PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a nice afk camp

Whoop
10-22-2013, 03:39 PM
Any recomendations where i can find nice camps with static mobs with somewhat low respawn time where its safe to afk betwen kills with a necro at around lvl 27?

I was looking forward to be killing mechanics in Ak'non but thier loot table seem broken so not really owrth it.

I know about the bard diet and other guides in wiki but I'm looking for soemthing else I guess...

Guards are my favorit but can't seem to find any nice spot for them at my lvl.

regards

Necruman

Swish
10-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Mid 20s is tricky for guards its true :/

If you want to kill guards because you want the loot/cash they drop... the best bard to kill is the one in Feerott (near Innothule zone line), she drops the most.

I think the WW giant fort is still good at 27. Sit at the raised hill inside the castle, more giants than you can handle :)

Whoop
10-23-2013, 01:32 AM
The fort in WW seems like a good place for sure but I've been to lazy to bother getting over to Kunark. Butif I can't find anything else closer i propably will.

A craized goblin in BB seems like a nice camp but not sure if I can do this one before 29?

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
10-23-2013, 08:45 AM
Pretty sure Misty Thicket guards can be done at 27. Might also want to check out Paineel as they do not drop faction as of yet.

Happy hunting.

Whoop
10-23-2013, 08:48 AM
Panieel would be awesome but key to the city is no drop right? And Im to low lvl to charm the newbi gueard to get my keyzzzz I take it.

If only Warrens was there :)

Barkingturtle
10-23-2013, 09:07 AM
I think I was doing Sister Island in OOT at that level.

Giants in WW are basically my favorite camp in the game, though -- and definitely still good at 27.

Victorio
10-23-2013, 10:03 PM
27 necro? Go do treants in SK until 32 or so