PDA

View Full Version : Athiyk, Servant of Hate. Tier'Dal Royalty.

Humwawa
07-26-2010, 12:06 AM
I don't ask to be of noble blood. My house is Innoruuk's house, and that is the blood of the divine.

It is my will to burn this world down for the glory of the Hate God. I am proficient in the dark arts, and well versed in death..

In short, I know how to kill people. Elect me to lead the Tier`Dal, and we'll do just that, until the (known) world's throat lays prone under Neriak's heel.

Serve the Queen with the bleeding of others.

Bones
07-26-2010, 12:15 AM
/bow

Friday
07-26-2010, 12:15 AM
Dark Elves UNITE! We must band together against this common foe! These menaces are a front to our heritage, we must scourge them from our lands!<table border="0" bordercolor="#FFFFFF" style="background-color:#FFFFFF" width="400" cellpadding="50" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<td>http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6726/donttrustagnome.png</td>
<td>http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3318/gnomeenslave.png</td>
</tr>
</table>

Appollo
07-26-2010, 12:19 AM
You cannot go wrong with Athiyk!

Bubbles
07-26-2010, 12:30 AM
Dark Elves UNITE! We must band together against this common foe! These menaces are a front to our heritage, we must scourge them from our lands!<table border="0" bordercolor="#FFFFFF" style="background-color:#FFFFFF" width="400" cellpadding="50" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<td>http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6726/donttrustagnome.png</td>
<td>http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3318/gnomeenslave.png</td>
</tr>
</table>

lol Post of the Week! :)

Humwawa
07-26-2010, 12:36 AM
The best way to get into a halfling's mind is to use a metal wedge and a hammer.

Humwawa
07-26-2010, 04:59 AM
To answer the questions I've received thus far -

Neriak's attack routes should be fairly obvious. I'm uncertain why I've been asked where I would strike first, as there's only one option to start with.

Under my direction, there would be no alliance with the Ogres. The tier`dal are thought to be an evil race by those weaker and less capable than ourselves - the ogres are considered evil also, but that does not necessarily make us friendly now, does it?

The trolls were crafted by the Lord of Ire's dread hands. For the Father's sake, they are our allies also.

The Dismal Rage has served the Prince of Hate for generations. Under the city streets of Freeport, the black prayers they've offered up to our god have enlightened many of Freeport's citizens to the glories of power, and the futility of honor. Sir Lucan D`Lere himself hears the whispers of our god. I would propose an alliance with Humanity, provided the people of Freeport were able to... silence their less educated brethren.

And yes, above all things, I look forward to burning Felwithe to the ground.

Straif
07-26-2010, 07:12 AM
MOAR RACE WAR PROPAGANDA POSTERS!!!!

Humwawa
07-26-2010, 07:34 AM
Poster about killing Halflings, please! Please?

Nightblade
07-26-2010, 09:45 AM
Freeport.

A glimmering jewel of a coastal town to the eyes of the fair skinned.

Polished, painted glass; cracked and chipped. Nothing more. Rotten is the core of those that lead it, those that protect it. Those that claim to serve it. No, no, no.

They serve us.

Their tolerance towards races not of their ken shall be the window in which the Ebon Hand will slip. The doorway where the Indigo Brotherhood shall march through.

To where blade meets flesh, and the arcane makes blood sizzle on the sun-bleached stones, you shall find me, making 'merry' with the denizens who were once haughty enough to point gnarled, arthritic fingers and proclaim us outlaws. Bandits. Sell-steel.

Cowards. Wrinkled deviants who hide behind politicking, trade agreements, charters, and a faith misguided.

Let us show them our faith, brothers. Let us give them honour, through death delivered by noble blood, and sure hands. With sword, shall we break them. With shield, shall we deny them the pettiness of vengeance.

Glory is not for me to win on the field of battle, not for us. Glory is for Him. His name, which drowns out all others with the seething fury of those who serve Him.

Ours is not to question, only to serve.

I relish in the thought of being the one to storm the ramparts and cave Lucan's skull in, to kick his body from the parapet and into a pyre of the dead.

I pray you choke on your rage when you see the name 'Treason' carved into the rib-cages of the dead, and that it steels you to give some semblance of a fight when we first meet. Treason brought this upon you. Treason killed your wife, your kiddies, your neighbors, your friends. It's just a name, but so...damned...fitting.

Death is only the beginning in your servitude to us, humans. You would do well to remember that.

maximum
07-26-2010, 10:31 AM
I remember seeing you once in Guk, and I complimented your name. Beware of Enkidu.

mixxit
07-26-2010, 10:58 AM
A special page for propaganda from all races has been set up - hopefully more will come soon!

http://worldwar.gamerservices.net/propaganda

PhelanKA
07-26-2010, 11:00 AM
A true servant of Innoruuk demonstrates his hatred through his actions. Not his pretty and empty words. I find you all worthy of contempt.

Nightblade
07-26-2010, 11:09 AM
Unbridled hatred leaves one blind when one needs to see clearly. Would you go rushing into the setting sun against a shield wall on the enemies' terms, on his chosen ground? No.

The crow calls the raven black, and you speak of contempt. Bide thy time, to become fury unrestrained on our terms. Ensure our victory with patience, until the breeze blows sickly, and the moon bleeds; until He, who's name drowns out all others, levels His glare at the ripe fruit of new lands, and says, "Claim it, in the name of all that is dark."

Listen all you wish to those that cower behind their chattel, their pets, waving jewel-bedecked fingers and speaking of pride, hatred, and glory in battle. But remember, Treason is that which puts a dagger to the throat of the heedless, the lame, the unworthy.

Appollo
07-26-2010, 04:25 PM
And yes, above all things, I look forward to burning Felwithe to the ground.

Oh, the humanity! Erm, wait ... Oh, the Highelvanity?

Remiel
07-26-2010, 04:34 PM
I find you worthy to lead us on a hateful journey of death and destruction. You have my vote.

Phallax
07-26-2010, 04:38 PM
I wish I could vote for another race, Hum, Id def vote for you!

Humwawa
07-26-2010, 04:57 PM
For the One who took our insipid koada`dal forebears and forged their pallid, pale-skinned flesh into purest night..

For the One whose fell hand lays a shadow over the hearts of every quavering coward mortal who is too weak to see His greatness..

For Innoruuk, Our Father, who burns darkly in the coruscating blackness of the most holy City of Hate! Let there be blood on our hands.

The scorn banshees will sing of our deeds as a choir, while this world burns.

Supreme
07-26-2010, 05:14 PM
Kinda hard to lead the Dark Elves when a halfling holds your crown!

http://common.allakhazam.com/images/a/0/a0d5df5109fdcccf45bb3fe638b0399a.png

Humwawa
07-26-2010, 05:14 PM
There is one who questions my reasons for my alliances.

It is simple. It is Hate. Those who serve Innoruuk are bound by the bleak oaths of allegiance they've made to the Lord of Ire, and in so doing they are bound to us, his chosen people. The Dismal Rage are our vassals, to serve the coming night.

Rallos Zek? Cazic Thule? Surely, gods who understand the mechanisms of Hatred. One brings war to the world to cleanse it with our faith, and not for the sake of slaughter. One breeds fear in the weak so that they shall know their place beneath us, beneath him. The ogres praise these principles for their own sakes, and not for the root from which they spring. They are heretics. They will die.

Humwawa
07-26-2010, 06:05 PM
Hatred is seeing clearly, Kraftwerk. And I see far.

The humans do indeed hold a temple to the God of Valor, as the frogloks did so long ago. Our Father laid down his fury upon the city of frog-folk, and their subversion, corruption, and resurrection into Undeath were all the sweeter to him, for their former faith.

You do not simply break your foe, Kraftwerk - any true believer knows this. Subjugation bears a heady aroma when mingled with a willingness of the enslaved to burn their former idols down.

The Ogres are heretics. We have no need of them.

Humwawa
07-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Those foolish froglok servants of Mithaniel must surely hate what has become of their crushed nation.

They live because our God wishes it. They live to suffer. They live to hate.

And so, they live to serve, as all must serve.

Humwawa
07-27-2010, 03:34 AM
http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac249/Daishelo/lovetohatefinal.jpg

Humwawa
07-28-2010, 06:32 AM
Whether you choose Kraftwerk or myself, do not forget Innoruuk is our Master.

Norrath will wither and die under his gaze, and we.. we will rule this world in his name.

Kraftwerk
07-28-2010, 04:18 PM
Returning the honorable favor to an honorable opponent in this election, bump.

Webwolf
07-31-2010, 09:47 AM
You and your followers shall die by my sword Athiyk!

Humwawa
07-31-2010, 12:00 PM
Or perhaps we may work together...

You'd do well to learn from the Militia. They recognize the value of alliance with the Lord of Ire.