PDA

View Full Version : Any half decent solo spots for a 59 warrior?

Psionide
10-15-2013, 04:07 PM
My limited play time recently has put a major dent in my getting to 60. Group invites are slim when I am usually on, I guess because of monks and the time zone, but I was wondering if there are any areas where I can at least get some xp while I am on. Unfortunately I do not have a fungi so obviously that hurts but I'm not looking for anything crazy, even something I can do semi-afk while I do work. Thanks.

Elements
10-16-2013, 05:09 PM
no fungi? grab stacks of bandaids and have maxxed BW. KC entrance area/moat can get you to 60. Usually lots of shamans/chanters and other potential buffers you can hit up while they pass through getting evacs which is probably the biggest plus to this location in addition to the chance of getting a group in the zone. Mob competition can be high at times but there is plenty around to single pull (lb and db).

Splorf22
10-16-2013, 05:50 PM
semi-afk

If you have a Truncheon of Doom and some Blood Points you can try the Undead foreman in the OT outpost. 6 minute spawn.

pasi
10-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Foreman is a level 50 mob that is often weaponized for your first kill. I wouldn't fuck with him. Ideally, you want to be trying for level 44-46 mobs.

As mentioned above, your best bet is Karnors. You have an easy access zone line with jboots allowed, there are frequent clerics if you fuck up, and you can beg shamans/druids for regen since you don't have a fungi.

If you had gear, there's better places, but Karnors is the safe option.