PDA

View Full Version : Sapientia Recruiting

Flicka
07-23-2010, 09:59 AM
Sapientia is seeking a few quality Clerics, Monks & Rogues. Actively recruiting all classes interested in a casual raiding guild. We are currently raiding something 2x a week (or more usually), EST evenings & variable time on weekends.

Candidates must be participation oriented, DRAMA FREE and interested in being an active needed member of a small tight knit guild. We give it our all, and expect the same from you. No offense intended, but we are not interested in being "your other guild" if you have a main elsewhere.

Please visit the Sapientia (http://sapientiaguild.proboards.com/index.cgi) forum to read over our policy, post an introduction, and contact an officer in game or via PM to chat.

bled12345
07-31-2010, 03:26 AM
so i've been in 3 other guilds since bashndash's inception, and even though channel 5 news team had a cooler name lol, sapientia is the best guild I've been in by far!

if you are looking for a guild that has no attitude, no stuck up I'm sooo leet playing eqemu ego's, or just no tools in general, come join sapientia!!

I know being a tool and hanging out with other tools seems to be the trendy thing on this server, but i'd love to see some chillin peeps join up ;)

jaileint
08-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Me too, been in three guilds so far looking for a good one. Found it with Spapientia. They's da bestest.

Droop
08-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Agreed with the above statements. This guild is the perfect balance between the hardcore camp spawns for days till they pop then you get a call to come kill something at 4am, and the casual we just group a kill stuff sometimes guild.

We raid hate, Fear, Kedge, etc. every week. We get awesome guild groups going whether it's to help someone out with an item they need, for XP, for sweet loot (freeti camp, fire giants, etc), or just for fun. We do NBG on all our raids (none of that DKP stuff) so if you can only come to one raid a week, you still have a good shot at some raid loot. It's raiding w/o all that hardcore elitist crap.

In short: If you're not into the hardcore poopsocking guilds, and want more than the really casual guilds have to offer (raids & such) look into Sapientia. I am pretty sure you'll love it :).

Tudana
08-03-2010, 07:48 PM
/agree with all the above

This is a very active, friendly, involved guild...I'm glad to be part of it.

Tonight I will be levitating!!