though, aka King of Rage. Dude made a video threatening his guild leader to give him a robe out of VP. Same dude quit being friends with his best friend irl because he got mage epic over him. Is this really the person you want to be like?

No, this is how people on red act. I guess I did not get my sarcasm accross. English is my 2nd language so I might not have expressed it very well, thats why I started my post with a red lingo warning.....you did not get my point....

Hiero
11-25-2013, 02:52 PM
You sound like Strydur though, aka King of Rage. Dude made a video threatening his guild leader to give him a robe out of VP. Same dude quit being friends with his best friend irl because he got mage epic over him. Is this really the person you want to be like?

and btw, I was not threatening anyone. If I really was gonna do something I would not send warnings, mkay ;)

Rhuobhe
11-25-2013, 02:59 PM
you got beef dawg?

Itap
11-25-2013, 03:03 PM
You lost 300 plat dude. Some people have had characters stripped and deleted and STILL play here. Suck it up

Twainz
11-25-2013, 03:21 PM
Most new players end up making way more than 300 plat from other players giving them stuff. If you would of just played and let it go, you probably would be swimming in gear right this moment. Good luck on blue :D.

Retti_
11-25-2013, 04:08 PM
Just realized why you think I quit for blue, you haven't logged on since the last dragon repop.

confirmed i only play 3 hours a week

Itap
11-25-2013, 04:10 PM
confirmed i only play 3 hours a week

but forumquest 12 hours a day, amirite?

Rhuobhe
11-25-2013, 04:57 PM
I couldn't stand blue. I made a bard there once. When I was level 9 a kind dwarf gave me 1000pp and a phat weapon in EC. It made me sick

Efwan
11-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Most new players end up making way more than 300 plat from other players giving them stuff. If you would of just played and let it go, you probably would be swimming in gear right this moment. Good luck on blue :D.

What the heck, like who?!? Lmao I guess I've been on at the wrong times!

Retti_
11-25-2013, 05:39 PM
but forumquest 12 hours a day, amirite?

http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Riiiiiiight+_ea51ae278347034f93844e7f7757c9b5.jpg

Tubzy
11-25-2013, 06:15 PM
I've never ever in my 13+ years of playing video games been scammed by anyone ever. Feels good to have common sense.

Retti_
11-25-2013, 06:39 PM
a black guy asked me if he could try on my new jordans to see how they looked since he was considering buying

Efwan
11-25-2013, 09:18 PM
I've never ever in my 13+ years of playing video games been scammed by anyone ever. Feels good to have common sense.

Haha same here.

SamwiseRed
11-25-2013, 09:29 PM
a black guy asked me if he could try on my new jordans to see how they looked since he was considering buying

same, he want jogging to test them out. its getting late i hope hes not going too far. been waiting 3 hours now, also getting cold.

Retti_
11-25-2013, 11:48 PM
lol