PDA

View Full Version : Stein of Moggok Quest

Samoht Farstrider
11-14-2013, 05:12 AM
Trying to do this on my level 13 gnome chanter. I got all the items needed and just need to turn them in to Gregor and then Clurg. Not sure if my faction is good enough with Clurg tho.

What is minimum faction needed for Clurg with Dark Elf illusion?
Is Alliance still bugged that if resisted, I'll be dead?

Giraffe
11-14-2013, 05:22 AM
Is Alliance still bugged that if resisted, I'll be dead?

Alliance is not resisted now.

Swish
11-14-2013, 09:08 AM
If you're agnostic you'll be fine for the hand-in to Clurg...did the quest on red probably a dozen times :p

Estu
11-14-2013, 09:31 AM
Just talk to Clurg. If he gives you the quest, then you can hand it in.

Samoht Farstrider
11-14-2013, 01:21 PM
Thanks all!

Just got it. Took a while to make the run but it was worth it. It's the only item I have that is not cloth or looted from newbie yards. Damn spells are so expensive!

Vermicelli
11-14-2013, 05:40 PM
If you've got the time to spare, the Stein run is actually quite the money-maker! Monopolies are fun when they are in my class' favor =)

Samoht Farstrider
11-14-2013, 10:22 PM
Yeah, I may have to do that to get some money for spells and gear. Still don't have all my spells from 4-12 yet, although some are not useful so I may never get them. My gear however sucks. Got all cloth pieces, a great worn staff, and the stein. May have to go to Befallen for some Damask stuff.

curtischoy
11-20-2013, 12:39 AM
I just finished this yesterday as a 21 gnome mage. You can just invis in Oggok to Clurg, hand it in VERY quickly, and then gate. He will give you the stein. He might not let you gate tho :) but u can just invis back and get your corpse.