PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Shaman: Guardian / Shroud of the Spirits

Intrinsic
11-15-2013, 07:10 AM
Issues:
Guardian and Shroud have the same AC buff value, the AC on Shroud should be higher. The durations are correct afaik, Shroud is longer.

Guardian overwrites Shroud, i guess because they currently buff the same amount of AC? Shifting Shield for example does not overwrite them.

This is me casting them as a 55 Shammy, almost 56 so will see if anything changes then.

Intrinsic
11-18-2013, 03:23 PM
Finally stopped slacking and hit 56, Guardian still overwrites Shroud and the AC value is the same.

Grumpyn
04-04-2015, 10:09 PM
At level 60, Guardian and Shroud of Spirits both provide 24 AC, although Shroud lasts longer. As best I can tell, Shroud from a level 60 caster should provide 28 AC.

evilkorn
04-08-2015, 01:55 PM
spdat- 2000 11 29
Shroud of the Spirits
Increase Armor Class (AC) from 27 (L54) to 29 (L60)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classes: Shm (L54)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Range to Target: 100 feet

Skill: Abjuration
Allowable Targets: All

Resistance Check: None

Mana Required: 200
Spell Duration: 720 ticks (72.0 minutes)

Guardian
Increase Armor Class (AC) by 24 (L44)

Classes: Shm (L44)

Range to Target: 100 feet

Skill: Abjuration
Allowable Targets: All

Resistance Check: None

Mana Required: 150
Spell Duration: 630 ticks (63.0 minutes)

Vill
11-30-2020, 02:38 PM
This is still broken as of November 30, 2020