PDA

View Full Version : What am I doing. Can I/we be helped? What class should I roll on blue?

runlvlzero
11-09-2013, 09:07 AM
So I am at specs soloing and I don't even wanna pvp I just want to get to 46 so I can heal heartbrands new PUG guild <Red Dawn> on his new adventures.

I'm grinding and LFG. I like full groups in good xp spots, guk, ya'know.

But theres none to be had and I woke up at 3am, so figured would be a great time to grind out 39-41 at the spectres. I need dem levels to have fun with pals in fear right? or whatever.

Also being 49 to heal/ch/rez in guk would be nice during downtimes.

So I'm soloin specs and theres the 2 spawns at the back. (Fraid of the pvp noaws) cause fuckin ballstomper couldn't even kill me with HT after I let my guard down and grouped with him...

So I have been soloing these 2 back specs for like 3 hrs (its now six am).

And I finally am like a yellow into 40.

And the roamer repops at a bad time, and the feared spec happens to run all the fuckin way to it... normally pathing doesnt let it go that far and normally the roamers down. But i've been AFK forumquesting not staying on top of spawns.

And so I get 2 specs agrod and die.

I run back and try to kill the spectre naked at the entrance, get it to 4% and its running and a fucking GREEEN CON LIZARDMAN WARRIOR jumps on me.....

WHAT THE FUCK, so i root it and med, i realize i'm out of water cause of CR and now not regenning mana at 2%, i try to summon abundant drink, insufficient mana.

THIS IS THE REAL KILLER HERE FOLKS.... I fucking load summon 1 reg as single fucking water and it FUCKING FIZZLES. I'm now OOM and cant med, the other spec finally paths into the spec at the tree... so i hope run/strafe my ass to the zone line.

Finally med come back.

Instead of fucking with IVU (it sees invis) I just fuckin lull it, fucking resist... lull lands... omfg i can finally cr and spend 20 mins rezzing and medding again in a pvp zone, time is getting busy again and server pop is going up.

I don't mind me a little pvp, but its annoying as fuck when you want to have a life outside of this game and can't even get a reg exp group because server is toxic and jaded as fuck and you just happen to be in the only clean whistle guild of legit pvpers on the box.. (Flowers)...

What the fuck am I to do, I mean yeah I could grind out these levels to 46 and raid with heartbrand. I really kinda want to. Would be fun for 1 last bit of raid/mass pvp before server dies and teams comes out....

Or I could find a nice relaxed group to grind with on blue, were I imagine I would actually get an exp group on the reg even if it would take me 6 months to hit 50+ and I would have to play EC for plats and lewtz.

Also why the fuck people 51-59 arent leveling, I know all u 60's in the RMT business and aint got no time to help bring any of us pals up.... but shit server fucked.

runlvlzero
11-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Also hiding in the fucking walls to 1 shot people with rez sickness is not pvp its fucking psycho.

Nune
11-09-2013, 11:01 AM
I left Red a looooong time ago, and have never looked back. I miss EQPvP about every time I log in, but red99 is a joke these days. I've found my ways to get some fun out of Blue, I spend a lot of time helpin out the youngins and people fresh on the server, nice to see some enthusiasm about pixels from them I suppose. If you're someone who can't play EQ without being able to grief or kill other players, you'll just burnout trying blue. But even as a necro 54+ i still get groups, have good chat times with pals, enjoy my time online.

But with that said, Teams99 can't get here soon enough, my immersion for pixel murder is reaching critical mass

Bardalicious
11-09-2013, 11:21 AM
If your only excitement on red comes from the hopes of PVE in the planes, why not just join blue instead? Yeah, the lack of xp bonus sucks after being used to it for so long. But you know what doesn't?

Being able to find groups almost every hour of every day.

If you're worried about the gear barrier PM me and I'm sure we can work something out. Got some shit kicking it on blue still.

Rellapse35
11-09-2013, 11:22 AM
http://magnusgreel.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/aljolsonblackface1.jpg

http://www.rerolled.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=48941&d=1383888343

Rellapse35
11-09-2013, 11:23 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1635980_o.gif

runlvlzero
11-09-2013, 11:38 AM
Lol rellapse

runlvlzero
11-09-2013, 11:40 AM
I left Red a looooong time ago, and have never looked back. I miss EQPvP about every time I log in, but red99 is a joke these days. I've found my ways to get some fun out of Blue, I spend a lot of time helpin out the youngins and people fresh on the server, nice to see some enthusiasm about pixels from them I suppose. If you're someone who can't play EQ without being able to grief or kill other players, you'll just burnout trying blue. But even as a necro 54+ i still get groups, have good chat times with pals, enjoy my time online.

But with that said, Teams99 can't get here soon enough, my immersion for pixel murder is reaching critical mass

If your only excitement on red comes from the hopes of PVE in the planes, why not just join blue instead? Yeah, the lack of xp bonus sucks after being used to it for so long. But you know what doesn't?

Being able to find groups almost every hour of every day.

If you're worried about the gear barrier PM me and I'm sure we can work something out. Got some shit kicking it on blue still.

Yeah you guys right, 24/7 red experience not for me probably.

I'll let u guys know what I end up doing. Thinking enchanter, squishy, but always desired in groups and can solo well. I enjoy pulling. Can handle CC. And charming. So would be a good class. That or mage for first chars blue obviously )

Greegon
11-09-2013, 09:08 PM
lol

runlvlzero
11-09-2013, 09:12 PM
you said you quit now your back here and posting 6 times in one thread and leveling more chars?

don't you learn you fucking clown?

I finally made up my mind. This thread was to question things. The other thread was to declare things. You may use the information as you see fit. You can make fun of me or you can take head and understand the deeper meaning of it all.

runlvlzero
11-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Also I will continue posting in red RnF. I do not know what this server would do without my presence or guidance or input, or corruption, or memetics. It might just do fine. We'll see.

Lowlife
11-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Yeah you guys right, 24/7 red experience not for me probably.

tomato2
11-10-2013, 03:40 PM
So I am at specs soloing and I don't even wanna pvp I just want to get to 46 so I can heal heartbrands new PUG guild <Red Dawn> on his new adventures.

I'm grinding and LFG. I like full groups in good xp spots, guk, ya'know.

But theres none to be had and I woke up at 3am, so figured would be a great time to grind out 39-41 at the spectres. I need dem levels to have fun with pals in fear right? or whatever.

Also being 49 to heal/ch/rez in guk would be nice during downtimes.

So I'm soloin specs and theres the 2 spawns at the back. (Fraid of the pvp noaws) cause fuckin ballstomper couldn't even kill me with HT after I let my guard down and grouped with him...

So I have been soloing these 2 back specs for like 3 hrs (its now six am).

And I finally am like a yellow into 40.

And the roamer repops at a bad time, and the feared spec happens to run all the fuckin way to it... normally pathing doesnt let it go that far and normally the roamers down. But i've been AFK forumquesting not staying on top of spawns.

And so I get 2 specs agrod and die.

I run back and try to kill the spectre naked at the entrance, get it to 4% and its running and a fucking GREEEN CON LIZARDMAN WARRIOR jumps on me.....

WHAT THE FUCK, so i root it and med, i realize i'm out of water cause of CR and now not regenning mana at 2%, i try to summon abundant drink, insufficient mana.

THIS IS THE REAL KILLER HERE FOLKS.... I fucking load summon 1 reg as single fucking water and it FUCKING FIZZLES. I'm now OOM and cant med, the other spec finally paths into the spec at the tree... so i hope run/strafe my ass to the zone line.

Finally med come back.

Instead of fucking with IVU (it sees invis) I just fuckin lull it, fucking resist... lull lands... omfg i can finally cr and spend 20 mins rezzing and medding again in a pvp zone, time is getting busy again and server pop is going up.

I don't mind me a little pvp, but its annoying as fuck when you want to have a life outside of this game and can't even get a reg exp group because server is toxic and jaded as fuck and you just happen to be in the only clean whistle guild of legit pvpers on the box.. (Flowers)...

What the fuck am I to do, I mean yeah I could grind out these levels to 46 and raid with heartbrand. I really kinda want to. Would be fun for 1 last bit of raid/mass pvp before server dies and teams comes out....

Or I could find a nice relaxed group to grind with on blue, were I imagine I would actually get an exp group on the reg even if it would take me 6 months to hit 50+ and I would have to play EC for plats and lewtz.

Also why the fuck people 51-59 arent leveling, I know all u 60's in the RMT business and aint got no time to help bring any of us pals up.... but shit server fucked.

you said you quit, still posting TLDR threads no one reads

runlvlzero
11-10-2013, 07:12 PM
This thread was posted before I quit. L2 read the hole thread moran, it's not liek its 30 pages long.

Also if you want people to take your trolls seriously your going to have to change your whole persona/psychology.

You are probably the worst forum troll I have ever seen lol.

Hinshi Budou
01-19-2014, 03:11 AM
blue as fuck.

COLGATETHEGRANDMASTER
01-19-2014, 03:27 AM
did not read a single word of this thread

Mac Dretti
01-19-2014, 04:30 AM
What am I doing. Can I/we be helped? What class should I roll on blue?

stopped reading there

freez
01-19-2014, 07:06 AM
whats the kicker is if a spec runs into another spec it will not agro

you agroed it with your face

l2p noob!

JayN
01-19-2014, 07:08 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1635980_o.gif

runlvlzero
01-19-2014, 09:01 AM
Not as blue as <Red Dawn> Hahahhahahahaha

I been in ya'lls teamspeak, this is what you sound like with whiny nerd voices and nerd speak

cept ya'll never grew out of it

Hinshi Budou
01-19-2014, 12:26 PM
Not as blue as <Red Dawn> Hahahhahahahaha

I been in ya'lls teamspeak, this is what you sound like with whiny nerd voices and nerd speak

cept ya'll never grew out of it

Really? This is all you have? Making fun of voices in TS?

blue as fuck and out of element.

k9quaint
01-19-2014, 01:25 PM
If he was dark blue, he could get a toon to lvl 60 and stay in a guild for more than a week.
He is light blue, the default colors of the forum theme.