PDA

View Full Version : HOW DO I JOINED GUILD

Estu
07-21-2010, 09:10 AM
I joined Project 1999 a couple of weeks ago and I have a few characters I play regularly. Haven't had much trouble soloing with the soloers, but my grouping characters have been a bit slow sometimes. With my high elf cleric I just hang around the Greater Faydark saying I'm looking for a group every few minutes and I tend to get to orc-killing relatively quickly, but my ogre warrior is a different story.

I soloed until level 5, at which point that got to be a pain, but there weren't any shammies my level in the Feerrott or Innothule, so I made the trek through Ro over to EC, almost getting killed by a puma. Got soulbound, started asking for groups in EC and northern Ro, but it's been slow going. Not surprisingly, the grouping scene is not as big as it is on good old Orc Hill and inside Crushbone. So I'm looking for a guild that maybe I can pester for people around my level to group with. Highest priority for me is a big population of people who are either low level or have low level alts. Anyone know of such a guild?

Bubbles
07-21-2010, 10:27 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12410

Nedala
07-21-2010, 11:08 AM
i would just head over to crushbone if i were you.

Also if you are in an EU time zone join europa :)

Estu
07-21-2010, 11:10 AM
Nedala - I don't want to ruin my dark elf faction on my ogre. He's evil and I want him to stay evil. Thanks for the guild offer, but I'm in the States. I'll check out the guild Bubbles linked, though - see if it has a good number of members.

Ihealyou
07-21-2010, 11:33 AM
how do i get a girl pregnant so she likes me?

xshayla701
07-21-2010, 11:37 AM

^you are so mean

i'm surprised it's hard for you to find a group on your warrior, tanks are sometimes hard to come by. play more during off times and i'm sure you will get groups soon enough

Estu
07-21-2010, 11:47 AM

I was more referencing this: http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-08-30/1251642110230.jpg

And by more, I mean entirely.

Stickyfingers
07-21-2010, 12:38 PM
^you are so mean

i'm surprised it's hard for you to find a group on your warrior, tanks are sometimes hard to come by. play more during off times and i'm sure you will get groups soon enough

Gimped Warriors don't get groups for shit. Hell, until the 37, SK's will be taking your spots. Of course, that might be a bit different with the EXP Penalty, but nonetheless.

HippoNipple
07-21-2010, 01:29 PM
If you are only level 5-12 it will be hard to find a group unless you are in the right spot. Your high elf cleric is in a highly populated spot next to CB so people will see it. I don't see Ogre's being next to that many low level areas that need groups.

You should head over to East Commons, get buffs from people in the tunnel. You can solo then. There are also more lower levels around that area than there are in the ogre areas.

You also have access to Neriak that way and can be bound there or right inside the West Freeport area.

Once you are high enough head to Unrest or Oasis and you shouldn't have trouble finding groups.

rioisk
07-21-2010, 01:34 PM
I don't like to discourage new players but ever since the xp changes there has been a reduction in lower level groups. Not convinced? Compare the amount of people in unrest at peak hours to a couple months ago.

Guess everybody rerolled a solo class.

Estu
07-21-2010, 01:37 PM
If you are only level 5-12 it will be hard to find a group unless you are in the right spot. Your high elf cleric is in a highly populated spot next to CB so people will see it. I don't see Ogre's being next to that many low level areas that need groups.

You should head over to East Commons, get buffs from people in the tunnel. You can solo then. There are also more lower levels around that area than there are in the ogre areas.

You also have access to Neriak that way and can be bound there or right inside the West Freeport area.

Once you are high enough head to Unrest or Oasis and you shouldn't have trouble finding groups.

I did go to Freeport and get myself bound there; I said so in my post. I'd try getting buffs from the tunnel people, but I don't want to bother anyone. If they offer buffs I'll take them.

Estu
07-21-2010, 01:39 PM
I don't like to discourage new players but ever since the xp changes there has been a reduction in lower level groups. Not convinced? Compare the amount of people in unrest at peak hours to a couple months ago.

Guess everybody rerolled a solo class.

What xp changes? My cleric's leveling has been kind of slow in his orc hill groups but not unbearably slow, especially not with the belts. And there are plenty of people grouping in orc hill, crushbone, east commons, and whatnot. So I don't know what you're on about.

bluejam
07-25-2010, 11:49 AM

Yeah, never hurt to send tell to higher players. Give a call to "Dexs" if you see me in your zone and I'll be glad to buff you out.

Edgetiq
07-31-2010, 06:33 AM
LOL @ thread title

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/cliche_city3/AllYourBase.jpg