PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Attacking Dragon Charm Pet With Faction

quido
10-31-2013, 04:16 PM
Currently when a non-KOS (to the dragon) player attacks a PC charmed by a dragon, the dragon does not aggro the attacker. I'm not a 100% sure, but I can't see this being an intended mechanic. When a mob's pet of any sort gets attacked, it should aggro the mob.

freez
10-31-2013, 04:17 PM
dragon just thinking .. naw naw.. ima let this happen... id rather have a Jeremy pet

=(

Erati
11-01-2013, 09:55 AM
this happened when Tolapumj charmed a puller too

i walked over n nuked the monk trying to pull Tola but it just damaged the monk and Tola didnt aggro

so this happens w all ench npc's pc pets id assume

quido
11-13-2013, 02:57 AM
This is still getting exploited in VP regularly.

uygi
11-14-2013, 01:52 AM
This is still getting exploited in VP regularly.

I kinda always figured that the Dragons didn't give a rat's ass about their pathetic little minions.

Certainly has been used by... probly every guild ever to go into VP... all... 5 of them?

Also the dragon's summoned pet poofs any time they are non-aggro with a charmpet.

I have no idea if any of this is really classic!

quido
11-14-2013, 10:02 PM
I'm sure you never thought about it, Myuharin.

uygi
11-15-2013, 12:28 AM
I don't much care. I went into VP and got attacked when I was a pet so I attacked other people as pets. Leave it in, take it out, as long as it's the same for everybody I don't think it makes much difference. I have to doubt that you're going to find a classic resource to say one way or the other... could just check it on Live (using world dragons) and go with that.