PDA

View Full Version : WTB Lev Cloak Services

Entari
11-21-2013, 07:19 PM
PM me with price for Pegasus Feather Cloak services.

Thanks!

Entari
11-22-2013, 09:56 AM
^

Spacebar
11-22-2013, 10:58 AM
This thing is a pain to get nowadays. I would give maybe three suggestions if you don't know many people on the server:

-Most importantly, read http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=117564 (Thanks Zanderklocke)

1. Find a ranger/bard with a few buddies and offer each of them a good chunk of plat to sit on spawnpoints and do the PH tracking/killing (not as hard as it seems). I'd imagine between 3-5k for those sitting on spawnpoints and 5-7k for the PH guy(s). You'r probably looking at close to 10-20k for that.

2. Find a group of people you trust and who want a cloak/want to help and just sit on the spawn points and take turns doing the PH killing. Wait till you all get cloaks. Maybe pay a ranger/bard per hour to do the killing/tracking for you guys.

3. Get in a guild and do some guild cloak days.

I spent about 5 days in SK running around like a tard trying to solo the PH's and hoping against hope that Quillmane would just run up to me. It actually did work for me, but I really don't suggest that method. I've seen people spamming EC for weeks looking for cloak services, but I'm not sure if there is a solid group of people offering them anymore.

Not sure if this is the best advice, but either way, good luck on the cloak, man.