PDA

View Full Version : Ghetto Bash? Need help

Lowlife
10-27-2013, 01:44 PM
While reading several threads about SK racial choices I've read about non troll/ogres (whom lack racial slam) utilizing so-called "Ghetto Bash" to un-equip a two-hander, equip a shield, bash, and re-equip a two-hander.

Is there a more efficent way to set up hot keys to do this?

Currently I'm manually moving my items via inventory slot hotkeys with my mouse.

Any other ghetto bash tips from experienced Small/Medium Knights would be appreciated!

Somekid123
10-27-2013, 01:49 PM
Hold down left click on Primary a box comes up, do same with Secondary. Leave your shield / 1 hander in 2 non-bag slots of inventory, hold down left click on those, put them below your Primary/Secondary, learn to swap out fast. Only way that im aware of.

pharmakos
10-27-2013, 01:57 PM
afaik ghetto bashing was originally thought of by a warrior (Ruatha)... all he had to do was trade his offhand wep for a shield. its a lot harder on a knight class.

Lowlife
10-27-2013, 02:04 PM
:(

kaev
10-27-2013, 02:40 PM
Honestly, as a non-Slam race SK (or any race Pal) you're better off swapping to 1h+shield for the entire fight when you need to bash for interrupts. SK & Paladin have access to some pretty nice ratio 1handers.

Lowlife
10-29-2013, 12:14 AM
My primary focus with this question was pvp-centric, where constant movement and 2hs are mandatory.