PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on Places to go for a 24 Enchanter

Andervin
11-22-2013, 10:53 AM
Anyone have any suggestions on where to hunt at 24? I'm currently messing around with charm in Najena. The money sucks as I can't take any of the nice camps yet... if they happen to be un-camped. I tried upper guk but it was kind of a night mare but that was a few levels ago so I might try again. It was crowded though.

I'd prefer someplace out of the way, inside and a decent ZEM. I haven't ventured to Kunark yet and have been putting that off as I prefer the mushier mobs of vanilla. :p Maybe that's the move I need to make for the money, I dunno. :o

P.S. Are any of the ZEMs on the wiki accurate?

Exmo
11-22-2013, 11:39 AM
Are you set on soloing? If not, go to MM. If you are try the giant fort in WW or FM ZL in LOIO.

Andervin
11-22-2013, 11:46 AM
Not entirely set on solo'ing it just isn't terribly easy to get a group. A lot of ench's my level. :/

Crede
11-22-2013, 12:14 PM
I did the west side of the lake in LOIO from 24-32. If you're having trouble finding groups, just look for classes to duo/trio with. It's usually more fun, and the xp is almost always better. Druids and necromancers are great partners to have early on.

Hope that helps

ReoDobbs
11-23-2013, 06:58 PM
Uguk is excellent leveling from 20-24 after you figure out the safe places to do it at.
Since you're lvl 24 I would go with what Crede said, though I found the xp to be really slow at 29-30 and would recommend packing up around those lvls.

Andervin
11-24-2013, 05:02 AM
Thanks guys. I've got a good rotation going on in najena now but no cash to speak off. LOIO sounds good. Spiders and tentacle terrors don't drop much. :/

whippetofspades
11-25-2013, 04:12 AM
I also have a 24 enchanter and it's been a bit annoying finding solo spots. All my other toons I do WW giants but am finding it much harder on the chanter. Maybe it's just bad luck but I've been getting a lot of resists, even on tashed blues. Plus there are too many evergreens around, so if you're charming, pulling can be pretty dangerous.

Had better luck in LoIO soloing near the windmill and grouping at ledge. I suspect a camp like scryer in UGuk would be excellent soloing once you've worked it out, but I've yet to try it on my chanter.

myxomatosii
11-25-2013, 08:52 AM
I also have a 24 enchanter and it's been a bit annoying finding solo spots. All my other toons I do WW giants but am finding it much harder on the chanter. Maybe it's just bad luck but I've been getting a lot of resists, even on tashed blues. Plus there are too many evergreens around, so if you're charming, pulling can be pretty dangerous.

Had better luck in LoIO soloing near the windmill and grouping at ledge. I suspect a camp like scryer in UGuk would be excellent soloing once you've worked it out, but I've yet to try it on my chanter.

Resists get better 30+

I second duo/trio, always the best exp~~

Swish
11-25-2013, 09:09 AM
Thanks guys. I've got a good rotation going on in najena now but no cash to speak off. LOIO sounds good. Spiders and tentacle terrors don't drop much. :/

Yeah if you're looking for cash drops it's likely got to be Kunark... as almost everything has some cash on it.

Just to throw out some other options though.

South Karana = aviak city (vendor at the top of it) and surrounding mobs.

Unrest - fireplace... probably better around 26 due to levels there but good if not camped.

Mistmoore - incredibly camped lately but if you play off peak there's a good chance you'll be able to charm the mob on the ledge (right hand side) as you look down the ramp (vendor in Lesser Faydark)

OOT named dwarves - although that would wreck some Faydwer factions. (dwarf vendor on sister island will continue to sell to you I think). Can't remember if they drop much cash, but the named sisters certainly do...and the dwarf vendor should sell to you.

Millburn
11-25-2013, 10:11 AM
Sisters in OOT are both amazing xp and cash for the level. You'll probably have to wait until 26 to give it a shot however as they do have some abnormally high resists for their level.

It will wreck your Felwithe faction and parts of your Kelethin faction but in all honesty...who cares. You'll probably hit up Felwithe guards later on in your career anyway, might as well start the hate train early.

williestargell
11-25-2013, 04:14 PM
In steamfont just in front of akanon is a mechanical spider spawn every 6-7 min or so. Kill it. Great exp.

Root, use summoned pet, poof your pet before it dies. Finish with a nuke.

Andervin
11-25-2013, 07:44 PM
Yeah if you're looking for cash drops it's likely got to be Kunark... as almost everything has some cash on it.

Just to throw out some other options though.

South Karana = aviak city (vendor at the top of it) and surrounding mobs.

Unrest - fireplace... probably better around 26 due to levels there but good if not camped.

Mistmoore - incredibly camped lately but if you play off peak there's a good chance you'll be able to charm the mob on the ledge (right hand side) as you look down the ramp (vendor in Lesser Faydark)

OOT named dwarves - although that would wreck some Faydwer factions. (dwarf vendor on sister island will continue to sell to you I think). Can't remember if they drop much cash, but the named sisters certainly do...and the dwarf vendor should sell to you.

The long boat to Kunark, aye. Aviak tree house is definitely on the list if I can't find a good indoor spot for a better ZEM. Need to work on my close quarters charming too.
OOT I haven't checked out yet but assume sisters are perma-camped. Forgot about the dorfs though, that could be good thanks.

Sisters in OOT are both amazing xp and cash for the level. You'll probably have to wait until 26 to give it a shot however as they do have some abnormally high resists for their level.

It will wreck your Felwithe faction and parts of your Kelethin faction but in all honesty...who cares. You'll probably hit up Felwithe guards later on in your career anyway, might as well start the hate train early.

Resists bad. :mad: I'm already KOS with the wood elves and likely about to get a lot more so because I remembered an old haunt in lfay that I can hit soon.

williestargell
11-26-2013, 12:34 PM
cash drops in WK spiders, vendor nearby or sell stacks of silks in ec for more

also SK, bull elephant along water north of centaur village, vendor tusks at centaurs

Millburn
11-26-2013, 01:49 PM
cash drops in WK spiders, vendor nearby or sell stacks of silks in ec for more

also SK, bull elephant along water north of centaur village, vendor tusks at centaurs

If you're going to do spiders in the karanas do it in EK where the canyon that leads into HHK starts. Kill the Crag Spiders there by pulling them on to the beginning slope, no mobs path by you so you're safe to root and nuke.

williestargell
11-27-2013, 05:36 PM
Yea, my bad, I meant to say EK