PDA

View Full Version : Having some leveling issues. Advice Welcome!

Malinrol
07-24-2010, 03:52 AM
Heya all. I got an issue and need some advice.

I will log on my 27 sk pretty much everyday and try and level. The problem is, at this time, SK's cant really solo anything.

When i try and find a group, i do the /who mistmoore all thing running through the lists, find a player and ask him to shout that there is a 27 sk lfg. I repeat for unrest, paw, and uguk.

Then i turn on my lfg tag and wait for someone to give me tell.

But the problem seems is that I all these zones have no open spots for a tank. And when i try and solo sisters in oot, i can barely kill one without using my Harm Touch. Then i get asked to tank for something i have no idea how to get.

So does anyone know any other dungeons that i can try and lfg in? Or any advice at all for me? Could really use some input.

Thanks!

Zereh
07-24-2010, 03:57 AM
Be proactive; start your own group instead of waiting for a group to find you.

Works for me every time.

;) Z

Qaedain
07-24-2010, 03:58 AM
Guk and MM should be prime spots for you. :(

All I can say is hit /lfg on and then physically go to the zone that you're looking to EXP in. I find that proxy LFG messages rarely do well.

Ode
07-24-2010, 09:14 AM
Find out how to get to the zones that are in your level range. I suggest that you head to a specific zone and put your own group together. Is Malinrol your sk's name?

rioisk
07-24-2010, 02:34 PM
Best advice: sit a camp with a group and talk to them/be cool. Give it 30 mins or so. A DPS class will likely leave and they'll be like "well we can spend 30 mins looking for some random DPS class or we can get this really cool SK dude right here".

Always works.

HeallunRumblebelly
07-25-2010, 12:35 AM
...mid-level SK has trouble finding group? wat? There's -never- enough tanks, just look at the lfg list. You'll end up with two druids healing (arrg!~) but make sure they're 29 or so with Gheal and you're gtg (try Bar / torturer in or gob captain / freeti area in sola...if you're a lazy fooker you can go sit down in HHK too, but be prepared to wait for a spot x=)

Malinrol
07-25-2010, 03:58 AM
Yah, it Malinrol.

And thanks for all the advice guys. Ill try and get something together tomorrow. Just having trouble finding groups that dont have dual druid healers. Makes me feel, well, unsafe. XD

That, or a zone has ten level 40's in it or something. That is never any fun either.

Broot
07-25-2010, 09:00 AM
Although solo is much, much slower than SKs for many other classes, you can always try kite-able mobs in open zones with your wimpy little pet. I know centaurs in NK are doable and very safe, but it puts you far away from many grouping zones. Also, I got some levels through camping loot camps (such as ancient croc), that were solo-able but still worth exp.
You may have to be creative, but keep at it!

Edgetiq
07-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Reroll Druid/Necro and just Slap your problems away. Vince style

Tenurn
07-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Just keep at it. Find a zone you wanna xpin and then sit there and lfg. You waste so much time running from one zone to another its not worth it.