PDA

View Full Version : To Sirken/Staff - serious discussion

Pages : [1] 2

Andis
11-13-2013, 03:09 PM
Sirken/Staff, you told us that the reason for variance not being allowed on Red, is because knowing the spawn timers on the raid targets " is suppose to encourage pvp."

After yesterdays patch day, 50+ nihilum loaded in (as expected) to down each raid target in the best possible time.

Now the questions.

- Was there any epic pvp happening over these raid targets? The answer is clearly no.

- Let's ask ourselves why? Because Nihilum loaded in 50 characters to do nothing else but to down these mobs. What guild wants to pvp 50 players?

- Is this encouraging pvp? the answer is clearly no.

Now, this isn't the first time this has happened. This has been seen over the course of this server.

Now let's ask ourselves another question.

Is it time to change things up? I leave that up to you. Otherwise, the same 50 will be loading in to down mobs without any pvp whatsoever.

Whether it be to add variance Or simply making a rule that no more than 25 players can be tagged under same guild tag - just to TEST things out.

I don't know. At this point it is pretty secure to say that this server, "Red 99" is not a red server at all. In fact it mirrors heavily like the blue server.

I would like serious feedback on the proposed options and possible change in rules.

/signed

your friendly neighborhood White Knight

Andis.

Elderan
11-13-2013, 03:14 PM
If you want variance go to Teams99...

big mouth chew
11-13-2013, 03:15 PM
wahhh i didnt get dragons
server sucks and its all everybody elses fault

Andis
11-13-2013, 03:17 PM
if you read its not about dragons, chewie. guk has fried your mind, and ur ability to think outside of the live and dead frogs

its about pvp, on a pvp server

this is red, not fucking blue

big mouth chew
11-13-2013, 03:18 PM
you can type as much as you want but you can't force me to read it :p

Lowlife
11-13-2013, 03:19 PM
if you read its not about dragons, chewie. guk has fried your mind, and ur ability to think outside of the live and dead frogs

its about pvp, on a pvp server

this is red, not fucking blue

pras sir andis

Andis
11-13-2013, 03:21 PM
If you want variance go to Teams99...

I want, like many of us playing this emulator, guild v guild pvp

When you load in 50+ players on respawn day, there is 0 pvp being had.

I hope people can see the issue. It is a huge problem.

Now that the staffs reasoning for not adding variance, is clearly flawed, I think it is time to change things up.

unless everyone still wants to play red99 - minus the red

Alarti0001
11-13-2013, 03:22 PM
Sirken/Staff, you told us that the reason for variance not being allowed on Red, is because knowing the spawn timers on the raid targets " is suppose to encourage pvp."

After yesterdays patch day, 50+ nihilum loaded in (as expected) to down each raid target in the best possible time.

Now the questions.

- Was there any epic pvp happening over these raid targets? The answer is clearly no.

- Let's ask ourselves why? Because Nihilum loaded in 50 characters to do nothing else but to down these mobs. What guild wants to pvp 50 players?

Now, this isn't the first time this has happened. This has been seen over the course of this server.

Is it time to change things up? I leave that up to you. Otherwise, the same 50 will be loading in to down mobs without any pvp whatsoever.

Whether it be to add variance Or simply making a rule that no more than 25 players can be tagged under same guild tag - just to TEST things out.

I don't know. At this point it is pretty secure to say that this server, "Red 99" is not a red server at all. In fact it mirrors heavily like the blue server.

I would like serious feedback on the proposed options and possible change in rules.

/signed

Andis.

What does a repop have to do with variance? /thread

Andis
11-13-2013, 03:23 PM
restart or repop

same thing happens, 50+ nihilum

/thread

Lowlife
11-13-2013, 03:24 PM

Nilly does. Shit, Elderan publicly indicated he wants a new blue server instead of a teams server.

Nothxu
11-13-2013, 03:24 PM
Terrible leadership is the reason you can't field more numbers. No one wants to join a guild where 90% of the guild population is from New Jersey, addicted to pills, or in the guild simply to grief noobs.

Itap
11-13-2013, 03:25 PM
You're confusing server repop with normal spawn timers

big mouth chew
11-13-2013, 03:26 PM
look man, they beat you to it
whether it was insider info, 50+ warmbodies feverishly refreshing the status, or a better batphone; they did it! they got the dragons and now you're mad again
its ok tho, now you know the timer and you can win the PvP next like im sure you would have if there was variance

yeahok.gif

Andis
11-13-2013, 03:27 PM
leadership has nothing to do with the above occurrences. whether its good, bad or mediocre leadership, the same thing will happen. nihilum will continue to load in 50 players to down the dragons, with ZERO PVP WHATSOEVER.

pls attempt to stick to the topic at hand, i know it may be hard for most of you.

big mouth chew
11-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Terrible leadership is the reason you can't field more numbers. No one wants to join a guild where 90% of the guild population is from New Jersey, addicted to pills, or in the guild simply to grief noobs.

joined server then joined nilly
delete & uninstall u shitbeard

Stasis01
11-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Variance is a must - if you want Red99 to be more than a one guild zerg box, smaller crews simply cannot improve in any way to beat a 50 man zerg that KNOWS that spawn time, so they just give up and quit or join.

It's common sense, but you have enough people that enjoy the uncontested free farm of pixels that they don't need that they will argue that things are great.

The problem is there's a small population of people that give a shit about change, so they will seem like the minority - when most of the people that have stuck around are pro staying in Nihilum and just farming PVE on their schedule.

One thing is guarenteed, no variance = two guild zerg matches till one side can't handle it, the only way no variance will work is with normal people who stop farming content when themselves and their guilds have gotten their fill and get bored - which hasn't and won't happen here due to the level of nerds addicted to this.

I have seen it from Nihilum, and the opposition - the PVP is boring zone hugging wait the other side out type shit, with very little action and most fights decided by numbers and classes due to the resist code (it's the reason my mage would rape spectre/gyno/elderan/really any melee while they try to find a gnome sized skeleton with no target circle, no name, nuking them for 650 dmg seukors from until recently without even concern for walls.)

TLDR Red99 stream release avoided variance questions because simulated random repops "might" happen that would create different timer mobs, but that was just smoke being blown up our ass which I don't care about because teams is required anyway - FFA is still a shit system for casuals.

Stasis01
11-13-2013, 03:32 PM

*most* people don't want to have to play for like 6+ hrs every Trak respawn to contest the hardcore players.

The hardcores definitely don't want to be in the losing side, so with FFA they go to Nihi - even if they don't like them.

You can't honestly believe it's all Lite's fault, holy fuck haha.

Retti_
11-13-2013, 03:33 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/computing.gif

Stasis01
11-13-2013, 03:34 PM
I see you have 100 posts on me now, that only took like a day.

Andis
11-13-2013, 03:38 PM
I just hope sirken/staff see this problem, and attempt to take a stab at it.

the exp bonus brought some new players yes, but it the same cycle that keeps happening

its a time for change. and the time is now, before you start losing more people.

I choose RED, on red99

Elderan
11-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Variance has only proven one thing..

The larger guild will win even more.

Andis
11-13-2013, 03:39 PM
Variance has only proven one thing..

The larger guild will win even more.

lol wow

not sure if srs or a moran

Vexenu
11-13-2013, 03:40 PM
How to fix this and prevent it from being repeated on Teams:

Have raid mobs spawn within a 6 hour window with a one hour advance shout. Example, Trakanon is killed, and can respawn anywhere from 72-78 hours later. If he is going to spawn at 75 hours, a global shout announces he will spawn an hour from now at 74 hours. It's basically a one hour advance batphone to everyone on the server. More dedicated guilds will be rewarded by being in a defensive position at zone lines since they can camp the entire 6 hour window, but casual players will be able to move in to attack as the window closes in the final hour. Epic PvP will result. The precise timing could be tinkered with, the main necessity here is serverwide advance shouts for all raid mobs to encourage mass PvP competition for those mobs rather than poopsocking or locking down precise mob spawn times at off-peak hours.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=120312

A six hour variance window is long enough to prevent mobs from being perpetually locked down at off-peak hours. A one-hour serverwide advance shout announcing mob spawns makes batphoning obsolete and means every raid spawn should be contested with PvP.

Rellapse35
11-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Blue players trying to get rid of Variance but Red is trying to get it LOL

Variance is stupid anyone wanting it does not know wtf they want and just wanna complain.

You literally have to have trackers, tracking 24 hours a day 7 days a week to keep up with spawn timers. If you do not stay on top on timers you will never win.

The casual/hardcore difference on blue is TRACKERS it takes tremendous resources from a guild to pull off the hours vs pixel reward.

It takes you only a few times of tracking 1 mob it's whole window to send a batphone out and only get 10 people to show up and watch the rival guild come in an get it. I doubt any of you got what it takes to do it more than 3 times.

No variance you know exactly when and where a guild is gonna be for a mob you also do not need 6 people tracking 40+ hours a week.

It is your fault you can't gather a big enough rebel force to counter them.

quit fucking blaming it on the server

Andis
11-13-2013, 03:42 PM
How to fix this and prevent it from being repeated on Red99:

A six hour variance window is long enough to prevent mobs from being perpetually locked down at off-peak hours. A one-hour serverwide advance shout announcing mob spawns makes batphoning obsolete and means every raid spawn should be contested with PvP.

fify

diplo
if i'm not mistaken, weren't bosses on live +/- 2 hours or something of that nature?

Terpuntine
It's Kunark loot.. Who gives a fuck

big mouth chew
11-13-2013, 03:43 PM

ding ding ding

Elderan
11-13-2013, 03:44 PM

Go ahead and test this on teams99 if you want..

Andis
11-13-2013, 03:44 PM
lol rellapse been on server for what 3 weeks?

take it from the vets, who been here since day 1

tracking aint an issue

if you want to bring this server back to its RED STATE

think bout the proposed options, all im saying.

Rellapse35
11-13-2013, 03:46 PM
I played on blue in a top guild for years. I got my vet status locked

you r the new bluebies who dunno wtf u want or are doing

Vexenu
11-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Blue players trying to get rid of Variance but Red is trying to get it LOL

Variance is stupid anyone wanting it does not know wtf they want and just wanna complain.

You literally have to have trackers, tracking 24 hours a day 7 days a week to keep up with spawn timers. If you do not stay on top on timers you will never win.

The casual/hardcore difference on blue is TRACKERS it takes tremendous resources from a guild to pull off the hours vs pixel reward.

It takes you only a few times of tracking 1 mob it's whole window to send a batphone out and only get 10 people to show up and watch the rival guild come in an get it. I doubt any of you got what it takes to do it more than 3 times.

No variance you know exactly when and where a guild is gonna be for a mob you also do not need 6 people tracking 40+ hours a week.

It is your fault you can't gather a big enough rebel force to counter them.

quit fucking blaming it on the server

This is all exactly right. Which is why you add in a serverwide shout to announce the raid spawn an hour before it pops. Then no one has to waste time tracking, guilds just mobilize for the PvP battle.

You need some type of variance to keep a guild from locking down spawns at off-peak hours, though. Or if not variance, some code that prevents raid mobs from spawning off-peak entirely. Say no spawning between 3 AM and 11 AM EST or something along those lines.

Andis
this aint blue homie

well wait, in a way it is..............................................

Elderan
lol rellapse been on server for what 3 weeks?

take it from the vets, who been here since day 1

tracking aint an issue

if you want to bring this server back to its RED STATE

think bout the proposed options, all im saying.

You know.. PVP isn't only when you can win...

PVP happens if you win OR lose... You had 20 people you had PVP if you wanted it.. You choose not to PVP. So don't cry about no PVP when you made the choice NOT to PVP.

Pudge
Variance is a must - if you want Red99 to be more than a one guild zerg box, smaller crews simply cannot improve in any way to beat a 50 man zerg that KNOWS that spawn time, so they just give up and quit or join.

It's common sense, but you have enough people that enjoy the uncontested free farm of pixels that they don't need that they will argue that things are great.

The problem is there's a small population of people that give a shit about change, so they will seem like the minority - when most of the people that have stuck around are pro staying in Nihilum and just farming PVE on their schedule.

One thing is guarenteed, no variance = two guild zerg matches till one side can't handle it, the only way no variance will work is with normal people who stop farming content when themselves and their guilds have gotten their fill and get bored - which hasn't and won't happen here due to the level of nerds addicted to this.

I have seen it from Nihilum, and the opposition - the PVP is boring zone hugging wait the other side out type shit, with very little action and most fights decided by numbers and classes due to the resist code (it's the reason my mage would rape spectre/gyno/elderan/really any melee while they try to find a gnome sized skeleton with no target circle, no name, nuking them for 650 dmg seukors from until recently without even concern for walls.)

TLDR Red99 stream release avoided variance questions because simulated random repops "might" happen that would create different timer mobs, but that was just smoke being blown up our ass which I don't care about because teams is required anyway - FFA is still a shit system for casuals.

sad days. on vztz no one nerded out this hard, the game was about fun. came to p99 which harbored all kinds of bluebs... and the Zerg resulted. now we need Teams in order to force bluebs to compet ewith eachother instead of zergin half the server pop.

just hope there is some team balancing mechanic that prevents everyone from rolling on the same team. or re-rolling to the "nilly" zerg team later on down the road

Andis
11-13-2013, 03:48 PM
You know.. PVP isn't only when you can win...

PVP happens if you win OR lose... You had 20 people you had PVP if you wanted it.. You choose not to PVP. So don't cry about no PVP when you made the choice NOT to PVP.

yes we got an einstein over here. lets bring 15* to battle 50* lets see who wins

fucking moran

your 2 for 2 elderan, maybe time to stop posting. seriously.

Elderan
11-13-2013, 03:50 PM
yes we got an einstein over here. lets bring 15* to battle 50* lets see who wins

fucking moran

your 2 for 2 elderan, maybe time to stop posting. seriously.

It is not about winning or losing. It is about playing the game.

Not everyone can win...

Pudge
11-13-2013, 03:51 PM

nice. i like it. GMs pls consider this for both R99 and Teams

Andis
11-13-2013, 03:51 PM
It is not about winning or losing. It is about playing the game.

Not everyone can win...

yes so if you want to farm dragons, with no pvp, go to blue

this is red, where people dont play blue cuz they want pvp

3/3 keep going.

Stasis01
11-13-2013, 03:52 PM
True, but with FFA everyone can join.

Rellapse35
11-13-2013, 03:52 PM
You guys cannot assemble more than 20 on a server repop.

What in the fuck do you actually think Variance is gonna all of a sudden give you 20 more people to answer batphones @ 6am with?

No variance promotes the shit out of PvP

You guys got outplayed by Nilly. You guys crying about "PVP" when you should have PVE on your mind, it is what attracted the 50 people to attend their server repop raid.

RoguePhantom
11-13-2013, 03:54 PM
Variance won't fix the problem Andis.

The simple fact its easier for people to poopsock at 6AM with ZERO risk of failure, than to toil around for scraps. So there will NEVER be a second guild on Red99, there will NEVER be true competition no matter if you spawn a mob specifically for a smaller guild.

FFA (and most Blue Emu) servers throughout history, have proven that on low population servers, one guild will rule. Its hard to have two 'factions/guilds/whatever' that can fight each other when the population hovers around 100.

The only thing you can hope for is what will ultimately happen... And that is Velious, Nihi won't be able to keep EVERY important mob down and will slowly lose their gear advantage. And eventually it will even the numbers, people will defect back to their original alignment, but this will take many many months.

Versch
11-13-2013, 03:59 PM
No dog in this fight, but...50 people for Kunark content? overkill to the max!

Andis
11-13-2013, 04:00 PM

What in the fuck do you actually think Variance is gonna all of a sudden give you 20 more people to answer batphones @ 6am with?

You guys got outplayed by Nilly. You guys crying about "PVP" when you should have PVE on your mind, it is what attracted the 50 people to attend their server repop raid.

a) when server was being reopened, was never announced.

b) variance means random spawn timers, aka, both sides equal shot at learning when mob spawns, not fixed day

c) no variance should promote guild pvp, due to this server pop it goes the other way, and with nihilum it de-motes pvp

d) this is red, people want pvp for the pve

Elderan
11-13-2013, 04:00 PM

This is the key problem they don't understand.

Andis
11-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Variance won't fix the problem Andis.

The simple fact its easier for people to poopsock at 6AM with ZERO risk of failure, than to toil around for scraps. So there will NEVER be a second guild on Red99, there will NEVER be true competition no matter if you spawn a mob specifically for a smaller guild.

FFA (and most Blue Emu) servers throughout history, have proven that on low population servers, one guild will rule. Its hard to have two 'factions/guilds/whatever' that can fight each other when the population hovers around 100.

The only thing you can hope for is what will ultimately happen... And that is Velious, Nihi won't be able to keep EVERY important mob down and will slowly lose their gear advantage. And eventually it will even the numbers, people will defect back to their original alignment, but this will take many many months.

not saying it will fix, but it will certainly open more opportunities

changes have to be made, otherwise we should just call this server blue2,99

Rellapse35
11-13-2013, 04:02 PM
a) when server was being reopened, was never announced.

b) variance means random spawn timers, aka, both sides equal shot at learning when mob spawns, not fixed day

c) no variance should promote guild pvp, due to this server pop it goes the other way, and with nihilum it de-motes pvp

20 people wanted to pvp for pve

50 people wanted to pve then pvp

Elderan
11-13-2013, 04:03 PM

Both sides have an equal shot now. Just the same as they will with variance.

The ONLY mass pvp this server has EVER seen is due to NO variance.

You say that, but in most cases it isn't true even with the so called hard core people.

Elderan
11-13-2013, 04:03 PM
No dog in this fight, but...50 people for Kunark content? overkill to the max!

Preparing for Velious....

big mouth chew
11-13-2013, 04:04 PM

probably more like 20 people hoping the other 50 didnt realize server was back up yet

Andis
11-13-2013, 04:06 PM

wrong 50 people wanted to pve, get their loot, then log off

get it right rellapse

Retti_
11-13-2013, 04:07 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/computing.gif

CANT GET 1 MOB ON FULL REPOP @ EVENING

WANTS VARIANCE

Kraftwerk
11-13-2013, 04:09 PM
No rly guys it's just about fun, you should totes pvp our 50 people with your 15.

It will be fun, it's all about the game, yolo yolo.

Andis
11-13-2013, 04:11 PM
No rly guys it's just about fun, you should totes pvp our 50 people with your 15.

It will be fun, it's all about the game, yolo yolo.

lololol

Smedy
11-13-2013, 04:12 PM
Static timers only good on server where there's 2 healthy guilds competing

Variance would do red99 real good, but i think we had this argument before and got crushed by heartbrands constant pounding about how good static timers are.

The game isn't about playing with friends or being good, it's about recruiting the numbers and make them logon for the static timer, really sad honestly.

Would be way more pvp if there's variance.

freez
11-13-2013, 04:16 PM
http://www.jim-harvey.com/wp-content/uploads/laugh_small.jpg

this server is such a shithole.

just a bunch of bluebies

variance is not a good idea for nilly or the alliance. elderan is right here somehow

guild cap would be funny. non classic and pretty much screams were all too weak and scared of pee vee pee so we outnumber other guilds 3:1.

would b nice if there were some real men on this server other than a handful that didnt act like water and flow the easiest possible way.

all good tho we all know this game is unhealthy the way most of us play it so im just gonna save myself 5 years of my maximum life span and laugh to think that 50 of you are logging into a server you ruined at any time of day to kill drusella - hoshkar.

;)

big mouth chew
11-13-2013, 04:16 PM
how bout instead of 'variance' vs 'static' we try debating 'raid mobs' vs 'no raid mobs'

i think that 'no raid mobs' would lead to more pvp
stop the madness, stop the spawns

Yagebasto
11-13-2013, 04:18 PM

Now the questions.

/signed

Andis.

brb porting out of pvp asap

Retti_
11-13-2013, 04:19 PM
The point is while we were killing the first 6 raid targets Lite was still porting his boxes and couldn't even snipe 1 out of 10

Andis
11-13-2013, 04:21 PM
The point is while we were killing the first 6 raid targets Lite was still porting his boxes and couldn't even snipe 1 out of 10

this is not the topic at hand

try to stay on topic, clearly has been hard for most of you posting in here

Rellapse35
11-13-2013, 04:21 PM

lol that is sad so worried about the peeveepee they could not get a single kill on a server repop.

had like 12 hours to get organized for it

Littlegyno 10.0
11-13-2013, 04:22 PM
all i see in this thread is andis crying cause him and his faggot pals can't do SHIT AGAINST THE DUKE

PRAISE DUKE NIZZAR KING OF RED99

Derubael
11-13-2013, 04:26 PM
What difference, if any, does variance make in the raid scene on red?

Also, out of ~15 raid targets that repopped after server came up, did someone other than nihilum get any, if not, why?

lastly, 'patch day' repops have nothing to do with variance.

Versch
11-13-2013, 04:26 PM
how bout instead of 'variance' vs 'static' we try debating 'raid mobs' vs 'no raid mobs'

i think that 'no raid mobs' would lead to more pvp
stop the madness, stop the spawns

PH for all dragons is now any "a_willowisp"

Rellapse35
11-13-2013, 04:27 PM

Also, out of ~15 raid targets that repopped after server came up, did someone other than nihilum get any, if not, why?

Why you ask? Bad leadership

Rellapse35
11-13-2013, 04:29 PM
It was funny Sirken calling you all retarded on twitch last weekend for wanting Variance.

Andis
11-13-2013, 04:30 PM

both questions addressed in my original post derubael

runlvlzero
11-13-2013, 04:31 PM

Now the questions.

/signed

Andis.

Andis confirmed more blue than me. Come to blue bra, I got room in my level 10 EC group.

Vayder

How delusional can one be?

A limit on the number of players in each guild accomplishes nothing. You can't stop more than 25 from logging onto the same vent server, you can't stop <Azrael> from forming <Azrael B> and raiding together.

At least that idea just does nothing. Adding variance is actively worse for the rebel forces. You guys know when the mobs will spawn and can plan to show up in force to contest. Once you add variance you will have no hope. You can't get players to log in now when your members have 7 days to plan to be there. How do you expect to have a force to compete when you have to be tracking multiple mobs through their window, defend your tracker from pvp, and then beat Nihilum on a batphone?

AffEcT
It was funny Sirken calling you all retarded on twitch last weekend for wanting Variance.

Because Sirken dont know shit about what its like playing on this server.

Apping nihi Rellapse?

BrobbVZ
11-13-2013, 04:32 PM
The problem isn't variance... notice like 20 out of the 50 players in Nilly that were at those raids were ex Force and ex Azrael members.. I wonder why? No one wants to play with people like Andis etc etc.. the list goes on and no reason for me to point fingers.

Derubael
11-13-2013, 04:34 PM

both questions addressed in my original post derubael

bolded the questions that were not answered in OP.

big mouth chew
11-13-2013, 04:34 PM
i bet brobb was one of the 50 nilly spamming refresh on server status eagerly awaiting his uncontested dragon raid
wut a joke

AffEcT
11-13-2013, 04:36 PM

Nihi killed all targets.

Littlegyno 10.0

they didn't even try to snipe some targets. they never mobilized. what they're wanting in for a mob to spawn at 4am in the morning and nobody to know about it so they can kill it pvp-free.

andis is a scum and he is trying to troll the staff into a change that will reduce pvp, not encourage it. typical vztz scum tactic.

Rellapse35
Because Sirken dont know shit about what its like playing on this server.

Apping nihi Rellapse?

Just b/c my opinion does not match up to someone ignorant to what he is asking? Makes me a nilly app?

Lulz

u fools r dum

Littlegyno 10.0
11-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Nihi killed all targets.

over how many hours? you guys didn't mobilize for one fucking target, u pathetic worm.

BrobbVZ
Come on lil chewie, you should know better than that. I got a text when server popped up and logged in. Simple as that, didn't think about EQ all day until I got that text homie.

Smedy

one guild logging on so huge numbers they can spread out forces and block other smaller guilds from doing it and stall em until big numbers show up

the server is all about recruiting the huge numbers now, it would be impossible to zerg with variance due to the fact you simply cannot get people to "wait" for shit to spawn 24/7, giving small dawgs a better shot at doing it

static spawns really good if theres 2 equal guilds tho, but there's never gonna be that here we seen that

Leftoverture
11-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Why not give variance a chance? We've seen the results of the current system for a very long time now and thats 40 poopsocks know when to log on and down their pixel providers exactly

Rellapse35
11-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Go ask Taken or Divinity or BDA the small dogs over on blue how much they get to kill with variance.

Now that is how many you will get .

Retti_
11-13-2013, 04:41 PM
Kill 6 mobs before lite finishes porting his boxes

Hehe

AffEcT
11-13-2013, 04:41 PM
Why not give variance a chance? We've seen the results of the current system for a very long time now and thats 40 poopsocks know when to log on and down their pixel providers exactly

Littlegyno 10.0
11-13-2013, 04:42 PM
affect is that u kaahbaal? u little assburger worm

Rellapse35
11-13-2013, 04:42 PM
Nothing works you have blue begging to get rid of stupid variance and you got you tards begging for it.

Neither system works for a top end heavy kunark server

deal with it and quit fucking crying

Andis
11-13-2013, 04:44 PM

Derubael
11-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Why did nihilum get all raid targets on a full repop day where every target was up?

Don't try to tell me they had enough people logged in to contest every possible target, or even stall every target. So what happened?

Retti_
11-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Cant get 1 while we busy killing 1 through 6

Asks for variance

Looooool

Rellapse35
11-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Why did nihilum get all raid targets on a full repop day where every target was up?

Don't try to tell me they had enough people logged in to contest every possible target, or even stall every target. So what happened?

Staff p much laughing at you for being bad

Derubael
11-13-2013, 04:49 PM
Staff p much laughing at you for being bad

Don't put words in my mouth.

It's a legitimate question.

Littlegyno 10.0
11-13-2013, 04:53 PM
It is a legitimate question. They have no answer. Andis is a complete fucking retard.

Retti_
11-13-2013, 04:55 PM
Prolly cus lite busy 2 boxing to port random classes and changing his mind on what to do for 2 hours

runlvlzero
11-13-2013, 04:57 PM

Because the red server shits on all star players like me who would otherwise enjoy pvp. And the only people left are retarded scum or established RmTers in the opposition.

Littlegyno 10.0
11-13-2013, 04:57 PM
Azrael and associated scumfucks have zero mobilization. What they want is to be able to park all 50 of their boxes (Lite and co. 2 box) and then when a mob spawns kill it without any PVP.

runlvlzero
11-13-2013, 05:01 PM
Azrael and associated scumfucks have zero mobilization. What they want is to be able to park all 50 of their boxes (Lite and co. 2 box) and then when a mob spawns kill it without any PVP.

They are also 10x more toxic than Nihilum on a good day. It's not just mobilization. It's a majority lack of skill, motivation, drugs, and stupidity.

runlvlzero
11-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Groupin with Azrael players is always a chore. Lite, and Mostbitter an exception.

Bidin
11-13-2013, 05:04 PM

One way to solve this would be to recruit a zerg yourself.
Unfortunately you and your leadership are complete utter retards and can't seem to hold any members or new recruits to compete due to your toxic personalities.
Cry more.

Elderan
11-13-2013, 05:04 PM
Don't put words in my mouth.

It's a legitimate question.

Honest answer..

They are slow to mobilize. Server came up and we had people ready to go within minutes. They had 20 on but it took them almost an hour. We had 3 bosses down before they even could form up.

They picked the wrong target to snipe.

Variance would not change any of this as you can see from above. Variance rewards those who can dedicate time to track and mobilize. Two things that Nihilum has proven we are MUCH better at. All variance would do is grief us by requiring us to poopsock like blue.

Bidin
11-13-2013, 05:05 PM

Nihilum got every single target because when we approached the target Azrael was going for, they gated out and logged off.

runlvlzero
11-13-2013, 05:06 PM
There is one good 55~ group on the server not in Nihilum. and it consists of Mcloven, Miidget, and Lartanin.

Everyone else you see is a fuck or an alt of a fuck and either dumb, or soloing.

They don't want to contest dragons. However they are perfectly happy to bitch about it.

Genedin
11-13-2013, 05:07 PM
I'm a bit confused on why variance would not add a bit more competition and have formulated my thoughts below. I'm not pushing for either as I am not educated enough to have as solid opinion but would pose this question.

It seems to me that comparing the blue server to the red server is a bit erroneous when it comes to the initial subject of this post.

In the instance of a server repop if a guild has 2-3X more players than the next competing guild there is going to be a low motivation for the smaller guilds to log on and even attempt. If you know that 50 members of the opposing guild will be on raiding under organized leadership that is 99% sure to get any raid objective they set, and will possibly just wipe your guild on whatever you are trying to kill because they can....you very well may not pay much attention to a bat phone......

Although the above paragraph seem to be what this thread has degraded into talking about, variance in itself seems like it would function differently on a pvp server than a blue server. You are still going to have the dominant server getting more people online for raid mobs faster most of the time, but the difference is the opposing smaller guilds cant stall you with pvp.... and maybe sometimes the members of the top raiding guilds wont be able to log in with the mass of players they usually can and maybe it will give the other guilds a slight chance to get the target. More of a chance than they would have with 50 people knowing exactly when the raid mob is going to spawn, which is essentially 0.

runlvlzero
11-13-2013, 05:08 PM
And it's actually on a few of those derps bitching on the forums. The rest are content to patiently solo and wait for their Nihilum apps.

Elderan
11-13-2013, 05:11 PM
and maybe sometimes the members of the top raiding guilds wont be able to log in with the mass of players they usually can and maybe it will give the other guilds a slight chance to get the target. More of a chance than they would have with 50 people knowing exactly when the raid mob is going to spawn, which is essentially 0.

If they have trouble logging in 20 people when the downtime was known for weeks you must assume they would not be able to log in 20 at a moments notice when say VS spawns.

However if the 50 person crew could log in 1/2 their normal numbers it would be 25 vs 10 and the big guild would still get the mob.

The difference is the required time to track etc goes WAY up and makes the server less fun for everyone.

big mouth chew
11-13-2013, 05:11 PM
Because the red server shits on all star players like me who would otherwise enjoy pvp. And the only people left are retarded scum or established RmTers in the opposition.

which one am i? :rolleyes:

runlvlzero
11-13-2013, 05:16 PM

Your neither. You A. do no contest dragons. B. do what you do and enjoy it. C. your a pal to the true box pvp newbz who just aint got no love. D. you don't come on here and QQ about dragons.

I didn't leave red cause of FoH, or you chewie :D

Your like the only hero left on the damn box. Everyone else is going to burn out from pixel lust or join nihilum.

There's just not enough FoH to merit mention lol :p

No offense though, your good at pvp. But not an all star. Rookie Chewie, loved rookie though. I seen big plays in my days. Don't worry about making them or you will just end up like me.

I don't think the server will ever turn around as long as people with dreams of big plays only have 2 options. Everyone else is where they want to be. And no one is really looking for change.

big mouth chew
11-13-2013, 05:18 PM
cant even talk to you cause you just keep editing your post every 5 mins

pharmakos
11-13-2013, 05:21 PM
how many of you guys have played on Blue?

on Blue, Variance just makes it *easier* for the top guild to keep the raid mobs locked down. variance requires 24/7 tracking 4-5 days a week. being able to always field a tracker (shittiest job in the guild) for each raid target requires having a huge roster.

if the smaller guilds can't compete even when they know the respawn time a week ahead of time and can plan ahead, what makes you think they'll be able to compete against 4 AM batphones?

the grass is not always greener on the other side

Genedin
11-13-2013, 05:22 PM
If they have trouble logging in 20 people when the downtime was known for weeks you must assume they would not be able to log in 20 at a moments notice when say VS spawns.

However if the 50 person crew could log in 1/2 their normal numbers it would be 25 vs 10 and the big guild would still get the mob.

The difference is the required time to track etc goes WAY up and makes the server less fun for everyone.

I agree with this at the current state of the server. But I have seen it fluctuate quite a bit in the past few months....however it always ends up back in the same state...and I do agree with many of the posts as to why.... but I digress.

There was a time when Az/Force/Classic may have had a chance to batphone and get enough people on to contest, but simply could not match Nihi when it came to actual raid days. I know a lot of people quit or took a break then came back and joined Nihi due to the "can't beat them join them mentality." It cannot be argued Nihi has the best leadership and coordination on the server but I just see it as giving others a chance against superior numbers all other things equal......which they aren't as discussed.

All that said, I have never played on blue to experience the true poop-sock of variance and can't speak to the fun to fairness ratio it would add to or decrease and will have to lean on the experienced players for insight.

runlvlzero
11-13-2013, 05:22 PM
fair nuff
i was taking the term 'opposition' personally because i am opposed

but yeah he's right, i actually have fun playing eq so theres a big difference

Jimmies almost rustled haha :eek:

Andis
11-13-2013, 05:26 PM
I'm a bit confused on why variance would not add a bit more competition and have formulated my thoughts below. I'm not pushing for either as I am not educated enough to have as solid opinion but would pose this question.

It seems to me that comparing the blue server to the red server is a bit erroneous when it comes to the initial subject of this post.

In the instance of a server repop if a guild has 2-3X more players than the next competing guild there is going to be a low motivation for the smaller guilds to log on and even attempt. If you know that 50 members of the opposing guild will be on raiding under organized leadership that is 99% sure to get any raid objective they set, and will possibly just wipe your guild on whatever you are trying to kill because they can....you very well may not pay much attention to a bat phone......

Although the above paragraph seem to be what this thread has degraded into talking about, variance in itself seems like it would function differently on a pvp server than a blue server. You are still going to have the dominant server getting more people online for raid mobs faster most of the time, but the difference is the opposing smaller guilds cant stall you with pvp.... and maybe sometimes the members of the top raiding guilds wont be able to log in with the mass of players they usually can and maybe it will give the other guilds a slight chance to get the target. More of a chance than they would have with 50 people knowing exactly when the raid mob is going to spawn, which is essentially 0.

nilbog
11-13-2013, 05:28 PM
Ok so when the server came back online..

-How many players logged on within an hour?
-How many of those players are raid capable?
-What % of those players were Nihilum?
-Did they all go to the same location? Where was it?
-Where did everyone else go?
-Have the smaller guilds attempted a truce on respawn days?

In my honest opinion, adding the variance PvE has would mean everyone else gets NO raid targets. This is quite a similar situation that happened on eqlive during classic. So wtf.

Retti_
Because the red server shits on all star players like me who would otherwise enjoy pvp.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvjrc1xkA01r2pd0x.gif

Bidin
There was a time when Az/Force/Classic may have had a chance to batphone and get enough people on to contest, but simply could not match Nihi when it came to actual raid days. I know a lot of people quit or took a break then came back and joined Nihi due to the "can't beat them join them mentality." It cannot be argued Nihi has the best leadership and coordination on the server but I just see it as giving others a chance against superior numbers all other things equal......which they aren't as discussed.

While I cannot talk for everyone in the Az / Force crew, most of those members joined Nihilum not because we couldn't beat them, but because Azrael were such toxic players. There was bad blood from when Az and force went at each other because Az wanted to absorb Force.

krazyGlue
11-13-2013, 05:30 PM
variance would help on respawn day. not server restarts, and yes it would be a huuge difference. but hey im tired of wasting my time. nihilum has devs, +gms on their team.. its like beating a dead horse andis. just give up

Genedin
11-13-2013, 05:31 PM
While I cannot talk for everyone in the Az / Force crew, most of those members joined Nihilum not because we couldn't beat them, but because Azrael were such toxic players. There was bad blood from when Az and force went at each other because Az wanted to absorb Force.

I'm trying not to get involved in smearing other players as is popular, but I do agree with you here. I should have been more clear, "Force" members by themselves couldn't contest, and indeed Az was not an option.

Retti_
11-13-2013, 05:32 PM

-How many players logged on within an hour? 150
-How many of those players are raid capable?90
-What % of those players were Nihilum? 40/90
-Did they all go to the same location? Where was it?40 nilly in KC within 15 minutes. 20 azrael streamed into skyfire over 2 hour period

In my honest opinion, adding the variance PvE has would mean everyone else gets NO raid targets. This is quite a similar situation that happened on eqlive during classic. So wtf.

krazyGlue
11-13-2013, 05:32 PM
I just hope you guys either have a strct.policy on hiding your identity if your a GM or DEV if you play on teams. +/tinfoil hat

runlvlzero
11-13-2013, 05:34 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvjrc1xkA01r2pd0x.gif

I may be unpopular. But no one can deny I am a good EQ'er. I am unpopular because the 'opposition' just wants to continue doing their thing and will take absolutely zero criticism.

Had I stuck to 100% nihilum bashing and rolled the class I was asked to by a bunch of faggorts, I would have been able to ascend the ranks of the opposition and QQ with good reason about how much I sucked.

It's ironic just how nihilistic the rebels are.

Last double rage post:

You fucks are the most selfish, anticompetative, greedy assholes I have ever had the pleasure of playing a video game with.

Your focus is soley on your own enjoyment and you have the worst tunnel vision and blinders of any people I have ever met online.

--- argument complete. Back to blue. Hopefully I can stay off these damn forums for a week or more.

pharmakos
11-13-2013, 05:41 PM
Did they all go to the same location? Where was it?40 nilly in KC within 15 minutes. 20 azrael streamed into skyfire over 2 hour period

did azrael get talendor, then?

if not, and in 2 hours they couldn't field enough people to kill talendor.... then why does anyone think the snap-response times required with variance are an improvement?

Nothxu
11-13-2013, 05:42 PM

Bad leadership on Azrael side. Bad mobilization. Bunch of VZTZ burn outs. Etc.

krazyGlue
11-13-2013, 05:44 PM

says the guy that showed up late. to your 51man zerg

Nothxu
11-13-2013, 05:44 PM

Non-factor who only griefs noobs in Lower Guk. I consider you the Sickpuppy of Guk. Grats.

Littlegyno 10.0
11-13-2013, 05:46 PM

they're not trying to legit get variance. they're trying to add a non classic mechanic in order to troll Nihilum. If you can't get enough people on for repop after a 24 hr downtime how the fuck can you get people on for a 4am random trakanon or vs?

Retti_
11-13-2013, 05:47 PM
did azrael get talendor, then?

if not, and in 2 hours they couldn't field enough people to kill talendor.... then why does anyone think the snap-response times required with variance are an improvement?

No they didnt and we knew they wouldnt so we left it to end of rotation to rub it in

Nothxu
11-13-2013, 05:49 PM
It makes me sad nilbog responded to Andis' troll post.

Gyno is right. The calls for variance from delusional Stasis / Andis is a ploy simply to try and grief Nihilum further. Not because they would be able to get any more raid targets, but simply because Nihilum would need to spread out trackers throughout the world and watch them more diligently.

pharmakos
11-13-2013, 05:50 PM
No they didnt and we knew they wouldnt so we left it to end of rotation to rub it in

lol

Silikten
11-13-2013, 05:52 PM
rellapse sig = proof blue is absolutely terrible or Doors is. From the few weeks playing w/ him, he was as on Lamort's level.

Sig makes me giggle everytime

Andis
its simple, with no variance, nihilum load in their 50+ with intentions to down the mobs, at their exact timers. Like Genedin said above, who would even want to load in in the opposition to even attempt with such great numbers. thus, de-moting pvp

with variance put in, this will make it harder for both guilds. tracking would be needed etc., but more importantly it gives either side an equal chance to realize a) mob is up b) send out batphone

depending on time of day/day of the week/people available will determine the winner

how it is now, I feel alot of people dont care to login even with server reset, cuz we know the outcome, nihi has 50+ waiting at char select

with variance, its anyones ball game

big mouth chew
Non-factor who only griefs noobs in Lower Guk. I consider you the Sickpuppy of Guk. Grats.

u sound mad that i got real estate ehehehe
or ur mad that i called you a shitbeard for joining the top guild on a pvp server in order to avoid pvp ehehehe
either way, did you delete & uninstall yet??

Retti_
11-13-2013, 05:53 PM
But u cant kill 1 mob while we busy in another zone killing 9 even without pvping

Nothxu
11-13-2013, 05:54 PM
Truth hurts bra. Farm all the fbss you want.

I joined Nihilum because I played on Sullon Zek with Nizzar and saw he was leading a guild here. Knew nothing about the server when I joined besides the fact that it was a pvp eq emu that aimed to be like Classic EQ.

Littlegyno 10.0
11-13-2013, 05:55 PM
Why didn't your pals mobilize and kill Talendor then? Andis what's the deal dog?

pharmakos
11-13-2013, 05:55 PM
yeah if Azrael couldn't kill little old Talendor in 2 hours, i don't see how variance would help anyone but Nihilum

its Talendor.... there's probably people on Blue that would be able to kill him with 3-6 people if he was left up long enough.

RoguePhantom
11-13-2013, 05:57 PM
It comes down to Nihi have mass invited EVERY person who WANTS and is CAPABLE of raiding at all hours of the day. Those left are the ones that even Nihi doesn't want or that are too burned out IRL.

And any of those that are on, don't care enough because this server is DEAD.

There are plenty who can login, but WHY would you care about a DEAD server? This server is on lockdown by one guild. You explain to me why anyone wants to contest a server that is for all intensive purposes, Nihilum's Box?

Colgate

how does it feel to get absolutely shit stomped 60-0 twice in a row at the botb by a "VZTZ burnout" wearing a tattered mantle and feathered leggings?

Andis
point is, this is a red server, being made into a blue server, and staff should realize this

I'm just trying to give an option for change, and why not give it a shot?

It's been like this the whole time, no guild v guild pvp cuz nihilum, outnumber and make up about half of server pop

no one is saying make it permanent, but at least give it a shot damn

HippoNipple
11-13-2013, 05:58 PM

Everyone that currently wants to raid and is high enough level is in Nihilum. There were probably 120 people on last night within an hour of the server being up. Nihilum had over 50 people at one point, then it dropped to mid 40's (probably some boxing for buffs/teleports).

Out of 120 people there may have been 10 people max that were level 60 that are not in Nihilum. Basically everyone that isn't in Nihilum that is in raid range went to skyfire and ran into a wall of 40 something players.

PvP didn't happen, 1-2 hours of buffing and mobilizing with uncontested splurts of 10 second PvE happened, another day on red99.

pharmakos
11-13-2013, 06:01 PM
the only reason they did Variance on BLue is because there would be 300 people standing on Venril Sathir's spawn point every time he was going to pop

Variance does nothing but make it harder to kill raid mobs. it will not help the second tier guilds on Red, period.

RoguePhantom
11-13-2013, 06:04 PM
Variance does nothing but make it harder to kill raid mobs. it will not help the second tier guilds on Red, period.

This.

SamwiseRed
11-13-2013, 06:07 PM
i actually dont agree with variance. i think not having variance allows for the maximum amount of pvp HOWEVER im not going to deny that was zergy as hell. trust me guys, variance would not have helped. nilly has just too many god damn people.

Andis
11-13-2013, 06:09 PM
i dont care if its harder, at least it will attempt to even the playing field

target timers known: 50 nihi rdy to load in, NOT FOR PVP

target timers unknown: eliminates the readiness aspect, giving any guild a shot

Nothxu
11-13-2013, 06:09 PM
how does it feel to get absolutely shit stomped 60-0 twice in a row at the botb by a "VZTZ burnout" wearing a tattered mantle and feathered leggings?

I am honestly glad you won since you seem to take so much enjoyment out of a scenario that would never happen in game. Even with those shitty items, you still had more HP than I did, more AC, and iksar regen. Regardless, I was just happy to get to where I got, and did literally no preparation for the BoTB at all (my fault I know, but it's the truth).

When I have fought you in game, actually using jousting weapons, the battles have been much closer. You should be thanking me for a shitty performance, thanking Smedy for your character, and thanking Sirken for his bad decision is giving out AoNs to random noobs (he did learn from his mistake though, thankfully).

Littlegyno 10.0
11-13-2013, 06:11 PM

target timers known: 50 nihi rdy to load in, NOT FOR PVP

care to explain how you and your pals couldn't kill talendor over 2 hours? maybe a lack of mobilization and coordination?

Please explain.

Tavrin
11-13-2013, 06:12 PM
Not sure how Variance would help at all. Nihilum has a massive portion of the 60s population, and has a much stronger batphone response than the other guilds; non-nihilum guilds would have an even smaller chance at raid mobs with variance and less pvp surrounding it.

Higher pop, and another raid guild option is about all that will help.

HippoNipple
I get that it is harder and requires more time logged into the game when there is variance but what the opposition is hoping is that their smaller numbers can play longer hours and hopefully contest.

For Nihilum it is easy right now because they have a specific schedule where they log in as many level 60's as the rest of the server combined. Some of these players literally play 5 hours a week because it is so easy for them to jump in and down raid targets.

If you had variance Nihilum wouldn't be able to bring close to 50 players. The people playing outside of Nihilum are playing on their own schedules.

Last night for instance, if Nihilum didn't know there was a raid they might have had 10 people on. You bat phone people and maybe get another 10 players. 30 of those 50 probably won't log on because they didn't have notice and are doing something else in real life.

pharmakos

thats not true though. it makes the readiness aspect even more important -- to get targets under variance, you need to be ready 24/7.

Rellapse35
11-13-2013, 06:14 PM
rellapse sig = proof blue is absolutely terrible or Doors is. From the few weeks playing w/ him, he was as on Lamort's level.

Sig makes me giggle everytime

lol yeh rite

runlvlzero
11-13-2013, 06:15 PM

Dood, GM guy. You've been told the opposition is irrelevant because of their on behavior that is why.

Variance will not improve their relevance, except Nihilum may leave a mob up for 4 hrs instead of 2.

Derubael
11-13-2013, 06:19 PM
Think of the repop yesterday as a test of variance. Similar situations - you had a roughly +/- 12 hour window when you knew your target(s) would spawn. As soon as that server popped up on the list, you send out the batphone, everyone logs in, and you go after your target.

If nihilum got all the targets in a variance situation where every raid mob in Norrath spawned at the same time, why would you think you'd have a chance at one or two targets that Nihilum has characters camped out at with trackers ready to batphone?

SamwiseRed
11-13-2013, 06:19 PM
dude if u cant even get people to contest 50 neckbeards at a known time, why do you think variance will solve this? there just arnt enough players that are that dedicated to this game. i for one would never be part of a batphone system, thats just too much.

runlvlzero
11-13-2013, 06:20 PM
Nihilum can also take out 3 targets at once. If they chose to.

runlvlzero
11-13-2013, 06:20 PM
dude if u cant even get people to contest 50 neckbeards at a known time, why do you think variance will solve this? there just arnt enough players that are that dedicated to this game. i for one would never be part of a batphone system, thats just too much.

dedicated to this game...

They cant even comprehend/identify what Nihilums game is and find a way to beat it.

Keep getting them KDRs against noobs guys.

Zalaerian
11-13-2013, 06:25 PM

Andis
11-13-2013, 07:02 PM
I get that it is harder and requires more time logged into the game when there is variance but what the opposition is hoping is that their smaller numbers can play longer hours and hopefully contest.

For Nihilum it is easy right now because they have a specific schedule where they log in as many level 60's as the rest of the server combined. Some of these players literally play 5 hours a week because it is so easy for them to jump in and down raid targets.

If you had variance Nihilum wouldn't be able to bring close to 50 players. The people playing outside of Nihilum are playing on their own schedules.

Last night for instance, if Nihilum didn't know there was a raid they might have had 10 people on. You bat phone people and maybe get another 10 players. 30 of those 50 probably won't log on because they didn't have notice and are doing something else in real life.

Andis
11-13-2013, 07:04 PM
Think of the repop yesterday as a test of variance. Similar situations - you had a roughly +/- 12 hour window when you knew your target(s) would spawn. As soon as that server popped up on the list, you send out the batphone, everyone logs in, and you go after your target.

If nihilum got all the targets in a variance situation where every raid mob in Norrath spawned at the same time, why would you think you'd have a chance at one or two targets that Nihilum has characters camped out at with trackers ready to batphone?

cuz last night server was down for over 20 hours, when we were told 12

so it was implied, with variance, no one will know until tracker confirms

runlvlzero
11-13-2013, 07:05 PM
30 of those 50 probably won't log on because they didn't have notice and are doing something else in real life.

you mean /q out of their wow raid just to stomp your pathetic ass 1 more time.

pharmakos
11-13-2013, 07:19 PM

"we would have done better if the downtime was more predictable" srsly?

that's actually a stronger argument for no variance

Derubael
11-13-2013, 07:22 PM

So you're saying it came up within 12 hrs of when it was supposed to?

+/- 12 hour variance. Why did nihilum get all the targets, and why do you think it will be better when they are tracking 1 or 2 with all of their characters camped at those targets as opposed to every raid mob in Norrath?

I just don't think you're going for the right solution here.

Andis
11-13-2013, 07:26 PM

+/- 12 hour variance. Why did nihilum get all the targets, and why do you think it will be better when they are tracking 1 or 2 with all of their characters camped at those targets as opposed to every raid mob in Norrath?

? the server was expected to come back at any point, different scenario

with variance, it wont be expected. so those 50 wont be able to log in right away, giving the other guilds a shot at least

im not saying to make it permanent here, im saying to give it a shot, and see how server reacts to it

why not give it a shot? anything is better than what it is now....

Elderan
11-13-2013, 07:27 PM

Boom Goes the Dynamite (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W45DRy7M1no)

Could not have said it better.

Edgat
11-13-2013, 07:27 PM
its simple, with no variance, nihilum load in their 50+ with intentions to down the mobs, at their exact timers. Like Genedin said above, who would even want to load in in the opposition to even attempt with such great numbers. thus, de-moting pvp

dude this was as close to variance as it gets, server came up at an UNANNOUNCED TIME and nihilum fielded 50 people within minutes that is more than we usually get when we know when shit will be up. Opposition fielded 20 after an hour aka 3-4 bosses already down.

The best the opposition has ever done is when they know exactly when something will spawn and can camp out 20 alts at the boss spawn so they have even numbers and can log an alt as soon as their main dies to pvp.

With scheduled times people get lazy and complacent and you get the chance to prep for days ahead of time. You had 8 days of uncontested VP we batphoned everytime we saw a person farming a key piece or trying to get into VP and shut you down even though we couldn't even follow you inside the dungeon we had like 8 corpses (clerics, warriors, bards) pilled up in Skyfire just from batphoning for pvp.

TLDR; you are making the best case against your own arguement.

Andis
11-13-2013, 07:28 PM
i disagree

its worth giving it a shot tho

is it not?

Edgat
11-13-2013, 07:31 PM
i disagree

is it not?

last night was your shot and it failed

Elderan
11-13-2013, 07:33 PM
i disagree

is it not?

Because p99 is like the government. Once something goes in, be it good or bad it stays in...

pharmakos
11-13-2013, 07:47 PM
why not give it a shot? anything is better than what it is now....

be careful what you wish for

are you personally willing to spend 4 or more days at a time just sitting in a zone tracking a raid mob?

mikemandella
11-13-2013, 07:57 PM

I gotta say I agree with Nilbog/Elderan on this one.. Reality is we were contesting with even #'s There are plenty of newer players coming up in the new Red Dawn/random guilds etc.. Guess what you have to help new people. You even have to help and guild with people you don't like... In business you go out of business if you can't work with others or fix situations that aren't going your way.

The solution isn't to force the staff to add variance or force people to a certain guild or guild caps etc.. It's to make our guild a place more players want to be. We all have to play the hand we are dealt. Nilly is just playing theirs.. it's not good, it's not bad, it's not unfair.. it just is what it is bro.

-Oppressor

Derubael
11-13-2013, 08:02 PM
? the server was expected to come back at any point, different scenario

with variance, it wont be expected. so those 50 wont be able to log in right away, giving the other guilds a shot at least

Now im convinced you're just trolling.

You understand what happens when we do variance, right? People still know when the mob is coming, there is just a +/- x hours window for the mob to spawn. The only difference between last night and implemented variance is that you'll have maybe 1-3 mobs in window, as opposed to everything being in window like it was last night.

Variance isn't going to help other guilds get targets. If no one but nihilum got targets last night, there is an entirely different problem going on than what you're describing.

Bamz4l
11-13-2013, 08:09 PM
Variance isn't going to help other guilds get targets. If no one but nihilum got targets last night, there is an entirely different problem going on than what you're describing.

plz refer to screenshot where nihilum had half of the server population tagged and in the same zone.

note that this wouldn't be much of a problem on live, but the shitty resist system here prevents any pvp hero from showing his full potential (eg: 6 to 1 ratio)

BrobbVZ
11-13-2013, 08:13 PM
Derubael please forgive Andis. This kid definitely has down syndrome, I've been guilded with him, I know his logic, and it is far worse than a teenage girl on her first period.... Seriously, don't ever try to have a logical discussion with this kid.

Littlegyno 10.0
11-13-2013, 08:18 PM
andis shown to be a fucking asperger retarded faggot in front of whole box. luv it

Nads
11-13-2013, 08:28 PM
You guys care way too much.

Nads
11-13-2013, 08:29 PM
i think you work for nihilum already

LAWD that was a quick ban!:eek:

Andis
11-13-2013, 08:43 PM
why would people know when the mob is spawning on variance?

they wouldnt know exact time right?

derubael?

pharmakos
11-13-2013, 08:44 PM
why would people know when the mob is spawning on variance?

they wouldnt know exact time right?

right

just like the repop last night

Andis
11-13-2013, 08:50 PM
last night they knew approx time, server was coming bak up

there is a difference.

Edgat
11-13-2013, 08:57 PM

there is a difference.

this is EXACTLY what variance means

you know approx when it will spawn so if its say a 3 days spawn you know within 8 hours when it will spawn that is what happened last night how do you not get this?

pharmakos
11-13-2013, 08:59 PM

there is a difference.

"knowing the approximate time" is exactly what variance is dude. there is no difference.

Lowlife
11-13-2013, 09:25 PM
just make it completely random lol

Tune
11-13-2013, 09:30 PM
Andis you are dumb as fuk

the times u guys did the best is when you KNEW THE TIMER.

ur crying about variance just to make people's live inconvenient.

You guys should probably get your head out of your asses on repop day, u can fuk with us / get a few targets if u didn't suck ass at mobilizing

cry less about rules and worry more about getting your shit together

Colgate
11-13-2013, 09:32 PM
You guys should probably get your head out of your asses on repop day, u can fuk with us / get a few targets if u didn't suck ass at mobilizing

this is true

cry less about rules and worry more about getting your shit together

this however applies to you as well when considering the whole VP training thing

how does TMO get every mob?

Rellapse35
11-13-2013, 09:35 PM
this is true

this however applies to you as well when considering the whole VP training thing

how does TMO get every mob?

Thy did not get Trak,Vs,Talendor,naggy far as I know

Dacuk
11-13-2013, 09:38 PM
i definitely can't say what impact variance would have. I can say that fielding a force of 50 level 60s pretty much guarantees there will be no mass pvp on this 100 person server. And that is the problem.

Shits been boring as hell with this lack of bigtime pvp. I haven't been in a pvp fight where have had more than two groups on our side in like a month.

Holey
11-13-2013, 09:58 PM
i SENSE mad in this thread.

/Link Child's Tear

Colgate
11-13-2013, 10:02 PM
Thy did not get Trak,Vs,Talendor,naggy far as I know

i meant in VP

despite being trained in VP and having no PvP solution luxury, TMO gets nearly every single VP dragon

Andis
11-13-2013, 10:14 PM
i definitely can't say what impact variance would have. I can say that fielding a force of 50 level 60s pretty much guarantees there will be no mass pvp on this 100 person server. And that is the problem.

Shits been boring as hell with this lack of bigtime pvp. I haven't been in a pvp fight where have had more than two groups on our side in like a month.

/signed

Dullah
11-13-2013, 10:15 PM
There has never been a major guild on red99 that didn't outnumber Nihilum at some point in time. Holocaust outnumbered us both preban and postban at times, Founding Fathers outnumbered us, Vae Victus outnumbered us prior to Kunark, the Azrael crew outnumbered us a several points in time both by themselves or with allies.

Its a guilds responsibility to recruit and manage the guild in a way that makes it appealing for new players. This is, and always has been, a part of competitive raiding in an MMO. After being unable to kill Trakanon due to being outnumbered by over 30% several times, we made it a point to recruit more players.

There are up to 180 players on at a time lately, and though Nihilum is currently raiding with 40 players, that still leaves a large portion of the population who could join another guild.

Stop making excuses.

Find a leader capable of accomplishing these objectives.

Profit

Bazia
11-13-2013, 10:35 PM

I was in TS while the server was down, truth is there is only like 8 people who feel like logging in and trying to out race Nihilum to garbage mobs like Faydedar.

Even Lite doesn't really care from what he was sounding like, I spent most of the time talking to Salem about pokemon and sharing youtube videos with Deluxee and Lite.

So not really a leadership issue, more of a not enough people willing to log in and and battle for the shittiest raid mobs possible (including me I logged off after like 40 minutes and watched youtube pokemon videos)

The server currently just isn't a product that is appealing to 85% of the level 55+ outside of Nihilum from what I can tell, and it's kind of humorous that people even take the current effort being put forth by Azrael seriously.

HAHAHA U FAILD U DIDNT GET 1 MOB (cuz no one cares any more pals)

Lowlife
11-13-2013, 10:39 PM
I was in TS while the server was down, truth is there is only like 8 people who feel like logging in and trying to out race Nihilum to garbage mobs like Faydedar.

Even Lite doesn't really care from what he was sounding like, I spent most of the time talking to Salem about pokemon and sharing youtube videos with Deluxee and Lite.

So not really a leadership issue, more of a not enough people willing to log in and and battle for the shittiest raid mobs possible (including me I logged off after like 40 minutes and watched youtube pokemon videos)

The server currently just isn't a product that is appealing to 85% of the level 55+ outside of Nihilum from what I can tell, and it's kind of humorous that people even take the current effort being put forth by Azrael seriously.

HAHAHA U FAILD U DIDNT GET 1 MOB (cuz no one cares any more pals)

Absolutely accurate. But Nihilum members won't believe nor understand this post because I'm convinced that a sizable portion of their membership views reality through very different lenses than the rest of us.

lite
11-13-2013, 10:44 PM
TLDR ...

I fired Azrael back up after the GM's agreed to implement simulated patch days, which would alleviate zerg mode recruitment as the only viable option to competing. shit's dumb

Bazia
11-13-2013, 10:48 PM
Lite's a saint imo, he literally doesn't give a fuck any more about fighting zergs with 1 group of people.

He just does stuff to support the dozen or so people who still want to log in and do some content outside of Nihilum.

Colgate
11-13-2013, 11:08 PM
Vae Victus outnumbered us prior to Kunark

you being serious right now ender?

all those level 14 people in unrest giving you a run for your money in classic L O L

Dullah
11-13-2013, 11:16 PM
Lite's a saint imo, he literally doesn't give a fuck any more about fighting zergs with 1 group of people.

He just does stuff to support the dozen or so people who still want to log in and do some content outside of Nihilum.

Translation - defeated.

When Azrael had 35 + allies at Trakanon one month ago, the whole zerg thing was out the window.

Time for someone new to lead that "gives a fuck."

Elderan
11-13-2013, 11:21 PM
Can't win?

Try and get the rules changed!

The Azrael way..

Honestly best thing that could happen is Lite quit.. another leader will emerge and they wont be nearly as bad as Lite and then a solid guild will emerge.

Elderan
11-13-2013, 11:22 PM
TLDR ...

I fired Azrael back up after the GM's agreed to implement simulated patch days, which would alleviate zerg mode recruitment as the only viable option to competing. shit's dumb

Nice, more loot for us...

Barladore
11-13-2013, 11:23 PM

In theory you are right, however, you are only using one target in your example. Yes, nihilum got 50. But they got 50 online when it meant the possibility of getting all of the mobs, and the likelihood of getting the most desired ones. You can't tell me they are going to get 50 ppl online 10+ times per week at completely random times. What happens when Fay spawns at 10am EST. All of a sudden they get 17 -25... Azrael will fight that crew, but fuck no we arent going to engage 35+.

What's happened for the people that have defected from the rebellion is they have gone casual. They don't want to play a whole lot (which is required when you are fighting nihilum). Now, they let the core of nihilum do the work for them. Guys like brobb, noah/valentin, agatha, jupe, feniggles, sektors ect. they dont want to invest hours of their life fighting a fight that doesnt reap many rewards. As a result, they'd rather just wait for the weekly batphone and log for a chance at loot.

Nihilum, isnt all neckbeards at all. Not anymore, now its 65 casual players who log in once a week for a chance at one of their final BiS items. There is no way they get all their players out when there is only 1 mob to kill at a random time midweek.

Give variance a try, after a few weeks the spawns will be so broken up that players will be forced to log in when they dont have all week to plan for it... Also, this isnt blue. You can kill the people tracking mobs.

Pitborn
11-13-2013, 11:33 PM
+1 on Barladore's post.

Barladore
11-13-2013, 11:37 PM
Also, elderan. I truly feel for you. You are like that one guy irl that everyone knows and absolutely hates. The worst part, is that guy is usually way to oblivious to know just how much everyone dislikes him. The guy i know irl, his name is aiden, fuck; is he ever ridiculed.

Yagebasto
11-13-2013, 11:40 PM

lolwut?

harder

even playing field

harder

even playing field

harder

even playing field

harder

even playing field

harder

even playing field

Lowlife
11-13-2013, 11:41 PM
Also, elderan. I truly feel for you. You are like that one guy irl that everyone knows and absolutely hates. The worst part, is that guy is usually way to oblivious to know just how much everyone dislikes him. The guy i know irl, his name is aiden, fuck; is he ever ridiculed.

+1 to Barladore's post

Yagebasto
11-13-2013, 11:45 PM

there is a difference.

holy dumb...... boompeacenigguh nitenite

Bazia
11-13-2013, 11:53 PM
I'm sure a mighty leader will emerge to lead the 5 people who are 55+ and interested in trying to snipe shit mobs like Faydedar to many victories.

Also not really Lite's fault people stopped logging in, most took an enormous break and came back for like 2 trak fights and even when we won the battles they got bored and went back on hiatus.

This server is just not an appealing product for most.

Dullah
11-13-2013, 11:53 PM
What's happened for the people that have defected from the rebellion is they have gone casual. They don't want to play a whole lot (which is required when you are fighting nihilum). Now, they let the core of nihilum do the work for them. Guys like brobb, noah/valentin, agatha, jupe, feniggles, sektors ect. they dont want to invest hours of their life fighting a fight that doesnt reap many rewards. As a result, they'd rather just wait for the weekly batphone and log for a chance at loot.

So you say.

According to them, they disagreed with the way Azrael was being run.

Suggesting variance is a complete troll just like a second pvp server. Neither provide a way to promote more pvp. On the contrary, both only put the players outside of the top guild at a greater disadvantage.

Pitborn
11-14-2013, 12:01 AM
One thing is for certain, if people have learned anything from this box they CANNOT let there be a repeat of this shit on T99.

Our Sparta needs a Leonidas.

Dullah
11-14-2013, 12:09 AM
In all seriousness, you guys should work with Heartbrand to build a new guild. For all his faults, he is still the most knowledgeable, hardworking player available to you.

Nune
11-14-2013, 12:10 AM
we're cookin here *****

pharmakos
11-14-2013, 12:14 AM
i think you pro-variance guys are too focused on how variance is going to hurt nihilum, and not focused enough on how it will affect yourselves.

What happens when Fay spawns at 10am EST. All of a sudden they get 17 -25... Azrael will fight that crew, but fuck no we arent going to engage 35+.

yeah but how many people is Azrael going to have online at 10AM? and are they going to want to trek their asses to TD to compete? Nihilum will have alts camped there if variance is imposed. will the resistance leave alts camped at every raid target too? i doubt it.

Bazia
11-14-2013, 12:21 AM
In all seriousness, you guys should work with Heartbrand to build a new guild. For all his faults, he is still the most knowledgeable, hardworking player available to you.

I don't think you're getting it, like 5 people still care.

Barladore
11-14-2013, 12:23 AM
Arguing over why ppl left is irrelevant; I for one have stayed because of lite, he is a beauty, but thats neither here nor there.

The difference is that azrael members are more than content logging in for one target. Nihilum on the other hand is used to logging in and killing 3+. If varience was added, i dont see 35+ nihilum logging in to fight one target at a time (unless it was one of the more desirable targets). This means varience will lower nihilums number responding to batphones (in theory). The reason ppl want to try varience isnt to troll you guys, its to lower the amount of nihilum members logging into kill individual bosses to a number that azrael will engage. It could mean more consistent, competitve pvp.

Barladore
11-14-2013, 12:24 AM
Double post from cell

Dullah
11-14-2013, 12:26 AM
I don't think you're getting it, like 5 people still care.

http://i.imgur.com/r49SGwb.png

pharmakos
i just don't see a smaller guild being able to compete in an environment with variance. competing in variance requires having an alt camped out at every raid target that is in window. are folks from smaller guilds going to want to leave their PVP characters camped out and unplayable for days at a time?

Supreme
I want, like many of us playing this emulator, guild v guild pvp

When you load in 50+ players on respawn day, there is 0 pvp being had.

Now that the staffs reasoning for not adding variance, is clearly flawed, I think it is time to change things up.

So lets spin this shall we?

I want, like many of us living in the US, poor people to have a chance at buying Air Jordans.

When you load in 50+ working people on payday, there is 0 chance for poor people to buy Air Jordans.

Now that the governments reasoning for not adding variance purchasing, is clearly flawed, I think it is time to change things up.

unless everyone still wants to let working people buy Air Jordans

Yeah typical liberal progressive speak for "we dont want to work for it so we want GMs/Staff to intervene to satisfy our laziness and complete lack of ability to organize any competition"

Dullah
11-14-2013, 12:27 AM
If varience was added, i dont see 35+ nihilum logging in to fight one target at a time (unless it was one of the more desirable targets).

You obviously don't know us very well.

Supreme
11-14-2013, 12:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/r49SGwb.png

better than jboots!

s1ckness
11-14-2013, 12:44 AM
staff should consider this topic

Vayder
11-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Complaint: Not enough mass pvp on the box when there is a scheduled time mass pvp can be had each week.

Solution: Make it so we might be able to avoid pvp for raid mobs.

A+ reasoning up in this thread!

s1ckness
11-14-2013, 12:47 AM
andis needs to change his sig

Yagebasto
11-14-2013, 01:17 AM
andis needs to change his sig

http://i.imgur.com/1r53lvt.gif

runlvlzero
11-14-2013, 01:18 AM
Complaint: Not enough mass pvp on the box when there is a scheduled time mass pvp can be had each week.

Solution: Make it so we might be able to avoid pvp for raid mobs.

A+ reasoning up in this thread!

:D

wipe it the fuck clean...

Bosh
11-14-2013, 01:37 AM
Yeah typical liberal progressive speak for "we dont want to work for it so we want GMs/Staff to intervene to satisfy our laziness and complete lack of ability to organize any competition"

Sounds like how Nihilum has it now, course you wouldn't want change, you might have to move your 4th chin to hit autoattack during contested pixels. Anytime any guild poses a threat, you do what you can to tear it down, sure its pvp, thats how it is, but its more like pixel protection for you guys..You construct pixel packages to lure their members away.

The mass thats left over, well, shits hard to work with, otherwise you'd already recruited them too.

Basically you guys don't want to have to change your alarm clocks, have had the server running on your schedule for a long time now, god forbid staff do anything to even the playing field for all the new comers who weren't here for your prekunark 6 month + pixel farm, with you guys being the population of the server.

Nads
11-14-2013, 01:59 AM
Bosh

http://i42.tinypic.com/2repcmr.jpg

Silent
11-14-2013, 02:16 AM
I must say, Since joining Nihilum I am very much so enjoying my pixel package I received upon joining. As is Agatha. we were both given VP key MQ's, I now replaced my HBC with a Cloak of Flames and SCFG with a RBG for better stats. I have some 3+ offhand weapons from VP dragons i got the first day I joined. Agatha received a donals BP and even got the crown of retirement on second VP clear. I can't wait for the sow sword to drop next! While I am still working on my 3rd chin, I am having no issues with auto attack.

Wait...what?

BeautBabeC
11-14-2013, 02:16 AM
So lets spin this shall we?

BRO THIS ISN'T REAL LIFE!!

s1ckness
11-14-2013, 02:17 AM

nice gif
+1

Sirken
11-14-2013, 03:41 AM
i only read the first 30 posts or so, but i can see where this is going, let me save you all a lot of time.

Two cups cannot hold equal amounts of water when one of those cups always has a hole in it. the problem is the hole in the cup. but instead of blaming the hole in the cup and fixing that hole, you're blaming the color of the cup, or the size of the cup. fix the f'ing hole

<3
Sirks

Modus
11-14-2013, 03:55 AM
Two cups cannot hold equal amounts of water when one of those cups always has a hole in it. the problem is the hole in the cup. but instead of blaming the hole in the cup and fixing that hole, you're blaming the color of the cup, or the size of the cup. fix the f'ing hole

Q. F. MOTHERFUCKIN' T.

This latest installment showed that server rules are not the problem. Sirken, please install mirrors on Red99.

Fawqueue
11-14-2013, 04:08 AM
i only read the first 30 posts or so, but i can see where this is going, let me save you all a lot of time.

<3
Sirks

Well it just comes down to the fact that you have a divide on this server, with two distinct groups on either side. The monopoly and the little guys. The monopoly is always going to be against anything that challenges them, and the little guys are always going to turn to the powers-that-be to regulate competition in the name of fairness. In the real world, the little guys would probably win in this situation. But in the land of Norrath, there is no government regulation or anti-trust laws. So until the monopoly gets bored and decides to regulate themselves for the benefit of everyone, things will continue on just like they have been.

Sirken
11-14-2013, 04:11 AM
Well it just comes down to the fact that you have a divide on this server, with two distinct groups on either side. The monopoly and the little guys. The monopoly is always going to be against anything that challenges them, and the little guys are always going to turn to the powers-that-be to regulate competition in the name of fairness. In the real world, the little guys would probably win in this situation. But in the land of Norrath, there is no government regulation or anti-trust laws. So until the monopoly gets bored and decides to regulate themselves for the benefit of everyone, things will continue on just like they have been.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incoming/article863063.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/England-Fabio-Capello+cropped

Fawqueue
11-14-2013, 04:16 AM
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incoming/article863063.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/England-Fabio-Capello+cropped

He looks exhausted, but married with liver spots. Obviously his home life is killing him.

Fawqueue
11-14-2013, 04:20 AM
And so you know Sirk, I'm not advocating for any regulation or changes myself. Some of the Nihilum guys have mentioned that what any opposition lacked in the past was the right leadership, and I agree. In a perfect world Jesus himself would create an emu account and lead the disgruntled masses to the PvP motherland and all would be well.

But people are sheepish and nobody wants put in that amount effort when there's a thriving Blue box and exciting Teams setup in the works.

Jenni D
11-14-2013, 04:29 AM
God bless these forums

Until the opposing side understands they must pretty much give up their social lives, time with family / spouses, work less or become unemployed altogether, to compete, then variance or not, they will never overthrow the Nihilum machine which is oiled, slick and smooth as a baby's buttocks.

Games such as EQ are always won by whomever has the most free time, more dedication and a leader who has both by the bucket load.

Also the server needs an additional 100 new players or so.

Either way, step up or join us in the p99 after life. Or just join Nilly.

Clark
11-14-2013, 05:37 AM

haha

http://s12.postimg.org/j7ghg507x/195461839_orig.jpg

Rec
11-14-2013, 05:50 AM
NJ is the best

Retti_
11-14-2013, 06:00 AM

CLASSY

Yagebasto
11-14-2013, 06:20 AM
nice gif
+1

:)

Bazia
11-14-2013, 10:25 AM
The hole im the cup being that people would rather join the guild getting pixels already?

Rellapse35
11-14-2013, 10:44 AM
The hole in the cup as to why are people leaving probably.

People want to gear their toon they have spent hundreds of hours lvling up.

Your guild does not offer that and has no ambition to PVE.

Nilly gets all the people. This is shown by the 50 members they had online.
You claim people don't care and have given up but yet there are like 20 threads everyday created about the same bullshit by those people. OBV they care

To fix the cup you need diff leadership or diff direction by the current leadership and get pixels.

Prep for 1 target a week, Inny,CT,VS,Trak work on epics. Have the casuals camped out buffed at the raid target. So you are not waiting on a key class while he gets ported/buffed etc etc.... put all your efforts into killing the mob and not PVP. You will not get every mob even if you put 110% but people will not be leaving at the rate they are now.

You then have rest of the week to go to Erudin and get zerged down.

Bazia
11-14-2013, 10:51 AM
No one cares dude, I think thats obvious.

Rellapse35
11-14-2013, 10:55 AM
This 24 page thread and Stasis 5 page thread shows me you do care but just being little babies...man the fuck up

Retti_
11-14-2013, 11:15 AM

So not really a leadership issue, more of a not enough people willing to log in and and battle for the shittiest raid mobs possible

By the way Fay dropped 25 mr shield and weight bag.

If didnt care why go for talendor? Methinks lite wanted a cof. Thinks of himself > guild and guild moral.

If didnt care and wanted 2 pvp lots of harassing options but none taken but ok

Andis
11-14-2013, 11:19 AM

<3
Sirks

Sirks I love ya for what you do and I understand what you are trying to say, but I think it is more than filling the hole at this point. I have pointed out a flaw in your no variance rule. Given the population numbers, this hole will never be filled.

"This server has no variance to promote pvp" is simply not working. So why play on red99, the pvp server, if there wont be any mass pvp? Just trying to make sure you are understanding where I'm coming from(and alot of the players are coming from). We have tried this whole time with no variance, and where has the guild v guild pvp been? There is none.

Just my thoughts. I guess I'm the only one on this server that would love to see more pvp on a pvp server. I forgot red99 is the new blue99.

Rellapse35
11-14-2013, 11:24 AM
No Variance ensures PVP every week you know when and where.

With Variance you're wanting to maybe get a mob Nilly will not feel like answering the batphone for like a draco or something. Ensuring 0 PvP

Do you read/understand the shit you're saying?

Must be a troll no 1 is this stupid

Rellapse35
11-14-2013, 11:28 AM
If you want anything changed to help the little guys out it should be simulated patch days not variance

Elderan
11-14-2013, 11:31 AM

<3
Sirks

I thought you were going to use a two girls and a cup reference there for a moment...

Weird but a good way to put it. The problem isn't the mob spawns, or Nihilum. It is the competition and that they refuse to look at their own issues and choose to blame everything else.

Vayder
11-14-2013, 11:33 AM
No Variance ensures PVP every week you know when and where.

With Variance you're wanting to maybe get a mob Nilly will not feel like answering the batphone for like a draco or something. Ensuring 0 PvP

Do you read/understand the shit you're saying?

Must be a troll no 1 is this stupid

Rellapse35
11-14-2013, 11:34 AM
It is the competition and that they refuse to look at their own issues and choose to blame everything else.

Yeah I am done responding to these idiots. They make me wanna join Nilly just b/c they are so fucking stupid it is amazing. Instead of manning up they are tru bitch made punks.

big mouth chew
11-14-2013, 11:36 AM
wahhh i didnt get dragons
server sucks and its all everybody elses fault

Bamz4l
11-14-2013, 11:37 AM
If you want anything changed to help the little guys out it should be simulated patch days not variance

simulated patch days, where we know every dragon is going to be up, is what we want to avoid because that causes nihilum entire 50-60 man roster to show up to down all 10 dragons in 3 hrs once per week.

variance will result in 10 separate, more balanced fights, every single week

big mouth chew
11-14-2013, 11:39 AM
if anything is/was gonna help server it would be punishing cheaters
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp
stop giving so many shits about raid mobs you tools

Andis
11-14-2013, 11:41 AM
simulated patch days, where we know every dragon is going to be up, is what we want to avoid because that causes nihilum entire 50-60 man roster to show up to down all 10 dragons in 3 hrs once per week.

variance will result in 10 separate, more balanced fights, every single week

people are dumb bamzal its ok

they dont see whats really happening, and the broad picture of server