PDA

View Full Version : Enchanter Dungeon Leveling

dancingclown22
10-24-2013, 10:11 AM
Hi all,

I think most would agree that outdoor zones have a very limited skill cap, so I'm looking to spend the majority of my enchanters life in dungeons in a solo/duo/trio setting.

Any experienced dungeon hunters who would able to help me with a good path to at least 50? The only one I know for sure I want to try is Kedge Keep.

Thanks

Tecmos Deception
10-24-2013, 11:28 AM
Well, there's two dungeon leveling paths. There's the "I want the level in better ZEM zones" path, and there's the "Bow before me because I can solo xp in the bottom of befallen/najena/permafrost/dalnir/paw" path.

If you're doing this because outdoor zones are too easy so you don't have fun in them, then just bust out the wiki and start going through the lists of every dungeon in the game and go check them out!

Malone88
10-24-2013, 02:40 PM
The popular dungeons that I've XP'ed in (group/duo/solo):

Unrest (16 to 25)
Mistmoore (25 to 35)
City of Mist (40-50)
Karnors (50-60)

All of them are outdoors. Lots of pickup group/duo opportunities.

Don't think many folks go to Kedge Keep.

pasi
10-24-2013, 02:49 PM
Live in Unrest until 41. The tower hags were pretty much made to be killed by enchanters from 34-41. You can do them earlier (32ish), it's just not mindless killing. You don't even need to charm, just hit them with level 4 mez as they respawn (to prevent shielding HP and their rune) and they will die to 2-3 nukes. Short respawn, huge zem.

41-44, there's a lot of options here - do something you enjoy because from 44, you're going to be doing the same for a long time.

At 44, do HHK nobles/bards. I was able to do 44-50 in a single sitting here. The double noble spawn is perfect for charm killing and is a short respawn. You also get 2x level 40 bard spawns every 2.5 noble spawns. Basically, open with pacify on one noble-> mez the other -> tash the mezzed noble -> root the mezzed noble -> charm the mezzed noble -> mez the non-pet noble -> tash the non-pet noble -> root the non-pet noble -> pet attack the non-pet noble. Then, regulate the fight (nobles can be 39-44 iirc) so HPs match via low level slow if needed. At 10% on each, break charm and blow em both up. With the pre-root strategy, there's basically little risk of death. If for some reason, everything breaks at once, you can run to the hallway and get off an AOE mez as they take a long pathing route to you. Same deal with bards. This camp is great exp until 55.

titofuentes
11-01-2013, 10:31 AM
What do you mean by tower hags? The ones that spawn in the knight room? Lull and then nuke/mez? I'm getting close to trying this and wanted to check my strategy beforehand. Are basement hags any easier?

ReoDobbs
11-02-2013, 08:10 AM
I'm only lvl 25 but I found Uguk to be excellent 20-25 solo charming. It was frustrating at first, but after a few deaths the xp came rolling in.

myxomatosii
11-06-2013, 12:07 PM
Often overlooked, great for DEs
Najena 9-12 (group)
Najena 12-16 charming

Najena is relevant again 20-22+ for terrors, elementals, etc but you gotta go deeper in.

Will build your skill set.
Is near a druid port.
Underutilized.
Happens to have great ZEM.

Tewaz
12-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Could anyone expand on the camps they liked at which levels? I am level 20 and looking for some options. I tried Lguk but couldn't figure out a good camp or pull spot. I am thinking of checking Najena, but I have no idea what I should be trying to fight in there.