PDA

View Full Version : Nobles as chanter

Liegezen
11-01-2013, 06:40 AM
Looking to try the nobles on my chanter in Highkeep and had a couple questions.

Do the dark blue con "a dealer" assist the nobles? And does Isabella also assist the nobles? Seems like a pretty crowded area, so i'm curious as to how people solo these.

Thanks! =)

Motec
11-01-2013, 06:42 AM
Why not just go find out?

Why does everyone need a guide and everything explained for them these days.

Liegezen
11-01-2013, 06:48 AM

Who's asking for a guide? A few tips on an area before charging in never hurt anyone. Gtfo troll.

Swish
11-02-2013, 11:10 AM
The dealers are vendors iirc...and won't assist :)

Not sure on Isabella

skottomania
11-04-2013, 06:21 PM

Cuz then aggro might happen! And maybe if aggro happen, dying happen! Cuz it'd be way too hard to deal with if you can't mez the extras and maybe zone and try again or something.

Now if only there was someway to do that...

Liegezen
11-04-2013, 07:34 PM
Cuz then aggro might happen! And maybe if aggro happen, dying happen! Cuz it'd be way too hard to deal with if you can't mez the extras and maybe zone and try again or something.

Now if only there was someway to do that...

Why waste all that time. I'd rather sort through you annoying trolls and get the people who don't mind sharing the info. Don't wanna help? gtfo of the thread.

myxomatosii
11-07-2013, 02:52 PM
Isabella doesn't assist, ignore dealers, nobles assist, guards assist nobles.

But if you charm a noble there is a good chance guard kovan or whatever his name is will agro it so you may want to mez the other noble and let noble #1 steamroll him real fast and that'll give you time to get tash and root on noble #2.

Better to do that as if you go to sit, its as if your pet was sitting and kovan will proximity agro you even if he didn't on the initial charm, annoying.

Swish
11-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Isabella doesn't assist, ignore dealers, nobles assist, guards assist nobles.

Never had it happen on my necro, would root a noble to pull the 2nd noble... and the guard in the room wouldn't give a shit either way :p

myxomatosii
11-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Never had it happen on my necro, would root a noble to pull the 2nd noble... and the guard in the room wouldn't give a shit either way :p

If I root a noble and go to sit, even on my 60 shaman, the annoying fucker guard comes.

As long as you stand it won't agro. Unless it was changed fairly recently.

Stinkum
11-07-2013, 05:56 PM

Guards will assist the same way most all green cons will. You just weren't in proximity and sitting down.