PDA

View Full Version : New chanter LFG

toyodafenninro
07-24-2010, 05:58 PM
Greetings one and all!

I found out about P1999 this week and simply had to join. I was an avid player on the Fennin Ro server from 1999 until PoP, dabbling a bit in a few of the other expansions (discord and such) until finally quitting. EQ just wasnt what it used to be...but this seems to be a very close approximation. I am leveling an enchanter named Toyoda (my original wizards name from 99 until retirement) and would very much like to find a nice, adult guild with which to enjoy EQ again.

And ideas?

h0tr0d (shaere)
07-24-2010, 10:49 PM
depends on what you are looking to do in eq, and time zone mate!

toyodafenninro
07-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Myself, and my friend (character name Aenarie/Lacee) are basically interested in guilds who will be hybrid casual/raid guilds. IE, we'd like to be a part of a guild who would have the capability and direction of, say, doing epics and Velious armor questing...but arent looking to require some 4-5 night raid schedule.

h0tr0d (shaere)
07-29-2010, 08:28 PM
couple of guilds fall into that i think, if you want, shoot me a tell in game. Shaere.

AenarieFenninRo
07-30-2010, 10:48 PM
I as well am new to the community and wherever Toyoda goes, I will be going as well. He is playing the chanter, right now i'm leveling both a Cleric and a Druid because I cant seem to decide which I want to play more lol!

Aldon
08-21-2010, 10:48 PM
Aenarie, you grouped with several of my Crimson Tempest guildmates today. If they didn't scare you too terribly, perhaps you and Toyoda may like to join us. Send me a tell to Aldon or Silvertongue if you're interested.

Misanthrope
08-24-2010, 09:26 AM
yay for Fennin :D i was there from Kunark to LDoN :D

anthony210
08-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Divinity is a US time zone hybrid casual/raiding guild, there is no requirement to raid but we do raid often. Check us out at www.divinity.guildportal.com

I think you need to be 46+ to apply now though.