PDA

View Full Version : Old Project 99 player tryin to return

Maxium
07-22-2010, 06:09 AM
I played about 6 months ago, hard drive crashed and I never reinstalled after I got the new one.

I understand / sorta remember the set up, but for the life of me don't remember how I downloaded the game. I have like the first 8 or 9 expansions on my SoE account, but do I seriously have to pay a monthly subscription on Sony's site to be able to download the game again?

I remember downloading Titanium for free back in November, but I can't for the life of me, remember where.

Just need a point to where I can download it again, or do I have to fork up some cash this time?

Maxium

Tudana
07-22-2010, 06:49 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2651

This will help if you read it and follow the instructions

Maxium
07-22-2010, 07:36 AM
lol did you even read my post / question?

I've gone over that link for the last hour - I understand that I need Everquest Titanium and I know how to set it up once I have it installed - I own all the expansions that are included in it on my SoE account.

My question again is... where can I download it without paying for it "again"?

The bit'torrent wants me to sign up on their website (no thanks) and I've spent another hour googlin to try and find a site that will let you download the game.

I did it last November, but don't remember the site. I've been all over Sonys site, and their everquest 2 site has a "reinstall EQ2" button, but their everquest 1 site does not.

gprater
07-22-2010, 07:38 AM
look at the link again..there is a link to download the bit torrrent there

Messianic
07-22-2010, 07:43 AM
lol did you even read my post / question?

I've gone over that link for the last hour - I understand that I need Everquest Titanium and I know how to set it up once I have it installed - I own all the expansions that are included in it on my SoE account.

My question again is... where can I download it without paying for it "again"?

The bit'torrent wants me to sign up on their website (no thanks) and I've spent another hour googlin to try and find a site that will let you download the game.

I did it last November, but don't remember the site. I've been all over Sonys site, and their everquest 2 site has a "reinstall EQ2" button, but their everquest 1 site does not.

You have to download bittorrent, but you don't have to "sign up" on their website. I've done the process a bunch of times - you don't have to.

Maxium
07-22-2010, 07:53 AM
You have to download bittorrent, but you don't have to "sign up" on their website. I've done the process a bunch of times - you don't have to.

Damn lol - You answered my question 2 minutes before I figured it out, and I came back to check for any more replies.

Yeah I've never downloaded anything with a torrent before (never had a reason to) so it was rather confusing without someone saying "download bittorrent". They were probably assuming I knew what it was and how it worked.

I copied the link and it's working now, I'll throw any other questions I have your way, thanks boss

P.S. I wish I could remember where I got it from in Nov, was just a straight download. Oh well, if this works, then it won't matter.

Jify
07-22-2010, 07:59 AM
Alternatively you can check Ebay for the CDs. That way you own the game and can re-install it over and over again!