PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Models in Sro, Oasis & Nro

Brad_mo123
11-27-2009, 07:42 AM
Hey, i have secrets of faydwer and I know i should have titanium but faydwer works fine other than one thing. The reworked zones such as Sro, Oasis and Nro, all the creatures, or close to all have the models of humans becuase my version of the models that the server is looking for are wrong. I have everquest trilogy which contains the data for these older models, any clue on how to put them into my current client?

Brad_mo123
11-27-2009, 08:07 AM
Ha, was able to do it on my own, just backed up all the files with Nro, Sro and Oasis in them under the /sony/everquest directory and replaced them with all the Nro, Sro and oasis files from the trilogy verson and everything looks fine! was so sick of all the humans walking around and crap.

Brad_mo123
11-27-2009, 10:54 AM
I am kinda wondering if theres any other problems I might run into using faydwer. The beasts in FP are all humans too :P.

Elerion
11-27-2009, 11:18 AM
Apparently there's all sorts of issues with Faydwer.

I suggest DLing Titanium, and just playing the Faydwer client while you wait.

Haynar
11-27-2009, 12:45 PM
Making alot of the models global in the SoF client solved most of my problems. Then I went to zone into Highhold pass, and it would not work at all with SoF client. So I went to using Titanium full time at that point.

Haynar