PDA

View Full Version : 51 enchanter leveling spot?

joshkrue
11-15-2013, 11:37 AM
Anyone have a good place to solo at 51 as an enchanter? Something not too camped, and is conducive to charming? Thanks.

myxomatosii
11-15-2013, 01:59 PM
Spirocs in TD * * * * *
Nobles in HK * * * *
Moat in CoM * * *
Wall in CoM (if brave/good) *
Hole entrance (solo if brave/good) * *
Hole entrance duo * * * * *
Dreadlands near KC * * *

Each rated 1-5 stars by my opinion of how hard it is, how much exp is possible, and how much I think a typical enc would die.

Something'Witty
11-15-2013, 02:37 PM
At 51 you might get too many charm breaks, but you might want to check out Slixin Klex (http://wiki.project1999.com/Slixin_Klex) in BW. Duo with a shm, and you would be set.

Swish
11-15-2013, 03:00 PM
Spirocs in TD * * * * *
Nobles in HK * * * *
Moat in CoM * * *
Wall in CoM (if brave/good) *
Hole entrance (solo if brave/good) * *
Hole entrance duo * * * * *
Dreadlands near KC * * *

Each rated 1-5 stars by my opinion of how hard it is, how much exp is possible, and how much I think a typical enc would die.

Some good advice myx... however spirocs tail off in the high-40s.

CoM arena isn't a bad spot - usually clear outside of the arena doors, and with 3 mobs guarding the door you can charm one, mez the other, kill the 3rd :) (good til 53-54 iirc, solo'd with my cleric by nuking)

Nobles are good, slow down at 53-54 too - just be aware as an enchanter not to trash too many factions :p

myxomatosii
11-15-2013, 03:10 PM
Some good advice myx... however spirocs tail off in the high-40s.

CoM arena isn't a bad spot - usually clear outside of the arena doors, and with 3 mobs guarding the door you can charm one, mez the other, kill the 3rd :) (good til 53-54 iirc, solo'd with my cleric by nuking)

Nobles are good, slow down at 53-54 too - just be aware as an enchanter not to trash too many factions :p

I just know I had a druid friend obsessed with quading them into mid 50s, I was never a fan. Source~~ but yea I've only hunted them at 45 on my monk and 49+ a bit quading on dru, never that high.