PDA

View Full Version : Daily Item Loot Extravaganza

Rallyd
11-18-2013, 01:20 AM
I would just like to point out that Nihilum does not condone Item loot on teams99. Thanks.

magician
11-18-2013, 01:21 AM
Please allow mob droppable item loot.

Tune
11-18-2013, 01:25 AM
rally trying to reverse troll

ITEM LOOT IS GREAT

magician
11-18-2013, 01:31 AM
hydradick.jpeg

quido
11-18-2013, 01:32 AM
condone? lol

Bazia
11-18-2013, 02:15 AM
I'm just so glad nilbog isn't blue as hell like the rest of you, PVP been meaningless on red since they removed exp loss

People literally brag about how they don't care that they are dying and bind rushing.

"I will win the war of attrition, he's gonna get bored eventually"

This server has gone to shit.

Retti_
11-18-2013, 04:10 AM
Please allow mob droppable item loot.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Nicki+Minaj+Nude+D.+Drugs+are+bad+m+kay_ec73fc_351 4891.jpg

Clark
11-18-2013, 04:21 AM
rally trying to reverse troll

ITEM LOOT IS GREAT

lol

Dullah
11-18-2013, 05:08 AM
Reasons I love item loot

All the items you were able to acquire while i was sleeping, I have a second chance to take after I wake up.

Smedy
11-18-2013, 05:13 AM
tunes gonna be griefing on teams99 hard, stealing all your rags

get your shit together, classic item loot is never going to work, has to be costum as fuck.

i'd say item loot that has a random chance of dropping one of your items in bags/inventory/gear (except main and offhand) could be cool, but should be like 10% chance, and the item dropped should be announced in YT so everyone can take the pleasure in seeing the steal.

Either way i still think item loot would empty out the server quickly, or one team is where everyone rolls so no pvp ever happens.

Thakisis_VZ
11-18-2013, 05:32 AM
Actually , i would put item loot on RED99 so people out of nihilum can gear up by looting them everyday =) would not need to do shitty pve .

lite
11-18-2013, 05:44 AM
Reasons I love item loot

All the items you were able to acquire while i was sleeping, I have a second chance to take after I wake up.

I know for sure you'd love item loot, since you'd have macros set up to bag all your gear in the same way your guildies and exguildies have confirmed you use 3rd party weapon swap macros.

/Stick on, playa .. I know the staff is working hard on figuring out that comile. Can't wait for your cheating ass to have new characters added to the ban list.

Let's hope HPT continues to make that MQ undetectable for nihilum.

oh wait, that's right... he just wanted to make a new wizard, nvm.

Dullah
11-18-2013, 06:32 AM
lol mad

never counselled, suspended, banned or even suspected by staff of hacks

Smedy
11-18-2013, 06:36 AM
lol mad

http://i.imgur.com/ryGRpZk.gif

lite
11-18-2013, 06:39 AM
that HPT Compile....

Swish
11-18-2013, 09:18 AM
No Sundawg epics being issued this time?

Nirgon
11-18-2013, 10:40 AM
Anyone with a clue in their head knows item loot kills servers faster than gm corruption

RZ most populated Zek

Andis
11-18-2013, 12:19 PM
item loot is simply bad

if it gets put on, server is doomed from the start

Mono-Tone
11-18-2013, 12:29 PM
I cant believe how stupid people are to believe that item loot will be good. These are the same people that seem to continue to make excuses why red failed. Come up with a new idea, push it hard core (item loot) see it implemented, than it ruins server. Than commence on blaming other people for it. Stop being retarded please. Thank you

Bazia
11-18-2013, 12:35 PM
lol mad

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/8b/8b53ec5e8832bfd109321841bd997b95523f0fbbbdba85890a e6232a80a8d403.jpg

Bazia
11-18-2013, 12:36 PM
item loot will motivate bad players to actually learn to play better

unlike red where they laugh when they die because there is 0 penalty

Nirgon
11-18-2013, 12:37 PM
I cant believe how stupid people are to believe that item loot will be good. These are the same people that seem to continue to make excuses why red failed.

So we need another server where playing 24-7 and contesting mobs until 6am with no risk of losing items is key?

Do you have 22 hours to play on a given day?

Not to mention, maybe you don't like RMT.

Do you think RMT will be a problem when some unskilled idiot buys a cloak of flames and loses it the next day? I bet he quits after losing his $X cloak. Sounds like a way to "ban" RMT users.

Exactly. All they have to do is sit at the chair longer than you and slowly gain an advantage they can't risk losing.

Things are pretty even when everyone is on an even playing field with planar. Or... they can risk their dragon haste, platinum resist gear etc for an advantage.

RZ would have been a toilet if players could have just rushed the weaker members of other guilds in full resist/dragon haste gear and gone down swinging everytime, attacking them over and over all day without fear of penalty.

Mono-Tone
11-18-2013, 12:40 PM
Yea moron when the fucking person loses cloak of flame he quits the server. Real fucking attrition of players there. Bro, use a brain stop being a moron. Than why the fuck just not implement item loot on red and shut the fuck up? You know why? Because people lost red, so they cried about T99 to give them a new chance. And once you item loot fails and server is gone to shit, your going to cry for the next big thing to give you another chance to contest.

Rec
11-18-2013, 12:41 PM
bad players don't magically become motivated, they just go back to blue

Mono-Tone
11-18-2013, 12:41 PM

Bro, bad players already join nihilum for security and pixels. When bad players cant even retain their pixels they will just quit.

Mono-Tone
11-18-2013, 12:43 PM
bad players don't magically become motivated, they just go back to blue

Holy fucking shit! Someone who makes some king of sense in these forums...

Nirgon
11-18-2013, 12:46 PM
Yea moron when the fucking person loses cloak of flame he quits the server. Real fucking attrition of players there. Bro, use a brain stop being a moron.

I'll assure you I am vastly more knowledgable on the subject.

The thought of a world with risk and reward startles you, you're afraid of it. I understand. But let that possible fear be exciting. Realize you're not too bad off being "riskless" wearing your planar suit, or collecting no drop gear and checking /who once in a while (god, on a pvp server imagine doing that, right).

Or maybe you just like buying your loot with your children's school clothes money. If that's the case, maybe having item loot here is good for people like that.

I can think of VERY FEW cases on RZ that extremely high end items were looted.

Sure, plat diamond rings, misc MR gear, maybe a skull shaped barbute or other things easily replaceable got taken once in a while. But that gear was worn for a huge advantage in pvp, like having most spells partial and no CC land. And yes, we casters could some how pvp without being able to perma root our targets.

I think you guys also have this notion of what it would be like to wear full no drop gear HERE. Yes, that would be horrible. Roots and nukes land on 150 resist anyways here. Hopefully Alecta is fixing that. I hope you realize that with 95 mr no roots would be hitting you and at 120 fire most nukes would partial or resist. Being a melee or any other class on live wasn't this burst fest you see here.

Kergan
11-18-2013, 12:54 PM
I'll assure you I am vastly more knowledgable on the subject.

The thought of a world with risk and reward startles you, you're afraid of it. I understand. But let that possible fear be exciting. Realize you're not too bad off being "riskless" wearing your planar suit, or collecting no drop gear and checking /who once in a while (god, on a pvp server imagine doing that, right).

Or maybe you just like buying your loot with your children's school clothes money. If that's the case, maybe having item loot here is good for people like that.

I can think of VERY FEW cases on RZ that extremely high end items were looted.

Sure, plat diamond rings, misc MR gear, maybe a skull shaped barbute or other things easily replaceable got taken once in a while. But that gear was worn for a huge advantage in pvp, like having most spells partial and no CC land. And yes, we casters could some how pvp without being able to perma root our targets.

I think you guys also have this notion of what it would be like to wear full no drop gear HERE. Yes, that would be horrible. Roots and nukes land on 150 resist anyways here. Hopefully Alecta is fixing that. I hope you realize that with 95 mr no roots would be hitting you and at 120 fire most nukes would partial or resist. Being a melee or any other class on live wasn't this burst fest you see here.

We have to be careful with that though. Having 150+ in a resist basically made you immune to it on RZ. I don't like roots/snares landing 75% of the time when you have like 80 MR either but a medium needs to be found. I think MR specifically is more of the issue, maybe grade on a different curve for MR checks then FR/CR/DR/PR? Magic based spells can just be completely overpowering - be it a mez, root, or stun.

Retti_
11-18-2013, 01:49 PM
What is Lite trying 2 say

Cannot comprehend

HippoNipple
11-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Yea moron when the fucking person loses cloak of flame he quits the server. Real fucking attrition of players there. Bro, use a brain stop being a moron. Than why the fuck just not implement item loot on red and shut the fuck up? You know why? Because people lost red, so they cried about T99 to give them a new chance. And once you item loot fails and server is gone to shit, your going to cry for the next big thing to give you another chance to contest.

If you think teams is just for losers that cried and need a second chance then it is safe to say you don't plan on playing on the teams server.

If you aren't playing there then why can I sense tears from your posts when rules are suggested you can't handle?

Lowlife
11-18-2013, 01:56 PM
If memory serves me, wasn't it the devs who came up with the concept of a teams server, and not necessarily the playerbase?

Rallyd
11-18-2013, 02:44 PM
Ermagerd item loot on teams99 is totally radical dude.. no item loot pweeeeez

Nizzarr
11-18-2013, 02:54 PM
WHAT IS THIS MINDFUCKING

heartbrand
11-18-2013, 02:57 PM
teams99 dont care, #RedDawn #red99

Retti_
11-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Traple